All Comments on 'Alice Dines Out Ch. 02'

by TatankaBill

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Boyd PercyBoyd Percyalmost 2 years ago

Kick her to the curb!

3

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Writing is good. Can’t complain but fuck me, Alice would do my head in. Some women are just born sluts and while I’ve fucked many of them, living with them is just too intense. You’d need to overdose on seratonin supplements to keep up with the anxiety she would bring to any relationship. Once the thrill wears off and the inevitable chasing of the next high increases the intensity until it’s just full blown disrespect and then divorce.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Story makes no sense, and there can be none. Fucking 3 men in a public pavilion?

goodshoes2goodshoes2almost 2 years ago

Story is not my style.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I enjoyed it. Ignore detractors. Haters hate because they can't write.

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110almost 2 years ago

Alice is a real handful. Frustrating, exasperating, but makes life intense. Life with her would never be mundane. I like Alice a lot and will read her other stories.

Wilson SpaldingWilson Spaldingover 1 year ago

5-stars!

It takes a deft hand (and other parts) to write a story with this level of balance. A very modern take on "The Taming of the Shrew" with a good bit of character development perfectly entwined with the plot progression. The teasing, the expectation, the real human reactions to crazy actions... this is a great story!

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

Interesting dynamic

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTatankaBill@TatankaBill
Erstwhile blogger and working class hero. Married and thoroughly spoiled by the love of my life. If I post a story here it's meant to make you smile, maybe laugh once in a while and to get you excited enough to want to rub one out. Better yet, go get your relief with your pa...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES