Alice Comes Prepared

Story Info
A long nailed catsuit goddess tries to rob the wrong guy!
4k words
4.13
8.7k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In a penthouse apartment on London, Andrew took off his suit after a long day leading Globotech, an industry leader in financial technology. A long shower will wash off the stresses of his latest takeover negotiations off, and although there was much cause to celebrate that would have to wait until the paperwork was signed in the morning and then go out that night with the team.

Stepping in to the huge shower in his white marble bathroom, he let the steam ease his muscles. Andrew had always been in to combat sports and exercise - that being reflected in his toned muscular physique, and no matter how hard work became, he never missed his two hour early morning workout.

While the steam and foamy body wash had their desired effect, Andrew suddenly thought he heard a noise in his lounge. Dismissing it as just a crazy thought, after all he's in the penthouse on the 21st floor and hasn't heard the door's entry chime, he continued to rinse off and turn off the shower.

Walking through to the lounge with a white egyptian cotton towel tied around his waist Andrew, he sees Alice climbing in through a window. She looks incredible in a black shiny wetlook catsuit and over the knee leather boots. This was her trademark outfit as the Catwoman. She hasn't seen him though, her eyes fixed firmly on the two hundred million dollar Jackson Pollack painting on the wall. He was glad for that, as his eyes just soaked her beauty up, looking at the way the soft lights reflected on her black shiny ass.

As a strong powerful man, he was looking forward to grabbing hold of her and teaching her a lesson. His tastes in rough sex meant that finding a compatible girlfriend in the past were a challenge, ladies were attracted to his money and power (not to mention the Lamborghinis and apartment that came with them), but couldn't cope with him when it came to sex... intense would be an understatement.

He watches as she reaches up and touches the frame of the painting, stroking it with her long dark red nails. He's always had a fetish for long red nails, feeling that it gives ladies an elegant look - a lady more than a common street slut.

Feeling his cock starting to get hard and make a tent of his towel, he knows it's time to get started in engaging then punishing her - if he leaves it too long he'll have a huge erection and that would give her the upper hand, and he wanted to have her at a disadvantage.

* * *

He leaned against the arm of his large comfortable sofa, cleared his throat and Alice jerked to look at him. "Do you need some help getting my painting off the wall?" he asked her. Alice smiled and slowly withdrew her hand from the frame. She turned to face him.

"Well, I didn't know anyone was here. But it's nice to meet you, my name is Alice" she replied. Wow, he thought, she's crazily calm confident having just been caught trying to steal such an expensive painting.

"Err, Andrew" he replied as she released her long blonde hair from being tied back and started to unzip the front of her catsuit. He was lost in the sights in front of him, watching her undress down to a lacy black corset on her top. This was unusual for him, he expected her to panic, to try to run, anything other than take this in her stride and actually progress in to a very sexual situation.

As the catsuit came down paste her lacy black panties and suspender belt holding up black stockings, she pulled the legs of it out of her long black boots and then pulled the catsuit down over her boots and took it off. Standing there with the gentle light highlighting her, the white of her thighs above the stocking tops she looked like an absolute goddess. His resolve to make her pay for breaking in to his apartment, was intensified by how amazing she'd look when he fucked her.

"Well there's no denying you look incredible, but why would you dress like that to break in and steal things?" he asked.

"Firstly, thank you, I appreciate your compliment" she said as she picked up a small black bag from a pocket in her catsuit on the floor and walked over to a large mirror on the wall, "well, the reason is really very simple..."

She took a small tube of lipstick from the bag and slowly applied a layer of red lipstick to her lips in the mirror. He watched the way her long glossy nails elegantly held the lipstick to her lips and the lips changed to a super sexy colour as she glided it over her lips. "Most of the people that own apartments and prized items like this are men. The chances of me being caught are very low, but I'm an expert in this so I like to protect myself against all risks - I always come prepared" she carried on.

