All Comments on 'Alice Needs Her Brother's Support'

by Cbtrack

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Muddled!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
anal

Gay story YUK!

LookOldButFeelYoungLookOldButFeelYoungalmost 3 years ago

Waste of my time...... stupid............

mrdata9770mrdata9770almost 3 years ago

Very nice, very short story. 5 stars

mrdata9770mrdata9770almost 3 years ago

This was a very nice and very short erotic story. Well done. Don't be discouraged by jealous or idiot commenters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Pretty Good story. The other 3 critics? Well children should lead to mind their manners. Not gay in any way. Looking forward to more of there s.

TeeniewhopperTeeniewhopperalmost 3 years ago

Loved the story. Short, but sweet. Hope to read more about these two. Added story to my favorites.

WargamerWargameralmost 3 years ago

Hot little minx.

Scores 4/5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Saliva as an anal lubricant is only sufficient in fantasy stories. In real life, it's only good for initial penetration. Vaginal fluids last only slightly longer. And dipping back and forth from ass to pussy is seriously risky for her. You might get away with it. You might also cause her to get a serious bacterial infection that will make her sick, and/or make sterile, or even kill her. If you're only using saliva to reduce chafing, she runs the risk of infection fecal matter having direct contact with her bloodstream, and possible contaminants from his spittle. If she tears her anus, it will take days to heal, and against risks potentially fatal infection. E coli and sepsis are only two possible outcomes.

Use KY, baby oil, astroglide, even cooking oil for HER comfort and HER safety. And even if you use a condom, wash your with plenty of soap and warm water before it goes in her mouth or her pussy, or into someone else's ass. The reality is some people get their sex ed from stores they read, figure cleanliness in anal sex isn't important. If your character cares about his partner at all, cleanliness means he cares enough to keep safe and health for plenty of future sex romps. If her partner is big, it may take her a few days to recover. If he does it without lube, that's days of physical pain, not to mention the agony of taking a dump; all that makes a woman more likely to avoid the experience in the future.

Only about a third of women have extra nerve receptors to achieve orgasm from anal sex. For the other women it's about submitting to their lover and getting emotional satisfaction from giving him what he wants; it might feel good with proper lube, but she won't orgasm; sort of like licking the balls but never sucking the glans -- feels good but you hardly ever get release from that alone.

Yes, I get this is a fantasy, but again, and many writers skip STDs and pregnancy, too. But anal sex improperly done can have more immediate and dangerous consequences, and again, they aren't supposed to, but minors do sneak in.

Massage is actually a good way to arouse a woman. Points for that.

Steps who have been family for only two years, and she wants him to have sex? Could happen, but stretches credulity. That makes this a wank story. pluses and minuses, it's a 4*

TJSkywind on my tablet Slainte'

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous