Alice Shops at Charity's Toy Box

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Rose... I." I stammered, trying to keep up without falling, "I think this has gone on long enough."

Ignoring me, Rose presented the wall of spanking to me. I saw paddles, floggers, and riding crops. I would not have known what some of these things were if not for the labels on them. I had no idea what one was. What the fuck was a ruler doing at the end of a handle?

"I know... what a selection," she said while waiving her hand about like a magician's assistant. Then, with the confidence of a salesperson, she reached up and pulled out a flogger. It had had multiple strands of thin leather falling from the glass handle.

She pushed it close to my face.

"I know you love the smell of the leather," she said, before giving me her dazzling smile. What else could I do but smell it? I felt the strands dangling in front of me tickling my exposed tits as she waved it to and fro.

I found that she was right. I did indeed love the smell of the leather.

Why was all of this turning me on? I was never one for anything like this. What's more, why was I still going along with all this? By all rights, I should try to escape all this. Where would I go though? I still couldn't free my hands from behind my back. If I ran out the door, I'd be naked and in such a bad neighborhood.

"Right here is the best part. The real showstopper if you will," Rose said as she turned me to the left. It was a wall just absolutely covered with dildos and vibrators and all sorts of masturbatory aids. They ranged in all the colors you could think of, some even being all the rainbow colors.

I stared in muted wonder. It put the little vibrator I had at home to shame. I found myself swiveling my view to take it all in. So many different sizes, so many different types.

"I can see how much you like this wall." I felt Rose's hands on my shoulders. When had she circled behind me?

"It's definitely a fan favorite. I've seen many girls like you, just staring at the wall of cocks. It's very telling," she whispered in my ear. Her words vibrated through me, sending a chill down my body. I could smell her perfume again.

"What do you mean by saying 'it's very telling'?" I asked her. My mind raced. How many girls has she watched stare at this wall? Why was she making it sound like many of them had been in my situation? Was this all in my head?

"Which one is your favorite?" Rose asked me, ignoring my questions once again. I felt her hands encompass me as she talked. Her hands lifted my heavy breasts playfully, making the little bells jingle and jangle. It made me feel so meek and objectified to be ignored and played with like this.

I felt her warmth behind me, her body pressing into my back. I felt her hard nipples pressing into me. It surprised me when I felt her crotch press against my hands. It made me feel dirty to be used for her pleasure.

"I-I don't have a favorite. I've never used any toys this big, or this... varied." I told her. I had to bite my lip to keep from groaning as she pulled on the cords attaching my nipples to those heavy bells.

"Oh, I love the way you sound when you're turned on. I've such an ear for it. It's one of the things that Charity enjoys about me. It's one of the reasons she hired me," Rose told me, as she continued to grind against my palms, and pulled the strings attached to my nipples. I felt my legs begin to come together, trying to build some friction. Fuck, this was all so much.

"Tell you what, my well-endowed slut. How about we try some of these toys out? See which ones you like the most." It was stated as a question, but I knew it was more than that. It was a plan. It was a plan for me and she wasn't interested in my input. She intended to input some things into me!

She released me and walked towards the wall. I saw the glass handle of the flogger in her back pocket, the leather strands hanging down. It looked like she had a tail.

"It's okay, really. I don't need anything. I'm probably ready to... leave. You know?" I said, hoping to maybe get out of all this.

"Nonsense. You came here for a life-changing experience, and I am going to give it to you," Rose said, giving me that same ignoring treatment that should have been infuriating, but I found was exciting me more and more.

*JANGLE*

The sound of bells came from the front door, and then it was echoed by my nipple bells as I turned my head in a panic to look at the front door. A tall dark-skinned woman stood there. The sound coming from my tits drew her attention to me. I wanted to hide but I couldn't seem to move.

"My, my, Rose. I can see you've got your hands full today," The dark-skinned lady said, walking through the aisles towards us. She was tall with curly bouncy dark hair. She wore heels, and slacks, with a white button-up shirt. There was a blazer draped over her shoulders.

She smiled a toothy smile at me as I started to back up from her. She must have been a foot taller than me. What bothered me the most, was how un-surprised she was to see me so naked in her store.

"She says she'd love to try some of our toys. The poor thing is feeling overwhelmed with choice, Ma'am. I've told her to rest assured that I will select something appropriate," Rose said to the mystery woman, never looking back from the wall as she picked through the selection of dildoes.

"I never said anything like that," I spit the words out fast, but I was ignored yet again. Why were they treating me like an object, instead of a customer? Better yet, why was it turning me on so much?

"My, aren't you looking delicious. I must say, the leather looks good on you. You look like a natural submissive," The lady said to me, still giving me that predator's smile. She took her blazer off her shoulders and tossed it on the floor, away from us.

Then, she began circling me, much like Rose had when we first met. She pulled and pinched at me, purring with delight at the squeaks I made. She made me feel like a mouse to a cat.

"Mmm, I love the way you tremble, my beautiful blond girl. I can see Rose has been treating you nicely. I'm Charity. This is my store and in here... I'm in charge. Is that understood?" Charity said. Her voice was sultry and salacious.

"Charity, this is all becoming a bit too much for me. A friend recommended this place to me, and the selection here is wonderful. I'd like to go now though," I tried to reason with her. I'd learned long ago that compliments could help you get your way.

I felt Charity come up behind me, her arms wrapping around me. I groaned as she filled her hands with my breasts, mashing and kneading my throbbing flesh. Her grip tightened against my breasts, and she squeezed them harder, pulling at them, making the bells dance and chime.

"You've got such a nice and slutty body. I bet you attract a lot of attention from your coworkers and friends." Charity said while playing with my chest.

Once again, my concern was ignored. Then, I realized that she still didn't know my name. This woman, who was currently fondling me so openly and aggressively, didn't even know my name! She was treating me like I was property!

"She probably loves sucking and taking big cocks. I can tell. Blonds love big cocks," Rose said, turning from the wall of toys, and brandishing a very big dildo. It was large, veiny, and purple with a big suction cup base.

"Is this too small for you, whore?" Rose asked, hefting the monster in front of me.

"T-That's too big." I stammered. Wait, what the fuck was going on? I wasn't here to buy a dildo. Why were they asking me about the size of cocks I'd want?

"Shh. No talking back, my beautiful, bountiful white, blond slut. From here on out, I'll tell you what you will do. I will tell you what you will say." said Charity, while still playing with my chest, Her dark skin contrasted with mine. "Now. Is. That. Understood?"

All I could do was stare. First, I stared at her hands on my breasts. Unbelievable! Then I tilted my head back and stared at Charity's face. Her serene smile held such intent. Her hands left my chest, unwrapping from around me, and came to rest on my shoulders.

CRACK

"Mistress Charity asked you a question, slut!" Rose said, bringing the flogger down on my tits. It had an unexpected sting, and I felt and heard the bells jingle as I gasped and tried to pull back. Charity still had her hands on my shoulders, holding me for another crack of the flogger.

CRACK

"Answer your Mistress, whore!"

CRACK.

"Ow, shit!" I yelped as the flogger snapped across my tits. Those little bell nipple clamps jingled the song of my pain. The humiliation was overwhelming.

CRACK, CRACK, CRACK,

"Are you going to obey your Mistress, slut?" Rose pursued the question for Charity.

I tried to move, to get away from Rose's strikes, but Charity held me still with strong hands. I tried to move my legs, but Charity then gripped a fistful of my hair, pulling my head back to look up at her. She was so tall and beautiful.

"No moving away from punishment, my beautiful white whore," she told me, her eyes locking on mine. I the passion emanating from her. It was surreal to feel it thrum through me, especially in such an intense moment of carnal pain.

Never taking her eyes from mine, Charity said, "Rose, go get the bar."

I gulped. I didn't know what she meant, but Rose leaped to obey her orders. Meanwhile, Charity shifted more to my side, still gripping my hair, and her free hand went to my chin. It tilted my face closer to hers. Her lips hovered so close to mine.

"Pretty white girls, with the sandy blond hair, and the big rrrack." She rolled her R's, and her hand left my chin and crushed my tit to further punctuate her words. "You girls really do it for me, and always do the best..."

Before she finished her sentence, she kissed me with crushing ferocity. I moaned into her mouth as her tongue swirled and darted across my lips and into my mouth. She kissed harder and more passionately, and I trembled under her oral assault.

I felt myself, some part of myself, just relaxing, as if there was no point in thinking about what was going to happen or worrying about if I was completely under her control, and that I might as well just accept that.

