Alice The Exhibitionist

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OK."

Said Alice quietly, and she puffed out her chest as she put her hands behind her back leaving us with a lovely view of her breasts which stuck out in her bikini, and I noticed her nipples looking already quite stiff through the light-yellow material. I could hardly believe that she was going to do this, I was trembling slightly as I watched her right next to Michael as her bikini top went loose and she put both her hands in front of her holding onto it still covering her breasts as she then lowered both the straps, stopped momentarily, and looked back at me and then at Michael nervously.

"Come on Alice," I said in a soothing voice, "show Michael what you're hiding."

She blushed deeply again as she looked up at his broad smile and slowly lowered her hands holding her bikini top and turning slightly towards Michael, baring her tiny breasts to him. Michael's eyes lit up and he stared back at the glorious sight of her tiny boobies, her nipples sticking out invitingly and her large puffy areolas blushing nearly as brightly as her face.

"Oh, my word!" Said Michael, almost in a whisper, "you have beautiful breasts, Alice."

Alice's face went an even darker red as he suddenly glanced up and added urgently,

"How old are you, Alice?"

"Nearly 19."

"Hmm, lovely, and your nipples are looking so stiff young lady, I think someone is quite enjoying this!" Said Michael.

"She's not the only one I reckon, hey Michael."

I said sitting forward slightly lifting up my legs as I rested my arms on them and adjusted my cock again which was now starting to stiffen dramatically. Michael made no effort to hide his excitement as he lay back proudly showing his stiffening cock, as it moved with a life of its own, and was now at half-mast, and formed almost a complete arch as it bent over from the weight of his large plum-like cockhead, and his shaft was really thick, and I could see the veins down the length of his cock now sticking out as his blood rose.

We all sat there for a moment taking in the situation, enjoying the sun on our bodies and the beers, and even had another very small joint which Michael to my surprise even took a couple of puffs on. I looked at Alice who was still continually glancing down at Michael's stiffening cock only about 3 feet in front of her. I knew this was only the third cock she had seen in her life, and she seemed almost as curious to look at it as we both were at seeing her lovely half naked body.

"Does it get busy here, Michael?"

I asked, suddenly a little concerned that we might be discovered.

"Here? No, not at all, people rarely come over to this side, most of the nudists hang around the sand dunes, there is a bit of cover and it's close to the woods if anyone fancies to...nip in there for... whatever."

He said, raising his eyebrows. We caught his meaning however, and I thought that sounded potentially like a lot of fun, and mentally filed the information.

"But, Alice, you really are a little tease, you haven't even fully joined in with us yet have you!"

He said, nudging her leg with his arm and winking at her.

"Yes, Alice! Here we are both going native, and you are lagging way behind! And actually it really does feel quite liberating!" I said.

"Quite!" Agreed Michael with enthusiasm, raising his beer in the air.

Alice looked at me a little hazy through the beer and spliff and appeared to be quite a bit more relaxed now, especially as it seemed obvious Michael probably was a bit of a dirty old man, but he was no monster, in fact he was quite a gentleman and good humoured.

"You want me to take my bottoms off as well?" She asked me, which boded well.

"Yes." I said sounding decisive, "I do!"

"And you don't mind Michael watching?"

She said, knowing darn well just how much that would turn me on by saying it out loud and demonstrating also that I think she was getting as turned on as we were by now.

"Not at all, Michael is our friend so why shouldn't he watch!"

"Here, here, Steve!"

Said Michael as we both raised our beers and chinked them together.

"OK, then." Said Alice quietly.

Michael and I both sat perfectly still as we watched with great attention, as Alice, once again blushing like mad, her legs together, pushed her knees up to her chest and put her hands either side of her hips and slid her fingers into each side of her yellow bikini bottoms. I could not believe what I was seeing! My seemingly shy girlfriend was finally going to get naked in from of a man we had only just met! She then pushed them down slightly and then shuffled her bottom side to side and pulled them up her legs, over her knees and off her feet, finally dropping them onto the blanket beside her.

"There!"

Michael and I both cheered, but not too loud, and waited expectantly. Alice looked back at us both as we peered our heads in various directions but could not see anything of the charms she had just unveiled,

"Come on Alice, don't tease now!" I said.

