All Comments on 'Alice Ch. 04'

by yesterdays

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
yesterdaysyesterdaysover 10 years agoAuthor
thanks

Thanks to those who commented, favorited, and even sent emails on the previous chapters. Those comments and emails are the reason that this chapter was written. Hope to get more comments and emails on this one. There's more to tell, since Charlie's still officially a virgin.

RecHikerRecHikerover 10 years ago
Thanks

I found your story and had to go back and read all the previous chapters and now I'm caught up to date with your story. You've done a great job building your characters. I loved the open door bathroom scenes and you've done a great job with the teasing. The blow job scene was excellent and when you had Alice take off her robe, I thought she was going to fuck him - but the teasing continued...

As a side note, according to Bill Clinton a blow job - isn't sex! And Monica asked, "Cum again? Close, but no more cigars!"

Thanks for sharing this marvelous story and I'll be looking for future chapters...

RecHiker

RedBox1RedBox1over 10 years ago
Wonderful ...........

I didn't comment on the previous chapters, but have loved all of them!

And, receiving praising comments from RecHiker is an absolute plus.

Just noticed this morning that the next chapter hit this morning. Great! And I hope that you continue this story. You do good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Takes one back to their own early experiences

Extremely well written and paints a vivid image of the two engaging each other. Constant arousal of the guy is reminiscent of my earlier years, and the person who first experienced me.

NjoyItNjoyItalmost 9 years ago
Superb

Even after jacking off your writing has precum pouring out of my cock. Well done.

--Njoyit

ReefBeachReefBeachover 8 years ago
Beautiful writing

Characters, dialogue, the sex... amazing stuff. Feels effortless (which means it must've been a lot of work!). Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Again.....with feeling !

A beautiful, touching story !

Been there...done that....Thanks for the memories !

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wow

The world might be a different place if we could all experience learning moments like the ones described here. A truly wonderful narrative.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous