Alice Makes a Change

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"A drink, I think and then..." He grinned at her. "I have the room reserved."

"Just a seat at the bar," Alice told the hostess.

One drink later, they were ready to go. He paid for their drinks and then led Alice out of the restaurant to the hotel they usually used. David had reserved the room with an early check in and already had the key.

Leading David to the elevators, she glanced back, catching him staring at her ass under the short skirt. She smiled and made sure she gave him a little extra wiggle. As soon as they reached the room, she was in his arms, holding him tight and kissing him passionately. Stepping back, she quickly stripped out of her blouse, letting it fall to the floor and exposing her bare breasts. Kicking off her shoes, she unbuttoned the skirt and let it fall to the floor, leaving her completely nude in front of her grinning lover.

"Don't make me wait, take those clothes off and fuck me," she growled as she climbed on the bed.

Laying flat on her back she spread her legs as David stripped. She slipped one hand down and played with her pussy as she watched him. As soon as he was nude he walked over and climbed up onto the bed between her legs. Lifting her right leg, he began to kiss her ankle, working himself down her leg, over her calf, toward her knee.

His lips felt amazing on her skin, but Alice knew this was the last time she would ever fuck him and right then she wanted his hard cock inside her. She let him go slow though, even though her desire was making her squirm. It took him two minutes to reach her pussy and when he tried to pull away to start on the other leg, Alice grabbed his head and shoved it deep into her sex.

"Stop teasing me, David. Eat my fucking pussy now, you fucking asshole." Alice ground his face into her sex, not letting him move until she felt his tongue caress her labia.

He began to eat her in earnest, his tongue dancing over her lower lips, pressing into her hole, and then working its way up to her engorged clit. She moaned and lay back on the bed, keeping both hands on the back of his head, holding him to her needy sex. He used his mouth and fingers on her, bringing her to two orgasms before she finally pushed his head away from her pussy.

"Come up here and fuck me good. Fuck me hard and give me your cum deep in my pussy."

David didn't waste any time. He kissed his way up her heaving torso until he reached her bobbing breasts. Licking each nipple, he teased her again with his cock barely brushing against her pussy lips. Alice reached down and grabbed him by the ears. Giving him a faux glare, she pulled his face up.

"If you don't fuck me right now, I'm going pull your fucking ears off."

David laughed, but moved up and pressed his cock against her wet sex.

"Is this what you want? You want my cock in your cheating married pussy?"

"Fuck yes! Shove that beautiful cock in me. Give me what I need."

"And what do you need, you cheating slut?"

"You know what I need. Fuck me. Fuck my married pussy. Cum inside me."

She knew David got off on the aspect of fucking another man's wife. It amused her a little and she played her role with him. David reached down and grabbed Alice's face, holding it firmly. He looked into her eyes as he pressed forward, his cockhead entering her pussy, stretching her.

"You are so beautiful, Alice. I love being with you." He pressed further, his cock inching deeper into her. "I never want this to end."

Alice felt a pang of guilt at his words, but she did her best to hide it. Wrapping her legs around his waist, she pulled him into her, feeling his cock bottom out in her pussy, his balls gently laying on her perineum. Looking into his eyes, she saw his love there and almost panicked. He wasn't supposed to fall in love with her this fast. That is why she never kept a lover more than five weeks now. It was why the rules had changed, so that her lovers wouldn't fall in love with her and so she wouldn't fall in love with them. A tear threatened to leave her eye, but she took a deep breath and forced a smile onto her face.

"I love having your cock inside me, David. You feel so good. Fuck me, lover. Give me my release and cum inside my pussy." She almost said the words, 'one last time', but managed to stop herself.

David didn't give any sign that he noticed her melancholy. He drove his cock deep into her; pumping hard. He brought his other hand up to her breast and squeezed it, mauling it. Alice pulled his face down to hers and kissed him deeply. Pushing the sad thoughts away, she let herself get caught up in the moment; in the sexual maelstrom that their lovemaking had become. Her orgasm sprouted deep inside her. Throwing her head back, she let it build, felt it grow, the vines of pleasure spreading out from the seed inside her womb until her entire body was burning with desire. David changed pace, going from the hard thrusting of a man possessed to a slower, deeper stroke. He moved his hips around as he pushed in and out of her, causing the head of his cock to touch new places inside her.

Her orgasm bloomed and she squealed as her body convulsed. She clutched David's body to her, holding him tight, her legs crushing him into her. She felt his cock swell. Heat poured into her, filling her. She knew he was cumming inside her. Would he be the father of her next child? Kyle said he wanted four. Five years was long enough between children. She was ready. She'd stopped taking birth control five weeks ago. The timing was right, it could happen today.

When her orgasm faded, she released David and he rolled to his side, his softening cock slipping out of her. She turned her head and smiled at her lover. Looking into his eyes, she saw the love and she knew she was going to hurt him when she told them that they couldn't see each other ever again. She hated this part.

Getting out of the bed, she went into the bathroom, not bothering to shut the door. In the mirror, she could see David watching her as she cleaned up and then dressed. A sigh escaped her lips and she turned to David. He knew. She saw it in his face.

"We're done, aren't we, Alice."

The sadness in his voice nearly broke her, but she steeled herself.

"Yes, Kyle is getting suspicious. We can't meet again. You promised when we started."

"Forget your husband. Come with me. We can move to another city where he can't find us."

"David, I love my husband," she paused and took a breath. "I don't love you, David. This has been fun, but that's all it was. All it could ever be."

"How can you love your husband and do this to him?"

Her eyes flashed as anger rose inside her. "Don't question what I'm doing. I love my husband more than you or anyone else will ever know. You don't know anything about him. Kyle is the best thing to ever happen to me." Her hands went to her hips and her eyes narrowed. "You will never be as good as he is. Never."

David drew back from outburst. "Then why did you ever agree to meet me. If he is so damned good, why did you have an affair with me?"

Her eyes softened. "Oh, David. I wish..." She stopped and shook her head. "I've got to go. You can't call me or text me, or try to see me at all. You knew the rules when we started." A tear escaped her eye and slid down her cheek.

If David saw the tear, he didn't react. Nodding he sat up on the bed.

"I don't think I can, Alice. I've never fallen in love with anyone like this before. When I'm not with you, there is a hole inside. I need you to be with me, Alice. I love you."

"Don't say that, David. It can't be. I don't want to be with you. I love my husband. As hard as that may be for you to believe, it is true. I have to go. Don't break the rules, David. You wouldn't like the consequences."

She closed the door behind her and stood there for a minute, letting the sadness wash over her. His words haunted her. Was she hurting Kyle with her needs? She shook the thought from her head and heaved a sigh. She didn't like it when it was hard like this at the end. She could hear David moving around in the room behind her. Worried that he might come out and make a scene, she hurried to the elevator and left the hotel.

At two-thirty, she stopped in front of Kyle's parent's house. She sat in her minivan for a few minutes to collect herself, then put a smile on her face and went to the door. Karen let her in with a disapproving look as Kerry rushed over and latched onto Alice. They talked about nothing for a few minutes and then, with Kerry secure in her car seat, they were on their way to Kolton's school to pick him up. At the school, Kolton crawled into his car seat opposite from Kerry, and Alice buckled him in. It was a short drive back home, but Alice started a game of eye spy on the way. Soon all three were laughing as they guessed what another had spied.

Kolton was looking more like his biological father every day. Don had been her fourth lover. Almost as big as Kyle, in more than one way, he'd been a rough lover and had taught Alice about her submissive side. He hadn't been a Dom, although she'd had two lovers since that were, just big, aggressive, and in control. If it hadn't been for Don, though, she wouldn't have known she liked being man-handled during sex; not all the time, but sometimes. When she broke up with him, he couldn't have cared less.

"Well, okay. Bye bitch," was all he said.

Then he walked out of the hotel room. She'd never heard from him again.

"Mommy, are you okay?" Kolton's voice brought her back to the present and she realized she'd stopped playing the game.

"Yes, baby." She smiled and looked back at him as she steered her minivan into the garage. "Just thinking about stuff."

"Okay. Can I have a peanut butter sandwich?"

"Do you want one too, Kerry?"

"Nah, Grandma made me spaghettios for lunch and I'm not hungry. Can we play Mario Kart?"

The rest of the afternoon went by quickly with Alice and her kids playing video games and laughing with each other until it was time to start dinner. The children both helped; Kolton peeling potatoes and Kerry helping with the salad as Alice made pork chops.

