Alice and The Android

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That seemed to set him off, he lifted her hips off the bed and laid her legs over his shoulders.

"You're still dressed!" She said a little panicked. She was nervous.

He grinned up at her, "after." is all he said before burying his face into her cunt.

She gasped and her hands bunched into the sheets, she lifted her hips further to get closer to his already intruding tongue.

"Ren!"

"Mmm...." he sucked and laved, his wide tongue starting with long strips up her seam then getting nose deep into her. His tongue prodded at her entrance and she squirmed.

"Oh..!" she whined. "Wait...!" she was distressed, she felt...weird.

He lifted his head and she whimpered at the bottom half of his face. His skin was shiny.

"What?" he asked like he had been disturbed by something very important.

"I...I don't know," she whispered.

His face softened, "Too fast?" he asked, seeming to calm. She wanted to say yes but she shook her head no. She wanted to feel that again. To try again.

"I'm ready now," she murmurs.

"Yes?"

"Yes." she breathes out.

He dipped his face back between her legs and she shot up this time. Balancing herself on her elbows as he sucked on her clit instead of just brushing over it with his tongue.

She was moaning now, it was undeniable, the keening noises coming straight from her mouth. It made her a little embarrassed. She thought she sounded obnoxious but he seemed not to mind it and used it as a measure of when he could push her further.

One hand was placed on her mound, pulling the skin upwards so he had more access to her clit. It made her hiss. Too much! She didn't stop him though, she squeezed her eyes closed. His other hand slid inside her thigh and then towards her cleft.

He inserted the very tip of his finger into her and she felt the slightest stretch. There was no discomfort, she was too wet for that. His eyes met hers as he slowly slipped the finger in, in one go. Her mouth dropped into an 'o' shape and she was starting to breathe heavily.

His finger was knuckled deep inside her and then he was pulling it out, before he could fully remove himself, he slid forward again. Alice made a terrible sound, something that didn't sound sexy but was primal.

Ren seemed to like that so he did the same thing, again, and again. He sucked her clit and fingered her like an expert--because he was.

Her eyes went closed again and she just let herself feel and hear the wet sensations and sounds.

It sounded downright perverse with the occasional moan and groan coming from the man between her legs. She couldn't bear to look. It was too arousing and embarrassing. But it was finally happening. Alice was going to lose her virginity tonight.

A man--artificial man, was eating her pussy and soon, he'd fuck it.

She could feel something building within her. A heat and pressure that was driving her insane. She wasn't quite sure if she was supposed to be doing something but she could do little more than buck herself against Ren's face and pull at his hair in an attempt to get him closer. If that was even possible.

The feeling was startling and amazing, she whined out Ren's name. Calling for him and her stomach was starting to tighten as her legs locked.

"Oh--!" she gasped as he retracted his face from her thighs.

She looked at him bewildered, they stared at each other for a moment and she had been stunned into silence. She was breathing heavily while he looked at her with a smug grin.

He let her legs fall from his shoulders and backed up just enough to let her watch him remove his shirt. He stood up and unbuckled his jeans next but all she could pay attention to was his muscled torso.

He wasn't lean and lithe--no, she hadn't asked for that. He was broad and bulky, there were defining lines that clued her into his physique but his stomach was a little softer. His arms flexed and bulged. She bit her lip, she couldn't wait until he was on top of her.

He grinned down at her, "I won't ask if you like what you see, because I know you do."

Ren was right.

Alice had completely customized Ren from the ground up. From his body type to the light spackling happy trail that gave way to--oh.

His conservative 5 1/2 in member. Which sounded like plenty for a novice like her. She didn't want to be impaled the first time or ever really.

"Yeah..." she nodded and agreed in a daze. It was like he was hypnotizing her. Her eyes flitted to his thick thighs then back to the already hard cock between them. It curved slightly, had enough girth for her thumb and index finger to circle and then there were the veins. She thought--knew those would feel good.

He smiles down at her. All charm.

She lay there like a doll, just ready for him to get back on top of her.

"Though I'd love to see it, I won't ask you to take me in your mouth today." again, another nod though she didn't really digest what he was saying

He put his knee back onto the foot of the bed and it was over from there when he dragged her down and positioned her spread eagle--knees slightly bent.

He kneeled between her legs.

Ren looked at her face while his hands stroked her thighs. "What do you want sweet Alice?" sweet? "Hm?"

She didn't answer because she thought it was rhetorical and he chuckled.

He slightly patted her outer thigh, "Tell me."

"Tell you?" she asked.

"What you want."