Charity broke the kiss. Looking down, I saw Rose attaching a long bar between my legs. She was binding it to my ankles. This bar was a little longer than two feet, but it would severely hinder my movements. I saw the large dildo by her as well.

While Rose was down there, she pulled a pocketknife from her pocket, "Better keep still," she said, more businesslike than I'd ever want someone saying while bringing a knife to my sex. She then cut my panties off by the bands and pulled them out past the leather straps that were pulled between my legs faster than I could yelp.

I was now fully naked save for the bondage gear attached to me. Rose then, with clinical preciseness, reached for the thin leather strands between my lower lips and pulled them apart. It was a 'feature' I'd not known about. The thin leather cords locked in place and acted to keep my, now very puffy pussy lips, spread wide and on display. It was humiliating.

I blushed and made to look away, but Rose's next actions were very unexpected, as she dove into my sex headfirst. I panicked and began twisting and pulling against my restraints. That accomplished exactly nothing, of course, other than to make my nipple clamps jingle and remind me how I was at their mercy.

It became obvious in moments that this girl had some experience! She was doing some strange things with that tongue of hers. It would flick in and out, dip and dart, lightly caressing me to the point of making me want to grind myself against her. Suddenly she licked hard and fast.

I felt Charity squeeze my tit, making my bells jingle. The hand holding my hair relented and began pulling on the back of the collar around my neck, restricting my breathing. I gasped for air as Rose brought her lips down on my clitoris and sucked in weird rhythmic ways that made my lower half tremble and shake.

"What a responsive girl you are," Charity cooed in my ear. She eased off the collar, letting me breathe in big gasps of air, "What a slutty girl you are. Tell me what a slut you are."

I felt Rose's lips leave my pussy. She looked up expectantly at me. I heard myself whimper. I felt my hips push forward, trying to return to Rose's soft mouth. My body craved the orgasm that I was so terribly close to.

"Your Mistress gave you an order, slut," Rose said, piercing the moment. Then using the flogger, she whipped my abdomen and my pussy. I flinched and twisted, trying to get away, but the bindings held me. Charity even pulled up on the collar, once more restricting my breathing. I felt a rush of light-headedness.

"Tell me what a slut you are," Charity repeated, easing the collar down and allowing me to breathe in large lungfuls of air. Gods, what was going on? I felt dirty and horny, and I knew it was wrong. So fucking wrong. I could not say such things.

"I'm a slut." The words rushed out of me, and I heard Charity purr with delight. Rose pressed her mouth once more to my desperate slit.

"Look at how you obey my orders now," Charity teased, "Look at how you gyrate and beg for more with your slutty body. You're like a bitch in heat, aren't you? Tell me you're my bitch, little white slave girl." Charity ordered.

I moaned weakly, still gulping in the air and she suddenly slapped my breast hard enough to sting. The bells chimed loudly. I cried out in pain and astonishment as her hand pulled at the leash and collar once more.

"Obey!" She growled. "Tell me you're my bitch!"

I felt a little bit of fear, I didn't even know this woman. The bigger feeling was of loss. Rose had once more halted her licking.

Charity eased her grip. "Say it!"

"I-I'm... I'm your bitch." I gasped.

I felt a sting of the flogger on my other tit. Rose had whipped me once more, "Say I'm your bitch, Mistress!"

"I'm your bitch, Mistress!" I cried.

Charity fondled my breasts softly now, as Rose resumed her licking. Gods, this was so overwhelming to my senses. I felt Charity wrap herself around me as she played with my large and sore breasts.

"Tell me you're my sex slave," Charity said gently in my ear.

"I'm your sex slave," I repeated.

"I'm your sex slave, Mistress!" Rose punctuated her words with a slap to my pussy, causing me to jump.

"I'm your sex slave... Mistress!"

"Mmm, what a good obedient whore you are. I bet you'd love a treat, and I know what all whores crave," Charity continued speaking softly into my ear. The vibrations rippling down my body to my toes. I found myself whimpering as the orgasm simmered within me.

I felt Rose push something against my entrance. I looked down to see Rose working the glass handle of the flogger into me. I hadn't even realized it was in the shape of a cock until now. Rose was focused entirely on my pussy as she worked the slender glass dildo inside of me. She began pumping it slowly, in and out, but worked it awfully deep.

