Alice in Wonderland

Story Info
A man and his wife take a holiday of a lifetime.
12.2k words
2.92
28.4k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
penda
penda
23 Followers

A man and his wife take a holiday of a lifetime, to revamp their sex life. He gets exactly what he plans, but unfortunately not quite in the way he wanted.

Revised: I decided, after publication, this story needed closure, so I have provided it.

It was our first holiday in the South of France. We had been recommended to the coastal area between Nice and Monaco as being particularly beautiful and had finally settled on a small holiday village called St Monique. For me the attraction had been a local nudist beach. I had always tried to get my wife to be a bit more adventurous and I thought such a location might stir her to become a little wilder in her dress and demeanour.

My wife, Alice, and I had been married for twenty-five years. We had met at university. Everyone liked her and loved her. She had numerous friends and, before we married, had had as many boyfriends as she could manage. She had it all: beautiful, sexy, intelligent, vivacious with an incredible warm and welcoming nature to everyone she met. I didn't know what she saw in me. I was nothing much to look at and thought I was a bit geeky, but she said that she loved my intelligence, my ability to make her laugh and my careless, unconventional attitude to society. Whatever the reason we married, had two children and still, twenty-five years later, loved each other. The kids had now flown the nest and we thought it was time we took a well-deserved break.

Despite approaching fifty my wife was still very attractive, and maintained her gorgeous blonde hair, tall willowy figure, sensational legs and wicked ankles. (I'm an ankles man and the sight of neatly turned ankle, especially my wife's, always excited me.) I wanted my wife to wear short skirts and high heels -- a bit tarty I admit but I thought she would look good in them. However, despite liking my unconventional attitude, Alice, herself, was still quite conventional, having been brought up in a stuffy traditional family. So, it was no surprise when my wife said -- no!: a woman of almost fifty does not dress like that. Despite this wholesome attitude to dress, she always enjoyed the sight of a good-looking man and whenever we went out, I always saw men eyeing her. She had a sexual aura that seemed to percolate any environment. I don't even know if she was aware of it. I remember once arranging to meet her in a bar and I was about thirty minutes late. By the time I arrived she had three men around her, chatting to her. She got rid of them, but she was cool towards me, because of my unpunctuality, and I could see an excited fire when she glanced at the three men, who had decamped to the bar, and who were blatantly looking at her.

I loved seeing that excited look on her face, but I wanted it directed towards me. So that was why we were here. Alice was keen on France. She had done French at university and could speak it perfectly. She worked for a book publisher and, because of her language skill, was busy developing their line of French authors and novelists. She would occasionally have to go to France, of course, but surprisingly, we had never been there on holiday. I thought the heat of a South of France summer and the location of a nudist beach would bring out the hoped-for wild side of my wife and we would have some amazing sex. Not that sex was a problem -- we had sex frequently, twice a week or so and both really enjoyed it. But it seemed tame and samey. Alice, I know, felt likewise. She was rather doubtful that this holiday would work, but we both agreed that we would try and make this holiday especially exciting for each other.

We had arrived late the previous evening at our luxury hotel, it was a Monday, and had had dinner and retired to bed. Now the sun was already up, we had breakfasted, and I was keen to get down to the nudist beach.

"I have to tell you now that I'm not going naked. This bikini will do fine," she said, patting her rather modest bikini.

"We'll just go down there and see what it's like. You never know what might happen. I want to see you liberate yourself."

"Liberate myself! I am perfectly liberated. I don't need to get naked to get liberated."

"I'd love to see you in your high heel sandals."

"Why on earth would I wear those?"

"Seeing you in your bikini wearing the sandals would be so exciting."

"You're such a perv, darling. But I suppose I've got to wear something on my feet." She went to the wardrobe and pulled out her pink high heeled sandals. She didn't care for wearing high heels, but it was a holiday and I had convinced her that we should both try some new things. I remember her amused shrug when she packed them into the suitcase.

She slipped them on her feet and, with the short pink summer dress that she put over her bikini, the effect was scrumptious. However, as she already had pink nail varnish on her toes, I couldn't help but think she had planned this outfit. I couldn't wait to persuade her to strip off.

We left the hotel and walked the short distance up the road to the nudist beach. As we approached my wife got increasingly nervous.

