Alice and Jason

Story Info
Alice reaches out to her depressed brother.
6.7k words
4.2
21.9k
49
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JohnTom10
JohnTom10
537 Followers

I bobbed my head to the catchy tune. The song that played was nice, but an untimely theme to departing friends.

"I'm going your way, Alice. Need a ride?"

"No, I'm alright, Derek," I said with a polite smile. "I'm gonna stay here tonight."

You'll have to pick another night to try get in my pants. I looked across at a more sombre figure. It was eleven thirty, and his friends were leaving one by one. Christ! All done at eleven thirty! The parties I went to were only getting warmed up by that time. We played boardgames; or bored games as I liked to call them. All the guys laughed at my brilliant joke. I wasn't so naive to realise the fact that breasts made everything funnier. Was it awkward being the only girl there? Not at all. I lapped it up. I was getting a lovely dose of attention from all the guys -- every single one. That was good. We'd listened to music. We'd had a good time. Four years my senior, my brother had just turned twenty-nine years of age. It was, without doubt, an absolute tragedy.

It was a tragedy because he still lived at home. Still with mom and dad. They weren't bad folk; but they were -- you know -- parents. They pottered about, doing the usual routine, before heading off to bed. Well, not before dad's big hands caressed my shoulders.

"It's great having you home again, Alice. We'll do something tomorrow? All of us?"

"Yeah, that sounds good, dad. Me and Jason are just going to have a last beer now."

He looked at me, and then at his son. He smiled, realising I wanted a quiet chat with the birthday boy. With a light squeeze, he sighed and withdrew. Tonight was about being a good sister, rather than a good daughter. Just the two of us remained in the kitchen now. Jason was beginning the second phase of his night. Drinking alone. I took the beer out of his hand. How many was it so far?

"I was thinking that now might be a good time to open my gift?" I said.

He frowned at me for sipping his drink. I needed it. I'd gotten him his birthday present for the same reason any sister gives her brother a gift -- because she loves him.

"Alright. Let's see what the big mystery is."

Jason looked into the small, shiny giftbag -- it easily cost more than its contents. He laughed to himself.

"Very funny, sis. Nice one."

I rubbed sweaty palms on my jeans. Sipping more of his beer, I smiled.

"Suppose I could use them as dust collectors. Or maybe blow them into balloons?"

I listened for approaching parents. We were good. I reached into the bag and took out the box of condoms. A three pack of ultra-sensitives.

Here goes.

"Nope. You'll use them for what they were made for," I said.

"Very funny."

"Tonight," I said.

I pulled the bottle away from the reach of grabby fingers.

"Ok, the joke was funny to begin with, Alice, but leave it now. Seriously."

"With me."

I didn't particularly enjoy beer, but I swallowed the lot. Earlier, I'd watched my brother's face as his friends left. It was a look of utter hopelessness. Where were they going? To their apartments, their partners, their jobs and careers. They were going to live their lives. And what did my brother have? Nothing. Only mounting depression and another pound to his growing belly.

I gave him his empty beer and watched him gulp air. He knew I wasn't joking. Jason was a twenty-nine year old virgin. My birthday gift was making sure he wasn't going to be a thirty year old one. Jeans tightened as I crossed my legs. Although my boobs poked cotton, I should have worn something sexier than a Nirvana T-shirt. It only then occurred to me that I may have just scarred our relationship forever. Banishing such thoughts, I was committing to this.

"Look, I know this is heavy stuff. You're probably thinking I'm a disgusting bitch for even suggesting it. That's why I don't want your answer yet. So just listen."

Jason refused to make eye contact with me. His gaze was firmly glued to the floor.

"In one hour, I'm going to come to your room. If you say no, then that's fine. If you don't...well mom and dad will be fast asleep."

I slid off the stool. I was glad he didn't recoil as I squeezed his shoulder.

"Jason?"

"Yeah."

"No more beer tonight, okay?"

He tried to lift his head but couldn't.

"Okay."

***

I paced aimlessly around my old bedroom. This is it! This is it! This is it! Apart from some lip gloss, I'd decided against makeup. I let my blonde, shoulder length hair sit where it fell. I was glad my little blue, cropped tank top still fit me. It took ages to tie it up at the back, but it hung nice just over my bellybutton. Going barefoot, I wore the same jeans as before. I tried in vain to turn the door knob. It wasn't my first time -- far from it; why the hell was I so nervous? I ran back to my locker - maybe just a dash of foundation on the cheeks.

***

Knocking once, I didn't wait for an answer. I pushed inside and stood before him. He was sitting on the bed -- still in his hoody and jeans. The sober anxiety on his face was good. It meant he hadn't been drinking.

