Alice Makes a Change

Story Info
A married woman changes lovers.
8.1k words
3.13
24.2k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ray Dario
Ray Dario
337 Followers

Breasts still heaving softly in the darkness, Alice lay next to her husband in post-coital bliss with a wide smile on her face. The pungent smell of sex hung heavy in the air; her earthy scent mixed with the more acrid odor of his seed mixed with the salty fragrance of their combined sweat. Beside her the man of her dreams, the only man to ever truly understand and love her for who she was, roused just enough to pull her closer, his strong arm wrapped around her lovingly. She turned on her side, feeling her bare breasts brush his hot skin, and snuggled closer to him, listening to his heart beat as it slowed from the rushing beat of climax to the resting beat of a truly satisfied man. His arm, so muscular, held her to him gently. His large hand softly brushed from her shoulder, down her back, to her rounded rump. Turning his head, his lips grazed her forehead, just below her hairline.

Her pussy contracted at the touch of his lips. A spark of renewed desire ignited in her wet sex. Her left hand drifted from his chest down over his hard abs, across the long, jagged scar just above his groin, to the hair around his flaccid shaft. Playfully, she teased the hair, circling her finger in the strands before letting her hand drift lower to grasp his sticky cock. She turned her head and kissed his nipple, sucking it into her mouth and biting it gently.

He moaned, low and then laughed.

"Don't you ever get enough, woman? I don't think I have a third rise in me tonight."

His words were backed up by the fact that his cock hadn't even twitched at her touch. She pulled her head back, craning to look up at him.

"Are you sure?" She kissed her way down to his cock and took it in her mouth.

That got a twitch and his manhood began to inflate again as she worked her magic on his tool. But even her talented mouth was not able to get him fully hard a third time in just two hours. After several minutes she gave up with a shrug.

"Well at least you are clean now."

"But what about you?" He slid a hand down over her bottom as he spoke, letting one finger slip between her cheeks.

She moaned at his touch, spreading her legs to give him easier access. Twisting around, she knelt beside him, her long, coal black hair hanging down around her face, tickling his torso. She moved her face up to his, smiling down at him. Her eyes locked onto his. She could see desire in his gaze and her smile widened.

"Do you want to eat me? I have two loads of your cum in my cunt. Do you want them?"

"You know I'll eat your pussy in any condition, anytime, anywhere," he growled as he effortlessly lifted her, spun her around like a rag doll, and positioned her over his mouth.

She squealed in delight as he maneuvered her until she was straddling his head and his tongue found her sodden sex. He fingered her pussy as his mouth sucked on her thick, distended lips. Moving his well lubed digit from her pussy to her ass, he gently prodded, instantly changing her panting huffing into a low growling moan.

"Yes, fuck my ass with that finger while you eat my messy cunt. God! You are so fucking nasty, my wonderful husband, I love you."

He worked his finger into her ass. Deeper and deeper he probed, never stopping his oral assault on her pussy. She bent lower and took his semi-hard cock into her mouth, her tongue flicked around the head for a moment and then she took the shaft deep into her mouth, feeling the head of his cock press against the back of her throat.

He was getting hard again, even though it was taking longer than earlier in the night. She kept working at his cock while he kept licking her pussy and fingering her ass. Finally he was hard again and she spun around, quickly impaling herself on his turgid pole.

"Fuck! That feels so damned good," she groaned as her pussy took his entire length.

"Ung. You are an amazing woman," he groaned out.

"Mmm, you like that, don't you," she hissed as she ground her pussy on his cock.

"Yes."

"You like eating pussy, don't you?"

"Yes, you know I do."

"I bet you would love to have another woman here so you could eat her pussy while you fucked me."

"Fuck. Yes."

"What if her husband was here too? What if he had just cum inside her pussy? Would you still eat it while you fucked me?" Alice squeezed her kegel muscles and grinned down at her husband, watching his face.

"Fuck! Yes."

"What if he was still fucking her? Would you eat her pussy while he fucked her and you fucked me?" Again she squeezed his cock just at the end of the question.

"Fuck! Yes."

"God you are so nasty."

"Me? You're the one telling the story," her husband groaned again as she squeezed his cock.

"Hmm, so I'm nasty, am I? What would you do if I wanted to eat her pussy while you fucked me?"

