Alice and The Android

Story Info
Virgin Alice pays philosophizing android escort to fuck her.
9.9k words
4.86
2.3k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dedicated to Lana Del Rey who got me through this entire piece. Dealer is a banger.

- Alice and The Android -

Alice Walker had a secret, she was a 30-year-old virgin.

That's right, this woman, who wasn't even unattractive had never been filled before. Despite the many dates she went on that never went anywhere and her ever-filling contact comm list, she had never been intimate before.

Why? Great question. Alice was scared--terrified really. At first, it was something of a joke, 18, 19, 20, fine. But after that, it became something of an insecurity. The bridge between her age and experience grew further and further and before she knew it, she was officially in her 30s and certainly not dirty--or so the saying would suggest.

She was worse than a late bloomer. She had bloomed but instead of thriving she wilted. Her garden was empty. A dry, desolate place.

She hadn't even touched herself.

Whenever she thought about it she gave herself a twisted gut. She had considered maybe she was asexual but that wasn't true, she had gotten aroused before, very aroused. She just couldn't bring herself to do anything about it.

Any time things got hot and heavy with a boyfriend she felt so embarrassed about having to admit that she'd never done it before that she'd take the other route and say next time. Until next time became never. She lied now saying she was saving herself for marriage, an old ritual still practiced even in the galaxy. Alice was not religious.

Maybe there was some guilt involved in the act for her. Still, she had no reason for it. Quite the opposite. Like she said, she wasn't religious, her parents were very open and accepting, and she had no insecurities about her body.

Alice knew she was beautiful--or at least, evidence suggested she was. She was tall, lean with heavy breasts and a small pert ass, her nipples were raspberry pink and her face was nothing to shrug at either. She was cute rather than hot, if she had to describe herself and she dressed to emphasize that. Whenever she tried to wear something 'sexy' she looked like a kid playing dress up. In your 20s, that's fine, in your 30s? It was alarming.

She knew she wasn't old. She knew that she was not expiring, despite what her indoctrinated thoughts told her. Sure, she had the starting of some crow's feet and smile lines but she wasn't a child anymore. She was a 30-year-old woman.

A 30-year-old woman who had decided the moment she blew out the candle on her birthday cake--alone, that she would finally make her wish come true.

She was going to lose her virginity.

Alice unpuckered her lips and let the waft of smoke fill her nostrils as she stared around her dark kitchen. She shifted on the stool, her fingers tapping on the countertop. Then, her comm beeped, the screen glazing over her eyes as she got a confirmation notification that her appointment was in an hour. She blinked and she was back in her kitchen staring at her cake. She grabbed a knife and cut herself a slice.

"Happy birthday Alice," she murmurs to herself.

It's not that Alice had no friends. She was a very sociable girl. Maybe that was another reason why the fact she'd never had sex really got to her. She was a very well-adjusted woman. She worked, had a social life, and hung out in the Sector 17 lounges where rich Sector 20 men came to find high-priced escorts. She lived a very satisfying life.

She wanted for little, but what she did want, she couldn't get her mind off of.

She wanted sex and she didn't care if it wasn't special. But she wanted to make sure she picked the right person. Someone who would respect her and make sure she was properly prepared. The man didn't have to love her, but she needed to know that no matter what, at the bare minimum, she'd be treated with basic decency. She didn't like surprises. When she thought of situations she had never been in before her brain automatically went to the darkest scenario.

So no, she hadn't so much as let a man's hand under her panties.

Alice ate her cake slowly, after this, she'd take a shower and get ready for her appointment.

Sector 17 was the upper-class entertainment center. If you wanted something it was there. You just had to find it. So when Alice went looking for a solution to fix her dilemma she was presented with one.

Androids.

State-of-the-art, fully cognizant, customizable sex bots. Or escorts. Whatever.

In 4093, they were identical to humans. It was impossible to tell the difference. Some were servers, some were purchasable spouses, and some were sex bots. The only regulation on androids was that they couldn't run in any political circles but their own.

The way they were programmed, they were able to produce their own thoughts. Maybe they didn't feel anything, but they were real enough for Alice to feel comfortable. She also knew, that while they had some form of free will, their purpose of creation affected their desires and obviously a sex-bot was built to please. So she could say with utmost certainty that what she wanted was what would happen and that's what Alice needed. Certainty. No variables.

