Alice Wants to Watch Pt. 01

Story Info
Horny to watch her man fucking.
3.7k words
4.42
16.4k
28

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 07/07/2023
Created 02/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mjar65
mjar65
1,238 Followers

Alice was as happy as a woman in her late twenties could be. She was very much in love with her partner, Ben. They had recently bought a nice townhouse. Both were enjoying career success. Their plans were to start a family in another year or two.

She also had a powerful sex drive -- more than most women, she knew. Alice was horny nearly all the time. Luckily, Ben was compatible on that score, able and willing to keep up with her needs and to satisfy her whenever she wanted. Ben also approved heartily of her collection of sex toys. He did not know that Alice masturbated most days in addition to fucking him. Not that Ben would have objected since he accepted that he was a lucky man, indeed.

Ben could not have been happier with his loving partner. She was short with a sweet face surrounded by straight blonde hair. He thought her smile was the best he'd ever seen. Her body was always tanned and she kept in shape, with tight curves that often attracted glances from other men. With small breasts, she often went bra-less and never seemed to mind that her hard nipples were on display.

Alice loved sex wherever and whenever she could get it. They had fucked outdoors, including the local park late at night. And their favourite, secluded beach. Car sex was a regular, even if it was only Ben fingering her to explosive relief -- enough to last till they got home. And Alice had been eager to try so many other pleasures -- any positions they could imagine, his first girlfriend or partner who wanted him to facial her. She'd been eager to experience anal sex as well although that had not been so successful - her tight passage could not easily accept his hard cock. But her curiosity had been undimmed and she often begged him to finger her arse while he ate her cunt to screaming orgasms.

She thought of Ben as a good catch. He was not the most handsome man but she enjoyed his rugged looks. His body was fit and taut, though he was no gym junkie. Most of all was his thick meaty cock -- over six inches in length and with an impressive girth. Alice knew she could not have loved a man who was not so well-equipped.

And Alice had a secret that she'd ever spoken of with Ben. For a long time, she had put it down to foolish daydreaming. She worried that Ben would think it too weird. But lately it had become too powerful to ignore.

*****************************

Ivy was several years younger than Alice. They only met because Ivy frequently visited a neighbour of Alice and Ben -- a frail, elderly woman who was Ivy's grandmother. The two younger women often crossed paths in the car park or the common areas. Enough so that, eventually, Alice had felt compelled to start a conversation with the other woman. Hearing the story of the frail grandmother and Ivy's commitment of time and effort to care for her, Alice had insisted on swapping phone numbers.

"Just in case," she had assured the younger Ivy. "I can see how busy you are and you can always ask one of us to check-in on your grandmother."

For some reason, her simple act of kindness had lit a fire in Alice's brain. She began to pay more attention to the younger woman. Ivy was a little shorter and plump. Not that that mattered -- Alice could not help noticing the generous bottom and the C-cup breasts. She wished hers were larger as she assumed Ben would have preferred. But soon Alice was finding it important that Ben also noticed Ivy and found her attractive.

*****************************

Alice almost pressured Ben to make time to meet Ivy -- "by chance" so they, too, could exchange phone numbers.

"Just pop down next time she is here," Alice explained. "Tell her I asked you to introduce yourself. It would be really helpful if we are both contactable."

Ben had done as asked. He thought little of Ivy except that she was a very kind and dedicated young woman to give up so much of her own time to care for an older family member. Of course, he was observant enough to take in her cute face and soft brown hair. Like Alice, he could not avoid noticing that Ivy had succulent tits. But Ben had never given any thought to straying from Alice since she was as much as any man could hope for.

*************

Alice had a very different idea than Ben straying. She thought him a wonderful lover -- his big cock complimented by his considerable skill in using it. And she had always been smitten by his eagerness to provide oral pleasure. So many men only eat pussy because it is expected. She always made sure to keep her puffy cunt lips freshly shaved for him -- and for the long sessions of oral delight he enjoyed providing. But now Alice had a very different idea of some sexy, erotic fun with her loving Ben.

She was as hungry for sex as ever. But, increasingly, she found herself gazing at Ben and wondering. His naked body after a shower was hot. The feel of him next to her in bed was always arousing. Their fucking was without fail passionate and intense. And she started wondering what Ivy might think of him.

Alice had to admit it to herself -- she was harbouring a secret desire to watch Ben fuck another woman.

Yes, she was sure it was weird. But he had such prowess as a lover. Alice didn't really think of her fantasy as "sharing" her life partner. She imagined herself more as an observer, watching and aroused by Ben caressing a larger pair of tits. His mouth suckling on a lush pair of breasts. His tongue in another snatch, flicking over another clit as the woman writhed and gasped as she herself did. And that lovely cock splitting and filling the other woman's cunt just as Alice loved to experience.

