Alice Shops at Charity's Toy Box

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt the heat rising in me. It was a rush of excitement that drowned out any anger or outrage of my situation. I felt raw sexual pleasure. I felt like an object for these women. I kept pumping up and down. The sound of my gasps and the sound of the bells filled my ears as the purple cock filled my pussy.

"Do you want to cum, little sex slave?" Charity asked.

My insides were bubbling with liquid heat as I rode up and down.

"Yes, Mistress Charity!" I moaned. My mind was snapping my overwhelming lust. I think I just answered on instinct. My legs were pumping up and down as I rode this dildo. The bells rang loudly as they pulled down on my tender nipples.

"Beg."

"Please may I cum, Mistress Charity!"

CRACK!

"Louder, little slave girl!"

"Please may I cum, Mistress Charity!"

"You horny little bitch." Rose said.

"Desperate little slave girl. Cum for your Mistress." Charity said, bringing the flogger down on my ass as I rode the cock. My face burned with shame, but my body burned hotter. I came within seconds, crying out again and again as I plunged down the long thick length of the dildo.

I impaled myself again and again, crying out each time the dildo punched deep into my aching belly, not caring about the ache. Caring only about the seething heat and sexual power tearing apart my mind. That I was doing it at the compulsion of strangers only made it more insane and intense.

"Nasty little slave girl," Rose said.

"Such a responsive slut." Charity cooed with joy. I felt her squat behind me, hugging her arms around me as I gasped for air. Her hands returned once more to my breasts. She lifted and fondled them, squeezed them, and made the bells sing.

"I think you were meant for this, you big-titted cow," Charity said, still fondling my breasts.

I watched as Rose smiled, looking over me. She began undoing her jeans. Sliding them down and along with her panties, she stepped out of them and right up to me. She stood before me, looking down her nose at me, a sneer on her face.

"Service me, slut," Rose growled, and then gripped a fistful of my blond hair and pushed her trimmed pussy to my mouth.

I felt a jolt of anxiety, embarrassment, and a sense of protest. I'd never performed oral sex on another woman. I didn't even know her! I found the feeling faded quickly as Charity mashed my face against Rose's sex.

"Lick, slave." Charity ordered.

I licked. I licked frantically at Rose's pussy and clitoris as she twisted her fingers in my hair. She guided me in how to lick, where to lick, and how fast to lick. How much pressure to put into my tongue, when and where to suck. My scalp burned as she continually tugged and twisted on my hair.

I felt a buzz of overwhelming pleasure as Charity switched something on the purple dildo. It began to vibrate, and I gasped and moaned, as Rose continued to grind against my face. Her pussy and hips bucked harder against my face. Finally, she groaned and came, jamming me hard against her pussy.

With all this sensation, I found myself gyrating on the dildo once more. My mind felt shattered and then I came once again, this time with Rose.

What was I doing? What was I becoming? Rose released her grip on my hair as she and I caught our breath.

I heard a noise behind me. I heard chuckling laughter and clapping hands. I felt my stomach drop. Terrified, I looked over my shoulder and saw a group of people. Rough-looking strangers, men and women, stared down at me with big smiles. Phones were out, taking pictures and videos of me.

Mistress Charity stood proudly before them, her smile the biggest.

"What a natural-born slave girl you are." Charity said, then caressing my face she said, "Now tell Miss Rose how much you loved her pussy."

My eyes darted wildly between the smiling audience and Charity. I felt panic broil in me, mixing with the wild excitement of such amazing orgasms. I felt myself pulled against my bindings, my body struggling. I heard the jingle of the bells attached to the nipple clamps. The laughter of the crowd. It was all so much.

"I... I don't..." I tried to say something.

With a scowl, Mistress Charity pushed on the back of my neck. I folded forward until my face was cheek down to the floor. The crowd gasped and chuckled as my ass instinctually lifted up. I felt and heard the pop of the dildo dislodge from me. It left me with such an empty feeling.

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

Charity's hand slapped down sharply against my bottom. I yelped at the stinging pain.