She wanted to mark this social achievement off the list.

So as a gift to herself for her birthday, she scheduled a full night appointment with one of the most expensive android escort services she knew of.

It was the price of a single-person emergency escape pod.

Alice saved all year for this and she knew it would be worth every credit.

The Den, which was the name of the business, was a one-of-a-kind business. They didn't just have sex bots. They let you customize your own. Appearance, voice, personality, everything. It was the exact kind of thing Alice salivated for.

Control.

Alice stood. She put her plate and fork in the sink and then quickly washed them. After that, she put her mini birthday cake in the fridge and headed for the bathroom.

She stared at herself in the mirror. Her round face made her still look youthful. Her small heart-shaped lips and doe-like eyes exacerbated the fact. She kept her beige-blonde hair long, it reached to her waist in loose ringlets. All things considered. She was generically attractive. Pretty but boring. There was nothing unique about the kind of beauty she had.

She stripped out of her loungewear and stepped into the shower where the water automatically came raining down on her in the warm temperature she preferred.

Exfoliate, shave, wash. It was ritualistic. She smelled almost too clean.

She had shaved practically every part of her below the neck. Her legs, her arms, the unruly strip of hair that went up to her bellybutton on her belly. The only part of her that wasn't bare was her pussy. She had only trimmed her vulva. Something about that hair made her feel sexy which was few and far between.

After that, she tied a tower around her hair and patted dry and slathered moisturizer and a hydrator on her skin. She painted both her fingernails and toenails a simple white. When she looked in the mirror this time she was smooth and shining.

Brush, blowdry, blowout. Her hair felt silky and smooth when she ran her fingers through it.

She wondered if all this effort mattered, if he was programmed to like her wasn't this all useless? She wasn't sure as she pulled out a lingerie set from her dresser.

White lace in a pretty floral pattern for the bra and thong. Her breasts were holstered but her nipples were easily visible through the fabric.

Whatever the answer to her question was didn't matter. For the first time, she felt hot.

She threw on a long trench coat on top of that. It would hide her exposed body and keep her protected from the artificial breeze that randomly emitted on the Omega Station.

Alice pressed the embedded button on the side of her head--her comm unit--and alerted The Den that she was on her way. Alice lived in Sector 13, so she'd have to take the elevator up 4 levels. It would be relatively quick as long as they weren't packed.

~

The elevators had been pretty sparse when Alice arrived. The inside dinged and the doors opened. Alice walked out, her heels click-clacking on the fake concrete tiles of the ground. She shivered as a breeze passed her by and kissed her inner thighs.

Sector 17 was set up like an earthen city. Of course, no one drove but there were still roads and streets. The lamps were lit and the only thing reminding you this was not a real city were the glass walls and ceiling that gave you a beautiful view of space.

It took 20 minutes for Alice to arrive at The Den. When she entered the doors, the first thing she recognized was the smell of spice invading her nose. It smelled...sensual. As did the music sound that quietly played in the background.

Alice kept her eyes down as she passed several men and women in the waiting room. She approached the receptionist at the desk with a slightly flushed face.

"Hello, how can I help you?" The woman asked.

Alice swallowed, and she smiled weakly. "I have an appointment? For..7:30?"

The receptionist nodded with a smile on her red-painted lips and her fingers deftly began to type on the holographic keyboard of her desk, her eyes flitting between her hands and the screen. Several moments later and she gently said 'Ah'

"Yep, I see you right here. Alice Walker, 7:30. You're right on time! That's good, you won't have to wait, we just need to do a quick check-up and then you're good to go."

"Check-up?" Alice asked nervously.

The receptionist nodded, "Mhm, you'll take a standard blood test to make sure you're free of disease and then we need to check you for any weapons." she looked Alice up and down, "It'll only take a minute. You look good to me." as Alice cursed in her head for not wearing actual clothes under the coat. She nodded and the receptionist went back to typing before acknowledging her once more. "Okay, so just head down the hall--" she pointed to the left-- "and you can go inside room 10 where your blood test and security check will be done."

Alice quickly nodded and gave a quiet thank you as she nearly bumped into a man who was speed-walking down the hall also looking at the ground. Despite the luxury of this place, it didn't make the reality any different.

