Alice The Exhibitionist Pt. 02

Story Info
Alice enjoys showing herself off to more men.
4.7k words
4.76
10.8k
17

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/16/2023
Created 08/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story continues from Alice The Exhibitionist which ideally should be read first.

CHAPTER THREE

Michael thanked us both for a lovely time as we all looked around at each other all smiling,

"I do hope you enjoyed yourself, Alice." Said Michael.

Alice beamed back at him still licking her lips.

"Yes, it was great fun! Thank you." She said sounding genuinely pleased.

Michael leant into her one last time and kissed her. She reciprocated with enthusiasm, and I watched as they had a long lingering snog in front of me, their tongues invading each other's mouths. Michael reluctantly pulled away and said,

"I'm so sorry I have to go, but I'm often down here and would love to see you both again. Come down in the late afternoon or evening as things liven up a bit if you are feeling adventurous."

"OK." Said Alice giving him a cute smile.

"Sure, we might well do that, Michael, thanks." I called after him as he stood up and waved as he wandered off down the beach.

I turned to look at Alice and we both looked rather elated,

"Well, how was that then?" I said.

"God, that was amazing. Sorry If I got a bit carried away." Said Alice.

"No, not at all, I loved every minute of it, and I thought you were having a good time."

"Yes, I really enjoyed it, and he had a lovely cock."

"You liked sucking him off then?"

"Oh, yeah, I thought I was going to come just from sucking him. I really liked looking at it close up, especially when I was playing with both your cocks, it was so arousing playing with two stiff cocks at once!"

"Would you have let him put his cock up you?"

Alice looked a little shy again, and looked down at ground,

"Oh God, I was so excited, yes, I think I would have let him if he wanted to."

It was so arousing to hear her say that, but it almost felt like a missed opportunity, but then again, Alice had gone much further on our first occasion than I had hoped for so I was more than happy, and confident that she really enjoyed it and would do it again, and probably go a lot further next time.

We decided to call it a day as it had been quite tiring and got so we got dressed. As we headed down the beach toward the car park I suggested we go past the sand dunes. Alice looked up and raised her eyebrows.

"See if you can spot any more nice cocks that you might fancy!"

Alice just sniggered and said,

"OK."

So we walked right through the little throng of naked bodies and Alice hardly knew where to look. It was mainly men there, but a few couples too, and along the top, where we walked was a long line of five naked men, standing somewhat hilariously like a line of meerkats proudly looking around at the naked bodies on display.

Alice looked at all their cocks as she passed, as I followed and a number of them said 'hello' to her, she offered back a quick 'hi' to them and blushed as she passed, as she left them all staring at her pretty bottom and smiling.

As we left them behind, we walked side by side and I asked her,

"So, what did you think?"

"Oh my God, so many cocks!"

"Did you like looking at them all, Alice?"

"Oh God, yes, it was quite exciting!"

"You'd like to come back then?"

"Oh, yes please!"

We walked back to the car park chuckling together.

CHAPTER FOUR

The next day we drove up the coast a short way to a little market town to buy Alice one or two summer clothing items. We found a suitable shop, although it looked a little rundown as so often the shops were in these slightly remote places, but it was quite reasonable. We browsed around along with one or two other shoppers, and I suggested a white boob tube, which I always found sexy, no bra necessary underneath. We passed a shop assistant on the shop floor on our way to the changing rooms, he was quite nerdy looking, probably in his late 20s, his dark hair already slightly thinning on top and dark rimmed glasses. He smiled at us as we passed and said,

"Good morning."

His eyes looking straight at Alice however, he barely noticed me. Alice had on a yellow vest and bra and her tight denim shorts, which showed off her pert buttocks beautifully from behind, but also gave her a distinct camel toe from the front. I glanced back to see him pretending to rearrange some items on a shelf, but he was staring straight in Alice's direction. This gave me an idea to have some fun!

There was a long row of curtains, most of them open, in the changing room cubicles to try items on. Alice went in with the boob tube and I told her to call me when she had it on and she pulled the curtain across. As I sat down I noticed another much older couple and the wife went into another cubicle holding an armful of clothes as I presume her husband sat down wearily on one of the chairs directly opposite the changing rooms. He was probably in his 60s, with an old tweed suit and trilby.

Alice popped her head out the curtain and called me over. I went in and pulled the curtain and looked at Alice in the new white boob tube, and I glanced around the cubicle at the three mirrors, one on each wall giving an all-round view of her. She had taken off her bra of course and the top fitted quite tightly around her, making her nipples stand out under the material, she looked pretty hot in it!

"Wow, that's nice!"

"Do you think so?"

"Yeah, you look cute as hell!"

"But without the bra you can really see my nipples."

"I know, it's great isn't it, but you can't wear a bra with a top like this."

I reasoned, and I came close to her and traced the outline of her breasts with my fingers and toyed with her nipples, pulling them out slightly, and making them all the more obvious.

"What are you doing? You're going to make them all stiff!"

She said urgently, but I just carried on playing with them and said,

"Yes, I know, but all the better for showing you off."

Alice looked at me as I smiled at her and then she looked a little mischievously and asked,

"Oh, are you going to show me off again?"

"Yes, that's the plan?"

"What, in here?"

"Yes, I wonder if that shop assistant might enjoy assisting you with your purchases?"

"Blimey, the funny gangling looking one with the glasses we saw on the way in?"

"Yes, him."

"God, he's really weird looking."

"I know, the poor guy, I bet he never gets the chance to look at a beautiful girl like you."

"Oh, that's really naughty! You want to show me off to him?"

"Yes."

Alice exhaled heavily, trying to catch her breath.

"Excited?"

"Yes. OK, then."

She said, and I kissed her briefly on the lips and gave her nipples a final tickle and winked at her as I left the cubicle. He looked over as soon as I emerged and I lifted my head in a nod to him and raised my hand and he came over to me,

"Good morning, sir, can I help you at all."

"Ah, yes, thank you, Colin."

I said, reading his name tag,

"You're not being missed elsewhere in the shop are you, by the way, Colin?"

"Oh, no, there's just me on the shop floor, but there are two on the tills as well."

"Oh, perfect, well, my girlfriend is choosing a couple of items and I wondered if you could assist us please?"

"Certainly, sir, no problem."

"Thanks, she's just in here."

And with that I opened the curtain and beckoned him in, closing the curtain behind us. I saw his eyes distinctly light up when he saw Alice standing there looking quite stunning in her tight shorts showing off her camel toe and the boob tube with her nipples painfully obvious as they strained against the thin material. His eyes shot straight to her nipples,

"So, what do you think?"

I asked, as Alice looked back at him, smiling sweetly, slightly red in the cheeks, her hands by her sides hiding nothing. Colin looked dumbstruck and visibly swallowed in an effort to catch his breath, then spoke very nervously struggling to think of what to say,

"Erm...yes...the boob tube, erm, quite popular."

He blushed red and appeared to be shaking slightly as he spoke,

"Yes, but is this the right size for my girlfriend, I mean obviously she has to take off her bra to wear this, doesn't she?"

His eyes widened again, as he opened his mouth, but nothing came out for a moment, and then he managed,

"Oh, well, yes, it is normally worn without a bra."

"But I'm slightly concerned that as the garment has no straps it might fall down leaving her breasts completely exposed to everyone."

Poor Colin swallowed again as couldn't find an answer to my question and his eyes flashed between Alice's face, her stiff nipples, and the outline of her pussy lips, and he started moving from side to side as if he were standing on hot coals, his legs twitching as I noticed Alice look down at his crotch and I followed her eyes and saw his trousers beginning to tent out with the start of an erection. He tried to be as subtle as possible as he quickly moved both his arms down and pushed it to the side hiding his movements as best he could with his other hand. I decided to continue,

"The problem is I'm guessing it needs to be fairly tight to stop it falling down but then it presses against her nipples, and they stick out of the fabric, do you see, Colin?"

He coughed quite heavily, putting his hand against his mouth,

"Excuse me, sir. Erm, yes, I see what you mean...I mean it's...erm, a question of sort of finding a balance between the two I suppose."

"Yes, I think you're right. Alice, lift your arms up nice and high please."

Alice obeyed instantly holding up her arms in the air and flicking her long blond hair back behind her. The boob tube stretched and came down a little at the top revealing the top of her cleavage of her small breasts and making the garment slightly transparent because of the stretching of the material and her dark nipples and large areolas became slightly visible barely two inches below the top of the tube. I stepped in close to Alice and said,

"You see, it wouldn't take much for this to come down."

