Alice, Tom & Mary

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A short time later, a small story published on the third page of the Times newspaper caught my eye. The report was regarding the once famous and popular novelist, Pierre Peyroux.

The heading read, 'Death of French Novelist'. It appeared Pierre seduced the young wife of a jealous man who caught them in bed, shooting both then himself. Furthermore, the story revealed, Peyroux had not published any novels for the past ten years and was no longer popular in French high society. There was no state funeral for the once celebrated novelist who died in virtual obscurity.

Since our first meeting a few years back, I had kept in touch with John Prescott, son of Henry Prescott, one of the founding partners of Prescott & Wharton. John had invited us to stay with his young family on the Prescott Estate in southern Spain.

Taking up John's offer, over the final weeks of the summer holidays the Bloss family flew to Lisbon and spent three days exploring the area. Then we picked up the rent-a-car and commenced our road trip to Seville for another few days of exploration.

From there, we drove to stay with the Prescott family for a long weekend. I got a chance to talk finance with old man Prescott. Later John and Mary showed us around the area.

Next we headed up the Spanish coast to Barcelona for another three-day stop. Then on to Montpiller's for a three-day stay. Finally, running out of time, we bypassed Paris to stop in Reims for an overnight rest. The final days drive to London and home via the tunnel.

Life marched on. I've just retired, aged sixty, having secured a healthy retirement fund over a lifetime of work. The icing on the cake was selling my partnership in Prescott & Wharton for a million pounds.

The girls are at University. Our short trip to Southern Spain has given Mary and me the taste for travel, and we are planning to travel the world over the next ten years before my health slows me down.

I couldn't be happier with a very loving wife, great family. Robert has finished his final year of high school, graduating with honors, and will start his Medicine degree next semester.

THE END.

*Prescott & Wharton from The Latigo.

**Helen Hazelhurst, Peter Hollingsworth and Royal & Sons from Don't,...Don't

You Want Me.

***John & Henry Prescott from The Latigo.

Your votes, comments are appreciated.