Alice The Exhibitionist

Story Info
I encourage my gf to show herself off.
7.5k words
4.67
26.8k
43

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/16/2023
Created 08/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is set in the early 1990s.

I had been going out with Alice for nearly a year. She was just 18 when we started seeing each other, and I was a bit older at 23. Alice was a very pretty young woman, quite shy with natural long blond hair, a rounded very cute face, sharp blue eyes and a slender 5' 4" frame with maybe a tiny bit of puppy fat. Although she had had one boyfriend previously, she was still a virgin when we first met. She was still quite inexperienced but an enthusiastic learner.

After a short period of time when we had progress to fucking on a regular basis, I found she loved to ride jockey on me and would bounce herself up and down on my cock with obvious enjoyment, her face flushed with excitement, and I got to see her beautiful tiny breasts, 32B with their large areolas flushed with her excitement bouncing gently above me which never ceased to get me off.

Alice was at college studying Biology and still living at home with her parents, and I worked in a bookshop in town. We would speak on the phone every evening even if we were meeting later but one day she told me she had come down with a chest infection and was coughing badly. Her doctor had put her on antibiotics but decided to send her to the hospital for a chest x-ray to make sure it was nothing more serious.

When we spoke the next day after her hospital visit she said all was fine and the antibiotics should clear up what was just a chest infection but then she went a little quiet and when I asked her what the matter was she spoke quietly so her parents couldn't hear,

"Something happened when I was in the x-ray department, it was really embarrassing!"

"What was that?"

"Well...I had to take off my top and also my bra because it had metal clips..." She trailed off,

"Yeah, I suppose you would have to do that, why was that a problem?"

"Well, I was topless with the radiographer, who was a woman thank goodness. She told me to stand with my arms straight by my side and just before she turned the screen towards me in walked a male doctor and saw me standing there with my boobies out, arms by my side, I daren't move as I had been told to stand straight like that."

"Well, he's just a doctor." I said.

"I know, but if that wasn't bad enough he asked the radiographer, not me, if he could bring his students in to observe." She continued.

"Right." I said cautiously,

"Well, she just said, sure, you can bring them in! And in walked about twelve students, all men and just stood there about 20 feet in front staring at me with my breasts out on show!"

"Oh blimey!" I said. I couldn't help but snigger slightly at the thought but tried to be sympathetic by adding,

"Oh...erm...well they have to train them I suppose, they're going to be doctors and such like." I suggested,

"Yes, but they're all men too!"

She countered. She was right of course, but back then patients were not always asked permission for students to be present, it was just something that might well happen to anyone. Alice told me how the doctor then spoke to his students for about 5 minutes, explaining the procedures of the department as she waited patiently and blushing like mad, arms still by her sides and she could see they were all just looking straight at her breasts on display.

I just said not to worry about it, and just forget it. We ended our conversation, and I said I would see her tomorrow. I felt a bit of a hypocrite as I could not forget it and I kept thinking of her standing there on display to all those men staring at her half naked, and her unable to move and I realised how arousing it suddenly seemed to me, all those eyes, looking at her beautiful little breasts, and I felt sure they would have really enjoyed the view she presented to them, for a full 5 minutes. Then I thought of how much more exciting it would have been if she were completely naked in front of them, and if they had the opportunity to also ogle her sparsely haired pussy also.

Over the next few weeks I became rather obsessed with the idea of Alice showing herself off to other men and I tried to broach the subject with her, but she was very shy, and it wasn't easy. After some teasing about the x-ray incident I think she realised just how exciting I found it, and she seemed to mellow to the idea slightly and would even giggle whenever I mentioned it. We were at my house one evening and the subject came up again when she said,

"You really want me to do this don't you, to show myself off to other men?"

"Erm, yes, that would be amazing!" I said,

"Why, exactly?"

"Because you are beautiful and you have a beautiful body, I feel proud that you are with me, and I would find it unbelievably exciting for other men to admire you."

She smiled at me and put her hand on the crotch of my trousers pressing her hand against my bulge,

"Hmm, let's see how exciting you would find it."

She said, as she looked me in the eye and slowly unzipped my trousers and put her hand inside feeling up the outline of my growing cock.

"Ooh, looks like someone is already a bit excited."