Finishing with the lipstick and checking the job she'd done, satisfied, she changed the tube in her hand for another one and started applying a clear layer of lip gloss to her lips. "Now, some guys will get all flustered when they see me like this and let me just do what I want, others will to fuck me and their basic instincts will take over their mind and forget why I'm here" she stated, "but mostly just because I'm comfortable in my own skin and like wearing outfits like this, it reflects how powerful I feel inside". A final check of the lip gloss and touching up a couple of bits, she puts the tubes away in the bag and puts the bag on the side unit.

Turning back to face him, he said "well, it certainly does having this conversation much more enjoyable, but how did you get in here?" He wanted to keep his mind off the hardening of his large cock as he felt it swell and almost need adjusting as it pushed the towel so far away from him.

She explained that she had bought a security pass to the building on the dark web, went to the roof in a service elevator and changed from maintenance overalls up there in to her "work outfit" and then abseiled down on a rope to the window. The windows this high up in apartment buildings often aren't as secure as lower windows are. After taking the painting, she'd simply reverse the procedure, back out of the window up the rope and in to the service elevator with the pass again.

* * *

Fearing that she was losing his interest (without knowing he was consciously just trying to keep a handle on his lust) she slowly walked towards him, the high heels of her long black leather boots clicking on his dark wooden flooring. Echoing in the silence of his room, not a word spoken between them, he felt stuck in place, still leaning against the arm of his sofa while he watched her slowly and purposefully walk towards him.

She reaches up towards his face, her red nails gently scratching his cheek and deeply kisses him. He felt his cock immediately swell and reached up to put his hands on her waist. As his hands came close suddenly they felt really heavy and he couldn't quite reach. She was still passionately kissing him, holding his face and stroking him. His arms dropped to his sides and he felt his cock soften, his head get a little lighter and emptier and then the world faded to darkness.

He slowly opened his eyes and was lying on his huge bed. "Oh, hey there, you're awake" said Alice from her position on the chair in his bedroom. "I guess right now, even though you can't speak, you're wondering what happened. Well, it's really simple, I have a powerful experimental muscle paralysing drug in my lip gloss and an antidote barrier in the red lipstick that you so loved watching me put on. So it has no effect on me, but now you can't move a single muscle - although you're still awake and can feel everything."

She walks over towards him and sits by the side of him. She gently scratches his chest and abs with her glossy red fingernail. "Oh, I love your sexy muscles," she whispered, "normally at this time, I just grab what I came for and leave, but I actually think I'll stay and have some fun with you first".

He really wants her to do that, and even though he'd consent if he could, with his vocal chords paralysed he can't make a sound. She gently and slowly pulls open the towel he's still wearing. She could have done this while he was unconscious, but she wanted him to feel and see her do it, knowing he can't stop her.

He feels her nails gently and slowly scratch on his upper thighs. He feels his cock tingle, but hears her say "what a shame this won't wake up and move, that paralytic drug really is a strong one. Stil I guess I can still have some fun even if you can't".

She squats either side of his face, pulls her lacy black panties to one side and sits over his mouth. She wriggles a little, but realises he can't move his tongue. "Hmmm, this won't work, wait one minute..." she says and quickly gets off him. Going over to the large wall size mirror in his bedroom she wipes all the lipgloss off and reapplies the red lipstick.

Coming back to Andrew on the bed, Alice opens her mouth with her beautiful hands and sucks on his tongue, like she's giving it a blowjob. The lipstick acting as the antidote, and Andrew feels that his tongue can move again as he returns her kiss. He tries to speak to her, but still can't make a noise. Feeling that his tongue is back fully awake again, she sits on his face. Andrew was defiant though, this is not how he rolls! He kept his tongue perfectly still to try to frustrate her.

She reaches down and pinches his nose, "you have a choice, you can make me cum or just pass out here through having no air and then we can keep repeating that until you get the fucking hint!"

After a few seconds, the decision was easy, Andrew started to lick her clit up and down. She felt this and let go of his nose. "Good boy" she said as she started to grind on his face. His tongue was teasing around her clit, normally he'd be using his hands at the same time but as that wasn't an option he tried his hardest to get her off to end this facesitting quickly. He stuck his tongue in to her pussy hole and licked the piece of skin between her pussy and her asshole. "Oh fuck yeah" Alice shouted.

