Alice Ch. 05 - New Details

Story Info
Alice hears about a younger Frank.
4.2k words
4.77
2.1k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
APastLife
APastLife
146 Followers

Continued thanks to thanks to Phil Anderer - This story might have come to an untimely end without his continued help.

******

Three days had passed since Alice's visit to the doctor when the call she had anxiously awaited finally came through. Fortune smiled upon her; the news was all positive. Every test had come back negative.

After ending the call, Alice found herself staring at her phone in disbelief. She had braced herself for the worst, considering all the risks she had taken. Yet here she was, emerging unscathed from her past. She silently vowed never to return to her former life, regardless of how things unfolded with Frank. From this point forward, it was only upward--returning to her earlier existence was simply not an option.

Frank was away when she received the update, tied up with an appointment--or so he had vaguely mentioned, his tone carrying a hint of irritation.

Turning her attention back to her computer, Alice reflected on her recent decision to enroll in a correspondence course. Just days earlier, she had committed to completing the necessary credits for a program that piqued her interest. Frank had proposed that she pursue a business degree as a starting point, to gain a foundational understanding of managing a business. The curriculum was comprehensive, covering general accounting, business law and contracts, management, and even incorporating some computer skills.

Such a course would ideally position her for an office manager role. Though she initially resisted, insisting that her place was as Frank's assistant, Frank had convincingly argued that she would be more valuable to him with these skills. Considering that Frank had provided her with a home, food, and a salary, Alice realized she had little ground for dispute.

The course Alice was currently immersed in was a senior high school level general accounting class. To her, many of the concepts felt as distant and intricate as plots from a novel. She had never been in a position where she needed to budget for major expenses--owning a car, making large purchases, or systematically saving were foreign concepts. Budgeting for food had always been a binary situation for her; she either had the funds for sustenance or she did not. For a brief moment, she entertained the idea of basing her final project on her earnings from prostitution, pondering the reception of such a submission.

"If I pleasure five clients a day, I can afford both lunch and dinner," she mused, though she doubted her instructor would appreciate the jest or the reality wrapped within it.

Frank returned home shortly after, his demeanor noticeably different than usual. He barely acknowledged Alice, merely muttering about changing before heading to his room. This behavior struck Alice as odd for several reasons. Typically, Frank was upbeat and made a point to pause and engage whenever he spoke to someone. Moreover, they had reached a silent agreement a few days prior that Alice could dress as she pleased around the house. Currently clad only in her panties, she found it strange that Frank didn't so much as give her a second glance--a departure from their usual interactions.

It was almost dinner time when he reappeared from his room. He was still wearing the same clothes as earlier belying what he had told her when he got home.

"Good evening, Alice," Frank greeted upon entering the living room, his voice carrying a hint of apology. "I'm sorry for how I acted earlier." He didn't elaborate on his behavior, implying that Alice should not probe further.

"Let's focus on dinner," he suggested, swiftly moving beyond his brief apology.

Then, Frank paused, finally taking a moment to really look at Alice. His face lit up with a warm smile. "Beautiful," he commented, genuinely appreciative.

This small exchange reassured Alice, hinting at a return to their normal rapport. She approached Frank, planting a gentle kiss on his cheek, and met his gaze. He seemed weary and touched by a hint of sadness, though she couldn't pinpoint the reason.

Deciding to get dressed, Alice retreated to her room. Throughout the week, all the clothes she had selected had been delivered, offering her a variety of outfits to choose from, including comfortably fitting bras that impressed her with their support. These bras not only provided comfort without strain but also enhanced her figure, eliminating the discomfort of deep lines and ensuring the back clasp remained in place. Remarkably, they lent her a newfound confidence; her reflection in the mirror showed a woman transformed, her posture and gait exuding self-assurance. The heels she chose altered her walk to long, proud strides, a far cry from her previous, hurried steps. This newfound poise wasn't just about the clothes; it was a reflection of her inner strength and confidence.

Frank's observation of Alice's transformation was unmistakable. He watched as she navigated the hallway with a newfound poise in her silk blouse and pencil skirt.

"Grab us a car, dear," Frank instructed.