I was so very close to the edge of cumming, when Charity said, "You're just another fuck toy in my toybox. Another slave to be trained... and sold."

She nipped at my ear, and I cried out again and again as an orgasm thundered through me. The force of my orgasm reached heights I never knew existed. Rose continued licking and sucking me, while she pumped the handle of that flogger in me. My legs jerked frenziedly against Rose's mouth as the orgasm shattered my mind.

It was the most incredible and intense orgasm of my life. I lost control of my body and mind. I was unaware of anything but the shocking rush of pleasure overwhelming my senses. I felt my muscles go slack as I fell to my knees.

Charity slowed my descent, gripping and pulling at my leash and collar. Her free hand pulled at the harness that wrapped around my chest. Rose pulled the phallic flogger from me before I landed on my knees.

As my orgasm-riddled haze began to leave me, I saw I was now face-to-face with Rose. That devious smile on her cum-covered face. She leaned forward and locked her lips with mine. She pushed her tongue into my mouth. I tasted myself on her.

I felt Charity's body pressed behind me, her hands on my shoulders keeping me kneeling. Rose, still kissing me, had pulled the glass-cocked handle from me and rubbed it against my pussy. She pushed and slid it up and down my slit. This was so much. My pussy felt so incredibly sensitive.

Breaking our kiss, Rose leaned back and pushed the phallic handle into my mouth. Deep.

"You probably feel much better now, especially with a cock in your mouth." Rose chuckled as I gagged.

Charity pulled at my hair, causing pain to course through my scalp, and angled my vision up to her. She took over pushing the cock down my throat. The smile on her beautiful face was captivating. I saw she'd undone a few buttons on her blouse, and I saw her generous cleavage.

"Don't stop cleaning this cock, slave," Charity said while pushing it in and out of my mouth, my taste strong on it. I felt my saliva dripping down my chin and landing on my chest. I heard myself gagging as I fought for air. The bells on my nipples jingled.

Charity looked forward at Rose, and then pulled the handle from my mouth, using my cheek to wipe up my drool from it. Charity pulled up on my hair, causing me to lift myself a tad bit. Rose stood before me, the large purple cock in hand.

There was a suction cup base on the end of the dildo. Rose slapped it down in front of me. Charity used my hair and the leash to knee-walk me to it. The purple cock wobbled before me but stood proud.

"This... This is too big for me..." I muttered, feeling Charity release my hair, her hands once more resting on my shoulders once I was over the fat dildo. She started applying downward pressure, and I felt the cock push into me. The large tip penetrated me, making me gasp loudly.

"What a slut." Rose teased me.

"Keep those knees wide, slut. Show us how much you love cock." Charity said. She pushed me further onto the purple dildo. I gasped and groaned as it stretched my body around it. My vaginal walls hugged the veiny dick.

"Tell us you love cock," Rose ordered.

"Ahh," I gasped as I lowered further down on the far too-big dildo.

I felt the flogger whip over my shoulder and slap against my tits, causing the bells to ring out along with my cries.

"Push that ass back, slut!" Charity ordered. When had her hands left my shoulders? When had I started lowering down this thick shaft on my own?

Fuck, it was so deep. Then I felt my ass touch the floor. I was taking the giant in its entirety.

"Tell me how much you love it. Tell us how grateful you are," Charity said, then rained down more strikes with the flogger. Each strike wrapped around my shoulders or torso, landing on my tender breasts.

CRACK! CRACK! CRACK!

The bells jangled and jingled.

"Push that ass back at me right now. Start fucking yourself on that cock, or you'll get far worse," Charity demanded.

"Ow! Please, Charity," I begged.

CRACK! CRACK!

"You know that isn't the right word to use, slave. We just taught you the right word a moment ago, you call me Mistress."

A surge of raw sensation burst through my belly. I shuddered weakly as a cold wave spread throughout me at the word. I started to lift up and then down on the cock. It left me feeling so full. I began repeating the process.

CRACK! I felt this one on my pushed-back ass.

"Say it, you slutty little white slave girl!"

CRACK!

"Ah, Mistress!"

Saying it felt weird and exciting. I felt helpless and bound. I felt full every time I sank on the purple dildo. The nipple bells sang as I fucked the large cock.

CRACK!

"Again whore! Tell me how much you love cock!"

"I love cock, Mistress!"