Alice Dines Out Ch. 02

Story Info
Community Liaison.
7.2k words
3.51
8.3k
14

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/28/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Six months after the Christmas party I found myself with another business soirée to attend. This one would be held at the private residence of a wealthy client, a Texan. The place was a mansion since my client was also rich as Croesus. Alice had not met him but she was excited to visit his home- it was a local legend. She'd heard it had eight bedrooms and an indoor pool.

She had behaved herself- mostly- since the Christmas party and her subsequent dalliance with a complete stranger in the subway car. Well, it was more rut than dalliance, but as I noted, she'd been reasonably docile since then. I had never let down my guard though. My wife was an inveterate game player and thought herself quite competent at practicing brinkmanship, pushing me to the point of losing my temper and backing off right at the edge of the cliff.

I had surprised her on the train but she had succeeded in quickly recovering her poise and in convincing herself that she'd got what she wanted in the end, all the while denying that I'd called her bluff and shocked her. One minute it had all been my doing and the next she had manipulated me into giving her what she wanted all along. Her version varied depending on what point she was trying to make with me. Of course, ultimately she'd called my bluff and raised the stakes so I had to hand it to her- she was quick at thinking on her feet and going with the flow.

That she had laid low and kept mum only served to make me more wary. It was uncharacteristic of her to cut me much slack and the lack of needling or taunting me made me wonder what she might try to pull off next, and when. It was like earthquakes. When you haven't had one for a while the likelihood of another one increases. The coming dinner loomed as a likely opportunity for her to play with my head again.

There were times I thought that Alice was simply bored. I made enough money that she didn't need to work and for most of our marriage she'd declined to look for work, content to do some blogging and a bit of copy writing. But three months ago she'd taken a job as a community liaison with a local government outreach group. So far she loved it. It was part time and she got a chance to use the sociology she'd majored in at school. I hoped that the job would keep her interested enough that- if I was lucky- she'd stop poking at me with her sharp stick.

Alice is a sparkling brunette with quite dark and very long curly hair, the stray ringlets framing her pretty face. She's of medium height, slender and stays fit with yoga but otherwise doesn't work out. When I watch her ass as she walks away I'm convinced that it's her best feature, but then letting my eyes wander down to her sculpted legs I'm equally certain that it's her shapely legs that stand out the most. Her breasts are full and firm, shaped like plump teardrops capped with quite large nipples. Gazing at them they become her crowning physical attribute. I may be shallow but I'm as much or more in love with her beauty and her open sexuality as I am in her companionship.

That night Alice wore a red silk dress that came to her knees and had an eight inch slit on the left thigh. It was held up by two thin spaghetti straps that crossed in the back. It was so low cut that my eyes froze on it immediately. It wasn't so low that it revealed her ass crack, but low enough to make anyone who saw her look twice just as I did. Plenty of cleavage was also on display. It was obvious she wasn't wearing a bra and the dress was just tight enough that it clung to her supple body revealing every subtle curve, right down to the dimple of her navel.

"Alice, that dress is the sexiest thing you've ever worn out in public. It looks more like a slip than a dress. You just get sexier and sexier every day! I'm going to have to watch you carefully all night if you're wearing that!"

"That's the idea, dear. I bought it just for this occasion. Iam wearing it andwant you watching me carefully all night. I don't want you distracted by any other women. And I don't want to listen to you talking business all night either. This is a social occasion and I want to have fun.

"Well, all right but there's no way Paul or anyone else will be talking business when you're in sight."

"I can't believe this guy's name- Paul Noonan. That's hilarious. Does he have blue eyes?"

"I have no idea. I don't think so. I'll have to check my notes." She giggled. "He's nothing like Paul Newman. He's big, Alice. A real giant. The man is six foot eight if he's an inch and as barrel chested as Paul Bunyan. He also inherited a fortune that he parlayed into several more fortunes through his own talent. I'll give you a heads up. He's seriously proud of his Irish heritage and his Texas birthplace. He lives up here for the present because his wife is a local and he can work from anywhere. So take it easy not to poke fun at him about either, if you would please. I want his business but I also genuinely like the man. He isn't the stereotypical Texan."