"I'd fuck you like you've never been fucked before."

"Even if I ate her pussy while her husband fucked her?"

"Of course." His strokes were getting harder and he was bouncing her up as he thrust.

"What if her husband's cock slipped out of her cunt and into my mouth?"

"Would you suck him?"

"I wouldn't have a choice. He'd push his big, hard cock deep into my mouth."

"You like sucking cock." Kyle's voice held an edge and she knew he was working hard to control his climax.

"Mmm, yes I do. I would suck his cock for you. Let you see me suck him. Let him cum in my mouth." Alice moaned and her pussy clenched down hard on her husband's cock. Her eyes were clamped shut, mouth open. She was close, so close, but she held herself back, forcing herself down from the brink of orgasm. After a moment she opened her eyes and looked down at her husband. "Would you like that, Kyle? Would you let me kiss you with his cum in my mouth?"

"If you wanted to. I will always kiss you." Kyle was bucking up harder and grunting between each word.

"What if he wanted to fuck me, Kyle. Would you let another man fuck me right in front of you? Let him fill me with his hot cum? Would you eat my pussy after another man filled me with his cum?" Her voice was high and strained and her words trailed off as her orgasm took her.

Below her, Kyle pushed up hard and clenched, spewing his load into his wife for the third time that night. After a few moments he collapsed and lay still, Alice lay on top of him, coming down from her high. She could hear his heart racing. Gradually it began to slow and she looked up to see him looking at her with a bemused look on his face.

"It was just sex talk," she said quietly. "I would never make you eat another man's cum."

"I know." He stroked her back and kissed her forehead.

After snuggling like this for a while, she rolled off him and lay on her side facing him, his arm behind her back. They didn't talk, just lay there feeling each other's bodies' warmth. Soon Kyle's breathing became regular and his arm around her fell to the mattress. She turned on her back, smiling in the low light.

Lying there beside her husband, she thought of the man she'd met two days ago. Justin was shorter than Kyle by a good six inches, but most men were shorter than her husband. Justin was tall enough, though, to stand next to her and look down her blouse. That thought caused her to grin. She'd caught him doing that three different times while they talked in line at the local coffee shop. She'd specifically worn a blouse that showed off her cleavage and was easy to look down. After they got their orders they'd sat at a table off to the side and talked some more. She was always frank with the new men she met. She always told them that she'd hook up with them, but only until her husband got suspicious then it had to end with no more contact. They couldn't call, or text, or try to meet her again. They had to agree to that rule before she would go farther. Sometimes she felt bad using Kyle as 'the bad guy', but it worked more often than not. Justin had agreed and now she had his number in her phone.

That meant she had to end it with David. The thought made her a little sad, but she never had more than one lover on the side at a time. Rules were rules. She thought about how David felt inside her. He was smaller than Kyle, by quite a bit, but then most men were. Still, his cock touched her in all the right places and he knew how to use both his cock and his tongue. He ate pussy like a pro; better than most of her other lovers, male and female alike. Although, other than Kyle, Tina, was still probably the best pussy licker of all.

Thinking of Tina caused her to smile. She'd been Alice's third affair but first female lover after she and Kyle married. They first got together just fourteen months after Alice's wedding and they stayed lovers for almost a year before she broke it off with the small Asian woman.

Her thoughts drifted to Justin and she wondered if he would be a good kisser. She snuggled into Kyle a little tighter as she imagined how Justin's lips would feel as they kissed. He would start with her lips, kissing her softly, tenderly. She stifled a moan and put one leg over her Husband's leg, pressing her pussy into his hip. Justin would kiss down her cheek, over her chin until he was kissing her neck. She loved having her neck kissed, it felt so intimate, sensual.

Her free hand slipped up to her breast and she circled her erect nipple with a finger. He would kiss lower, down over her shoulder, across her clavicle. She pulled on her nipple and stifled another moan. Would he kiss her breasts? Would he suckle her nipple? Yes, she would feed him her full tits and feel his mouth sucking on her. She dropped her hand down to her pussy, feeling her lubrication beginning to flow again. She imagined how his mouth would feel on her sex. How he would suck her lips into his mouth and use his tongue on her clit. Her finger dipped inside her as she imagined him moving back up, letting her taste her pussy on his mouth as his cock found its way into her pussy.