I said, as I very gently tugged the bottom of the boob tube lowering it another inch, exposing more of Alice's cleavage, small as it was, I pulled it a little further just to make sure, and the tops of her dark areolas came into view peeping over the top, her nipples were now the only thing clinging onto the fabric as I pulled it from below.

"Come and look closer, Colin."

I said casually, beckoning him with my hand.

"Stetch up nice and high, Alice, that's it."

Colin stepped in the other side of Alice and smiled weakly at her. He looked like a rabbit caught in headlights.

"Take hold of the bottom of the boob tube, Colin, and just pull down very very gently."

His hands shook as he did as I asked him and we both watched as Alice's top slowly descended further until the tops of her nipples were now quite visible to both me and Colin and I encouraged him to keep going, keep going, a little bit more, and then, the top inevitably slipped over my girlfriends nipples and she was left exposed, her little breasts heaving up and down as she breathed heavily from the excitement of being shown off again to an admiring audience.

I thought poor Colin might actually faint! I looked over to him as he gasped, his shaking hands still clinging absent-mindedly to the bottom of Alice's clothing, sweat beads hung from his forehead, his mouth open in shock and his eyes staring intently at her beautiful naked breasts. What doubled my excitement was that Alice made no attempt whatsoever to cover herself, but just went bright red in the face as she glanced down at her predicament. I told her to lower her arms as she seemed to be getting a bit tired but I'm please to say she just put them by her sides again, covering nothing of herself,

"You see, Colin! I knew that might happen, but you still pulled Alice's top down, I bet you just wanted to ogle her little breasts didn't you?"

I said, pointing at them.

"No, sir, I'm so sorry!"

Pleaded Colin, not knowing whether to look at me or Alice's breasts.

"It's OK, not to worry, just an accident."

I said winking at him implying that he was somehow partly to blame. He looked back at me still quite shaken and adjusted his growing erection again.

"Good. Well, I think we will take this one, it's perfect. Now if you could perhaps assist us some more, we'll say no more about it. Alice wants a new bikini; I think you have an idea of her shape and size by now?"

"Erm, yes, sir."

He said, glancing back at Alice again looking somewhat embarrassed.

"Great, perhaps you could bring us a couple to look at and maybe to try on, something quite skimpy in a nice light blue, or yellow?"

"Certainly."

He said, and he adjusted his cock once again and left the cubicle. Poor bloke. I don't think he was the brightest, and I really didn't want to be mean to him, but I figured that he was getting a good free look at my girlfriend and so at least he would enjoy this maybe in retrospect.

Alice and I tried not to laugh too loudly, and I turned to her and said,

"Did you enjoy that?"

Alice sniggered and said,

"God, that was really exciting, thank you!"

She said, and actually leant forwards and kissed me lightly on the lips.

"Poor guy though, I thought he might have a heart attack!"

"Yes or come in his pants!"

"God, yes, did you see his hardon, crickey!"

Said Alice chuckling again.

"Take your shorts off." I said.

"OK, but shouldn't I put my top back on?"

She said as she took off the new boob tube and I folded it and hung it up on a hanger.

"No point, you're going to try on a bikini." I said.

"Oh, but isn't Colin coming back in?"

"Yeah, I hope so, but he's already seen you topless, so no need to cover up, and anyway, I thought you might like to show him something else?"

Alice smiled broadly and wriggled excitedly as she dropped her shorts and hung them up leaving her in just her sky-blue panties with a white trim and small white heart on the front.

"Oh, are you going to show me off completely?"

"Hope so."

"Naked?"

"Would you like that?"

"Oh, yes please!"

Said Alice genuinely excited again.

"OK, let's see how it goes."

Just then I heard a cough from the other side of the curtain. I pulled it aside a little and saw Colin diligently standing there with two bikinis in his hand looking slightly red in the face.

"Oh, thank you so much, Colin, please come in."

"Oh, erm, right, sir."

He entered again and bolted upright startled by Alice's appearance. I think he was amazed that she hadn't gotten dressed again and in fact was not only topless, but just stood there in her tight little panties, her arms by her sides allowing him a lovely view of her charms. Once he was over the shock he at last seemed to calm down a little, at least he seemed to have stopped shaking, and his erection seemed to have calmed down too as far as I could see.