She chuckled slightly looking back and forth between us still blushing madly but with a big cheeky grin.

"Are you sure you want me to do this?"

She said to me, checking one last time. I just nodded slowly, but firmly. I glanced at Michael, he was looking intently at Alice's legs, his tongue tracing back and forth across his lips.

"OK, here goes."

And finally Alice looked straight at Michael and stretched out her legs on the blanket bringing her sweet little pussy into view, although she kept her legs close together, her lightly coloured pubic hair shone brightly in the sunlight, and we could just make out the beautiful slit of her vagina in the brightness.

Nobody said a word for a couple of minutes, I think we all felt the intensity of the moment and sensed a shift in the atmosphere. It had been playful and fun before but there was a genuine erotic tension now between us all. We just looked on in silence and admiration and I felt proud of how beautiful a sight my girlfriend made, all her charms on display. Michael looked dumbstruck and took a long swig of his beer but never shifted his eyes from her pussy, except to glance occasionally at her breasts.

I suddenly noticed Alice's eyes widen slightly and I followed her line of vision to Michael's cock which was now slowly erecting before our very eyes and gradually straightening up in little pulses, finally standing quite rigid in the air, a good 6 inches high, the big plum-shaped cockhead looking engorged and proud, and a little tuft of grey pubic hair partially obscuring his big balls. He just sat there and happily let her stare at it, each of them admiring the other. My own cock was now also fully erect, but I still had my legs bent as I lent on my knees, but I allowed my cock to stick out and be visible between my slightly open legs, as the novelty of being quite naked in the open air was extremely invigorating and added to the thrill of it all.

Michael finally broke the silence,

"Oh, Alice, you have the most beautiful body, I mean, you are such a pretty little thing anyway, such a cute little pussy, but your breasts and especially those nipples are quite something."

I was feeling unbearably aroused by now as the effects of the joint were now pulsing through me in the heat and feeling suitably emboldened I asked,

"Would you like to touch then, Michael? Would you like to feel Alice's breasts?"

"Oh, God, would I!"

"Go ahead then."

I said, calmly, as the implications of my words washed through me, raising the tension again,

"She doesn't mind?" He asked me.

"No, she likes it."

I said, praying that I hadn't overstepped the mark and Alice wouldn't back down and would go along with it. Michael looked at Alice questioningly with his eyes, his mouth half-open in anticipation,

"Do you like it, Alice?" Asked Michael.

Alice bit her lip, looked at him and just nodded very slightly, it was barely visible, but she nodded,

"Yes." She said, in a whisper.

Michael hummed quietly and shuffled up right next to Alice on the blanket and leant in to her, their bare legs just touching. She was still sitting up and he reached out his hand and placed it slowly onto her right breast and enclosed his fingers around it, squeezing very gently. I swallowed a little and took a quick swig of beer, my throat was suddenly so dry, hardly believing what I was watching, the moment was electric, my girlfriend was allowing herself to be felt up by a complete stranger. It was incredibly intense. Alice closed her eyes to the moment and moaned quietly as she allowed Michael to continue touching her.

"Oh my, they are so soft." He said.

He brought his hand underneath her small breast and toyed with the outside of her nipples with his finger and thumb, pressing into her swollen areolas lightly and then teasing her nipple between his finger and thumb. Alice let out a long soft moan and then opened her eyes looking down at Michael as he played with her.

"Is that nice, Alice?" I asked.

"Oh, yes, it's really good."

She said breathlessly, looking back at me and smiling, her eyes half closed. Michael managed to sit up on one crossed leg without letting go of her breast and then, sitting upright facing her from the side he put one arm around her back and began to feel up both her young breasts with both his hands. Alice closed her eyes, hard, the skin around her forehead wrinkling up with the pleasure, as Michael teased her breasts and nipples inspecting them closely with his hands and leaning in to watch close up.

Alice's hands were by her sides, and I suddenly noticed as Michael shifted closer to her, the head of his stiff cock pushed gently against the back of her left hand. Then I clearly saw a movement from her hand, and she rubbed the back of her hand against his old cock, moving it up and down a little on his large cockhead. Michael was by now squeezing her breasts a bit harder and kneading them into little points, her nipples sticking out into the sunlight invitingly.