Two fingers were deep inside her as she fantasized about her next lover. Beside her, Kyle stirred just a little, bringing his arm back up around her and holding her to him softly. She loved his touch, but her mind was full of Justin, imagining how it would be the first time he fucked her. That was a big part of the thrill she sought, that feeling of exploring a new person and having them explore her. She always learned something new about herself with each new lover. The taboo of illicit sex was a huge turn on, for sure, but the personal growth and new feeling each lover brought was also a big part of why she did it. She loved Kyle with all of her heart and never wanted to lose what she had with him, but she needed her new lovers as well; needed the reassurance that she was still desirable that she got when someone new so obviously wanted her.

Her mind imagined Justin above her, his cock inches away from her wet pussy. His lips touched hers and they kissed as he slowly penetrated her. In her mind, she felt her labia spread as the head of his cock eased into her, felt her walls stretch as he went deeper. They kissed hard, passionately; their lips sucking on each others. Their tongues danced together as his cock finally was completely inside her wanton sex. She imagined how it would feel as he fucked her and her breathing quickened.

Her orgasm flooded over her and she only barely managed to not wake up her husband. She lay there with Kyle's arm holding her gently as waves of pleasure swept over her. Then, smiling, she snuggled tighter into her husband and drifted off to sleep.

She woke up at five in the morning. She never needed an alarm clock. Somehow she just always woke up on time. Rolling onto her side, she touched her husband's chest. He was still asleep. Her hand slipped down over his tight stomach to his cock. He had a morning hard-on already and she wondered what he was dreaming about. She imagined him dreaming about a reverse gang-bang with several women on him. Smiling at the thought she stroked him. Her pussy was wet, like it was every morning. Somewhere in the back of her thoughts she remembered the dream she'd been having. A man, a stranger, had been feeding his cock to her hungry mouth while the man's wife was eating Alice's pussy. She needed Kyle's cock, and she climbed on top of him. As soon as she slid his cock into her dripping pussy, his eyes came open.

"Um! I love waking up like this," Kyle groaned out.

"I love waking you up like this, stud," Alice grinned down at him as she rode his cock.

"You are the most cock-hungry woman I've ever known."

"You know you like it." Alice threw her head back as he made his cock jump inside her. "Fuck that is amazing."

Kyle put his hands on her hips and pulled her down onto him hard, causing her to huff.

"Fuck me, Alice!"

"I'm fucking you, babe. I'll always fuck you." Alice leaned forward, kissing his chest as she bounced on his cock.

Clinging to him for all she was worth, she rode him. Sweat covered them both but they didn't stop. Tears sprang up in her eyes. She loved this man so much. Needed him. Her orgasm sparked and she felt her pussy contract. Increasing her pace she humped him relentlessly. His cock expanded inside her and she knew he was close.

"That's it babe, fuck me. Cum inside me. I need your cum." Alice groaned as she felt his cock jerk, filling her with heat.

She stopped, feeling him pulse inside her. As both of their orgasms subsided, Kyle wrapped her in his arms tightly, holding her on top of him. They lay like that for several minutes, just relishing the feeling of each other. After a while, she slipped off of Kyle. He had fallen back asleep and she was careful to not wake him up again.

Slipping from the bed, still nude, she tiptoed to the master bath. Ten minutes later, with her bladder empty and her teeth brushed she pulled on her tight jogging shorts and a midriff t-shirt. She looked in the mirror. Two children had made her breasts swell from the B cup she'd been to a full C. They looked good, even if they did sag just a little. Turning she looked at her ass. It was a runner's ass, slim and firm, but men still looked so she was satisfied. Her face was no longer the face of teenager. Life had matured her into a woman, but she still thought of herself as beautiful. Her long black hair framed her fair oval face with just a splattering of small freckles on her cheeks. Her lips were full and naturally red, so much so she often went without lipstick, unless she was looking to really impress. Smiling at herself, she turned and finished dressing with short socks and her jogging shoes. Ready for her run, she slipped out of the house.

At six o'clock she was back from her two mile run, sweat on her brow and a raging fire in her pussy. Running always left her super horny. She slipped into the house and immediately the enticing aroma of cooking bacon filled her nose. She smiled and headed to take a quick shower. In the shower she again thought of Justin and how it would be with him. She managed two quick orgasms before she turned the water off. By the time she was dry and dressed, this time in yoga pants and halter top, her husband had breakfast ready and her two children, Kolton, six, and Kerry, five, were at the table.