"Whatever you choose, I'm not gonna be upset, okay?"

"Sis, this is all kinds of messed up."

"That's fine, Jason. I understand."

I turned and half opened the door. His words sent a tingle up my spine.

"But I want to."

I closed the door and faced him. Only now did I notice the little gift bag on the bedside locker.

"I hate myself for this, but I..I..."

I kneeled on the bed beside him and rubbed his back.

"Bro...Why do you put yourself down like that? You just need to get whatever it is out of your system. Listen, let's go nice and slow, okay? We can just talk for a while if you want? We have the whole night."

Jason looked at me, then into my cleavage.

"You look really nice."

"Straight to the point. I like that."

I planted a soft kiss on his stubbled cheek. Interesting. Alan wasn't like that.

"But I do have a few rules."

"Sure, sis. Shoot."

I crossed my legs and sat up straight on the bed.

"Okay, well this is new territory for me, too. Not sex. I've lost count of how many times. But sex with...you know-"

"Alice, you're blabbering."

"Sorry. Well these aren't necessarily hard and fast rules, more preferences. I'd rather no kissing on the lips. No foreplay. It's not that you don't deserve intimacy, it's just that..."

"Ok! Ok! But let me cum on your face at least?"

Mouth ajar, I stared at Jason. The two of us burst out laughing. I punched his shoulder and shushed him while giggling. The last thing we needed was our parents waking up.

"Speaking of such things, I see you have the condoms?"

Jason nodded.

"Well, okay then. Ready?"

"As I'll ever be, I suppose."

"Let's do it."

All that was missing was an excited hi-five. We sat in frozen silence for the next few minutes. I finally initiated things by standing up and taking off my jeans. Jason's eyes never left my black, laced panties.

"People generally take off their clothes for this kind of thing, bro."

I watched as he removed hoody and t-shirt. It was nice to see a man with chest hair again. He folded his arms over his flabby belly. I pulled them apart and smiled.

"Don't be ashamed. It's just a bit of extra weight is all. Some girls like it."

"Most don't."

I turned and pulled the bow of my blue top. I let the small garment slither off my body and fall to the floor. I found myself bolting straight up as Jason took off his jeans. There was a certain reality to the sound of a man's fly lowering.

"So! What do you think?" I asked.

Jason covered his crotch as he spoke.

"You have a really nice body, Alice. Very...sexy."

"You really mean that? My boobs. They're not too small? Alan said they could be a bit bigger."

I watched Jason try to ponder the impossible answer of complimenting his sister's tits. I looked down at his boxers. They were strikingly unremarkable. Wait? Was that it? Did he have nothing going on down there? Could that be the cause of all his problems? Or maybe it was me? I couldn't arouse him because Alan was right. He was right about my stupid body.

"So, you have a girl in her underwear in your bedroom. You're not doing bad, bro."

We both smiled awkwardly at each other. For some reason, I thought of something my soccer coach had said. Be in the moment. Do what you're there to do. A little bit of mental gymnastics turned scoring a goal into making a man cum -- It worked on coach Greg after all.

"You're a virgin."

"Yep. Thanks for reminding me of something that every cell in my body has been screaming at me for the last te-"

"Jason, you're blabbering."

He looked at me with a matching smile.

"What I mean to say is you're a...Like, I assume you've had some sort of female contact? Right?"

"I guess so."

"Explain."

"It's nothing to write home about."

I placed my hands on my hips and waited for him like a stern teacher. Even though I wasn't. I was a half-naked sister, demanding a history of her brother's sexual exploits.

"I once touched Jenny Bean's boob."

"Oh yeah? She has those nice big ones. That must have been fun?"

"It was until she slapped me across the face."

His head lowered as we broke eye contact.

"Just because a girl slaps you doesn't mean she's not into you."

"You girls love to make things easy, don't you? It was pretty hard, Alice. Pretty violent -- her slap."

"Did you touch her without asking?"

"What?"

I spun and looked away. It made no sense as to why my pussy was moist. It was only then I realised I'd been crossing my arms.

"Forget it!" Jason said far too loudly. "You're like all the rest of them. Just go away! Forget the whole damn thing! I'm not gonna sit here and be humiliated by another woman. 'Touch without asking.' For fuck sake, Alice!"

I was turned away so I couldn't see. But it sounded like he was weeping. Or maybe seething. I knew Jason was angry. Enraged even. It was quite inappropriate for my pussy to be this wet.

"Jason?"

Silence met me.