She said smiling at me still and carefully liberating my cock from my clothing and pulled it out into the open air as she very slowly pulled my foreskin back and forth as she studied it in her hand with obvious fascination.

"So, tell me what you would like to happen." She said.

I cleared my throat enjoying her teasing and her hands on my stiffening cock. I admitted to her that I had masturbated whilst thinking of her being exposed to all the trainee doctors at the hospital and how I had fantasised about her being completely naked in front of them,

"Hmm, that's a bit naughty! Do you think they would all be excited to see me like that, helpless and half naked in front of them?"

I was slightly surprised but delighted by her sudden apparent willingness to talk about it and wanted to encourage her,

"Oh, God yeah! I bet they all would! Imagine all those strange men thinking about your naked body and what they would like to do to you?"

"Hmm, I suppose that is quite exciting! But would you prefer it if I had to take down my knickers in front of them as well?"

She said now wanking me a little harder and my cock rose to its full 7 inches in her soft hand.

"Wow, yeah!" I answered.

Alice seemed happy with my reply and got down close to my cock and started to rub it over her smiling face,

"Hmm, and if you were the doctor and were in charge, what would you do in that situation?"

I thought about it briefly and added,

"I would order you onto an examination table and encourage all the students to thoroughly examine you all over."

Alice chuckled at this and ran her tongue over the head of my cock looking up at me with her blue eyes, then pushed her head down taking my cock into her warm mouth as she hummed with pleasure as she sucked me off.

"Keep going!"

She added briefly, popping my cock out of her mouth, and then returned to sucking me, she seemed to be getting turned on as much as me by the fantasy and it was incredibly arousing, so I really let go.

"They would all be feeling up your naked body running their hands all over your breasts and inspecting your nipples whilst others would be spreading your legs to inspect your pussy, pulling your lips open and pushing their fingers up you, and tasting your juices off their sticky fingers, then one by one they would get their cocks out and rub them all over your face 4 or 5 of them at a time and then push them into your mouth telling you to suck on them."

I couldn't hold off any longer, Alice was sucking me with more and more vigour as the scene we played out continued and I sensed she was becoming more and more turned on by it as she continued to moan and hum as her saliva began to run down the length of my rigid cock,

"Oh, Alice, I'm going to come!"

I expected her to pull my cock out and finish me by wanking me off like she usually did but much to my surprise she remained close enough for her lips to be touching my hardon as she watched intently as my come sprayed up and over her face. She continued to wank me directing my spunk all over her face as I cried out in huge relief, spattering her face and covering her with spunk. She then surprised me further by licking her tongue around her lips and tasting some of my come, something else she had never done before,

"Hmm, it tastes funny, not terrible though, sort of salty, and creamy."

"Have some more,"

I said as I rubbed the tip of my cock around her sweet face, gathering up more of my come and offering it to her. She smiled up at me and said,

"Oh, if you insist, Doctor!"

Then I put my spunk covered cock into her open mouth and she tasted some more, humming her approval, she lapped it up with some enthusiasm, her tongue lapping away at the end of my cock and then she wiped the rest of her face with her fingers and licked them clean.

I was stunned to see her do it but over the moon that she was getting the taste for it and seeing her pretty face smiling back at me covered in my come was the most beautiful sight.

"Do you like that, Alice?"

She blushed a little and looked back at me a little sheepishly,

"Hmm, actually the taste is...interesting, it's quite nice, and it feels really sexy, yes, I quite like it!...in fact...I quite like it, a lot!""

Over the next few days she really got into sucking me off and swallowing my come, and she would do it with increasing enthusiasm, especially if we had shared a joint, which seemed to make her very horny indeed, and I teased her that I would run out of come and might need to find some helpers. She just raised her eyebrows at me and looked a little embarrassed, blushing slightly but she didn't object outright.

"Would you really like me to do that?"

"Suck off other men...well, yeah, that would be really erotic!"

"You wouldn't be jealous?" She asked, sounding quite curious.

"No, as long as you were safe and enjoying yourself, it could be really exciting!"

"Well, that's really naughty, but I suppose if I had no choice..."

She said blushing heavily again, "I mean, if you ordered me to do things then I wouldn't have much of a choice would I."

"That's true. Would you like that?"

