All Comments on 'Alice Screws Up'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 176 Comments
blackrandl1958blackrandl1958almost 3 years ago

Yay!! A new JPB story. You have the touch, my friend. Write another, please. Randi.

AngstIgnoredAngstIgnoredalmost 3 years ago

Not sure quite where this one is headed. She obviously has a listening disorder.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyalmost 3 years ago

Good story! It could use a part 2.

5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Wow! Old school JPB! Burn the bitch and move on. Or just leave the bitch and move far, far away. Nice quick hitter from the Master. Thanks. PS - All you cuckold writers that have been filling the Lpving Wines section with your garbage take note - THIS is how you write a story for the LW category.

PowersworderPowersworderalmost 3 years ago

I wish more husbands on literotica had this guy's courage of conviction. She disrespected her husband and marriage by going on a date to an orgy... which inevitably ended up with her getting gangbanged.

Alice liked playing with fire and she got burned. She has nobody to blame but herself.

Huedogg2Huedogg2almost 3 years ago

your going to get alot of hate on this one.........I gave it a 5 because she didn't give a damn about what he said or how he felt.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

All competition for attention or affection ends when a couple says 'I DO'.... there are no makeovers or second chances!

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 3 years ago

Decent

She did what she shouldn't have done. Disrespect the husband knowing he didn't want her to go. She went anyway. Whether anything happened did not matter. She ended the marriage with her attitude. She deserves nothing.

Five Stars

johnadpjohnadpalmost 3 years ago

It was ok, not really much of a story.

My guess in how this will score. Before finding out Beverly was married I’m sure lot of LW readers were ready to give you a 5, but changed their mind when they found out Beverly dared not obeying her husband and staying with him. Will be interesting reading the comments, more than the story itself.

BaggyUKBaggyUKalmost 3 years ago

A good old proper JPB tale...shining a bright and welcome light through the murky mess of today's other stories. Thank you.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodlealmost 3 years ago

Just to clarify, he was going to divorce her because she went to Sylvias party and not because she had sex.

Does that sum it up?

Who the fuck does that?

He’s clearly an emotional and probably physically abusive husband. She should divorce him for abandonment and take his sorry ass to the cleaners including recouping the cost of the PI.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Boring but at least the husband has a minimum of common sense.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

5 stars

Finally one of your stories that had a good ending

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

It is always a good day to find a new JPB story, this one - short but sweet. 5 stars

somewhere east of Omaha

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

FUCK you NEED to edit, every time you needed THAN you used THAT! That is among many mistakes. 1*

KusunaKusunaalmost 3 years ago

Short and sweet. Like it.

GarySmith69GarySmith69almost 3 years ago

Good story and what a stupid wife.

Rocky62Rocky62almost 3 years ago

Good straight up tale… just the facts “ Joe Friday”

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Another JPB gem of a strong husband making the right decisions. no dithering, no dallying no wasting time.

MightyHornyMightyHornyalmost 3 years ago

If you prioritize partying with your BFF over your marriage... you definitely shouldn't be married.

For her to be acting the way she does here, Alice strikes as a woman who haven't heard many 'noes' for most of her life. The entitlement and complete lack of accountability here is off the chart.

Something tells me that, for most of their relationship, Sam kept giving in to her demands something fierce - I can just picture him giving her a whole lot of 'yes, mam' left and right. Probably why she acted as if there wouldn't be any consequences to her actions. Took him almost a decade (seven years of marriage), but glad to see he finally got his balls back.

Most men would have stayed after seeing their wives leaves the house after showing so much disrespect. But, then again, most men are weak... Her, going to that party, even after knowing full well how against it her own husband was about it, told everything you need to know about their union: there is none to speak of.

As always, thanks for the share, Bob.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great story i love your a shave and a haircut story and would really enjoy a sequel showing everything that happened after he told poo who he was.

jasonnhjasonnhalmost 3 years ago

I liked the focus of this story that "being drugged" is NOT an excuse when you disrespect your husband and deliberately place yourself in a position TO BE drugged and taken advantage of. Her position is like taking a visit to a war zone, after getting repeated warnings about the danger, and saying it's not your fault you got shot.

JBEdwardsJBEdwardsalmost 3 years ago

Even if he hated her, a little sympathy when told by your wife whom you loved for seven years that she was drugged and raped, is appropriate and, I should think, normal. Rape is nontrivial, and women often have trouble recovering from it; some never do. He was really cruel. She did nothing to him, other than not obey him once, and the days of male family dictators are over, or at least they should be over. Okay, so I didn't like the hero, but it was still a good story, and it still merits five stars. ~~ JB

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Perfect example of a 3*** average tale. Typical JPB too….unfinished.

MigbirdMigbirdalmost 3 years ago

Predictable, unoriginal and lacking erotica, which makes this story uninteresting.

kirei8kirei8almost 3 years ago

Nobody listens anymore, do they! Another JPB gem.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

A tad abrupt for the ending. Was going along well and then…..STOP.

Dry_opinionDry_opinionalmost 3 years ago

It is rare to see a decisive character in a Loving Wives story. Loved the backbone and resilience of this one.

mikeyjb51mikeyjb51almost 3 years ago

Great write, awesome

The Style GuyThe Style Guyalmost 3 years ago

It’s always a good start to the week when JPB adds a post. Thanks. 5*

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcalmost 3 years ago

Although short, probably one of the most realistic scenarios you've written. Well told and enjoyed the message for all the readers that "intent" is at the root of a failed marriage. "Act" is just the coup de grace. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

No way JPB wrote this. Too messy for 829th submission

SithLord6969SithLord6969almost 3 years ago

Very familiar

Is this a redone older story? It seems very familiar.

BSreaderBSreaderalmost 3 years ago
Interesting

How woman think they can get by with anything some of them. Sad.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraalmost 3 years ago

"Lie down with dogs, wake up with fleas." - Your Mom

.

"Bad company corrupts good morals." - Your Dad

.

Well-written, nicely-paced, clear and..... believable! As always, THANKS!!! 5/5!!!

Just_WordsJust_Wordsalmost 3 years ago

Good story and he was right. Married women don't date. She was toast when she walked out the door. What happened next was unfortunate, but semi-predictable. Even as teenagers we learn that if you go to drug parties, even if you don't plan to sue you take a risk. The same is true of sex parties. No wife goes to a sex party on a date with another man and comes home untouched by her own infidelity at some level.

justwetwojustwetwoalmost 3 years ago

Fun read. Thank you.

I understand the protagonist's view. Especially if the costs of disentangling are so low.

With kids and a house it is trickier.

Poppi123Poppi123almost 3 years ago

A rehash of a story line well covered already. -2-

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
Why Do You Read These Stories If They Bother You So Much?

Whackdoodle asks a rhetorical question that actually has a basis in written ‘fact’ answer directly stated multiple times in the story – someone who feels disrespected and minimized over time. Best way to explain it is to switch the roles, Captain Save-A-Ho aka White Knight.

Sam hangs out with someone Alice doesn’t like, his best friend Tom from childhood. He has a horrible reputation, drugs, sex, etc. Tom has been known to drag people around him into trouble. Sam has been there for some of these things but as far as she knows, hasn’t taken part. He has sex parties that she doesn’t attend – but Sam does. So far, he only watches but has admitted to others and Tom that he wants to but only if Alice does it with him. She consistently asks him not to go to these parties because it makes her uncomfortable and the potential for bad outcomes. He tells her it is his best friend and nothing will happen. On this occasion, he dresses up, tells Alice he is escorting a co-worker to one of Tom’s parties. She begs him not to go, even threatening that if he does, the marriage will be over. He leaves anyway. Given that history, what happens at those parties and the subsequent phone call from Tom giving Alice proof that her husband is having sex with someone at said party, can you blame her for just leaving? Does the fact that the woman is leaving make it easier to understand?

That is a different question than should she, or would you, but in the context of this story it is clear that this is the culmination of a pattern. Add that to the actual physical cheating he hears, and Sam has had more than enough. It is her disrespecting him by telling him, not discussing or asking, that she was going on a date (regardless of her stated intent not to have sex – but dressing as if she was looking for exactly that) combined with that in-story history that causes him to leave. If you actually read the story, there is no way to miss that. JPB is practically hitting the reader over the head with those facts. How many times is it repeated near the end of the story?

Only way you can make the arguments you do is if you either have reading comprehension issues or you have an agenda you want to push - regardless of what is in the story. You tell us which one, because you project abuse on many a MC in your comments when the story goes a certain way…

P.S. She certainly could divorce him for abandonment but she wouldn’t recoup any money from him. He, at the time he left, had as much right to their money as she did. She did not file when it happened and actually had a financial windfall after he left. Court would have a hard time looking at that and awarding her anything more than two years later. And he would be able to request half of that law suit money if she came at him for what he took. Guessing the money from the sale of the house would be more than he took (assumption, but since they didn’t have much and lived in an apartment, a decent one).

And, um, we agree. She SHOULD divorce him; that is what Sam wants. Again, reading comprehension issues…

Grouch6977Grouch6977almost 3 years ago
She had to be there to get the date rape drug...

And he specifically told her not to go since she was going to a party with a different man and the hostess didn't like her husband and the party usually involved drugs. What part wouldn't she understand. If you hadn't gone, she wouldn't been raped and her husband wouldn't had left. The dominoes certainly didn't fall in her favor. The story was short and to the point. Grouch6977

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

good story but Alice is clearly someone that will only learn by getting hit in the head with 2x4. Would have been a nice touch of revenge if Beverly was 7 months pregnant.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Liked it, a solid 4. Maybe should've given it a 5, since this is so ripe for a sequel. Unless, of course, JPB decides to do it himself. Also want to comment on Whackdoodle's comment. If she can go after him for the PI cost, he can certainly go after at least half of the house sale. And I think he'd be more likely to win his case than she would.

Mac_LapuMac_Lapualmost 3 years ago

whew! that was a relief.

knowing Just Plain Bob to dish out cuckold stories.

i thought this was one. glad i decided to read it.

I mostly ignored stories from this author.

But this one I enjoyed it. Good read Just Plain Bob.

FireFox59FireFox59almost 3 years ago

Always enjoy a JPB story. Man told her the marriage was over if she went on a date with another man. She went and he was a man of his word.

A side note to some of you new "authors" that turn off comments on your stories. Grow a set and get tougher skin.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

JPB has been writing these things before the there was a Literotica. His first story. “Fred Flintstone Gets Cucked” was written on a cave wall with a charcoal stick and given one star by an Anonymous Neanderthal fleeing from a saber tooth

I always give him a 5 for auld lang syne.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Whackadoodle- are you kidding?

If my wife went to an orgy dressed to the nines without me

- marriage over, no if’s ands, or buts

Otherwise, why be married?

TiredOldMan502TiredOldMan502almost 3 years ago

How many times and variations of this scenario are you going to write?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Is it as evident to others as it is to me that "Whackdoodle" does in fact whack the doodle too much, as evidenced by the comment made by them? LP

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

No whackoff, the sex and the party were intertwined. Remember, they were sex orgies by the time that party came around. If your wife was going to a party hosted by a 4x divorcee with a bunch of horny men trying to get some free cooch would you not put your foot down? What’s abusive is her selfish attitude and unilateral bad decision making within the relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Nothing here, move along.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Thanks, Bob! A good story with a solid ending. (Sorry, but sometimes you don't stick the landing)

BuzzCzarBuzzCzaralmost 3 years ago

"...I have a date tonight."

"A date? with who?"

"You don't know him."

"Easy enough to prove me wrong. Don't go. Stay here with me."

"I can't. Tom is counting on me."

"And he is more important to you than I am?

All I can say Alice is that if you go you are kissing your marriage goodbye."

...and then she leaves anyway? Bye bye...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

When she dressed up to go it was already over. She did not lose her husband she threw him away. I would like one time to think they did not hear him say, "NO". She needs to become a serial killer for a sequel. Off the people who abused her. JPB could clean up some of his other deserving left overs in his works with her. Clean up some some bulls. JPB so prolific there are hundreds who could pay in his (JPB's) past.

vickitvohiovickitvohioalmost 3 years ago

5*s just loved the premise of this one.

dark2donut2dark2donut2almost 3 years ago

This sounds like a typical BTB pontification stuff. It is how BTB writers imagine themselves but it is likely not the way how reality works. I doubt that any jilted wife would be pursuing hubby like that, it is more like he would be in the world of hurt longer than his wife. After all, she has already proven that she can find replacement.

In other words I am not a fan of pontifications. BTB sermonizing cannot replace a good plot and you don't have a good one here. In fact you don't have any plot other than a typical BTB stereotype.