As she ground her pussy in to his face, she reached down and stroked her nails through his short hair. This made his cock tingle, but he knew that getting the full impressive erection that other ladies have loved so much was impossible.

Alice was close to an orgasm, and Andrew felt that she was. He immediately started licking round and round in pressured circles around her clit. She pushed harder down in to his face and could feel the moments counting down until she suddenly screamed and came hard! The tiny shakes through her lower stomach and up to her chest were such a release.

She got off his face and sat to the side of him. She reached his face with her hand and wiped some of her juices off his face and sucked them off her fingers. "Wow, that was great! You're actually really talented with your tongue" she said. After a few moments of deep breathing, "but I really want to ride that big cock of yours and feel you inside me before I have to leave with your painting. Shame it won't come to life..." as she reached down and ran one long red nail up and down the length of his soft cock.

* * *

Realising the same plan that worked with his tongue would work on his cock, she has an "ah-ha" moment and crawls down to his feet. Pulling his legs apart she kneels on the bed and reaches down to put his cock in her mouth.

As her deep red lips slide up and down his cock and her red nails gently stroke and tug on his shaved balls, he feels the familiar feeling of his cock growing and swelling. As he gets harder and bigger, he hears her drooling on his cock, make it all slippery. She pulls her mouth off and slides her hand up and down his cock slowly, twisting her hands to get it to his full 9 inches and impressive thickness. "So glad I decided to stay" she said, "and you've kept everything neat for me too". Andrew always kept his balls smooth and the hair above his cock at a short neatly groomed length.

She had one last bob down to take him in to her mouth, but realised now he was fully swollen that he was a big guy down there. She struggled to get him in to her mouth as easily as last time, but could feel how hot and hard he was. So she let him pop from her mouth and crawled higher up his body. Lining his cock up with her wet pussy, she started lowering herself down on to him.

"Fuccckkkk" she shouted as she slowly got used to his size stretching her pussy. Reaching down with one hand she circled her clit with a long red nail as she enjoyed the feeling of being slowly filled up. He felt her nail scratch his cock gently and his cock twitched in response. She continued raising and lowering herself until she got all the way down and got the whole length of him inside.

Feeling that she'd bottomed out, she started grinding on him, feeling his cock reach places inside of her that so longed for the contact. Reaching down she put her hands on his chest and started to ride up and down, sliding his cock until just the head was inside her and all the way down so he was complete inside her.

Her nails started to dig in to his chest and she rode with more urgency, faster and faster on his cock. He felt every movement and every sensation, but due to the effects of the drug, felt like he wouldn't ever come. This felt like the worst way to die - fucked senseless by a gorgeous goddess but unable to ever come.

She reached up with one hand and grabbed a handful of his hair, lifting his head off the bed "Fuckkk, look how good your cock looks sliding in to my tight wet pussy" as she slides up and down. Dropping his head to the bed again, she pushed one of her fingers inside his mouth, knowing he couldn't bite down if he wanted to, and ran her nails around his tongue.

She could feel that orgasm building again, so she reached down to play with her clit to push her over the edge. Bouncing up and down as fast as she can, she felt her body become overwhelmed with her orgasm and she shook from head to toe as it washed over her. Exhausted, she laid down forward and collapsed on top of him. Her breathing heavy and all she could think of was she wished they'd met under different circumstances. Taking the few minutes to recover her breath was all she needed before she'd have to go back in to "work mode" and get back on with plan of get in, get the goods and get out.

* * *

Fortunately for Andrew, he realised that he was feeling some of his muscles become awake again. The antidote she'd used to wake his tongue and his cock was apparently enough in his system to actually nullify the paralysing agent.

As more and more muscles became awake, Andrew realised that he may yet get the chance to punish Alice for breaking in to his apartment and trying to steal his favourite painting.

In one smooth motion, before Alice had a chance to realise what was happening, he arched with his hips and flipped her over on to her back with his hard cock still inside her. His strong left hand wrapped around her throat and he snarled "well, you fucking made a mistake didn't you! Didn't realise that by waking up my tongue and cock so you could use me, you actually give me enough antidote so I can move again".