"You'll knock all the guys dead on the beach, even if you don't strip off." I replied.

"Hmm," she countered.

We wandered over the rocks until we came to the beach. There was a notice that warned us what to expect. Nudity on the beach was not compulsory, so we could enter and see what we thought.

As we walked further over the sand, hand in hand, we passed one young woman who was totally naked. I gaped, rather obviously.

"Close your mouth," hissed my wife. "You look like a landed fish. I'm beginning to see why you wanted to come here."

"It'll be fun for both of us", I said. "Look over there." I pointed towards a young guy who had just come out of the water. His body was glistening, and his long dick was hanging down. I felt rather than saw her reaction. Her hand tightened in mine and squeezed it firmly.

"Wow!" she breathed out. I turned to her and noticed her eyes had widened.

"See, I bet you'll enjoy it. We'll both be liberated from our humdrum lifestyle. I have a feeling we'll be having some good sex, eh?"

I pulled her towards me and we both kissed passionately. Her kiss felt warmer and more luscious than it had for a long time. I knew I had made the right decision.

"Let's sit there." I guided her to a place away a little from the other people, lay down the towels and then started to remove my clothes.

"You can get undressed, if you like. But my bikini is definitely staying on!"

"Come on! It'll be fun. I'll be able to touch you up while you're sunbathing. It'll be exciting."

"Absolutely not." She removed her dress and revealed her bikini, which appeared particularly unadventurous in this environment. Sitting down on her towel she took the sun lotion out of her bag and held it out to me.

"Here, you can cover me in this." She lay down on her back. I knelt by her, poured some of the cream onto her stomach and spread it around. I let my hand wander to her bikini bottom and then inside toward her pubis. She immediately removed my hand.

"Leave it! I want to sunbathe now. We can have some hanky-panky later." I sighed and continued smoothing the lotion over her. She then turned over and I covered her back. When I had finished, I removed all my clothes and lay down next to her. The sun felt warm and dry and delicious on my naked skin.

"Being naked feels so good. Are you sure you don't want to try it?" I said.

"Oh..." She sounded quite drowsy. "Maybe later..." My ears pricked up at this. Maybe she was already succumbing to the atmosphere.

We lay there for about half-an-hour and then I decided I needed a swim.

"Come on, Alice." I prodded her gently. "Let's get down to the water."

"Hmm," she sighed. She blinked one eye open. "I think I'll just stay here for a bit. I'm really enjoying the sun." She reached out and gently touched my dick and flicked it from side to side. She looked up at me and grinned. "I'm going to be needing this later. Look after it." I looked at her and moved over and kissed her on the lips. This was going to be a great holiday!

I leapt up and ran down to the shore. The water looked wonderful. I splashed in and then started to swim. I'm a strong swimmer and really enjoy it. I took myself round the headland and came back again. I don't know how long I'd been gone, maybe forty-five minutes. I stamped out of the water and looked up the beach to where Alice should be. She was where I had left her, but things had changed. She was chatting animatedly to a young man. He was totally naked. And so was she.

*

I clambered over the sand towards her, feeling a mixture of emotions. Why had she waited until I had left, to get naked? Why was another man looking at her naked body? I was irritated and jealous, although the jealousy had a slight nuance of pleasure: I like Alice to be admired, but not perhaps when she's naked. I reprimanded myself. We were on a nudist beach -- what did I think was going to happen?

My wife gave me a beaming smile as I approached.

"Hi darling, this is Jean," She waved her hand towards the man. "Jean, this is my husband, Tom." He turned around, looked up at me, smiled and offered his hand. He was probably in his early to mid-thirties, olive skinned, very handsome and very fit. I could see why Alice was enjoying chatting to him. We shook hands.

"I see you stripped off, then." I couldn't avoid a sour, reproachful tone in my voice.

"We'll Jean stopped by and started chatting to me. He's been coming here for years. He made me see how much more comfortable I'd be."

"Oh! He was obviously more persuasive than me."

"Obviously," replied my wife, turning to smile at Jean. "Anyway," she continued, "I'm pleased you've come back because we want to go for swim, and we need you to look after the stuff. Jean has his camera with him." She indicated an expensive-looking machine half-covered by its bag.

Jean stood up and reached down his arm to Alice who grasped it as he comfortably pulled her up.

"You're going off swimming with Jean, then?" feeling rather foolish at stating the obvious.

"We'll, I don't want to go on my own and someone has to look after this stuff. And you've just been swimming. You don't mind, do you?" I didn't know what to say. "Of course, you don't. Enjoy the sun! Come on, Jean." She started to run down to the sea and Jean followed her, quickly catching up with her.

The water was about one hundred yards away and I could see them splashing each other and laughing. Then Alice took off and Jean had quite a job to follow her. Alice was as strong a swimmer as me, if not stronger. The two of them disappeared round the headland. I stretched out on my towel, put on my sunglasses and closed my eyes. I was worried. My stomach was slightly knotted. What on earth was Alice playing at? I'd never known her to behave like this. Maybe the atmosphere of a nudist beach in the south of France was getting to her. Maybe it was my own fault. I had wanted Alice to behave a little more wildly, but this was not at all what I had in mind.

*

I must have fallen asleep because I gradually became aware of voices.

"He's fast asleep. I think we should just leave him here." I recognised Alice's voice.

"No, we can't do that. You must tell him."

I opened my eyes, pulled off my sunglasses and pushed myself up.

"Have a nice swim?" I said.

"Oh yes, it was great," said Alice brushing my question aside. "The thing is Tom, I discovered that Jean knows a French novelist I've been trying to land. White's (White and Stanford, the publishing house for whom Alice works) would be over the moon if I got him. Anyway, Jean has offered to help me and we're going to plan a campaign over lunch. You don't mind, do you?"

"I guess not... I may be able to offer one or two ideas."

"No, no, you don't understand. We'll be talking in French and you know you won't be able to follow it. I'll just feel guilty if I see you there looking bored. So I'm going to have lunch with Jean on my own. We'll get things sorted much faster that way. You don't mind, do you?" She smiled and looked at me appealingly. What could I say? It would have been boorish to have said, I do mind. I could point out to her that this was supposed to be our holiday. But she knew that already.

"What time will you be finished?"

"I've really no idea, darling, but I'll see you later this afternoon in our room. Okay?"

"Yes," I said resignedly, "okay."

"Oh, thank you, darling." She leaned forward and gave me a warm kiss on the lips. "You know, if I do well at work it benefits both of us."

As she spoke, she put on her bikini, turning to say something in French to Jean. There was something incredibly erotic in watching my wife put on her bikini while she spoke to this young man.

"I don't think I need to bother with my dress, do I?" Jean said something to her in French and she laughed.

"Could you look after it, darling." She slipped her feet into the pink high heeled sandals. I stared at her thinking how glorious she looked in her bikini and high heels.

"See you later, darling," she said as she pecked me on the cheek. Then slinging her arm through Jean's, she walked up the beach, laughing and joking with him in French. I stared at her longingly -- I wanted to be the one walking this sexy leggy woman in her bikini and high heels to a restaurant. I had a lump in my throat and for a moment I had a feeling she was walking out of my life.

*

I found a small place to have a quiet and thoughtful lunch. I must admit that I was troubled. I knew Alice's work was important to her and I wanted to support her, but I couldn't escape the feeling that she was having a great time and I had been left on my own, bored and fed up.

After my lunch I returned to the beach and lay there, naked, absorbing the sun. I fell asleep and suddenly woke, wondering where I was and then remembering. I glanced at my watch. It was five o'clock and there was no message from Alice. I stood up, dressed and wound my way back to the hotel.

I half believed Alice might be in our room, but it was empty. I had been sitting on the bed for about thirty minutes, wondering what to do, when the door opened, and Alice trotted in. She was still in her bikini and carrying some packages.

"Hi darling," she said, smiling at me. "Why aren't you on the beach?"

"I got fed up being on my own," I said. It sounded sulky even to me.

"Darling, I do realise it's tough on you. But this could be a really big deal." She sounded sympathetic but she was beginning to look a little irritated. I didn't want this to blow up into a row, so I backed down.

"I understand. I'm sorry for making a fuss."

"That's okay darling. This deal could really be the making of me." She put down her bags and gave me a hug.

