Alice The Exhibitionist Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He said somewhat mesmerised by the situation. I heard Alice let out a little whimper as Colin did his best to tuck back her stray pubic hairs.

"That's it, Colin, push them right back in."

He did his best, bless him, but his hands were shaking so badly, and his breathing was heavy, whenever he poked one of her hairs back inside her knickers, he would inadvertently drag three more out with his shaky finger.

"Ah, it's not working is it, Colin!"

I said, sounding defeated, and without warning I casually pulled the whole of the material of her knickers to one side exposing her lightly haired pussy to Colin.

"Fuck!"

He said, a little too loudly.

"Shh, Colin, not so loud, we don't want everyone coming in do we?"

"No." he said so feebly, I thought he might cry.

"Maybe we should just shave her pussy?"

"No." He said with a dreamy sincerity.

"No?" I queried, a little surprised.

"No, it's stunning how it is!"

"Right," I said with a chuckle, "You like Alice's pussy?"

"Yes, it's beautiful!"

"It certainly is!" I agreed, and continued,

"Go on, put your finger up her, Colin."

I heard Alice groan slightly above us as Colin shot me a look.

"Go on then, she's teased you enough, I think you deserve it."

He didn't hesitate and he felt around her lips with his fingertip until he found felt her lips yielding as he slowly slipped his finger up her pussy. I was rock hard as I watched this strange geeky young man push his finger in and out of Alice's pussy, the wetness now clearly visible in the bright cubicle. Alice was moaning softly above us as Colin's bated breath danced across her pubic hair as he smiled a broad smile, his tongue hanging out as he watched in amazement as his finger disappeared and reappeared from between her wet lips.

I let him finger my girlfriend for a couple of minutes and enjoyed watching his enthusiastic efforts and the little moans coming from above us and then I sensed that it was enough.

"Well done, Colin, I think she enjoyed that. Didn't you Alice?"

"Yes, it was lovely, thank you." Said Alice, a little breathless.

"Well, I think there's a better way of saying thank you to Colin, after all his kindness today, don't you Alice?"

Colin just knelt there, with his sticky finger in the air as if were injured, as I looked up at Alice,

"Get on your knees Alice and say thank you to Colin."

"Stand up Colin, she's going to suck you off."

I had to say to him as I don't think he actually understood what was going to happen, but he immediately jumped up as Alice knelt on the floor in front of him and he frantically undid his trousers and dropped them, as Alice reached up and put her hand inside his pants and pulled out his rock-hard cock. It wasn't the biggest in the world, but it was a good 6 inches, uncut, and was standing up so firmly that Alice had to stretch to get the tip into her mouth, but then gradually relaxed into giving him a nice sucking, her hand running up and down his shaft moving his foreskin back and forth as she pushed her mouth back and forth in a steady rhythm.

"You can come in her mouth, Colin, she likes that."

His eyes flicked across at me as I said this and hardly surprisingly he didn't last long, and as Alice put her other hand underneath his hairy balls and started to rub them as well he tensed up and I could see the agony in his face as he managed to keep as quiet as possible as he shot his load into her mouth.

Alice offered a grunt of approval as she received his come and I could see her swallowing as quickly as possible as he continued to shake with the force of his orgasm. Slowly he began to breath audibly as he settled back down and Alice took out his cock to inspect it, pulling his foreskin back and licking his cockhead clean of his spunk, and then licking up inside his foreskin to get every last drop out, and then let go of him and sat back on her haunches running her tongue around her mouth savouring the taste of his come.

"Ooooh, thank you, that was delicious!"

"Well done, Colin." I said to him as he did his best to recover, although the shellshocked look remained on his face, "You've made yourself another sale!"

Colin just stood up looking a bit sheepish and said,

"Erm, yep, thanks."

Then left the cubicle. I just smiled at Alice, and she looked back beaming at me and said,

"Oh, God, that was so naughty! I actually came when he spunked in my mouth!"

"Wow, nice!"

Best get dressed though, or they'll think we're moving in.

"Yeah, OK."

I opened the curtains to find a seat and was surprised to see trilby hat man still sat there looking sullen and very bored. He looked up quizzically as I came out and I noticed his eyes glance behind me as the curtain fell shut. I hesitated for a moment and peeped back into the cubicle to see Alice sitting in the chair completely naked looking around for her own clothes.

I looked back at the man and raised my eyebrows as I beckoned him over with a nod of my head. He glanced momentarily at his wife's cubicle and then stood up and came up to the curtain as I drew it open about six inches for him to view inside. Alice looked up and immediately smiled recognising him as she sat there totally unashamed after her erotic exploits.

"Good Lord!"

Said the man as he stared at my naked girlfriend. Alice then just sat back in the chair pushing out her small breasts and spread her legs wide, her feet on the floor and pulled her vagina lips open giving him a perfect view. He stared back wide-eyed admiring her for a moment when suddenly a voice rang out from another changing room,

"Henry, Henry! Where are you? You are never here when I need you man!"

"Oh, yes, darling, just coming!" He called back. He took one last longing look at Alice and her spread pussy and shook his head and mouthed a 'thank you' to me and went off to see his wife.

12