He handed me the two bikinis and Alice and I inspected them both. Wow, I know I had asked for skimpy, but he had certainly taken me at my word, there was barely anything there. I handed them both to Alice and said,

"You choose, surprise us!"

Colin was in a world of his own and still gorping at Alice's half naked body. I moved to leave and opened the curtain, pausing to look behind me at Colin still staring at Alice,

"Well aren't you going to give the lady some privacy whilst she's changing, Colin?"

He looked over at me and his shoulders jerked as if he had just woken from a dream and said,

"Oh, why yes, of course, sir, sorry!"

And he followed me out as I laughed inside again. When we emerged the old man was still sat there under his trilby hat, and he looked up a little suspiciously at us both. I wondered what he might have heard of our conversation, or if he had seen anything of Alice when we were coming in and out especially with all those mirrors inside the cubicles. I smiled at him in a friendly manner. He smiled back with a bit of a smirk, still looking a bit suspicious.

I made small talk with Colin, just about the weather and he chatted back with me as he calmed down a bit and then Alice's cute little face appeared out of the curtains. She was just about to say something to us when she suddenly noticed the old man in the trilby sitting close by, I don't think she had any idea there was anyone else out here and she said,

"Oh, hello!" to the old man.

He smiled back pleasantly and raised his hat to her. She glanced back at Colin and I and said,

"Erm, do you want to come in and see?"

"Yes."

I said firmly and signalled with my arm to let Colin go first. I followed him through the curtains glancing behind me to note that the man in the trilby was leaning over in an effort to peer into the cubicle. I just smiled back at him as he looked a little embarrassed as I had caught him cold and closed the curtain behind me with a wink.

What I saw next however made my cock stir dramatically. Alice was standing there, arms obediently once again by her sides, she had that cute little smile on her face again and her cheeks were rosy and blushed. The bikini was quite something and left almost nothing to the imagination. It was light blue, and the top literally just covered about a two-inch diameter around her nipples, barely covering her areolas and her nipples were poking out like mad.

Then as I looked down, to where Colin was staring, his mouth open, as he gazed longingly at her bottom half. The bottoms were just as skimpy, with a thin strip of material also about two inches wide just covering her pubic hair, although I could see one or two strays sticking out.

"Wow! What do you think, Colin?"

Colin swallowed again desperately trying to lubricate his dry throat and said,

"Yes, erm, very..."

He trailed off into silence, completely forgetting that he was even speaking so lost was he at the sight.

"Turn around."

I said to Alice, and she obeyed immediately and proudly showed off the back. The back was almost more dramatic, it seemed to be exactly the same size of material up the middle, just covering the cleft of her bottom, leaving most of her pale buttocks completely exposed. I felt my cock twitch and had to adjust myself. Colin did the same but not even bothering to hide himself now, he had the look of absolute lust in his eyes as he stared at my girlfriend's gorgeous cheeks.

"Hmm, that's lovely, now turn around again, Alice."

Alice did a neat twirl and faced us again blushing a little more brightly, I think she knew that I hadn't quite finished with her yet.

"Hmm, I'm not sure about the crotch though, what do you think, Colin?"

"Erm, what?"

"Well, come and have a closer look, see what I mean."

I went and stood right next to Alice again, her small breasts were rising and falling with her heavy breathing as Colin now stood right next to her also, the tent in his trousers was now almost touching her, something which Alice evidently also noticed as she brushed her hand against his bulge gently, but hard enough to make him feel it and bolt backwards with his hips for a second. I put my finger into the top of Alice's panties and stretched the material slightly pulling it away from her belly leaving a clear view straight down into her knickers. I could clearly see her lightly coloured pubic hair inside her panties illuminated by the bright strip lights on the ceiling and I glanced at Colin again as he stared down into her panties,

"Oh, my." He said in a whisper.

I let him admire the view for a moment and then I knelt down close to her crotch and beckoned Colin down too. We were both about 6 inches away from the crotch of her bikini bottoms and I ran my finger down the edge tickling the stray pubic hairs sticking out of them.

"Hmm, can you tuck those in on your side please, Colin."

"Er, what?"

"Tuck her pubic hairs in, some of them are caught outside her knickers."

"....right."

12