"I'll be extra specially nice to him then." I shot a look at her but there was no guile or treachery either in her voice or on her face. "I might be able to influence his business decisions. Not many men are able to think with both their brain and their dick at the same time."

I chuckled in spite of my reservations about her wearing that dress.

"He won't even remember he has a brain once he gets a look at you. Behave yourself tonight, okay?"

She merely nodded and looked away. I wasn't completely reassured but doubted that she'd be rude to the guy anyway. She might dangle her charms before his eyes without letting him sample them but to be mean or insulting just wasn't her style.

As we stepped onto the portico Alice asked "What's his wife like?"

"I've only just met a few times her and she seems quite nice. Down to earth and unpretentious. Just folks is how she came across. Looks like a trophy wife but I hear she's his first. The word is he made it to forty before he ever got married." The door swung open. "Well, Alice, here's your chance to find out." I said as our hostess glided up to greet us.

"Hello, Benjamin. I'm so pleased to meet you Mrs. Bradley. Alfreda Noonan." she enthused. "Call me Alfie, both of you- all my friends do."

"My wife Alice, Mrs....Alfie."

I watched Alice's face carefully and she didn't even twitch at the sound of the name but greeted our hostess warmly.

"My pleasure, Mrs. Noonan. And do call me Alice as I'm sure we'll be quite good friends.

With the niceties out of the way Alfie ushered us into the house where we were immediately met by Paul. Here Alice's eyes did widen as she took in his sheer size. Alice isn't short at five six and he towered over her by nearly a foot even though she'd worn four inch heels. I'm sure she noticed it right away- I know I did- Paul was unabashedly taken with Alice as soon as he laid eyes on her. It may not have been love at first sight but it was clearly lust at first sight. He appraised her hungrily.

I was a bit embarrassed for Alfie at Paul's unmistakeable and instant infatuation with my wife, but Alfie just grinned and winked at me. Neither Alice nor Paul paid us the least bit of attention. They were too focused on sizing each other up. Paul finally remembered his manners enough to ask if we'd like a drink and both Alice and I nodded, whereupon he slipped an arm around my wife's waist and squired her off into the house.

Smiling broadly, Alfie took my arm and we followed, having been cast aside by our spouses for the time being. She addressed the awkwardness quickly and with unflappable good humor.

"Ben, my husband is an incorrigible flirt and has an eye for beautiful young women but he isn't a philanderer. He'll try to monopolize your wife's attention and impress her with his wealth but he'll behave himself." Alfie was no slouch herself. She was nearly six feet tall, strikingly beautiful with high cheekbones and a voluptuous full figure, her long black hair reaching to her waist in a thick braid. I had to question Paul's judgment- having a wandering eye with a woman like Alfie as his wife.

I wasn't completely reassured by her remarks. I knew a horn dog when I saw one. Paul was clearly smitten with Alice and was going to be sniffing up her skirt all night. And that was just the kind of man Alice liked to tease.

Paul Noonan is a big man, burly and quite hirsute except for his bald head. Like I'd told Alice, he stood six feet eight inches at least and had a barrel chest and powerful arms. His legs actually were veritable tree trunks, as the expression goes. When he pulled off his tie and opened his collar a cascade of dark fur spilled out. Alice would be curious about him- she was just naturally interested in people and there was no denying that Paul was a unique individual. I wouldn't think of him as a man women would be attracted to- other than his immense wealth- but Alice had surprised me before with what she found attractive in a man.

Paul procured drinks for us and led Alice outdoors to show off the grounds while it was still light enough to see. Alfie went off to tend to some task in the kitchen and I followed Paul and my wife. He seemed disappointed that I tagged along but he was polite nonetheless, although he did direct all his conversation to Alice. I didn't really mind that much. Alice had the right idea- it wouldn't hurt a thing that he was so captivated by her. Some of that approval might rub off on me.

Paul's lecture on the gardens attracted a few other people so I hung back a bit and let him impress my wife. Paul diverted his attention for a minute to answer a question some woman had asked and Alice took the opportunity to begin teasing me.

"I think I have this guy right where I want him." She whispered. "If I work this right I'll have him eating out of my hand before the night is over."