"Tell Miss Rose how much you loved her pussy, slave!" Charity said.

"I-I love your pussy, Miss Rose!" I gasped, my words landing against her bare foot.

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

"Again! With more passion!" Mistress Charity ordered.

"I love your pussy, Miss Rose!" I shouted.

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

My ass was starting to throb and burn now. I couldn't hear the bells anymore. They dragged to and fro against the floor as my tits swayed with each spank.

"Tell me you love to lick pussy!" her fingers pushed against my naked sex.

"I love to lick pussy, Mistress!"

Mistress Charity's fingers slid deep and pumped in and out of me.

"Again, slave."

"I love to lick pussy, Mistress!" I sucked in the air as an electric sensation washed over me. I found myself saying these things with such honesty and desire.

"Beg me to let you lick my pussy, slave girl."

"P-please may I lick your pussy, Mistress Charity."

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

I yelped as more spanks were delivered.

"Put more passion into it, slave. Show me you really want to lick my pussy, you fucking slut." Charity growled.

"Please may I lick your pussy, Mistress! Please! Please!" I cried out. I could feel the tears running down my face. I've never meant something so much in my life. I found I not only wanted to stop the spankings, but I truly did want to please her.

"Rose, we are taking this desperate slut to my office. Grab the toys and clear the store." Mistress Charity roughly pushed me back to my knees and grabbed my leash. I felt her tug and turn me to face the crowd. I felt terror and a thrill at being ogled at by so many strangers.

There was a tug as Mistress Charity pulled me to follow her. I could only shuffle forward on my knees behind her. My arms were still bound behind me, the cursed bells still jingled from my nipples, and the spreader bar hobbled my crawling. The onlookers parting before us. Some men reached down and touched me. Their lust-filled eyes bored into me as I followed behind my Mistress.

It was humiliating, and it was all I could do to keep my eyes downcast as I was pulled along.

"You heard the boss. Get the fuck out of here. The auction won't be for a couple of days. Come back later after she's fully trained." Rose shouted to be heard above the commotion.

Auction?! What the fuck was going on? This was all so incredibly wild. This couldn't be true... could it?

Mistress Charity led me into a separate room, one that had been behind the checkout counter. Inside was an ostentatious desk that was centered in the room. There was a large chair and flowing red blackout curtains against the wall.

Pulling my leash, Mistress Charity pulled me to her desk, where she turned around to face me. Smiling down at me, she began unbuttoning her blouse, baring her large dark orbs to me. I watched as she leaned forward, pushing down her slacks and panties in a single go. Her large breasts swayed before me. I knelt there wide-eyed at her beauty.

There was a long silent moment while Mistress Charity just stared at me, smiling. I had no idea what to say, or what she was thinking. I could barely make eye contact with her. She leaned against her desk with a look of expectation on her face.

"It's far less busy in here, my beautiful blond pet. In here we can focus on your training." Mistress Charity broke the silence.

"I-I just came here to buy..." I said, but stopped mid-sentence when I heard the door open. Rose entered with arms filled with my clothing and personal belongings. She placed my things on the desk beside Charity, then left for the room again.

"You will no longer be needing these things, little slave girl," Charity said to me as she picked up some of my items and tossed them into a trash can by the side of her desk. My clothing was the first to find its way into the trash can.

I opened my mouth, about to protest her actions, but Mistress Charity turned and gazed at me. It sent a cold shiver down my spine. It was the kind of look that said, 'Don't test my patience'.

"The first thing a slave needs to learn is that she has no will," Mistress Charity said. "A slave does precisely as she is told to do and nothing more. If she is told not to move, she does not move, no matter how much time passes. Is that clear, slut?"

"I-I... but... but..." I gasped.

"Is that how you address me, slave?" Mistress Charity scolded.

"No... Mistress Charity," I said, feeling abashed.

Then, with a tug of the leash, I was pulled towards Mistress Charity. She was leaning back, half sitting on her desk. She spread her legs invitingly for me. "Let's see how good you are at pleasing your mistress, slave girl."