Without hesitation, Alice phoned the concierge. "It's Alice in the penthouse. We'll need a car for this evening. Immediate pickup, with a likely return around 10:30. Thank you." She ended the call, her tone exuding a seasoned ease that belied it was only her second time making such arrangements. Frank observed her, a silent approval in his gaze, marveling at the stark contrast from the Alice of just a week prior.

The restaurant Frank selected epitomized romantic dining, its design ensuring privacy for each couple. Tables nestled in front of semi-circular plush booths allowed diners and their companions to sit together facing the room, while tall, ceiling-to-floor curtains, running down the middle of the aisle, ensured the intimacy of their conversations remained undisturbed by other guests.

Seated in a secluded spot, champagne was served promptly and wordlessly. Turning to Frank, Alice began, "I have some news."

Frank's expression was one of curiosity as he waited for her to continue.

"Michele's office called today; all my tests came back negative," Alice shared, a hint of relief in her voice. "Do you know what that means?"

Frank, slightly puzzled, ventured, "That you're healthy?"

"That, and I'm sharing your bed tonight," Alice replied, her smile echoing the lightheartedness of his own past comments.

Caught off guard, Frank nearly choked on his drink. Alice's forthrightness unleashed a torrent of images in his mind, each more vivid than the last.

Alice's amusement at Frank's reaction was evident, but she couldn't help feeling a mix of excitement and nervousness about the night ahead. His casual mention of stopping for contraception took her by surprise, prompting a light-hearted laugh from her. "Don't think that's necessary," she said, a playful tone in her voice.

"Why?" Frank queried, curious about her response.

"Because you are, you know, you are..." Alice stumbled, unsure how to articulate her thoughts.

"Because of my age?" Frank helped, guessing where her hesitancy stemmed from.

"Yes," Alice admitted softly, believing that Frank's age might negate the need for contraception.

Frank's laughter filled the air, easing the awkwardness Alice felt. "My dear, age doesn't stop a man from being fertile," he clarified, his tone gentle yet informative.

Alice was taken aback, her expression one of genuine surprise. She had somehow conflated male fertility with the concept of male menopause, mistakenly assuming it mirrored female menopause in its effects on reproductive capabilities. This revelation was a stark reminder of the gaps in her knowledge, leaving Frank momentarily surprised at her misunderstanding. He pondered what other misconceptions she might hold, recognizing an opportunity for further conversations and shared learning in their journey together.

"Why don't you have children, Frank?" Alice ventured, delicately shifting the conversation.

Frank's voice faltered, signaling the sensitivity of the topic. "My wife... she wasn't able to have children."

This was the first time Frank had mentioned having a wife, a revelation that made Alice realize she hadn't fully considered his life before her. "Oh, I'm sorry," she responded, her words cautious and filled with empathy. "Could you tell me about her?"

Frank recounted his youth to Alice, explaining he was only 19 when he met his wife, a far cry from the man Alice knew. Their paths crossed through his job as a driver for her father's advertising firm, a job he landed simply because he had a driver's license. Frank's life was uncomplicated then, split between work and evenings spent drinking with friends, with little thought for the future beyond his next pay.

The turning point came when he was tasked with driving a young woman home--Rose.

During the drive, Rose made conversation inquiring about Frank's aspirations, a question that sparked an unprecedented reflection within him. Attempting to impress her, he claimed a desire to work in advertising, despite knowing nothing about the field.

Rose, seemingly intrigued, suggested an apprenticeship at her father's company, Frank agreed to the idea, hoping to win her admiration.

The reality of the situation hit Frank hard when he was invited to interview with Rose's father the following week. The prospect of the interview, coupled with the fear of losing his job due to his deception, overwhelmed him.

Alice listened intently as Frank recounted his early encounter with Rose, finding it hard to reconcile the image of him as a youthful, uncertain driver with the composed man she knew.

Frank's narrative continued, drawing Alice further into the world of his youth.

Luckily for Frank, Rose needed a ride home a couple of days later. Frank did his best to explain he was trying to impress Rose and he didn't really know anything about advertising. This amused Rose and she instructed Frank to change direction and head to a coffee shop close by.

