Alice Comes Prepared

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a few strokes of his cock he starts to shoot jets and jets of hot white cum. Most hit her face but a few drip down to her amazing tits. As his orgasm comes to and end, he takes his slightly softening cock and uses it wipe some of his cum off of her chin and pushes it in her mouth so she can clean him.

He then stands back a moment as Alice slumps further, exhausted from the fucking she'd just had. Andrew was feeling pretty proud of himself, a great week at work with the merger then angry fucking some gorgeous goddess - and he didn't lose a two hundred million dollar painting in the process! It's a shame there'd be no future with this girl, he found someone he may be truly compatible with sexually but realises it probably wouldn't be worth the risk.

While he still had his wits about his, tiredness was started to set in, he realised what he had to do. Grabbing hold of her by her hair, he starts to drag her so she walks on her knees. Alice is exhausted and it's much easier to just go along with it, rather than fight back. He walks her to his front door, then to elevator. He pushes her in and she slumps in a corner.

"Maybe everyone seeing you looking like this with my cum still dripping off you will teach you a lesson. Enjoy getting home like this, my little cum slut" he said as the doors to the elevator closed.

12