Alice Manipulated Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BeamMeUp
BeamMeUp
537 Followers

"But mommy, isn't that what our games are for, to make love to me in your kinky way?"

"Oh heavens no Alice, we are just playing adult games and you are our young daughter and the girl of our desires but when we go to bed tonight I want to kiss you so passionately and feel your mouth around mine, our fingers probing each other and making each other cum while daddy watches us for a change. Would you like that?"

"Yes mom, but I am not used to kissing someone the same sex. It will be new to me."

"Well darling, kissing on the mouth is more personal than kissing someone's pussy. I know that sounds crazy but it's the way it is. I do so much want to get very, very personal with you. You make me wet just looking at you. Hey, go and put another new outfit on to give daddy something different to drool over."

Alice thinks that is a great idea to try something different on from Lani's selection of hot lingerie made to the tiny one's personal measurements from Manuel's hard labour the day he measured her up and massaged her to orgasm a week ago. She emerges about 20 minutes later with her pink ribbons still tying up her plaited blond pigtails but wearing the teeniest, scantiest and most provocative pussy pants underwear even the experienced Beverley has ever seen. The deviant couple only have to take one look at Alice and they nod to each other that every cent they invested in the weekend dalliance is worth it three times over. Alice is surpassing their own estimates at how much fun they could have with a college age girl prettied up to look even younger and doing their fetish bidding as their make believe teenage daughter.

The new outfit Alice steps out in – or almost steps out of - is a C-string style – shorter than the common G-string - micro bikini panty as this one has no string ties around the waist at all. It is the exact size of her pussy, so smaller, no larger thanks to Lani's models manager Manuel's exacting measurements when fitting her out for these outfits two weeks ago. The panty part is held tight against the pussy from both sides by inserts that grip the base of her thankfully well formed labia and hold so well it actually squeezes her vulva upwards and promotes her clitoris even more.

The material is a silk black fishnet design with the holes a quarter of an inch wide so in her mere three and a half inch pussy lengthwise and three inches wide it doesn't use up much material. The nipple cover is the same design and grips like a tight ring around the outside of her puffy pointers on her flat chest. They work much the same way a cock ring can keep a men's erection happy. They accentuate the nipples and seem to suggest she is just starting to develop there. Around her neck she wears a broad dog collar type bracelet with matching slave bracelets on her ankles and arms

Bruce is staggered by her visual eroticism and is trembling with excitement as he grabs the video recorder and asks her to do an exotic dance for him with sexual overtones as though she is offering her body to him but he can't touch. The clothing, what there is of it, is making Alice feel extremely sexy and these games and the outfits she is trying on give her a profound sense of exhibitionist excitement that she's never before experienced.

She holds her hands clasped above her head, elbows bowed outwards, and pushes her hip outwards to the left with three jerking movements, angling the other side of her body inwards at the same times, then the same movements to the right before thrusting her hips forward in slow motion as she arches back and completes the circuit by bending her bare bum over and showing her pussy briefly. She seems to be doing it to the same rhythm in a 10 feet wide circle much to Bruce's astonishment. He captures every wiggle and thrust of her hips from close range and full length as she dances non-stop for the best part of 20 minutes, enjoying the opportunity to dance around in something exotic.

"Oh daddy, can I have a rest now?" she says after burning up heaps of energy. "Yes of course," Beverley answers and whispers to Bruce they should be getting her ready for Knuckles arrival at 9 o'clock anyway since they were so engrossed with Alice's dancing they didn't realise how time has flown with just 40 minutes from their visitor's knock on the door.

They decide that Alice should go back to her so-called school uniform since they have plenty of Alice on film in her present gear, and older men like schoolgirls she figures. And Knuckles not only is old – 40 years older than Alice's real age – he looks it, they are about to discover.

Alice has been to the bathroom, refreshed and has an energy drink Beverley makes up for her. She secretly dissolves a small aphrodisiac pill into the drink that will ensure Alice gets to feel extra sexy, just in case Knuckles is hopeless and can't deliver a gift to himself when he gets in front of their little sex magnet. She comes out of the bedroom dressed in the sexy school attire again, but Bruce says to leave the hat off, as he wants Knuckles to see her blond pigtails with the girlish hot pink ribbons tying them behind each ear.

