Alice and Jason

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JohnTom10
JohnTom10
530 Followers

"But I mean, that's impossible? You're on the pill, right?"

Shit!

"How did you know that?"

Jason sighed like I'd insulted his intelligence.

"You're a young woman in your prime. You have a boyfriend, and you've had boyfriend's for as long as I can remember. I assume it's much easier than remembering condoms every time."

"You always were smart."

"And I remember one time, years ago, you must have been what? Seventeen? Eighteen? You were arguing with mom about it. She didn't want you going on birth control until college."

I felt blood rush to my cheeks. I lay back down to hide my shame.

"Jason, I don't want you to think...it's just that...uhm."

"Relax, sis. No need to explain. We're using condoms because you don't want your brother's sperm inside your body. I totally get it. What you're doing for me is amazing. Hell, if you asked me to wear a plastic bag, I would."

The back of our hands rubbed as I searched for his fingers. I didn't say thanks. I just held his hand. I silently played with the cum on my thigh.

"Can I ask you a question, sis?"

"Of course."

"What was your first time like? Or is that a bit weird?"

I squeezed his hand. Generally, yes, it was weird. Laying butt naked next to the brother you just deflowered made it seem tame.

"It was actually pretty good. He was an older guy, so he knew what he was doing. He was even older than you are now, bro."

"Really? I thought it was with -- what's his name? The guy you went to prom with."

I chuckled at Jason's innocence. I was a pro by the time David came around.

"Close, but you're in the right ball park. Think prom. Think school."

"An older guy? Over twenty-nine. Fuck! No! It couldn't be?"

I chuckled as I nodded my head.

"A teacher? No way, Alice! Who?"

"You had him actually. As a teacher. Not a lover. That's all I'm going to say."

***

Jason grilled me about my first, but I stayed strong. I didn't tell him that I hadn't even been the guy's student at the time. That it was a miserable, October evening. My uniform was as soaked as my hair. I can't remember what way I had it dyed back then. He pulled over and offered me a lift. He was cute for an older guy. So easy to talk to -- so unteacherlike like. The dampness, along with whatever way I sat into the car, forced my skirt up my thigh. He definitely noticed. I let it be. It was something as simple as our fingers touching that started it.

I remember admiring his gold wedding ring. As we drove, his hand warmed my knee. All logic was soon abandoned in favour of my body's natural impulse. I grabbed his meaty paw and pulled it hard between my legs -- right under my pleated skirt. He did the rest. My panties were the only barrier to his prodding fingers. It wasn't the rain that made them moist.

Guess it was as good a signal as any. He found a quiet place to pull over. He was a really good kisser. I'll never forget the image of him unzipping his fly -- the thrill of seeing his tumescence. In the moment, it all felt so normal. I had no fear. No hesitancy. He held back my hair back as I went down on him. His moans were such a turn on. Looking back, I think he was wrestling with the thoughts in his head. He probably wanted to do the mature thing and just finish in my mouth. He laid me down in the back seat. The leather was soft, his cock not so much.

I remember how abandoned logic returned to torment me. The relief was overwhelming when my period finally arrived. That must have been the time I started hounding mom about the pill. She wasn't thrilled at the idea, but I was eighteen. She relented easily enough. I never did take his class. History just wasn't my thing.

I still think about him from time to time. I guess a girl never really forgets her first. We didn't even take off our clothes. He just got on top of me and forced my panties to the side. Pushing himself into me again and again, I knew he'd utterly succumbed to lust. To my young body. How his rough hands groped my breasts under layers of clothing.

It was exhilarating to feel the sudden flow of a man's seed. As inexperienced as I was, I could tell he'd finished quite fast. We kissed a little after. To this day, I wonder what he told his wife for being home so late. Did he feel ashamed? Guilty? Or did he like how the juice of lost innocence dried on his cock as he ate with his family.

***

The memory made me wet. Incessant pestering stopped, as my fingers curled his stiffening cock. I saw pleasure etched in his weathered face. The same pleasure closed his eyes. Fuck it, I thought. In for a penny...

He groaned as lips clamped him. The bump of his vein felt divine. Holding the base, I broke yet another rule by dragging lips up and down my big brother's big cock.

"Oh, Alice!"

It was nice to hear a man say my name in appreciation. Alan, having long forgotten what compliments were, had taken me for granted as of late. I squeezed fat balls and swirled tongue around a glazed head.

"I have a confession, sis."

Not sure why his words made me suck harder.

"I've touched myself to the sight of your tits. For months I imagined how they'd look covered in my...Pretty fucked up right? For a brother to-"

Jason moaned and played with my hair. My saliva had thoroughly glazed his meat by now.

"That's so sweet of you. Now, ready to go again?"

I was already on top of him before our eyes met. It was easy to guide such hardness into my moist sex. Jason squeezed my thighs as I slid down him. I took a single pube from my mouth. Closing my eyes, I thought of an old history teacher.

"Alice, get off! Shit!"

I got two rolls of my hips in before he tossed me aside.

"The fuck, Jason!"

"Oh fuck!" he said, one hand covering his face, the other his cock. "It was too much...I was about to..."