SemperSolus0198SemperSolus0198almost 3 years ago

As many creampie eating cucks on L.W have reminded us, we don't own our wives after we marry them. Yes, very true, but like the husband in this story we want our wives to make the better decision, for themselves if not the marriage. In what seems to be an all to common theme the "stunning and brave" wife makes a bad decision and then fully expects there will be no consequences what so ever. In this story the husband asked the woman not to go, she did and bad things happened. Too bad, so sad, his responsibility to her dissolved as soon as she walked out the door. The only thing done different is she should have been served divorce papers either at the hospital, or soon after she got home from. Narcissistic delusional females like this are everywhere, so guys if you meet a girl and your guts tell you to stay away, do yourself the favor, and run!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Check spelling. Then check it again and again. Reading should be a smooth experience.

"I hooked up the safety chair..." WTF is a safety chair? And that was just the first. Hire an editor if you're incapable of doing it yourself.

MicknTrixieMicknTrixiealmost 3 years ago

Not one of your better endeavors

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Totally lacking in plot and decent writing. Just too boring

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I like what there is. Needs the other 2/3s of the good story.

King_WillieKing_Williealmost 3 years ago

To the "he could have stoped her if he wanted to" anon.

SHE should have been the one to stop herself. The marriage was over the moment she walked out that door.

Good story, albeit short.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I can hear Bob now,'damn Harry - two words and you spelled one of them wrong!' (harryinva)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Whackdoodle

The modern marriage is founded on the human equality, so the husband decided well. The cuckold lifestyle and the cheater lifestyle are not founded on the human equality. When a spouse left a cheater spouse the all society human equality increases!

lbeachamlbeachamalmost 3 years ago

Alice has to be blonde.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

i don't disagree with what he did but based on his convictions why did he wait so long? She had already been going orgies and watching as he had folks who knew and told him all about it. Why didn't he take some action before? And her reaction to the drugging and rape is crazy! She tells her husband the sex was good and she liked the sex? I get that in the moment she was drugged but how does she say to him she enjoyed the gang bang?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

bob you got the whore part right , but theres no wimp in this story , what happy bob ,i know you love your wimps

woodwardwoodwardalmost 3 years ago

Nice to see you back!

RanDog025RanDog025almost 3 years ago

Good story Bob and thanks. Another 5 star story!

ReedRichardsReedRichardsalmost 3 years ago

Whack was partially right, but he forgot the element of time. Her husband was gone for so long that his attitude hardened, and by that point even the fact she was drugged and raped couldn’t undo the fact that she went to the party in the first place. Good quickie story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Whackdoodle, read the story again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Adequate. Too bad he did not show the assertiveness and determination before his wife grew to disrespect and ignore him. That level of contempt does not happen over night, so he must has acquiesced if not enabled it. She thought she ruled the roost, and he must have allowed her to develop that arrogance and selfishness over months if not years. If he had made the ultimatum to ditch Sylvia or ditch him way in advance, she would have decided to save her marriage or made it clear the marriage was less important to her. That would have saved him months if not years of a wasted relationship.

And as usual, failure to communicate or miscommunication is a lazy plot device. If he had learned that Bev was drugged and raped he could have participated in the law suit, which should have been accompanied by a criminal prosecution. He could have gotten all kinds of satisfaction and half the money pissed away on the PI. Then he could still kick the cunt to the curb. Whatever.

Thanks for the effort. Hope you are staying well.

TheKrrakTheKrrakalmost 3 years ago

Great tale Bob, you hit the nail on the head that the sex part can sometimes be gotten over - the disrespect is what really kills a marriage.

SerradaCSerradaCalmost 3 years ago

Alice be glad to get rid of that loooser.... loooooossseeerrrr. Let me clear some things up for you boys. A fucking marriage license is not a deed of ownership. I realize that some of you little boys don't understand this, and probably never will, but just because you are married does not mean you have the right to tell someone where they can and can not go!!!!! She is good to be shed of this worthless POS looooosssseeerr.

WargamerWargameralmost 3 years ago

Yep, she just didn’t get it. I still think going by the story she still doesn’t.

5/5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

"She figured that when the drug wore off I would be into it, and I'd love it and want to do it again. She was right about that. I did love it." This pretty much says it all. The date rape was'nt particularly traumatic for her. Her friend sped up the process with the drugs, but participating was always on her mind or she would'nt have stayed and watched before. She would have eventually given in to her desires and he knows it. He's well rid of her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Good story jpb. It was bad when she disrespected him and went on a date to a drug and sex party, but she threw gas on the fire when she told her husband how much she enjoyed the sex...thanx!

Loklie

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
Good story

It didn't matter that she was raped, she put herself in a position for it by dating another man. Just going out with another man is reason enough to divorce her.