"Do you remember the time you saw me naked? How you walked into the bathroom, and there I was, not even a towel around me."

Still nothing.

"Because I do," I said. "You froze up in total fear. I was pretty shocked too. But do you remember what I did. Of course you do. I stood there smiling, and let everything hang where nature intended it to. I wanted you to see me...to touch me. I know you wanted it to. You ran away."

The boy on the bed behind me had no other comment to add.

"Don't let it happen again," I said, making a weak attempt to lose my lingerie.

"Jason? I can't reach the back of my bra. Could you help me, please?"

A smile met my lips as I heard him rise. Prematurely perhaps, he could be readying to throw me out. His fingers were light. He didn't pull and yank like Alan did. He seemed familiar with the workings of a bra. Tension fled from the straps. Jason sat back down on the bed. I pulled the laced garment away. I turned and focused on his eyes. They would reveal the truth.

"Stop acting so surprised. Nothing you haven't seen before?"

Jason's eyes danced between my judging face and my tits. They weren't as big as Jenny Bean's, but they seemed to do the job. I couldn't help but say it.

"Would you like me to slap you now? Only kidding! Okay. I think It's time. Take off your boxers."

Jason glared at me like a lost puppy.

"I want to...but..."

"Take them off."

He rose awkwardly from the bed. His head was bowed as he shimmied off his shorts. I watched. I watched as the fat, fleshy thing bounced from thigh to thigh. A vein, devoid of blood, ran through the middle of his uncut cock. A generous amount of wiry hair sprouted around the base. I made a mental note to give him some grooming tips after. The best he could muster was another sorry sorry. I thought of my soccer coach.

"It's perfectly ok. You're nervous. It's normal."

"Thanks."

"Truth is, I'd be a little worried if you were hard for your sister that easily," I lied.

We both laughed. His eyes bulged as I strode forward. He might have been angry at been accused of touching miss Bean. But not half as angry as me. Why the fuck wasn't he hard? Standing under him whilst half naked, he seemed so much taller. I grabbed his hand. I looked up into his eyes.

"How does it feel?"

Empty stutters were one of his responses. His palm felt warm against my breast. Against my hardening nipple. I smiled. Fuck you Alan.

"Bro?"

"Huh?" He said, his hand rhythmically squeezing me.

"Look who's here."

Jason followed my gaze down to his fat cock. Knowing eyes met again. I broke one of my own rules. Standing on tippy toes, I brought my lips to his. His engorged cock stabbed my belly. Arms circling me, he liked it just as much as I did.

***

Socks gone, Jason was completely naked. I had yet to take off my panties.

"Sis, are you ok?"

I pulled my gaze from his cock with a genius idea lodged in my head.

"Would you like me to put the condom on you?"

I smiled and fetched the box. I studied the packaging and frowned. There was nothing worse than buying someone a gift, only to find out it doesn't quite fit. They were medium sized. I looked at the dick they'd cover. A size up was probably more adequate. Still, they should be fine. I mean, latex stretches. I joined him on the bed.

"My heart is beating so fucking fast."

I put my hand on his chest. He wasn't lying. I brought the hand down and squeezed his cock. Jason clutched sheets in both fists. I let go again.

"There we go. A girl has touched your dick now. At least that's out of the way."

Jason stared at me. Lube from the condom smeared my fingers. It looked the same as the bead oozing from the tip of his cock. Pinching the top, I held the condom over the head.

"Ready?"

Jason swallowed and nodded his head. I smiled and brought rubber to meat.

"Oh Jesus!"

"Just relax."

Fingers slipped against his shaft. His 'at the point of bursting' balls were quite distracting. Eventually, I managed to cover the head. The damn thing rolling back up, I pushed to try cover his shaft. The lube was plenty and slippery. Thick fingers crushing my wrist halted me.

"Alice! Alice! Stop!"

His breathing was fast and shallow. The rubber bounced off my thigh and onto the bed.

"I'll do it," he said, brushing my hand away.

He sucked down deep breaths to try regain his composure. Bringing my fingers to lips, I covered my widening grin. One stroke, I figured, is all it would take. One tiny, little jerk, and it'd rain warm semen. What power for a girl to possess. I had to turn to hide my giggles. I fought the urge to grab him. Not as a sexual act, more as something a bratty little sister would do. A wank prank.

"You can stop laughing now. It's on. Kinda."

I studied his rigid cock. The condom covered about a third of it. Alan pulled at the edges as if straightening the hems of a shirt.

"What do you think?"

"You want me to compliment your dick? Someone's getting into this!"

"The condom. It'll be safe, right?"