The invitation was obviously too much to refuse, and the little noises Alice was making not to mention her touching his cock inspired him to go further and he leant in and began to suck on her nipples, kissing the tips, and running his tongue around them and lapping away, having the time of his life with my girlfriend's little breasts. I saw Alice turn her hand slightly and she gently held onto the large head of his cock with her fingertips running them all over it, tiny strings of shining pre-come glistening in her hand.

"Oh, yes, suck me, suck my tits, both of you!"

I happily joined in, and we both took great delight in sucking her little titties. Alice was clearly loving every moment of it and making little gasping noises. I felt Alice's hand grasp my hard cock, and she began to wank me off, pulling my foreskin up and down, and as I adjusted my head slightly, still sucking on her left breast, I looked down to see her frantically wanking Michael off in her other hand, his big cockhead shaking around in a blur.

I put my hand down between her legs and was surprised to feel that Michael had actually beaten me to it, and he was already combing his fingers through her pubic hair and rubbing a finger up and down her wet slit.

"Oh, God, I'm going to come, I feel like I'm going to wet myself!"

Neither Michael nor I had a finger up her but we both ran them up and down her pussy slit and Michael was rubbing his finger against her clitoris which was enough to bring her off. We began to feel her shake and Michael shoved his tongue into her mouth and snogged her hard, muffling her voice, probably just as well as I think she would have shouted across to the whole beach as her orgasm ripped through her and I felt, and no doubt so did Michael, as she let go a little shot of pee against our hands.

She slowly relaxed enough to open her eyes and exclaim,

"Oooooh, my, God, that was nice, thank you."

She said in genuine gratitude. I don't think I had ever seen her come so hard before. She looked back at us as if she had just landed back on earth from some extraordinary trip and was just working out where she was again and Michael and I took turns snogging her, both of us sticking our tongues right into her mouth as she did the same to us.

Michael and I were both still rock hard, and Alice still had her hands around our cocks as she looked down at them as she teased them.

"Hmm," she said, "they look nice!"

Then she beamed back at us both as she continued to wank us off. But Michael had other ideas!

"Lie down on your stomach."

He told her. She looked back momentarily disappointed as she let go of both our cocks,

"Just flip yourself over longways." Said Michael.

Alice willingly did as she was told, and Michael quickly bobbed his head up above our cover and came back down and said,

"Good, all clear!"

He said smiling at me and looking down at Alice who was now lying on her front with her bare white bottom on display, her happy face looking up at us wondering what was next.

"Oh, my word, look at that gorgeous plump little rump!"

Said Michael in jubilation, and he playfully gave it a quick slap.

"Ow!" Said Alice, as she wiggled her bottom at us with a cheeky grin.

"It is good, isn't it."

I said, admiring her pale buttocks in the sunshine.

"Oh, let's have a closer look at this, shall we?"

Said Michael laying down sideways next to Alice with his head by her bottom and his legs stretching up past her head.

"Be my guest!"

I said, to Michael as I followed suit and lay down in a similar fashion on the other side of Alice, my face looking over her pert bottom to Michael's eager face on the other as he stared down at it with a look of absolute lust. He let out a low groan as he placed both his hands on her arse cheeks and squeezed them between his hands.

"Oh, my God, that is a firm little botty!" He announced.

"Quite a sight isn't it! Would you like a closer look?"

"Dam right!"

He said with great enthusiasm. I heard Alice let out a little groan as I eased her cheeks apart and held them open as Michael peered over her buttocks at the heavenly sight of her dark little anus illuminated in great detail in the sunshine. I smiled with great satisfaction at Michael who didn't make a sound but simply mouthed a 'wow' in mid-air, as he stared down at her sweet, puckered hole.

"Oh, God, are you naughty boys looking at my bottom?"

"We certainly are!" I called back to her.

"And admiring your beautiful tight little arsehole!"

"Oh, God, I feel so naughty!"

Michael and I both laughed, and he said,

"You are a very naughty girl, Alice, but can I suggest the naughty girl finds something to do with those two stiff cocks staring her in the face?"

Alice chuckled back and said, "Hmm, yes, sir!"