Kyle got home around six-thirty and Alice rushed to him, giving him a tight hug and passionate kiss. When the kiss broke, Kyle stepped back and gave her a concerned look.

"Did everything go okay today?"

"It was hard."

"Do we have a problem?"

Alice shook her head slowly. "I don't know yet."

Kyle nodded. "Just let me know."

As soon as Alice stepped back the two children were there, grabbing Kyle, hugging him, laughing as he hugged them back and grinned at them. He picked both up, one in each arm, and twirled around. He carried them into the living room, bouncing them all the way. He gave them both a final squeeze and then lowered them to the floor.

Alice followed them into the living room; watching as he took off his jacket. Alice was amazed, as always, at how his chest and arms filled his starched white shirt.

"Anything interesting happen at your work today?" she asked as she took his jacket.

"Not really. Right now all I'm doing is background checks. Nothing exciting in that."

"How long will that last?" she asked when she got back from hanging his jacket in the bedroom.

"Not much longer. As soon as Aaron gets back from this family leave, I'll move back to criminal."

Alice wished he would stay in Intelligence, doing background checks, but she knew his love was for criminal investigations.

"Well, come, eat. Supper is ready." Alice led him into the dining room.

"It smells delicious."

They ate supper, with Kolton telling them all about his day at school and Kerry giving Kyle the full blow by blow of her day with Alice and Karen. After supper, Kolton had one page of homework, and then it was bath time. Alice allowed them one show before bed. By eight-thirty both kids were in bed with a story told and lights off.

Alice and Kyle turned on a romantic comedy and sat on the couch with Alice snuggled up tight to him. As the movie progressed, Alice clung tighter to her husband's muscled arm. Her other hand caressed his chest lovingly. Slowly she unbuttoned his shirt so that she could slide her hand inside and touch his bare skin. Working her way down, she reached his pants, unbuckling his belt before opening his pants. Slipping her hand into his waistband she traced the scar on his groin.

"Does it bother you?" she asked softly.

Two years before they had met, Kyle was in the marines, in Kabul. An improvised explosive device, IED, had gone off beneath the Humvee he was in. It had killed two marines, taken the legs from another, and left Kyle unable to ever father a child.

"No. I love them both with all my heart."

"Do you still want four?"

He turned and looked down at her upturned face, raising an eyebrow.

"It might be time," she whispered.

"Are you pregnant?" His voice held an edge of excitement that made her smile.

She shrugged. "I haven't taken a test and I'm not late, but ..."

"It would be wonderful to see you like that again. You are so beautiful and sexy when you are pregnant." He wrapped his arm around her and pulled her tight.

She pulled away, standing up.

"Come fuck me. I need your cock in my pussy right now." She husked, reaching for his hand.

They rushed to the bedroom. Alice was out of her clothes by the time Kyle closed and locked the door behind him.

"Get your clothes off. I need you now!" Alice hissed as she pushed his shirt from his shoulders.

Kyle took her by the shoulders and looked into her eyes. She could see concern there and knew that he knew she'd been hurt. She gave him a wan smile, reaching to push his pants down. He let her undress him, still holding her, before he picked her up and walked her back to the bed. Laying her down on the bed he looked her over. He was looking for bruises, she realized, but she had none that showed.

"You are beautiful," he said softly, his voice deep and husky with lust.

"So are you," she countered, reaching up to rub his arms, feeling the hard muscles there.

Just seeing his nude body had made her wet. She needed him. Needed him inside her. Needed him to love her. Needed to know that he would always be there for her. Tears leaked from her eyes, running down either side of her head, into her hair. He touched a tear. Tracing his finger back along her cheek, he took her face in his large hand and leaned forward to kiss her on the lips. When the kiss broke, she looked into his eyes.

"Fuck me, Kyle. I need your cock inside me." She wrapped her legs around his hips as she spoke, pulling him forward.

His cock was rock hard as she drew him in. As his knob spread her lips, stretching her wide as he always did, she moaned with release. This was what she needed right now. His shaft pressed forward, stretching her, filling her.

"Oooh, fuck yes. Shove that massive cock of yours into me. Fill me up."