Alice continued to blush and looked down as she thought about it and then looked up at me again and said nodding,

"Hmm, I think that would be quite exciting, it's something I think I've always fantasised about, being told to do naughty things, but if I were ordered to do them, then it sort of absolves me of guilt I suppose and I think I would really like that."

"Right..." I said. I was very happy to hear this, it sounded like Alice was really up for doing this for real. Oh man! But there was more, and she continued to explain,

"You know, I'm sorry I didn't tell you this before, it was partly because I think I was a little confused and partly because I didn't know how you would react, but when I was having my x-ray and the radiographer told me to stand still, because someone of authority had told me to do something I felt sort of helpless, it was almost like an out of body experience, but when I was face to face with all those young men looking at me topless, I was bright red! I knew that I couldn't move and I could feel my areolas get puffy and my nipples getting stiff and they could all see that, I could see one or two of them nudge each other and one of them whispered something to his neighbour, nodding his head towards my breasts."

"Wow! I didn't know that, that is really horny!"

"I know, but there's more. The radiographer chose one of the men at random to show him how to position the x-ray screen. He came right up next to us and the radiographer turned it against my chest, but off course the first thing to touch the cold screen were my really stiff nipples and I gasped out loud, it was so embarrassing! The radiographer actually apologised that it was a bit cold, but my gasp sounded more like a gasp of arousal than surprise and I heard one or two of the young men snigger. The Doctor gave them all a short stern look, and they went dead quiet again. The radiographer and the young man were close enough to touch me as they positioned the screen, and the young trainee was looking straight at my little breasts."

"Blimey, Alice, that is really sexy."

She stifled a laugh and still blushing, she continued,

"It wasn't until I got home that I realised my knickers were wet...you know...from excitement!"

I barely knew what to say, and despite having just had a big orgasm I could feel my cock twitching again thinking of her almost naked and vulnerable in a situation she had no control over, with lots of other men enjoying looking at her. It was near perfect.

"Wow, so if I were to tell you to do something in a situation where you could be exposed, you'd like to do that?"

Alice looked very red in the face again and she was biting her bottom lip, but she nodded her head in agreement,

"Yes." She said quietly, looking almost ashamed of herself.

I looked at Alice as she finally grinned back at me, very happy that we had found an agreement, now it was just a question of getting her into a situation where we could make it could happen.

Chapter two

The next week signalled the beginning of summer holidays for Alice, so I booked some time off at work and we went on holiday, staying on the Norfolk coast in a static caravan on a smallish campsite. I had done some homework however and found that there was a nudist beach very close to where we were staying which would be an obvious opportunity to show Alice off to some admiring men. I hadn't told her about the nudist beach however as I wanted it to be a surprise and so on our first day we set off in my car the mile or so to the beach.

We had prepared earlier and put on our swimming clothes underneath our summer clothes, and we parked the car and walked through some beautiful pine woods and out onto the open sandy beach,

"Wow, this is nice!"

Said Alice, smiling in the sunshine and admiring the miles of sand and the dunes on the edge of the wooded area.

"Shall we stop here?"

"No, let's carry on down there a bit more."

I said, knowing that the nudist area was a bit of a walk from the car park. We continued for a while until we came to a sign which read 'Clothing optional from this point on -- Nudist Beach'. I looked at Alice beaming at her, and she looked back at me with a wry smile,

"Oh, I see! That's the plan is it?"

"Yep!" I said triumphantly and laughing a little.

"Ooh gosh." Said Alice a little nervously.

There weren't that many people around, just one or two dotted about and a much larger group on the edge of the sand dunes. We walked past an older naked couple, looking tanned all over and they smiled up at us politely, Alice looking slightly embarrassed.

"We should go over to the dunes where all the people are." I said.

"Erm, can we stop over there for a moment perhaps?" Asked Alice, pointing to a quiet corner further down the beach next to a wave barrier.

"Yes, sure."

"I'm don't think I'm quite ready for so many naked people."

"Sure, no problem."