This was a brothel.

While she walked down the hall, Alice realized this place was either highly overrated or soundproofed. She couldn't hear a thing coming from the rooms she was passing.

That was good. Really good. Alice didn't want anyone listening in. This whole thing already had her nerves going. Her hands were slightly trembling and she was queasy.

When she reached the 10th door, which was at the end of the hall and not the beginning, she thought to knock but then remembered the presumed soundproofing and pulled the handle. She peeked through a slight crack in the door and saw a woman in a lab coat sitting in a chair next to a table.

Alice took a deep breath and then walked inside.

The woman--a doctor? Instantly smiled like the receptionist and stood.

"Hello Alice, I'm Dr. Sol," she says in a raspy murmur, she held her hand out for Alice to shake. Alice smiled shyly as she shook the woman's hand.

"Nice..nice to meet you."

"Of course." She says, then she lets go of her hand and turns back to the table.

While she did that Alice expected her room for the night. It was nice, really nice. There was a large queen-sized bed on one side of the room, with a reddish brown wood, matching the headboard were two side tables that had lit candles on them placed in clear glass holders.

The carpet under her feet looked plush and there was a second door in this room that she could safely assume was the bathroom.

"Okay, So I'm sure the receptionist told you but we'll just go over it again, today I'll be giving you a quick blood test and security check." The doctor snapped on a latex glove and Alice flinched.

"Can I ask...why is there a security check?" she asks.

The doctor nods, "Believe it or not, a lot of people try to steal our workers."

"Steal? As in kidnapped?

"Yes that's correct, so we've had to implement a security check to make sure no one is smuggling in any weapons, drugs, or outside tools." the doctor confirms and informs her.

Alice raises a brow, "Drugs?"

The doctor nods as she picks up a blood pricker that Alice recognizes from her tri-monthly check-ups with her own doctor. "That's right, drugs. The androids here are highly sophisticated. They are meant for not only this room but also the outside world when needed. Every android is designed with its own mechanical nervous system, brain panel, and circuitry. They are programmed to be unique."

"That's...amazing."

"Quite."

The doctor pricks Alice's finger then she watches it flood into the vial. The doc smiles and turns back around, she places the vial into a tubular device and faces Alice once again.

"Here comes the awkward part, I'm going to need you to undress for me. You can keep your underwear on though." Alice gulps.

She laughs nervously, "About that..." she says. Her shaky hands open her trench coat and she embarrassingly opens it to her lingerie, the doctor laughs.

"Oh!" she says, "Well that certainly makes things easier." she says, "Please remove your coat so I can do a full rotational check, and step out of your heels." Alice nods and follows the doctor's directions.

The doctor does a quick check over Alice's body, inspects her heels then smiles.

"You're all good Ms. Walker."

"Thank you..."

She turns back to the tubular device and hums, "No disease, that's exactly what I want to see." the doctor says, glancing over her shoulder with a smile. She grabs the machine, takes off her gloves then points to a bowl.

"While our Androids are highly specialized, they cannot procreate, however they do ejaculate. So, depending on your preference you can go bare or use a condom," she says, Alice nods wordlessly and the doc gives her a pat on the shoulder. "Alright then Alice, you're all good to go. Your android will be in shortly."

Alice sighs out in relief when the doctor leaves. She looks around the room once more, picks her coat off the ground, and drapes it on the chair. She peeks into the bathroom and spots a fluffy white bathrobe. "Score." She takes it off the hook and wraps it around herself then ties it.

With that, Alice sits on the bed nervously.

She fiddled with her hands on the bed, took some deep breaths then started pacing the room. When the android still didn't arrive, she moved her heels so they hadn't just been sloppily kicked off where someone could trip.

Alice's head snapped when she heard the door rattle slightly and her heart dropped to her gut.

The door slowly opened and revealed the exact man she had spent five hours customizing on her computer two weeks ago.

Tan, tall, broad. He had dark brown hair, so dark it looked black in this light, slicked and styled back but it seemingly looked effortless. His eyes were brown, he had a strong nose and an angular jaw. He was broad and big and suddenly Alice felt embarrassed.

Is this what she had really wanted for her first time? Was this her dream man?

Yes.

Yes, it was, and he was.