"Alice, no games please. Remember I asked you to behave. You can't tease this guy and dump him like some salesman or middle management type."

"Who says I'm going to dump him? I might have to give him a little taste before I'm finished but he'll be ready to give all his business to you if I play it right."

"Stop it Alice. I know you're just bullshitting to get my goat but he won't care. He's going to expect you to come through on your promises. Paul isn't the kind of man who takes no for an answer. He's used to demanding and getting what he wants. If you imply that you're willing to put out then that's exactly what he'll expect. I know you're just a smart ass and a tease but he won't be as easy to let down as your usual prey."

"Oh, so I'm bullshitting, am I? Just a smart ass? Watch and learn, grasshopper. Watch and learn."

She walked off in Paul's direction and hooked her arm in his. I didn't believe a word of it. Alice loved to taunt me by teasing other men but the only time she'd had sex outside our marriage was when I had given her to the stranger on the subway. And that had been to punish her for her game playing. I knew she'd talk a big game but when it came right down to it she wouldn't cheat on me. She had a wicked sense of humor but it never went any further than teasing.

At about that point we encountered Paul's Mexican gardener who he introduced simply as Henry. Alice speaks Spanish and they hit it off splendidly. They had a brief but friendly talk about how lovely the gardens were. I didn't understand much of it, but I saw that Henry was the second conquest for Alice to add to her collection that night. The poor guy couldn't take his eyes off her and was having a hard time trying not to show it. He finally excused himself and made to hurry off but I stopped him before he'd gotten too far and asked him how business was going.

"Fine, fine" he answered nervously and I asked him if he had a business card. He fished one out of a pocket and I told him my firm might have need of his services, and I also needed someone to mow our home lawn, if he did that kind of thing as well.

"My brother Javier handles the mowing. We're business partners and he handles all the lawn care."

I exchanged phone numbers with him and he thanked me and said he'd be in touch. I actually was interested in a landscaper and groundskeeper for the business but I also took the chance to poke back at Alice. She asked what I'd been talking to Henry about and I told her I just inquired about his services, that since she she liked him so much she might make use of him at home. She giggled, taking it in stride that I was teasing her back.

We got the call for dinner and Paul seated Alice on his right, commandeering her as his companion for the meal. They flirted throughout dinner, Alice laughing at all the right times and touching him frequently, bestowing her most charming and coquettish smiles on him. He didn't completely forget his other guests but still lavished most of his attention on my wife. I didn't notice that it bothered Alfie a bit. It was beginning to irritate me but she took it all in good humor even though I caught her rolling her eyes now and then at the spectacle of her husband chasing another skirt right in front of her and all their guests, or at Alice for egging him on the way she was.

Alice knew that I wouldn't openly lose my cool with her in front of such an important client and that was part of the torment she'd adopted for me. She could push here where in the past, with random guys we didn't know, I'd have simply taken her in hand and hauled her ass home. The key for me was to keep my temper. If she saw it wasn't getting to me she might back off.

But it wasn't to be. All through dinner, through all of her flirting, she'd smirk wickedly at me, making sure I didn't miss a thing. And after dessert she didn't linger to join in the general conversation but mysteriously disappeared while I was distracted by a story Alfie was telling. Paul didn't even wait a respectful minute before he excused himself and vanished as well. There was some tittering at the table but Alfie diverted attention by being the most gracious of hostesses and defusing the tension with another funny anecdote. She was a classy lady, I thought.

Me? I got up to go look for my wife. If I could get her alone, or at least alone with Paul, it was time to drag her home. The obvious assumption was that they'd sneaked off somewhere to fool around. For all I knew she'd actually gone off to fuck him. I clung to my conviction that she wouldn't cheat but she had the devil in her that night and my conviction was wavering after they'd been gone fifteen minutes or so. That's enough time for two or three quickies. A half hour passed as I was stewing inwardly about it when my phone dinged with a text.

"I've gone upstairs and I'm getting my brains fucked out." Below the text was a photo. It was a shot of Alice in front of a mirror wearing an evil taunting smile, her naked breasts exposed. She appeared to be in a dimly lit bedroom and a large amorphous figure loomed behind her. I couldn't make out who it was- Alice's upper body filled the picture and his back was to the mirror. But who the hell could it be if not Paul? I walked as slowly and calmly as I could manage up the stairs and started opening doors.