Cum. Oh my God! I'd only realised it now. I'd forgotten the fucking condom. The stark reality didn't take away the immediate need I had for his dick.

"No harm done. Here, take another one."

I took a moment to collect myself as he covered himself. What was I thinking? Of memories long past, that's what.

"You still okay to do this?" he asked.

I nodded my head.

"So me on top was too much?"

Jason laughed.

"I can't believe this is real. I've...I've actually felt your pussy!"

"Answer the question."

"Yeah. Your whole body weight pushing down on my cock. It felt amazing. It's a miracle I didn't finish."

"So you need a way where you can get more control over your little guy? Over how fast he gets excited?"

"Little guy?"

I rolled onto my side and kissed his shoulder. Jason sighed as I secured his well stretched rubber.

"Then do me doggy."

A guy who watched porn should be well versed in such a technique. Rising to my knees, I bent down, and presented myself. Bed springs soon whined. Tutored well by the porn stars he'd studied, Jason rose behind me. A big hand found the small of my back. Swollen rubber met soft flesh.

"Thanks for everything you're doing for me, sis."

"Not that one!" I said. "Unless you want my ass?"

He apologised before finding the softer slit of my vagina. Two hands cupped my ass. Sibling groans echoed as he pushed inside. Nimble fingers crawled up my waist. His thrusts were frantic and wild. I moaned to each meaty drive.

"Slow down if you feel you're getting close, okay?" I said.

More rams stabbed me. My breasts belonged to his demented hands.

"This is much better! I feel like I can go for ages!"

"Careful, Jason. Oh, God, Yes! Pace yourself."

My head nestled in the pillow. I was glad Jason was enjoying himself. He was finally making love to a girl rather than just fucking her. Like with Alan, I closed my eyes, and waited for it to be over. I'd had so many lovers over the years. No one ever came close to my first. The sharp, popping sound punctured our grunts and made us freeze.

"Oh God!" Jason wheezed.

Despite the horrid reality of what had just happened, I couldn't help but smirk.

"Hard to go back once you know what a girl really feels like, right?"

Thick fingers traced my smooth back. It was fine. We still had one more condom.

"Sorry..."

I guess it was partially his fault. I'd warned him to pace himself. He'd have to be more gentle with the next rubber. I reached for the little box on the locker. I never made it. A large hand pinned mine. Utterly helpless, raw meat rammed me. It dawned on me. Jason wasn't apologising for what he'd done. He was apologising for what he was about to do.

"Jason!" I warned, despite the welcome return of a tingle to my belly.

Craning my head back, I watched as he took ownership of my sex. His eyes met the ceiling. In a strange way, It was as if his body had somehow become more muscular. More manly.

"No, Jason..."

Such weakness to my moaning words. I pushed up and rested on my palms. Heavy balls slapping against me made it hard to talk.

"Okay. Have it your way..."

I moaned as he squeezed my waist. The clap of our bodies threatened to veil my words.

"Just..."

"Oh, Alice!"

"Just pull out when the time comes, okay?"

I took his throaty grunts as weak confirmation. The shredded rubber whipped my meaty passage. I forced myself to think about his point of view. The importance of him not seeing my face. To him, I wasn't his sister. I was just some blonde with a nice body -- if I do say so myself -- which I do. Some nice babe that he was raw inside. So hard, so horny. His thrusts felt good.

"Yes! Yes!"

Jason moaned and rammed to my oral encouragement. Secured in his hungry hands, I couldn't have been anymore powerless. I was his. And then - no way! He was doing it. He was making me feel like the girl I used to be. His soft belly claimed my back as he leaned over. His raw manhood burrowed to new depths.

"Keep going!"

What can I say? My pussy shuddered. It felt good. One hand groped my tits whilst the other clamped my shoulder. Confident actions for someone so inexperienced. He had probably thought long and hard as to how he'd like to fuck his first girl. Wetness flowed at the fantasy of it being me.

"Who are you fucking?"

He groaned as his rammed me even harder.

"Jenny Bean?"

"No!"

I had to grab the headboard to stop myself being humped off the bed. My belly buzzed and tingled. Pacing himself had long been abandoned. Perhaps not bringing me to climax today, his second performance had been so much better. But then, it was never about my pleasure. I waited. Waited for the first drops of cum to warm my bare backside.

Wiry chest hairs scratching my shoulder blades, he hunched over me completely. Jason's hips fired as cheek touched cheek. His face frozen in pleasure, I sensed what was coming. It was so very bold of him. He should have asked permission. He should have at least warned me. It was so much better that he didn't.

Raspy roars sailed on the thick load gushing inside me. My squirt doused contractions only made him cum harder. That first condom must have only taken a tiny amount of his built up anguish. His trembles reminded me of someone. They were of a man that knew he really shouldn't be finding solace in the girl he was with. All so gloriously forbidden, nothing made a girl cream so much.

***

Backsides to bed and chests rising, I was too out of breath to give protest.

"Sorry."

You've got to be fucking kidding me.

"You were just too good to pull out of, sis."