She bit her lip a little confused.

"You?" she said though it came off more as a question than a statement.

Ren smiled. "Uh-huh. But what part of me?" he spoke, coaxing her.

"Your...?" she trailed off but didn't finish the sentence.

"Go on, tell me, sweetheart."

Her eyes flitted to the side and she murmured "Your uhm..I want.." she breathed. "I want your cock." she said and his grin broadened.

"That's my girl." he praised and it gave her not only butterflies but a severely aching pussy. "You ready, sweet thing?"

"Yeah..."

"Good." she watched. She couldn't look away, from his hand grasping his stiff cock. He stroked it once, twice--three times. He grabbed her thighs and wrapped her legs around his waist, then slid forward.

They both groaned as he slid between her vulva.

He did it a couple of times, bumping her clit with his tip before he seemed to get impatient with that and tease her entrance.

"Ren." she gasped as he moved inside ever so slightly.

"Hm?" he hummed absently, looking at nothing but their soon conjoined parts. "What is it?"

"It...feels weird," she says.

His eyes flit up, "Bad weird? Does it hurt?"

"No..." God no. She was too slick for something like that. Her juices had gone from coating her ass and inner thighs to the sheets beneath her by now. "Just weird..."

His neck strained and his jaw clenched, "Do you want me to stop?"

"No."

He breathed in relief then slid further in and she keened.

He stopped again, letting her adjust. She stared at him with wide-open eyes, unable to do anything but watch what was being done to her--because frankly, she wasn't doing shit but laying there.

"Uh huh." he murmured, moving in again, just an inch, "gods" he hissed. He glared at the ceiling and paused. "You're killing me."

"Sorry." She wasn't and he seemed to sense it.

Another inch, she gasped, then another, and the both of them moaned. Then, finally, he was to the hilt. He didn't move a muscle. Just stood there with his eyes clenched.

"Something wrong?" she asked softly, a little breathless but mostly just feeling full.

"Not at all. Everything's great." his eyes searched for hers and he cupped her cheek and leaned forward. "Perfect." it was at that moment, she realized they had not kissed yet.

Maybe he seemed to realize it too because he was bending forward, causing her to moan with pleasure and anticipation as he buried himself deeper from the position he was moving into. He moved his hand to the nape of her neck and pushed her towards him.

His lips met hers and he groaned, shifting his hips forward. Rocking against her.

"Ngnh"

Her mouth opened and he didn't hesitate to take advantage of the fact as he explored her mouth with his wet, hot tongue.

This she knew how to do as they teasingly stroked one another's not giving too much or too little but just enough. He thrust forward unexpectedly and she moaned. How was she going to live without this? It took her an entire year to save up for Ren. How the hell was she going to just give this--him up?

His hips shifted again and they both pulled away to breathe out, he wasn't moving in and out, he was pushing himself deeper and deeper, going in, in, in as she writhed around him.

She was beginning to pulse again and he groaned before pulling out.

"What are you doing?" she whined.

He didn't speak.

Instead, he grabbed her by the hips and turned her onto her belly. His hands massaged her ass momentarily but then he was at her cleft.

He slid in without a word and they both groaned in response. There was no need for a waiting period. He could thrust in and out as much as he liked. He pulled out halfway before going into the hilt again. He wasn't going particularly fast but his balls still slapped against her cunt now.

The noises were lewd and wet.

It sounded...squishy.

"Ren.." she called. Gripping the sheets. "Please..." she begged, "Faster."

"Mmm..."

He did as she asked, moving at a quicker pace but remaining deep inside her. One arm was wrapped around her hips to keep her pinned to him and the other was on her ass.

Experimentally, she tried to meet his thrusts and he moaned in encouragement.

He lasted about 2 minutes doing that before he groaned, buckling forward. "Fuck. That's it sweetheart." he hissed. "That's fucking it" she whined in response, her ass slapping against his hips over and over.

Suddenly, she felt vibrations coming from inside her. Her mouth dropped open, eyes peeled back and a hoarse cry came out of her mouth.

She paid extra for that. She forgot all about it completely.

She pushed back against him frantically, fucking herself onto his vibrating cock.

Alice whimpers and Ren pulls her hair to the side, he kisses her shoulder and then buries his face into the crook of her neck breathing her in with another groan. He spoke into her ear, raspily telling her how good she felt.

"So warm.." he murmured. "Your pussy is clenching onto cock so tightly." he hissed.

Her abdomen was tightening, she could feel the pressure of her orgasm growing tighter and tighter and it made her scared. She was making a rhythmic "uhn!" sound nonstop, growing higher and higher pitched.