HypoxiaHypoxiaalmost 3 years ago

Not up with your best. No good twist. Regrets.

lujon2019lujon2019almost 3 years ago

To all those who think the wife getting raped should have given her a free pass on being a cheating whore

.

Suppose you had you wallet stolen, and then the thief was kidnapped and forced to aid in the robbing a bank.

Should that absolve them of the crime they committed against you?

.

The bitch went on a date to an orgy,

she was told going on a date to an orgy would result in the death of the marriage

.

She still went,

that she was drugged and raped a few hours AFTER she murdered her marriage doesn't magically, retroactively, bring her marriage back to life

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

That's it? Is a 'To Be Continued' implied by the abrupt yet incomplete termination of the writing?

But maybe not. As I dimly recall, JPB seems to be infatuated with abrupt endings of his stories. It's almost a signature.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Solid story! From beginning to end. Well written and thought out.

SunnyU2SunnyU2almost 3 years ago

He knew what type of parties she was attending and he didn't call her out on it?

Idiot

oldmanbill69oldmanbill69almost 3 years ago

But i did not cheat.....ha ha ha!

GamblnluckGamblnluckalmost 3 years ago

Pretty decent story. Stupid ass wife ignoring her husband when he pointed out the orgies. Her 'i won't participate unless hubby goes with me" is plain enough. She wanted to fuck around. 4 stars.

GrassIsGreenerGrassIsGreeneralmost 3 years ago

Yes Alice disrespected Sam by dressing up but not by going to the party. He himself needed to know that she had to be tempted to cheat. She was going to prove to him, that she wouldn't willingly cheat. Sad for her. Sad for him, unless he just was waiting for his ticket out, but then he should have divorced her

carvohicarvohialmost 3 years ago

Another Hallmark from Just Plain Bob. You can't go wrong. Another five!

carvohi

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

A pretty good JPB story. It had a man with a backbone, and something of an ending. He told Alice that if she went to the party with her date their marriage was over. She didn't believe him, but found out that he was serious. He checked out as soon as she left the house. I don't think he even cared whether b she had sex, was drugged and raped, or anything else. Once she disrespected him by leaving, the marriage was done. I would like to know more about Bev's story though.

Impo_64Impo_64almost 3 years ago

What "killed" her was she knew what always happened at those parties, and even stayed to be spectator, so she knew what her friend was capable of doing and preferred to ignore it...4*

chytownchytownalmost 3 years ago

****That's written like a story the old JPB would write. Damn that was good. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Short and to the point. When you don't listen you can't understand the whys and wherefores of the shit you create in your life. After that happens there is no one else to blame but yourself and you have to live with the results. as others have proclaimed another good JPB story. I'll bet most readers would like to see how the separation evolves. Please, please, please not a RAAC ending.

enderlocke77enderlocke77almost 3 years ago

enjoyed it even though it was a cookie cutter story. so do ppl know why divorce rates are climbing bc theres too many stupid ppl, stupid ppl have no business getting married

Prince020402Prince020402almost 3 years ago

SerradaC - yes, marriage is a two way street and neither partner has the right to tell the other what they can and cannot do.

That being said, one partner CAN communicate to the other that choices have consequences and damage can be done by making hurtful choices. He did not physically restrain her from going but merely informed her that if she made the choice to go on her date, HIS choice would be to end the marriage and leave.

I would bet that if you're in an monogamous marriage and your husband announced that he was choosing to go on a date with his big breasted secretary that had been trying to fuck him for a year that you would probably inform him of your array of choices if he did indeed make the choice to follow thru on the date with said secretary. I'm guessing your choices wouldn't be all that different than JPB's character.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
I don't get all the praise.......

Honestly, I expected more from a JPB story. It was too short, too simple a plot, too abrupt an ending, and felt somewhat unfinished to not have a 'Chapter 1' in the title.

SomeOneTwoThreeSomeOneTwoThreealmost 3 years ago

I liked it.

Cheating or no cheating, rape or not.

A bad wife is worse than no wife.

Top ratings from me.

Tootight1Tootight1almost 3 years ago

I liked it. More like a continuation, but ok.

BOOMER1948BOOMER1948almost 3 years ago
Good Outline

This a fair short story but even a better outline. There are so many areas where the story could be expanded!

lukeey90lukeey90almost 3 years ago

Nice to see that some men in these stories have a backbone and are able to move on.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...