Alice Ch. 05 - New Details

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stepping out of her panties, Rose lay down beside him again.

She took Frank's hand and placed it on her mound. At first, she just applied pressure. Soon, she began moving it back and forth ever so slightly. Then she spread her legs and, taking hold of one of Frank's fingers she drew it up her slit so he could feel the moisture.

She then pulled his finger up higher, placing it on her button.

"Two rules, Frank," she started. "Very sensitive but loves to be played with, and never touch it dry."

She then guided him on how to make small circles around the outside of her clitoris. Every few rotations she would dip her finger back down the lower part of her slit to apply more lubrication.

"Think you can manage that, Frank?" Rose sighed, letting go of his hand.

Frank continued the movements he had just learned.

"Now, slide another finger inside me," Rose instructed.

Frank sat up and did what he was told. Rose continued giving instructions around slowing down or speeding up or take a break for a moment. His finger inside her felt incredible. He imagined what that would feel like on his cock.

"Steady Frank," Rose said, grabbing his arm. "Don't change a thing, keep going, exactly like that."

A few moments later Rose was convulsing just like he had.

They pulled each other into a hug squeezing tight. Frank could feel her pubic hair on his hard cock, and it served as a reminder of how close he was to paradise. Feeling this, Rose reached down and grabbed his still hard cock in her hand.

"Not today, but soon, I promise," she told him, while stroking his shaft.

Lasting only slightly longer than the last time, Frank soon found himself cumming again. This time with the added feel of Rose's stomach against the underside of his cock.

As Frank was detailing his first encounter, a whisper in his ear snapped him back to the present.

"We better skip dessert, Frank," Alice whispered. "Or I am going to leave a wet spot on my seat."

As quick as they could, the bill was paid, and the car brought round. In the back they groped at each other like horny teenagers.

It wasn't until they got back to the penthouse, they realised they had forgotten the necessary stop at the drugstore. Well, it was more correct to say Frank realized, Alice didn't care by this point.

"I will grab a Plan-B in the morning." She grabbed his hand and led him down the hallway with a sense of urgency.

Instead of getting undressed she guided Frank to the bed and lay down beside him. They lay side by side facing each other.

Frank reached over and ran his fingers over Alice's chest. This is exactly what Alice wanted, she wanted to be Rose for a night.

Frank undid her blouse and continued his attention on her wonderful boobs, tugging at her nipples the way Rose had shown him all those years ago. This bra had the catch in the front and Frank made short work undoing it.

Alice stopped him from continuing for a moment. She reached over and undid Frank's shirt, tracing his nipples and leaning in for a gentle suck on each. Frank cradled her head and moaned. It was like getting the tiniest of electric shocks.

Frank returned the favour by sucking and tugging on Alice's perfect nipples. At the same time, Alice reached down and undid Franks pants, pulling his underwear down. She was trying to replay the story, but her own heat was making her speed things along. Soon his cock was in her hand and rock hard.

She pulled her own skirt up to her waist and removed her panties. She was going to do what Rose hadn't that day. Lifting one leg over Frank's hip, she guided his cock into her well lubricated pussy. They stopped for a moment to catch their breath.

"Oh! Frank," she moaned.

She couldn't seem to get enough of him. Pulling him tight, her hands went everywhere. She wanted to pull all of him inside her.

Frank started some slow thrusts, moved the head of his cock back and forth inside her. In his mind, he imagined for a moment he was with Rose. He didn't think Alice would mind. It was that summer evening all over again. He kissed Alice deeply while grabbing her ass and pulling her closer.

Alice reached between them and fingered her own clit. She was so close and just need that little extra to push her over the edge. Once her orgasm started, she pushed her mound again Frank's public bone and ground in hard on each wave.

"Cum inside me, Frank," Alice moaned in his ear. "I need it, I really want your cum in me. Do it Frank, give me your seed. I want to feel your cum."

Having this nymph go full pornographic on him was more than he could take. He felt himself ejaculate deep inside her. She whispered in his ear, encouraging each thrust, every shot.

They lay there panting, exhausted. At some point, each had managed to remove the remaining articles of clothing, but not much else was accomplished.

Both fell asleep thinking of the same woman -- Rose.

12