He smiled at her with straight white teeth and her eyes widened.

"Hi.." she breathed out, smiling back out of reflex. That seemed to make him smile wider. He was perfect, and not in a way that made him almost creepy. He looked human, his face wasn't completely symmetrical, one of his eyebrows was higher than the other and his eye was a bit thinner on top. She had asked for that. "I'm Alice..."

"I'm Ren." He introduced. It was the only thing she hadn't been able to customize--his name.

She looked at the floor for a moment, scraping her bare foot against the plush carpet and her eyes flitted back up when she heard the door close and lock.

He walked over to her and her eyes got wider than they were before. He crouched before her with that charming smile, crouched like he was about to propose. One leg bent, slumped slightly and an elbow resting on his knee.

"Don't worry." he said, low and smooth, "Everyone's nervous their first time."

Alice swallowed and nodded, "Thanks."

Abruptly he said, "You're beautiful" Alice blushed and smiled shyly.

"You have to say that."

"I still mean it." he said, then looked her up and down again, looking into her eyes, trailing down her neck then resting for a moment on her bare legs "And I have preferences like any person would." admitted the android and her heart started beating double time.

That couldn't be true. Could it?

"Okay.." she says awkwardly and he chuckled.

He reached for her hand and she let him touch her. This was familiar to her. She had been gently touched before, she had let people put their tongues in her mouth. This was okay. This was safe.

His thumb stroked the back of her hand and she shivered.

"Why don't we go sit on the bed?" he asks. She freezes and he laughs again, "To talk. We have all night for that." That. Sex. Intercourse. Fucking. However you wanted to put it, it was all Alice could think about when looking at this male--android? This artificial man.

"Okay..."

"Good."

He stood from his crouched position and helped her out of her seat, he looked her up and down for the third time, leading her to sit on the foot of the bed. Once sat she stared at him with an awed bewildered expression.

He didn't speak at first, content to just let her stare at him while he held and stroked her hand, soon moving to her wrist and then arm...

"Why don't you tell me about yourself Alice?" he encouraged.

She swallowed and nodded, "Well...I work as the assistant for a sector 19 CEO." she started because it was the most interesting thing about her. He nodded.

"Very impressive." he murmured, "I" 'm a SB009 model, which means I am one of the original androids made for The Den."

She took an indrawn breath, "Really?" she asked nervously and slightly relieved.

"Mhm.."

"So you're experienced."

"Quite."

"How experienced would you say?"

He chuckles, "You're pretty nosy." he teased and she flushed.

"Sorry.." she whispered.

Ren shrugged, "I've been working and living as an escort for 3 years, I work 4 days a week. You can do the math unless you would like me to..." he says, trailing off for the first time.

Alice did not need to do the math. If he was having sex at least once a day for 4 days every week...well, she could see why the blood test was necessary. Did he have to take a blood test? What a stupid question! He was a robot, he didn't have blood. Or maybe he does? His hand feels warm...

"Do you get tested?" she asked quizzically, he laughed, seemingly undisturbed by her question.

"I am..." he cleared his throat, "sterilized after every session."

Alice's eyes widened, "Oh." Did that mean he could just remove...? She cleared her throat and nodded. Neat.

He smiled, "Yes." His hand was still stroking the back of her hand and it made it extremely hard to focus on conversation when the most handsome man she had ever seen was sitting right in front of her, smiling and touching her.

"Tell me more about yourself, Alice. Something that's not work-related. What do you like to do with yourself?"

"Excuse me?"

"Your hobbies," he elaborated and she relaxed.

"Oh. Uhm..." Everything Alice did was boring. She shrugs, "I'm more of an R & R type of person...I like to relax...so I go to the spa a lot, or do yoga classes..." he perks at that.

"Yoga huh?" he says, a glimmer in his eye. Her brows furrowed and she nodded, "You're quite flexible then?" she gulped and nodded once again as he chuckled. "That's good. It's good to keep healthy."

"W-what do you do?" she asks, "You said you only work 4 days a week, does that mean you--"

"Have a life outside of The Den?" he finishes for her and she nods. "Yes, I do. There are few times when I need to sleep so I have a lot of free time." That interested her so she nodded again to signal he had her attention. "Well, let's see..how about I tell you how one of my days would normally go?"