While he was squeezing her neck, her hands came up to grab his wrist and tried to take it off. He was too strong for her though, he wasn't going to kill her, just hold her still so he could fuck her for revenge.

He started thrusting his hard cock in and out of her pussy. Slamming his full length in to her. In a panic, she brought her knees up and tried to use them to push on his body to get him off of her. He used his right hand to push her left knee down to the bed and then knelt over it so he was between her legs and there was nothing she could do about it. Those years of martial arts training gave him plenty of techniques to stop her from fighting back while he had his revenge.

As he fucked her pussy he calmly stated "oh yeah, I remember you like your clit played with while you fuck, so let's see how you like it if I do it when you can't stop me this time" and he reached down to make circles on her clit while his big strong cock pistoned in and out of her.

Alice felt her fight reduce and she realised she actually loved being fucked like this. Her hands let go of his wrist and slowly moved down to her breasts. She started to gently stroke her nipples through the corset and pulled her breasts free to play with them.

Andrew realised she was enjoying this too much let go of her neck, reached for her non pinned down leg and quickly flipped her over so her stomach was on the bed. He kept her legs and reached down to lick her pussy from behind "need to make you nice and wet for what's to come" he said as he firmly licked her pussy and all the way up to her asshole. As Alice felt his tongue on this most sensitive spot, she tried to move further up the bed. It felt amazing, but this felt too private, he was a victim that she wanted to fuck because he had an incredible cock and was pretty good looking. But he wasn't a boyfriend and it didn't feel right letting him lick her asshole.

Andrew didn't care, he grabbed hold of her lift and alternated between licking her pussy and sticking his tongue in her ass. He then crawled up behind her, she could feel the weight of his body holding her down. "Now, which hole do I want to use next..." he wondered out loud, as he took his big solid cock and rubbed it over her pussy and asshole, both still wet with his saliva and her juices.

Andrew didn't actually like anal sex, but seeing Alice squirm when his cock touched her asshole made the threat so worthwhile. After a minute or so, he decided to end it and slid his cock in to her pussy. Holding her down in this "prone-bone" position he slid his cock in and out, the head of his dick rubbing on her g-spot.

In and out he stroked his meat in to her, her panting letting him know he was hitting the right spot. He wanted her close to orgasm, but not over the line. At least not until he felt she'd sufficiently compensating him for insulting him by breaking in to his apartment.

As she seemed close, he pulled his cock out of her, making her moan and beg "please, please, put it back in, fuck, I'm so close...".

He lifted her up by the hips and put her in to doggy position. She reached back with her sexy red fingernails and held her ass checks apart to give easier access to her pussy - she was so close and desparate to feel him back inside her.

In one smooth motion he slides his cock in to her, making her thighs shake with delight. Taking her hands off her ass, he holds them both behind her in one of his strong hands and starts to slide his cock in and out of her. He spanks one of her ass cheeks and then the other. A little gasp comes from Alice's mouth when he does this "feels like a little bitch like you needs to be punished for doing what you do" he says, as he starts to make both her cheeks turn red from his slaps.

Alice feels the biggest orgasm she's ever had rising in her and screams out as her entire body goes limp, the heat rolling out from her lower stomach as waves and waves of pleasure hit her and leave her exhausted.

Andrew feels that he's ready to finish too. He grabs her by her pretty blonde hair and pulls her to the floor, making her kneel in front of him. Keeping a firm grasp on the back of her head, he pinches her nose and he forces his cock in between those sexy red lips. "How do you think about oral sex when you can't breath now? You seemed to like it when it was the other way round earlier?" he asked. Pulling and pushing his cock in and out of his mouth as her exhausted eyes look up at him is almost too much for him. He lets go of her nose and deepens his thrusts so Alice can feel his cock at the back of his throat.

He knows he won't last long and when Alice reaches up between his legs to put one of her long pointed nails on his asshole he feels like he's going to shoot down her throat. That sensitive spot that he found on her is just as sensitive for him. Andrew pulls his cock out and points it straight at her face.

12