The leash shortened and shortened. I gasped as Charity rubbed my face against her trimmed sex. I still had little to no experience in what to do here. The only other girl I'd given oral to was Rose, and that was only minutes ago.

Charity gathered my hair into a fist and began directing my head as she shifted her legs apart. I started to lick immediately, moaning and gasping, still trying to catch my breath as she ground herself slowly against my face.

"That's it, slut. Lick your Mistress, you filthy blond whore. Obey me or you'll be whipped. I know how to treat sluts like you." Charity growled. It left me whimpering and moaning as I licked her. I wanted to get her off.

It was a strange feeling to be so intimidated by her, to feel that she was so far above me, so superior to me. I wanted to impress her. I needed to make her happy with me.

I found myself focusing on pleasing Charity. I felt her twisting her fingers in my hair, pulling me this way and that, correcting my technique, teaching me how to do better.

I heard the ringtone of my phone. I felt a flutter of panic as I made to look for it, but Charity reaffirmed her grip on my hair and continued to grind my face against her pussy.

I heard Charity answer the phone for me.

"Hello! I'm sorry, but Alice is a little tied up at the moment. Is there anything I can pass on for you?" Charity said, way too cheerfully. My head swirled in panic. Who was calling me? Why was Charity answering my phone? What if they find out?

"Ohh! It's nice to hear from you... No, it turns out that's not until Saturday...." Then there was laughter over the line. I wanted to know who had called me. I kept staring up at Charity, but she continued to ignore me. She didn't even look down at me, though she still held my hair and used my face as a masturbatory aid.

I'd never felt so degraded, and yet I'd never been this aroused.

Charity looked up and smiled as the person on the other end continued to talk to her. I watched as Charity nodded her head in a motion that looked to convey "Yeah, bring that in."

Though it was pointless, I still pulled at my bonds. I heard my nipple bells continue their singing.

"No, that's not important. I like the chimes though... Rose just came in here too." Charity said before she giggled. I continued licking. I felt my face glisten with her pussy cream before she drew my head back and turned the phone to take a picture of me.

Hearing the electric click of the camera made my eyes go wide as I stared at her in disbelief. My heart beat incredibly fast. What the fuck did she just do? Who was she talking to? Did she just send that picture to them?

"Who are you talking to? Did you just send them a picture of me?" I couldn't help but ask. I was ignored by Charity. She leaned back once more, giggling and talking to the person on the phone. She didn't even acknowledge my words. It left me feeling weak and pathetic.

SLAP!

I felt a spank on my ass and saw that Rose was squatting behind me. She had a menacing look on her face, and saw she had one hand rubbing something between us, her other hand still resting on my ass where she spanked me.

"You will address her as Mistress, slave girl. Don't forget again." Rose tells me, still stroking. The look of lust smeared on her face, it's easy to see she's loving all of this. Then, Rose shuffled forward and I felt the head of a dildo press against the folds of my lips.

"Y-yes... Mistress," I say with a gulp.

I felt Rose's body leaning on me. I felt her chest pressing into my back, her lips so close to my ear. I feel Rose's hand grip a fistful of my hair and pull, causing me to arch away from the pussy before me. "Since you like cock so much, little slave girl, why don't you beg for me to fuck you?"

I knew it was wrong. I knew I shouldn't give into all this... but I was so far in already, and I just wanted more. How much worse could things get? They couldn't possibly get any worse, could they? More orgasms couldn't possibly be a bad thing.

"P-Please... I need it. Please fuck me." My words were almost a whisper. I just wanted Rose to hear me, not Charity. I felt dismayed when Charity started chuckling.

"What a fucking slut," Rose said before dropping forward from her squat down to her knees. I felt the length and the girth of her strap-on cock plunge into me in one fluid motion. My eyes bulged and my mouth gaped as Rose pushed the monster completely into me.

"Oh, she is loving all of this. You should see the look on her face as Rose mounts her. She might be my new favorite pet," Charity said to the person on the phone while looking down at me. I felt my mind fogging up as Rose began to slowly work the big strap-on cock out and then deep back in.