So we stopped a little way away from the throng of naked bodies and settled down by the wave barrier on a large blanket and a windcheater behind us and we both undressed down to our swimming costumes, Alice was wearing a rather cute small yellow bikini with tiny white flowers on. She did look good. We had a couple of beers, and we smoked a small joint and relaxed, just lying back looking up at the bright blue sky. We held hands and must have nodded off for a while as the joint took hold and relaxed us. We were awoken by a voice sometime later and I looked up through my sunglasses to see a figure looming over us. I lowered my glasses to see a tall naked man standing in front of us wearing nothing but a floppy sunhat and carrying a small bag over his shoulder. Alice sat up too and looked at the man as he said in a jolly and well-spoken voice,

"Afternoon!"

"Hi!" I replied, a little dozy.

I looked at him as my eyes adjusted to the light. He was about 6 feet tall, maybe in his mid-60s, slim and quite well preserved with slightly wrinkled and very tanned skin, looking like he lived on the beach all his life. I glanced at Alice who was staring at the man, or more precisely staring straight at his circumcised cock which was at perfect eye-level to us and was not erect by any means by looked big and hung down about 4 inches like a long, thick sausage, tanned also by the sun.

He raised his hat and spoke in a very polite voice as he said,

"Hello, lovely day isn't it?"

"Certainly is!" I said happily.

"Do you mind?" He said as he pointed briefly with his finger to the edge of our blanket.

"Er, no sure." I said.

He sat down next to Alice and stretched out his long legs in the sand, making no effort to hide his large cock. Alice continued to glance down periodically as we spoke, in fact she could hardly take her eyes off it.

"Is this your first time here?"

"Yeah." I said.

"Thought so! Sorry to bother you folks, I'm Michael by the way."

"Hi, Michael, I'm Steve, and this is Alice."

I replied. He shook both our hands and his smiling eyes lingered on Alice's bikini top.

"Did you know this is a nudist beach?"

"Oh, yes, but my girlfriend is a bit shy."

"Shy? A beautiful girl like this!" He said sounding genuinely surprised,

"My goodness you have nothing to be shy about young lady. I've seen some sights on this beach over the years that I have lived around here and can assure you that you have nothing to be shy about!"

Alice blushed at Michael as he continued to speak with such genuine admiration and then he continued,

"The thing is that some of the locals get a little peeved with people wondering on to this part of the beach just to peep at the nudists but not participating, if you see what I mean."

"Oh right, yes, I see. Well, sorry, we were just getting acclimatised and easing into it."

I looked at Alice. It was pretty obvious that this old guy just wanted to get a better look at her, and I was really hoping I could get her to oblige, it was a near perfect situation, and I tried to encourage her,

"Yes, Michael is right, Alice, if we want to stay here we should at least do as the locals do."

And with that I slipped my trunks down my legs and adjusted my cock and balls into the open.

"That's the spirit!" Said Michael merrily, glancing down at me briefly.

I offered Michael a beer which he happily accepted in an effort to keep him there, hopefully at least long enough to enjoy seeing Alice stripping off, and I think he read the situation as he chinked our beer bottles together with a slightly conspiratorial grin and a wink of his eye. We both took a swig and then turned our heads towards Alice who had been very quiet until now.

"Come on Alice, get some sun on your body!" I said.

"Yes, Alice, you won't believe how liberating it is!"

Added Michael as he leant back on one arm and I'm sure he subtly pushed his pelvis up a little making his cock stick up and Alice glanced down yet again and looked straight at it, and she swallowed a little nervously.

I looked at her and tilted my head down towards her doing my best to look slightly authoritarian. Alice hesitated and looked up and down the beach obviously considering whether to give in to our suggestion.

"I feel a bit embarrassed, Steve!"

"Nonsense!" said Michael, "you are among friends here!"

Said Michael raising his drink and taking another sip, his eyes however never straying from Alice illuminated in just her bikini in the bright sunshine. Alice cleared her throat still hesitating and then suggested very quietly,

"I suppose I could just take my top off?"

"Lovely idea, Alice!"

Said Michael making it sound like the most natural thing in the world. I was beginning to get very excited as it looked like she was softening to the idea, as we both sat there looking at my girlfriend trying to persuade her to strip off in front of us, her boyfriend, and a complete stranger, probably just a dirty old man more than eager to get a nice close-up view of her naked charms. I could feel the blood rising slightly in my cock and I felt it shift automatically as it stirred. I had to adjust myself slightly and Michael noticed as he was facing me still sitting with Alice between us both. He glanced at me again, smiling and looked back at Alice's tiny sunlit breasts in her bikini top.