Every bedroom was empty.

It had only been a minute or two since she'd sent that text. Where the hell could they be? Back downstairs, I found Alfie and asked her if she'd seen my wife or her husband. She told me that Paul was simply smitten with Alice and was merely taking her on a tour of the house. It was just a crush, she said. She told me she had confronted him about his behavior at dinner and she was certain he was behaving himself, that he was just trying to impress his colleague's pretty young wife with his wealth. She assured me I had nothing to worry about.

I wasn't buying it. Her excuses for Paul just didn't ring true. I decided on the spur of the moment that for whatever reason she was lying to me and covering for him. Alice and Paul hadn't had time to vacate the bedroom and have that confrontation with Alfie and then disappear yet again. Maybe Alice had given me a bum steer. She might have never been upstairs at all- she might just be jerking my chain. I had to admit, that was Alice's style all right.

I headed for the deck in case they'd gone outdoors. It was after all a warm night. But right away a young and very pretty young woman on the deck nodded to me and indicated she wanted to talk to me, waving me over.

She took me off to the side and said "Listen, don't get offended but I think your wife- that's the woman in the red dress, right?"

I nodded.

"Well I think she's a bitch to be acting the way she is. She's got a good looking and successful husband and she's carrying on like a slut, leading that old fart around like a dog on a leash. And Paul is an old lecher who can't keep his hands to himself or his dick in his pants. I can't make up my mind who I despise most."

"And you are...?" I asked, taken aback. She had the two of them described to a tee but it made me uncomfortable to hear someone else say it.

"We didn't have this conversation, okay? If anybody asks me I'll deny it." She paused, looking hard at me and thinking it over.

"Just call me Jane. I work for Paul's company. He's always playing grab ass and trying to fuck me. The son-of-a-bitch stuck his hand right up my skirt on my first day. And he's tried to corner me every chance he gets. Alfie always covers for him and says he's harmless but then she would, wouldn't she? I mean, the old fucker's loaded. Remember this- one day soon she's gonna get the right ammunition to take his fat ass to the cleaners and I'm gonna want a front row seat for that divorce."

"Jane, have you seen Paul or my wife in the last hour? Since dinner, in fact?"

"No. But if you're looking for her look in the wine cellar. The first time I was here he got me cornered down there on one of his 'whole house tours'. And I do mean cornered. He pushed me into a corner and goosed me. Stuck his sausage thumb right in my ass! I only got away because the gardener, that Mexican guy, saw him herd me down the stairs and walked in on us. Paul was pissed but I got away. I owe that guy!"

I didn't wait to hear any more. I found the stairway and hustled down to the basement. I passed a billiard room and the next door was closed. I didn't stand on ceremony but barged in, and I'd found them.

Alice was looking pretty disheveled. Her hair was unkempt and one of the straps of her dress was down off her shoulder. That breast was exposed and her lipstick was smeared. Her dress was hiked up and she was in the process of trying to pull it back down again, apparently unaware that her tit was hanging out. Paul stood towering over her, looking a bit untidy himself. He turned away as soon as I came in but his shirt was out and unbuttoned and his pants unzipped. It looked from behind like he was trying to stuff his cock back in his pants.

"Nothing happened, Ben!" was the first thing out of Alice's mouth.

"Yes, Alice. That's exactly what it looks like. Nothing happened to pull your dress up to your waist and nothing happened to pull your tits out and I reckon nothing is what smeared your makeup and messed up your hair too."

"She's telling you the truth, Ben. You must know better than anyone what a cock tease your wife is. I've been feeling her up all night long and she never uttered a word in protest but once we were alone she was little miss chastity herself. If you came down here to haul her ass home you're welcome to her. I'm being honest with you. All I ask is that you don't tell Alfie. She'll kill me if she gats wind of this."

"That's very generous of you Paul, surrendering my wife to me so graciously. How can I ever repay you?" I glared at him. "Is there a bathroom down here? Alice needs to straighten up."

He gestured out the door. "Just down the hall on the left."

12