They ate together, talking about their upcoming day until it was time for Kyle to head to work with Kolton in tow on his way to first grade. Alice gave Kyle a deep kiss goodbye and then hugged Kolton tight.

"Are you taking Kerry to mom's?" Kyle asked with a smile on his lips.

"Yep. I have an important errand this morning. It will be the last." Alice returned Kyle's smile.

"Oh! You're making the change," Kyle said with raised eyebrows.

"It's time." Alice nodded, a little sadness creeping into her voice. She wished ... she didn't know what she wished. Breaking up was always hard. Then her mind went to Justin and she smiled. "I think the change will be good."

Kyle nodded. "If you have a problem, just let me know. I'll take care of it."

"I know you will, my love." He looked so good in his black suit, pressed white shirt and black tie. His dark auburn hair was cut short, still in the military style he got from his time in the Marines. His brown eyes always looked a little sad, even when he smiled and she knew he'd seen more evil than most Americans dealt with their entire lives. Her eyes drifted down over his muscled chest, past his flat, hard stomach, to the badge on his belt and his service pistol on the other side. From the Marines to the FBI, she wondered why he chose that kind of occupation, but it fit him, she guessed. "I'll let you know."

Her man and son left, driving off in the black suburban Kyle drove. Kerry helped Alice clean the breakfast dishes and then played while Alice picked up the house. Once the house was tidied up Alice played hide and seek with Kerry, finding her hiding under the kitchen table and sweeping her up into her arms as the five year old squirmed and giggled.

Playing with Kerry always reminded Alice of Vincent, Kerry's biological father. She had his light blonde hair and blue eyes. Her affair with Vincent had lasted just six months, but he'd been a hard breakup. She could remember crying and wishing she could have shared the pregnancy with him, but of course that had been impossible. She'd never told Vincent that he was a daddy. She knew she couldn't ever see him again so she didn't want him to know. If Vincent had known he was a father he would have insisted on being a part of his daughter's life, and she couldn't allow that.

She hauled her daughter into the living room, tickling her and blowing kisses on her belly and sides and then let her down.

"What do you want to do now, Princess?" she asked, a little breathless.

"Can we color?" Kerry loved to color and liked having her mom stay with her when she did.

Alice nodded and retrieved the coloring book and crayons. As Kerry colored page after page, Alice complimented her and oohed and awed at every completed page. When Kerry was tired of coloring, Alice brought out a game designed to help teach basic reading and they played that for a while. Kerry could already read most of the beginner books and was good at addition and subtraction, which made Alice proud.

Around ten, Alice changed into a short black skirt with a clingy white top. She didn't wear any underwear and the blouse dipped low enough to show some cleavage. She matched it with three inch heels. Turning in front of the mirror, she knew she looked hot. She loaded Kerry up into her SUV and headed to Kyle's mom, telling the older woman she was going to run a few errands and would be back to pick Kerry up around three. It was an almost daily ritual and Karen, Kerry's grandmother, got cranky if she didn't get to take care of Kerry sometime during the day. Karen was a retired teacher, and Alice knew she always took great care of Kerry.

Things had not always been easy with Karen. When Alice first got pregnant with Kolton, Kyle's mom was outraged and furious. It had taken a long time for her to accept Alice; a long time and a lot of very frank conversations between Karen and Kyle. Now things were better. Karen was still not warm with Alice, but she accepted both of the children and loved them and she was polite, if not friendly, with Alice.

Alice drove straight to the restaurant where she was meeting David. It would be the last time she met up with him, although he didn't know that yet, and she was a little melancholy as she pulled her silver minivan into the parking spot. At the front door, she was greeted by the hostess but before she could be seated, David came in.

"Hey, beautiful," David said in his deep voice.

Alice turned and grinned up at him. "You look so handsome today, David. Do you want a quick lunch, or just a drink?"

The sight of him made her pussy wet and she hoped he was in a hurry. She needed his cock bad. Her eyes dropped down to his crotch, looking at the bulge there.

Ray Dario
Ray Dario
337 Followers