"So," she said, releasing me slowly. "You'll never guess. I've been invited to a party this evening. Jean fixed it up. It's pretty exclusive, lots of celebs are going and that writer I told you about should be there. It will be a wonderful chance to speak to him."

"Uh? I've been invited too, yeah?"

"I'm afraid not. Jean really had to call in favours to get me in. It was so nice of him. Then we went shopping, to get me some new clothes for the party. I haven't really got anything suitable with me. I organised an expense account this afternoon from Whites. So money is practically no object. They're very keen!"

"Is Jean going too?"

"Of course he is, that's how I'm going - as his companion."

"Not as his -- date?"

Damn, I thought. I couldn't help the words coming out. I didn't want to start a fight. If anything happened, I wanted to be in the right.

"Oh, God." Alice frowned. "Jean said this would happen, but I said no, Tom isn't like that. Tom always supports me." She looked coldly at me. "Jealousy is very unattractive, Tom. Think about it while I get changed for this party. I hope you have a better attitude when I return." Her voice was edgy, and I knew I was in trouble. I had let my emotions rule me and that's never a good idea where Alice is concerned.

Alice picked up her bags and disappeared into the spacious bathroom. I sat down on the bed. I was in deep trouble. I'd only seen that cold look on her face once before, when we'd had a serious argument.

Our marriage was generally very happy. It was rare for us to have a row and I hated it when we did. Alice always had the knack of making me feel the guilty party. It was no different now. Alice would expect a bit of grovelling from me even though she'd spent the afternoon with another guy!

I had to wait twenty minutes until the bathroom door opened and Alice appeared. Then my mouth dropped open in shock.

She was dressed in a figure hugging, black patterned jump suit, which stopped about six inches from her ankles, and a pair of black peep-toe high heels. They were obviously bought this afternoon. Alice had never worn anything like this. As she strode towards me I was surprised at how gracefully and languorously she walked in her shoes. She looked amazing. She looked so sexy that I could feel a hardon start up without me doing anything. I had to have her. I was feeling almost sick with desire.

"We'll? Do you like?"

"Yes." I gulped. "I love!"

She still looked coolly at me but there was just a slight touch of warmth there. Perhaps seeing how good she looked in her new outfit and seeing my reaction to it made her a little more friendly.

"Well, have you thought about your attitude?" she asked. She stood with her arms crossed, making me feel like a little boy.

I held my hands up. "Okay, I won't make any complaints and I'm sorry for what I said before. I know your job is important."

"It is," she said steely.

"And I'll support you in any way I can."

"Okay, then," she said, as she strolled towards the dressing table.

"That outfit...," I mumbled.

"Oh, yeah," she said coolly." Jean actually chose this one. He's knows what to wear at the kind of parties they have here." I breathed deeply; I knew I mustn't say anything. "At least he is happy to support me." She sat down at the dressing table and continued. "Now, show me that you can support me. I need to get ready for this party but there are some phone calls I must make. So...," she smiled at me while she slipped off her high heels, "while I do that would you remove this pink nail varnish," she pointed her foot towards me and bent it to emphasis its beautiful arch, "and repaint with red nail varnish, which will go better with these black shoes." She prodded my dick as she spoke and I almost came.

I couldn't help it. There was something horribly delicious in Alice insisting I beautify her so she could go out with another man. Okay, so it wasn't a date. It was business, but I was sure she was planning on having a great time. I took the nail varnish remover and red nail varnish from a drawer in the dressing room table and knelt to begin work. I felt she was looking down at me and glanced up. She was finally smiling warmly at me.

"I love you, Tom. Many husbands would make a fuss about this, but I really think you do understand me. And, you know, I would never allow Jean to paint my toenails. That's a task I give only to the man I love." She picked up her mobile phone. "Now, I'd better make these calls." She turned her head away, tapped on her phone and then started speaking French at speed. I could barely understand any word. Anyway, I had a job to do and I got down to it. While I wiped off the old varnish and applied the new, she continued to talk on the phone animatedly, and doing a lot of laughing. My emotions were confused but I had a hard-on like an oak tree. Eventually I finished and stood up. Leaving the nail varnish on the dressing table I moved back and studied my wife. I still wanted to take her then and there, but I knew that wasn't happening.

penda
penda
23 Followers