Rose's insistence on sharing a coffee in a renowned Italian coffee shop marked the beginning of Frank's journey into the unknown, both in terms of gourmet coffee and the intricacies of advertising.

As Rose ordered for them both, introducing Frank to the refined tastes of Doppio Espresso Macchiato with cocoa and an almond biscotti, Frank's bewilderment was palpable. Rose's gentle guidance through the menu and her playful chiding about his imminent job interview revealed a tender connection burgeoning between them.

Their afternoon together in the coffee shop became a crash course in advertising for Frank, with Rose as his unexpected mentor. Despite Frank's eagerness to learn, the interview was a disaster. Frank realized he had spent more time looking into Rose's eyes than listening to what she had to say about advertising.

Frank wasn't sure what happened behind the scenes, but he was surprised when he was called back and offered the job. It was a junior position but twice the salary he had now. He never confirmed it, but he was sure Rose had a hand in making it happen.

Frank's new role brought him closer to Rose, their relationship evolving from professional acquaintances to something more personal. Rose spent the summer away from university working at the company. They spent their lunches together and this transitioned to evening dates. Although Rose was a year younger than Frank, she was well versed in the ways of the upper class. She mentored Frank on how to spend his new income. What shirts to wear, how to knot a tie, and to make sure his shoes were polished. This not only impressed Frank but had the added benefit of impressing Rose's father.

Their dinners together, often at Rose's choosing, became lessons in not just the finer points of dining but also in life and love. From the comedic trial of escargot to the simple act of a kiss, each moment with Rose changed who Frank was.

They went to see Blithe Spirit, Noel Coward at the playhouse and the art museum on Sunday afternoon to see the travelling Van Goth collection. Frank enjoyed the play and learned to enjoy the paintings through Rose's eyes and explanations.

Alice, absorbing every word, saw in Frank's recounting not just the story of how he became the man before her, but a reflection of their own relationship.

The main courses arrived, but Alice barely ate, she was so entranced by Frank's story.

"Frank, the young lover, you must have been quite the catch," Alice said, expressing her delight in the story.

"Sorry, it wasn't really like that." Frank smiled. "I was very naive in that department.

I never asked Rose if others came before me, I just assumed they did. Probably some scholar, athlete, or junior teacher from university. If fact, I often wondered if I was no more than a summer project. However, like everything else, she taught me well. "

Frank's journey into the realm of intimate relationships was marked by uncertainty and innocence, a stark contrast to the seasoned demeanor he exhibited now. Sharing with Alice, he revealed his status as a 'late bloomer', inexperienced in matters of physical love during his youth. His friends seemed to navigate these waters with far greater ease, leaving Frank feeling sidelined in the ways of romantic relationships. In short, his friends seemed to be getting off regularly, at least that is what they always talked about.

Alice giggled at the way Frank switched personas back to his earlier self occasionally. His language today and that of his youth were contrasted sharply.

The pivotal moment came one evening beside the river, when Rose directly addressed the elephant in the room. Her words, a mix of challenge and curiosity, prompted Frank to open up, revealing his true feelings in a burst of honesty.

"Frank, you are either too much of a gentleman or not enough of one. Do you like women?" Rose had said in jest.

The attack on his sexuality caused a young Frank to defend himself with vigour.

"I do! I like women, I love women, I love you," he confessed, blurting out his fact for the first time in their relationship.

"I love you too, Frank," Rose bustled.

Frank admitted to Rose he was very inexperienced in this area. More than inexperienced, completely free of firsthand knowledge. He nervously cracked a joke about only having first 'hand' knowledge. Rose smiled at this.

"I think we should take it slow, but I would like to explore your body, and would be happy to offer the same to you," Rose put it daringly.

Rose's response, affirming her love for Frank, followed by an invitation to deepen their connection, left Frank at a loss for words, overwhelmed by the prospect, yet eager for the intimacy it promised.

As Frank recounted this to Alice, he noticed the emotional impact his story had on her. She visualized a younger Frank, unguarded and on the cusp of discovering love, stirring a similar desire within her.