"Yes." he crooned, "that's it sweet girl, cum on my cock."

"I-I can't!" she wheezed, "Oh no, no, no! I'm scared!" The tightness was so strong she was scared she was going to...she didn't know, but tears were prickling at her eyes and a large arm wrapped around her chest. Pulling her back against Ren's torso, she gasped with an arched back, "Agnh!"

Just before she thought it was finally going to happen, she wailed when he started mercilessly rubbing her clit back and forth. She was yelling--shrieking incoherent words.

"You can baby, cum for me." He encouraged me once more. "It's going to feel so good just let go.."

And she did.

Her voice cracked as she screamed out her orgasm, her toes curling, her back arching as her head flung back against Ren's shoulder. He was fucking into her with no end in sight as this happened and she felt the pulsing of her pussy, she was crying now. All of that pressure released into one big wave of euphoria, Ren let out his own shout of satisfaction and she was filled with an oozing warmth that made her keen.

Then, it was all gone and she was a twitching sobbing mess.

Ren immediately took her down onto the bed, rolling them over so that his back was against the mattress and she was between his legs, she could feel his now soft cock on her lower back as she panted.

"You did so well." he murmured, "So, so good sweetheart." she groaned in response, her eyes falling heavy and tired. His hands were in her hair, stroking her scalp while the other stroked her tummy.

"Ren..." she croaked.

He hummed, "I know." He said, "I know."

Did he know? Because she had no idea what she had been about to say. All she knew was that she felt exhausted and scared and the way he was assuring her of how good she had done was making her feel warm and sleepy.

" 'm tired.." she slurred.

"You can just sleep, Alice." he suggested softly, "I'll be here. You have me all night. I'm here."

The reminder of their time slot made her shiver a bit but she ignored it. She switched to her stomach and crawled atop him, throwing her body on his, and passed out. She heard the faint sound of a chuckle before she was out of it.

In the morning, Alice's eyes fluttered open to the surprise of Ren.

He was still here and it was--her eyes glazed over as she checked her comm for the time--morning. She had thought he'd leave while she was asleep but that did not seem to be the case

She was tempted to wake him up but instead she ever so carefully disentangled herself from his body.

When she was standing she looked down at him. They had fallen asleep above the covers and he was splayed out. His head tilted to the side the same way soft his cock was while it rested on his abdomen.

Again.

She felt tempted to touch him but wasn't that against the rules? Their time was over...

Expectedly, that did not sit well with her.

Instead, she shook her head and snuck off into the bathroom. She needed a shower. She had dried...cum? 'Ejaculate' dried on her inner thighs.

Before she could close the door however it seemed she had woken him up.

Ren strolled into the bathroom with a smile on his sleepy face.

Alice stared at him through the mirror, half curious and half admiring his chest. He walked behind her, draping his arms around her waist before resting his chin on her neck.

She was slightly startled but didn't move.

"What are you doing?" She asks curiously.

"Holding you," he responded easily.

Well of course but...?

"Why?" She asks, concerned but also hopeful.

Alice could admit it. She wanted to see him again.

"Because I want to." he once again responded with ease. It was so simple, wasn't it?

"Why do you want to?" She asks softly.

He looks into her eyes through the mirror, kissing her neck before answering, "Because I had a really good time last night."

"Yeah but..."

"But what?" He was slightly frowning now.

"I hired you."

"I don't care," he said, then paused. "Unless you care. I connected with you last night, did you connect with me?" Alice's eyes widened. How could he possibly just admit that? didn't he have any concern for his heart?

No, because he didn't have one.

She looked back at him, "I did..."

"Good."

"Isn't this against some rule?" she asks.

"What?"

"Asking a client out."

"Uh," his eyes glaze over, and rapidly data scrolls over his eyes. They cleared. "No."

"Really?"

"Mhmm.." he hummed.

This was all so bizarre. Could it be that simple? He wanted to date her so now they were? Life didn't work like that, did it? Alice had been wrong, nothing about this night had been safe nor had she had any control over it whatsoever.

He wanted her. She wanted him. That was simple.

Hell. She decided to take a risk.

"So are we actually friends now?" She asked.

"No Alice," he smiled, "We are certainly not just friends," he spoke and her heart leapt.

She searched his eyes. Did he really like her? He had said so before they had sex but now it felt a little more genuine. She licked her dry lips and he stared at her expectantly. She had no idea how this would work but she was willing to give it a shot. She gave a shy nod.

He grinned. "Yes?"

"Yes."