Stealing his pillow, I fell back onto the bed. I pulled panties down my smooth legs and let them slide off my ankles. I parted my legs and touched myself. It was the first time he saw my trimmed mound.

"Yeah, it'll be safe."

"Good lord..."

His swaying cock almost a fifth limb, Jason crawled towards me. A mop of dark hair hung over his eyes. I frowned when they left my womanhood.

"We should lock the door."

"It's okay. They're asleep. Don't worry."

"What about bathroom trips? Imagine if we were caught, Alice!"

I rubbed myself and moaned.

"Kind of a turn on, right?"

"I'm serious, sis!"

"Look, no one's going to creep into your room in the dead of night, okay!"

"Huh?"

"You need to relax, Jason. Give me your hand."

I took his hand and straightened out two fingers.

"First, a little lesson on a woman's body."

I dragged his fingers around moist folds. My eyes bolted open when he pushed inside.

"Sorry."

I guided him north of my diamond.

"Pop quiz. What is it?"

"Uhm...the clit, I think?"

His fingertips circled the fleshy bulb. I groaned my pleasure.

"Very good! You're going to make some woman very happy one day."

"Porn is good for something."

"Jason, I'm ready."

He kept rubbing. I could see his cock was still rock hard. The bulging vein could have filled a condom of its own.

"Can I...Can I touch you a little while longer?"

I let go of his hand. Laying back on the pillow, I nodded. Moans rolled from my mouth as he caressed my clit. Not pushing fingers inside, his hand left my womanhood. A palm roamed my belly and waist. His breathing became heavy. Both breasts were cupped and groped in strong hands. Back down to my waist. Jason, massaged all the way down my smooth thighs.

"I know it's wrong, but you're so beautiful Alice. Like hot. I've always thought that."

My silly brother. Sweet talking a girl when she's already in his bed. I hid my delight. Like most things in his life, the boy needed one extra little push. Our eyes locked.

"I'd like you to fuck me now."

My legs widened as big hips joined mine. I helped guide his cock. His big, beautiful cock. His breathing went shallow again as the head caught on my slit. Fatty hips made good handles. This was it. I pulled. He pushed. Jason sank deep inside me.

"Oh God!"

So close to me, I turned my head. Less awkward that way. I shushed him and directed his thrusts with his hips. Up, down. Up, down. Sinking all of himself inside me brought a tingle to my belly. So soon; not bad. I wrapped arms and legs around him. Lord, how he stretched me! His grunts sprayed spittle over my face. His eyes rolled to the back of his head. I felt the intense heat of rubber rapidly expanding inside me. With a long moan, Jason collapsed on top of me. I softly pecked his sweaty shoulder.

"Sorry."

"It's okay," I whispered.

We lay there for a few minutes. I wasn't physically very comfortable, but I had to let him recover at his own pace.

"How was it?"

"It was heaven, Alice. Heaven."

I lightly slapped his greasy back.

"Think you could get off me now, big guy? Hard to breathe down here."

Revealed muscles tensed in his arms as he rolled over. Looking up at the ceiling, we lay there, side by side. I blew rogue strands of hair from my face.

Jason's sporadic laughs were infectious. Infectious and relieving. Sheer lust and desperation had gotten him this far, but I wasn't sure how he'd react after actually going through with it. Come to think of it, they weren't sporadic laughs. The guy had just cum in a woman for the first time ever.

"Yeah, so, uh...happy birthday, bro!"

"Thanks," he said to fading laughter. "Best. Birthday. Ever."

Well I'd done it. I'd gotten my brother laid. It was one of the shortest fucks of my life, but strangely not the worst. Stretching my arms, I yawned.

"Anyway, take ten minutes and we'll go again."

"AGAIN?" Jason blurted. "You serious?"

I'd never seen so much life in his eyes. It made me immensely happy. So happy that I forgave him for plopping a sloppy kiss on my lips.

"Yeah, why not. I knew the first time would be a bit of a dud. You weren't bad or anything. But let's see how you do now you know the ropes."

I sat up and got to work on his softened cock. The bloated condom full of white cream slanted to the side. Jason tucked his arm under his head and enjoyed the show. Only a little cum spilled as I slipped it off.

"Hey bro," I jested.

Holding the wet rubber over my pussy, I attempted my best bond villain voice.

"Give me a million dollars, or everyone will know you knocked up your sister!"

He yanked his arm from under his head and half tensed up. Then he remembered who was goading him. I laughed so hard that a little of his cum doused my thigh. I knotted the rubber and tossed it towards the trash can. It missed, but didn't burst. I hope.

JohnTom10
JohnTom10
537 Followers
12