Then I felt her pick up my cock in her hand and for a second I felt Michael's cockhead rub against mine as Alice I guess licked across the top of both of them as she held them together, and then settled into a steady rhythm of sucking on them alternately. It was great to finally get my cock in her mouth again, and Michael was obviously impressed too as he mumbled 'oh yes' under his breath.

We resumed out inspection of Alice's behind and Michael gazed down lovingly. I put my hands either side on Alice's thighs and she immediately got the message and opened her legs surprisingly wide, much to our delight. Her pussy came into clear view also, her excited juices had spilled out sticking some of her pubic hair together, but Michael put his hand down and brushed them aside, and then Alice gave a cute little giggle as he spread her lips apart neatly with two fingers, the inside of her pussy a bright moist shining pink,

"Oh, look at that little pussy, good enough to eat!" Said Michael.

"Be my guest, Michael."

I said as he looked up at me and I simply nodded down between her legs offering my girlfriend's most intimate charms to this old man. He immediately dove his head between Alice's legs and began running his tongue all over her wet pussy, her juices sticking to his face as he eagerly ran the whole of his mouth up and down between her legs.

Alice was still sucking our cocks and I could feel that I wouldn't last much longer and was going to come any minute. She was humming with approval as Michael continued to lick around her clitoris and push his tongue right up her pussy and then I noted he even ran his tongue over her arsehole, raising a little squeal of excitement from Alice, much to my surprise, as I hadn't even done that to her, but she certainly seemed to like it. Michael poked his tongue straight out and l watched in amazement as he licked all around her anus, wetting it, and then gradually managed to push it up her arsehole about an inch or two.

That was all I could take, and I quickly called out with some urgency,

"Alice, I'm going to come!"

And she quickly swapped my cock for Michael's in her mouth and sucked very softly up and down my length as I looked down again at Michael's tongue poking in about out of Alice's now relaxed and slightly dilated arsehole and felt my come shoot into her mouth with real force, my rigid cock pumping little jets of salty come all over her tongue.

I felt her humming and giggling again as she enjoyed taking my spunk, and I called out to her not to swallow yet. Michael took his tongue out of her arsehole and asked me,

"Did you just come in her mouth?"

I smiled back with raised eyebrows and said,

"Yeah!"

"Oh, does she like that too?"

"Yes, she loves it, go ahead!"

"Oh good, because I don't think I'll last much longer!"

Then he ducked his head down again between her legs and carried on tonguing her all over. I quickly jumped up and lay down next to Alice and looked into her eyes. She had her mouth closed holding onto a real mouthful and she was smiling mischievously at me, still holding Michael's cock in her right hand,

"Show me!" I said, and lifting her head back carefully she opened her mouth to show me it was full of my come.

"Good, now swallow!"

And she lowered her head in a nod as I saw her swallow. Then she opened her mouth wide to me and said,

"All gone!"

"Good girl!"

I said, feeling a strange genuine sense of pride.

"Now, carry on!"

I said, nodding down towards Michael's cock in her hand.

"Yes, sir!"

She said, and I watched as his massive cockhead disappeared again into her mouth and she sucked up and down as much of his length as she could get into her mouth. Sensing my curiosity she turned her head to me and looked up at me with her big blue eyes, her long blond hair hanging down over her breasts. Popping the cock out of her mouth she said quickly,

"Do you want to see him come in my mouth?"

She said loud enough for Michael to hear too. I just nodded enthusiastically, as Alice held his cock up just below her nose and poked her tongue all along the underside of Michael's cockhead, her nose rubbing all along the top of it. She made a real display of it, and she then turned her head to the side and ran her lips up and down his length poking out her tongue each time she got to the top and ran it over the head of his cock, her eyes never leaving mine. I could see his come starting to leak out and Alice's tongue as she lapped it up tasting his seed. I saw his body start to agitate, and Alice called out to him,

"Please come in my mouth Michael, do it in my mouth!"

"Oh, fuck!"

He called back, and Alice held his cock up close to her face with her mouth wide open and slightly tilted back as the first shot of spunk shot straight up with amazing force and she jumped slightly as it landed on the side of her cheek, she quickly adjusted her mouth over the top and I watched as my girlfriend took 4, then 5 big shots of come straight into her willing mouth as she started to wank him gently again as more overflowed onto his now shining head and dripped down his shaft onto her fingers. I heard Michael call out again,