It had been an older man named Tony, her fifth affair, that had taught her how to talk dirty, and taught her how much she enjoyed it. The image of Tony, a splash of distinguished silver in his otherwise black hair, flashed through her mind, but the feeling between her legs instantly brought her back to the present. Her eyes fixed on her husband as he began to stroke into her. Long, slow strokes let her feel every inch of his cock as he moved in and out of her. She felt the first spark of her orgasm flare inside her, but she held it back. Her ability to control her orgasms, along with her desire to be spanked, came from her first mistress. Silently she thanked Mistress Genevieve, and then looked up at Kyle. His face was full of passion. She loved him so much.

"Do you love me, Kyle?" Her eyes implored him.

"Yes, I love you with all my heart, Alice. You know I do."

"Tell me, Kyle. Tell me you love me. Tell me you'll never leave me."

"I would die without you, Alice. I would be dead now, if it weren't for you. You saved me. You are my everything. I could never leave you. I could never live without you."

It was true. He'd been a mess when she first met him. Suffering from P.T.S.D., feeling abandoned and hated by his country. She'd loved him, nurtured him, and showed him that he mattered. In return he had returned her love and gave her his devotion. She had been a mess too. Boyfriends didn't last. She started going from one night stand to one night stand, a new man every night and needing more than they ever gave. When that wasn't enough, she started putting ads on craigslist. She didn't charge, just hooked up. She was out of control. She even considered going to adult bookstores seeking more men.

Then she'd met Kyle.

In him she found a man who would love her, stay with her, accept her for who she was.

His words soothed the stinging in her heart that had been there since she'd left David, but still she needed more.

"Do you know I love you? Do you know you are my everything?"

"Yes, Alice. I know you love me." He leaned forward and their lips met.

Alice threw her arms around his neck, pulling him into the kiss. Their lips locked together, tongues dancing with each other; they kissed as their bodies joined in copulation. Kyle picked her up, his cock never leaving her. Climbing on the bed, he rolled onto his back, letting her ride him. She bounced on his cock, rising up until just his knob was still inside her before dropping down to take all that he had. The bed started squeaking as their movements became frantic.

The spark of orgasm that had started earlier flared into a raging fire, consuming her entire body. She leaned forward, kissing her husband ardently. Her whole body began to shake. Tears sprang from her eyes, streaming down her cheeks. Arching her back, she pressed down on him, a long low moan escaping from her lips. His hands found her breasts. He took her nipples between his finger and thumb and pulled. The sharp pain fed her orgasm, taking her higher. Mouth open, eyes rolled back, she gave in to her climax. Shuddering, shaking, writhing, she twisted her body on top of Kyle as she came. He held her tight, not letting her fall from the bed. She felt his cock expand in her and then his heat filled her body. She knew he was cumming inside her and she wanted it; needed it. Throwing herself forward, she clung to him.

"Tell me you love me, Kyle. Tell me you need me. Tell me I'm a good wife and a good lover." Her tears had made her face wet.

Kyle kissed her lovingly. "I love you, Alice. I need you more than you could ever know. I need you just the way you are, no changes. You are perfect for me. You are the only woman I want as my wife and I love you with all my heart and all my soul." He took a breath and kissed her again. "You are a magnificent lover, a perfect wife, a superb mother, and a dear friend." He kissed her again as her heaving body pressed into him. "I love you! I love you just the way you are. Never think you have to change to please me, just let me be with you, always."

He kissed the tears away from her eyes. Slowly, after many minutes of lying there enjoying the feeling of him softening within her, she pushed up so that she could look him in the eyes.

"Thank you, my husband." She lay back down on him, clutching him to her.

The next morning, after she had woken Kyle up by fucking him. She went for her run. After a quick shower, she made breakfast. Kyle was running late. They'd made love twice more that night and it had been well after midnight before she could let him sleep. She felt energized this morning, like the Eveready bunny, and the three orgasms she'd given herself in the shower had only fueled her need for more.

Pancakes, bacon, and eggs were on the table when Kyle made it to the breakfast room. He looked tired, but happy. Kolton bounced into the room, careening off the table and into his chair with the exuberance only a small boy can show. Kerry slipped into her chair, clapping when she saw the pancakes. Alice served her family before she sat down across from Kyle and they started the meal. It almost seemed that her whole family was infected by her mood as they laughed and joked and giggled with each other. Soon Kyle and Kolton were on their way. Alice sent them off with hugs and kissed and gave Kyle a warm smile when his hand patted her bottom lovingly.