Sis. Why not nothing. Or even just Alice. Still, how could I stay angry at the silly sod. I decided against winding him up about how I was taking a break from birth control because of weight gain. So unlike me not to mess with him. Satisfactorily fucked, I hummed my happy song.

"So, you're not angry?"

Hummed my song.

Tentative arms opened as my body rolled into the chest of the man it had assumed impregnated it.

"That was incredible. Thank you, Alice."

Chuckles punctured my tune.

"It was good for me too. But what you did was very naughty. Very naughty indeed." I said, quickly covering his mouth. "Don't you dare apologise!"

Pulling me closer, my knee glanced his manhood.

"Actually, I was going to say something else."

Jason read my slightly worried eyes.

"What do we do about Alan?"

Alan? What was he talking about?

"Uhm? What do you mean?"

"I mean I just had sex with his girlfriend. So what happens next? With us?"

My answer was going to be obvious. I had to make it clear that this was not going to be a regular thing. That there was no 'us.' But first, I let playful curiosity conquer me.

"What do you want to happen? What do you want me to do about him?"

As lips found my forehead, I felt his cock harden against my thigh.

"Break up with him."

He groaned as I pulled tattered rubber from his sleek semi.

"That wouldn't be easy. He's in love with me."

I think.

"He's not the only one. I could speak to him."

Biting down on my lip, my hand roamed his chest.

"I don't think speaking would be enough."

He groaned to my soothing touch.

"I could do more...whatever it takes, Alice. For you - anything"

I rubbed his chest. I rubbed my pussy -- felt his seeping sperm. Sighing, I finally snapped out of my silly fantasy.

"Jason, Alan is my boyfriend. You're my brother. Nothing has changed. How could it?"

Great! I had a feeling something like this would happen. It could never just be about sex, could it? Emotions always had to bulldoze their way in.

"Listen, bro. You're feeling a lot of things right now. That's completely normal. But you're going to meet someone. I know it!"

"Don't patronise me, Alice."

"Please don't get upset. What do you want me to say?"

"That maybe...we could be together?" I know it sounds crazy, but-"

"You're right."

Jason's eyes lit up before dying again.

"It does sound crazy. Look, you're a smart guy. You know that that can never happen. But let me finish. I've learned so much about you tonight. I have friends. Friends that would love to experience what I have."

Rolling away from me, I fell into the warm, suddenly empty mattress. It was the first time I noticed his naked ass. Not bad. Not appropriate.

"Fuck! Alice. I don't want any other girl. No one understands me like you do. What you've done for me tonight. We connect. You have to admit that?"

"We connect? Of course we do, we're family. But do you think we would connect so well if I was two hundred pounds heavier?"

My insecurities were eased as a hand stretched back to find my bum.

"That too. But it's not just your body, Alice. It's more than that."

Jason's semen warmed me. Fucking emotions. Of course I felt something for him. The last few hours surely proved that. But I wasn't about to run off with my own brother. I wasn't about to run off with Alan either. But I knew there'd be other Alan's in my life. I brought my chest snug to his back.

"We just can't."

He groaned as I fondled his balls.

"We can't be boyfriend and girlfriend. I'll want a family someday."

He placed his hand over the one that caressed his balls.

"You're worried our kids would be messed up, right?"

Our kids. There's a thought. His height, my eyes. Stop, Alice! I ran my hand up his stiff shaft.

"We can't be together. Deep down you know this."

"And what if I disagree? What if I keep you all to myself?"

Fingers squeezed my butt cheeks. Possessive words forced fluid from my watery sex.

"Well, I suppose..."

Was I really about to suggest this.

"I guess there's nothing wrong with us hooking up every now and again..."

Jason turned to me. His tongue felt strange in my mouth. I wrapped my legs around his. I found myself pushing hard against his chest.

"But all in good time. I'm getting tired. Turn out the light, Jason."

"Wait? You're sleeping here? With me? Shit! What if mom and da-"

"I'll be up long before them. Just relax."

Jason retuned to the bed in darkness. A duvet covered naked bodies as he slid in beside me. More of him seeped from my pussy to stain his sheets.

"Thanks for staying. It's nice. You sure you don't want to sleep in your own bed? I mean...your work here is done."

"Typical guy! Getting rid of a girl as soon as he nuts."

"I never want to get rid of you, Alice."

A hand on his thigh eased his worries.

"I don't want your first time to be some tacky prostitute simulation. I'd like you to know the feeling of sharing a bed with a woman."

I kissed his shoulder and neck. I whispered in his ear.

"And what waking up to a blowjob feels like."

Restless fingers glanced before drifting up my body. Legs parted as he rolled on top. It was dark, so I couldn't see his face. It was dark, so I helped him inside. Lips marked my neck as balls tapped my hind. Whining bedsprings threatened to ruin my song. He lasted a lot longer this time. The birthday boy's raspy grunts and warm pulses signalled me to hum my soothing lullaby. Sleep came soon after.

'Lean on me

When you're not strong

And I'll be your friend

I'll help you carry on...'

JohnTom10
JohnTom10
530 Followers
12