The pain in my scalp flared as Rose picked up her pace. I heard the bells begin to play and chime with the motion of Rose's rutting. Her grip on my hair was rough and wild as she broke me in further.

I felt humility when I noticed that Charity was no longer even in front of me. I saw her pacing back and forth as she continued her conversation with the mystery person, every so often glancing my way with a wicked smile.

CRACK!

"Nasty little sex slave!" Rose growled before delivering another smack to my ass. Gods, the sounds I was making were alien to my own ears. The way I gasped and panted like an animal for these two was such an eye-opening experience. I never knew I could feel such pleasure.

CRACK!

"Enough resting, you filthy slut, start fucking me back!" Rose delivered another smack to my ass.

"Y-Yes... mistress!" I found myself saying without thinking. I could feel my legs pumping in time with the way Rose pulled on my hair. Pounding my ass into her hips, feeling the large strap-on in my achingly wet pussy.

The bells on my nipples continued to chime in rhythm as Rose and I fucked in Charity's office. I felt my orgasm building and finally bursting, almost violently as Rose continued to use my hair as reigns, her hand spanking my ass as she continued plowing into me.

"Yeah, come for me, bitch!" Rose taunted. "Come for me, baby!"

I tried to resist, but it didn't take long, and I came again from Rose's fucking. My entire body thrashed and shook against my bindings as Rose rammed the dildo into me with hard, powerful thrusts.

Then, I heard it. I saw it. Another flash and camera click. This time, it wasn't from my phone's camera.

Charity stood off the side, smiling down at me. She was putting down an old Polaroid camera. I watched as she pulled the picture out and began fanning it about. She gazed down on me.

"It's a very wonderful sound you make when you cum." Charity said, walking behind her desk. To my surprise, she pushed aside a curtain to reveal a wall covered in Polaroid pictures. They were all pictures of girls mid-orgasm, just like the one she'd taken of me.

"I'll admit, Marcy has quite an eye for you girls." Charity chuckled, pinning my picture to the wall. Her words cut through my dazed post-orgasm mind, and I noticed the faces on the wall were all girls I knew.

They were all women I worked with or had worked with. There was Claire, Jessica, Scarlet, Kelsey, Alice T., (the other Alice I worked with) Ren, Brinn, and even Mindy. These were all girls I'd not seen at work in a while. Girls who Marcy had said left or were on 'vacation'.

I wanted to say something. I needed to say something, but what...

CRACK!

"Breaks over, slave girl," Rose said as she began pushing in and out of me once more.

To my dismay, I found myself falling back into Rose's rhythm once more, grunting and moaning as she continued to fuck me ruthlessly. To make things more complicated, Charity took up her position once more in front of me, spreading her legs wide. Rose pushed my face into Charity's pussy.

"Lick me, slave girl," Charity ordered. Amusement was no longer in her voice.

I began licking.

I licked frantically, gasping, moaning. My mind dazed, my body crackling with sexual electricity, like a high-tension line. Then the orgasm hit me and I cried out, my voice muffled as Charity crushed my mouth to her pussy.

I felt Charity's thighs begin to tremble and squeeze me, her body shuddering, and then she came on my mouth, on my face. She gushed her pleasure on me, marking me. I was only too happy to be there at that moment.

Kneeling there, dazed and panting for breath, I felt Rose unbuckle herself from the strap-on. She never bothered to pull it free from me. Charity and Rose swapped places, and Charity now began fucking me to orgasm after orgasm, while Rose had me lick her once more.

I thought I would die! I didn't care, though. I hadn't ever thought you could be fucked to death, but I felt all the energy draining out of me every time another orgasm howled through me.

"Marci is on her way, and once she's here... this slut's training will really begin," Charity said with a laugh, and I could only wonder anxiously what the next few hours... or days would bring.

**

Thank you for reading.

Please feel free to leave a comment. Let me know what you like or don't like. Feedback is important to me, and a big help in improving my questionable writing.

You can also contact me via the CONTACT tab on my profile. I'm always happy to receive emails and always do my best to respond.

Lastly, another big thank you to Jordan Church for everything.