One evening, during a lakeside picnic, Frank and Rose found themselves enveloped in the serene beauty of the sunset. As they savored their meal and wine on a cozy blanket, an accidental spill of chutney on Rose's blouse presented an unexpected, intimate moment. Frank, ever the gentleman, instinctively reached for his handkerchief, aiming to address the minor mishap.

Successfully extracting the piece of onion but leaving behind a faint stain, Frank moistened the corner of the cloth with his tongue for a more effective clean. Carefully, he unfastened a button, allowing him to gently slide a couple of fingers beneath the fabric.

Still lying side by side, Frank undid another button on Rose's blouse. He was encouraged not to receive any pushback from Rose. They instinctively kissed and Frank undid the remaining buttons. Underneath he found a cotton bra covered in tiny flowers.

He reached out with his fingertips and ran his finger from flower to flower. Rose's nipples hardened at the soft touch and he decided to draw circles around them with his finger. Rose moaned in appreciation.

"Want me to take it off?" Rose asked him.

All Frank could do was nod.

Rose removed her blouse, reached back and undid her bra. Taking a deep breath, she let it slide down her arms.

What Frank beheld was incredible. The magazines hadn't prepared him for this. Before him were a perfect set of inverted goblets.

Rose lay back down beside him, and he went back to running his fingertips over her breast and nipples.

"I like it when you give them a slight tug," Rose said while demonstrating for him.

Frank copied her movements and Rose moaned.

Alice imagined herself watching this scene. With Frank's description of Roses breasts she was able to draw up an image in her mind. She didn't really know if she related more with Rose or Frank. Part of her imagined lying topless while a young Frank touched her breasts for the first time. Then she imagined what it must be like to touch a pair of breasts for the first time. Both images left her tingling.

Frank leaned in to take one of Rose's nipples into his mouth. A hand on his forehead stopped him.

"Not no, just go a little slower." Rose rebuked him.

Frank went back to teasing each breast and nipple with his fingers. Trying to make every pass something new. Finally Rose reached out and cupped her hand to the side of his head drawing him closer. He took one of her nipples into his mouth and Rose shuddered.

"Oh, that is wonderful," Rose moaned. "I can barely reach myself and it feels nowhere the same."

Frank wondered about the comment for a moment but was wrapped up in the moment to let it linger for too long.

"Take of your shirt," Rose told him.

He didn't need to be asked twice. In a moment Frank was topless as well.

Rose repeated much of the same moves Frank had done with her. She ran her fingers over his chest and gently tugged at his nipples. Frank couldn't believe how wonderful her ministrations felt. When she leaned over and took one of his nipples into her mouth, he worried that he might release into his pants.

Alice put a hand on his chest and circled his nipple. Not in way anyone would notice, the shiver that rolled over Frank told her she had the desired effect.

"Sensitive nipples, Frank?" She teased, "I will need to remember that."

Frank continued his story.

Rose switched from left to right. Then she trailed her hand down, across his stomach, and stopped at his belt. She undid his belt and pull down his zipper. Frank was breathing heavy, and his heart was pounding in his chest.

Rose pulled the top of his underwear away from his body and then pull it down a little exposing his cock. She then wrapped her warm hand around his shaft and inspected what she had found.

"What a beautiful penis you have," she moaned into his ear. "Someday soon I am going to try and fit this inside me."

That was it, that was the magic incantation and Frank went off like a hose. Frank convulsed and came the hardest he had ever done.

Once he settled down, Rose asked for his handkerchief. Rose cleaned him up like it was an everyday occurrence.

"Well, that was fun," she laughed.

For a brief second Frank had felt shame, but it was gone just as fast. Rose's reaction had left him feeling secure. This was meant to happen, and Rose understood that.

"Would you like to give me a hand?" Rose asked, after they had rested for a moment. "Don't worry, I will show you what to do."

Rose undid her skirt and let it fall to the ground. Facing Frank was now a pair of panties that matched the bra she had removed earlier.

Rose stood in front of Frank. He rose to his knees, reached up, and started to pull her panties down.

Her dirty blonde pubic hair was the first thing revealed. It was thick and reminded him of a sheepskin rug his grandfather kept by the fire. A new smell reached his nose, one he had never known before but suddenly he wasn't sure he could live without.

APastLife
APastLife
146 Followers
12