They lay her on a smaller bed in a separate bedroom and open her knees out wide as far as they can go with her feet drawn back as far as they can go to lift her pussy into a high position. Her tiny hands are then clasped around her legs and Bruce tapes them together with wide binding tape that does not cut into her but holds her totally helpless unable to move her legs or arms. Her appearance seems to be saying. 'Here I am, I am come and take me'. Strangely, Alice feels very sexy while they prepare her. The pill is working already.

Her scanty school micro mini tunic is drawn up exposing her genitals area and the wide stretching of her legs has pulled her outer labia outwards from her crack, leaving her clitoral hood and vagina lips somewhat stranded out in the open under the teeny silk see-through panty now unable to properly cover her opening. Her vagina lips are partly open and pop out either side of the covering strip of silk panty. Alice senses she is very explicitly exposed and feels strangely sexy about it.

"Ooh this is fun daddy, I feel quite rude like this. I hope no one else can see me like this, it would be very embarrassing," she says innocently. I wonder who will kiss me on my pussy first, you or mom?"

"Don't worry kid, you look real sweet. Sweet enough to eat. I've never seen someone your age looking as hot as you do right now. You are just so fuckable."

"Oh daddy are you saying that just because I am small and that turns you on?"

"Alice yes, it makes a difference to some people and I'm one of those who admire a nice firm body like yours, but really your face is the sexiest part of you. You have the face that looks like you are still at school and suddenly became a woman. You are so darned pretty, we both love you"

Alice likes the sound of that; she always feels good when she can make someone happy. She doesn't realise it, but she's about to make even the totally uncouth happy with her pretty face, cute schoolgirl body and helpless appearance in her very first bondage situation.

Bruce has her ready for Knuckles and only has to put on the blindfold and mouth gag tape. "I'm putting the blindfold on now kid and taping your mouth with this special tape so you can breathe through it comfortably but stops you from making a noise. If you feel like shouting all that will come out is a muffled sound that isn't heard outside the room." Bruce has already positioned a powerful microphone and a secret video camera behind a wall painting aimed down at Alice so he will have a record of the hour-long time Knuckles is with her. It is typical of his perversion not to miss out on anything.

"What is going to happen to me? she asks in a slightly quivering voice as he ties the blindfold. Beverley kisses her on the lips and reassures her that she is completely safe and they will be alwats close by but will not speak to give the game away who is who and who is doing what. It must be a mystery. Alice likes that part anyway. He tapes her mouth and makes sure she is breathing normally by asking her to nod her head if she is okay and totally relaxed. It is right on 9pm and they tell her they will leave the room and within five minutes the game can begin.

They provide an electric powered big magic wand style vibrator for Knuckles should he want to use it and two chrome plated insertable electrode bullet shaped sex toys that give out medium strength electric tingling sensations while the power is kept on from its lead to a fixed power point. It is designed for the vagina and the anus and slide in easily due to their smooth surface and shape. Their purpose is to provide, through an electric current, a constant strong tingling sensation that brings on powerful orgasms in some people, and lesser ones in others.

The electrodes once inserted and switched on, are not adjustable to lower or higher frequencies but are designed for safe use and can be used constantly for up to three hours if need be. Alice is helpless and has no choice. Beverley wants to try these on herself but is excited at the prospect that her young charge is going to find out first what they are like.

They leave her and close the door just in time to hear the rough head Knuckles knocking on the door to claim his compensation.

To be continued from here in Chapter 6. Come back and get turned on while Knuckles has his way with helpless Alice in her first BDSM experience, and later,bisexual Beverley engages Alice in an extraordinary hot French kissing session before taking her doggy style with a strap on dildo. But it's a long time before daylight and Alice won't be sleeping beforec the sun comes up.

BeamMeUp
BeamMeUp
537 Followers