Alice knew how it felt to be fucked Ben and she was becoming obsessed with the idea of watching rather than receiving. She was fascinated by the idea of seeing everything he did to a woman's body when she was not lost in her own frenzy. And her fantasy had become fixated on Ivy -- for no reason other than she might be available. Alice so far had never had a sexual desire denied. Certainly Ben had never said no. Now she plotted and moved.

********************

"Would you ever want to fuck Ivy?" she asked Ben one Friday night.

He was a little surprised by the question. Not least since he was looking forward to some more powerful fucking when they got home from a boring party. It was the kind of night when Alice would want to climb on top and bounce on his hard pole.

"I don't know," he answered honestly. "If I'd never met you... I suppose she is nice enough."

"I bet she'd love for you to fuck her."

"Yes, I suppose... I'm sure she never thinks about it."

Ben found it a strange conversation. He had no idea that Alice was planting a seed. The sex that night was as mighty and enjoyable as ever. He had no idea that Alice asked him to finish on her face because she was excited by the idea of seeing another woman take his copious load in that way.

There was more on the following Sunday afternoon. Just as they were getting amorous, Alice again had questions.

"If she wanted to... Ivy, I mean... would you say yes?"

Ben brushed off the question. But soon Alice was on top, riding his hard cock. He enjoyed lifting his hips, thrusting deep and impaling her. Alice gasped with delight as always. Then, on the verge of orgasm, she moaned something to him.

"Say her name."

"What?..."

"Fuck me good. And say her name... say Ivy..."

Ben knew better than to argue. And it was a fun game to play if a little distracting. Still, there was no mistaking that Alice seemed to cum as hard as ever when he rammed into her pussy while calling out another name.

"Ivy, take my cock... yes, Ivy... come all over that big cock..."

"Oh yes... fuck me..." Alice had panted. "Fuck me and say her name..."

************************

Slowly, Alice could see her plan taking shape. Of course, Ben hadn't quite understood that she was serious. But the real problem was Ivy. Alice knew enough, however, to get her interested.

"I never see your husband. Or a boyfriend," she said to Alice one day. "You always seem to be alone."

"The rest of the family lives too far away," Ivy explained. "And no boyfriend. No time for that. And the last one wasn't happy that I was so busy all the time."

"Working and caring?" asked Alice trying to sound sympathetic.

Alice was, indeed, sympathetic. Especially since she knew that not all men would be understanding of Ivy and her priorities. At first Alice bided her time before shifting the conversation to sex. But soon enough came the day when she pressed further.

"I just couldn't survive without sex," Alice said out loud to her new friend.

"Its been over a year," replied Ivy. "I just don't have time for men.

"But you must miss it? Having a nice man and a hard cock in your bed."

Ivy had been shocked by such openness. She wasn't sure how best to deflect the conversation - at least so Alice would not ask about her.

"Most men are not interested in me. The ones who are haven't set my world on fire. It sounds like you're lucky. With Ben, I mean."

"My man is amazing in bed. And he lets me do all kinds of things. So, yes, he sets my world on fire."

The short, plump woman had always thought of herself as somewhat timid and conservative when it came to sex. She'd always waited for her boyfriends to take the lead -- always accepted whatever they gave her. But those words from Alice had triggered something in Ivy's brain. And Alice, seeing the look in the other woman's eyes, knew this was the time to get her interested.

"We do everything," Alice blurted. "Well, not everything... but lots of things." She paused, her cunt tingling at the mere thought of sex with her Ben. "Last weekend we were walking in the national park. We found a nice clearing and... I couldn't help it -- I just had to have Ben hump me out in the fresh air."

It was hard to tell if Ivy was shocked or impressed. But Alice knew she had to press on. She talked about how much she loved Ben's cock -- and how she frequently sucked him and drank his cum.

"I was his first girlfriend who took a facial from him."

Ivy could not help screwing up her face at that. She was uncomfortable talking so openly about sex. And some things were just too much.

"Oh, no... I could never..."

"Really? Oh, I love when he cums on my face. It's the best way after he takes me up the butt."

Alice was smiling. Partly to hide her little white lie. But Ivy appeared ready to flee. Which was not the same thing as Ivy not being interested in sex. Alice knew she needed one more push.

"Oh, don't worry. Ben wouldn't expect you to do all those things."

***********************

That night, Alice finally had to confront her kinky desires. And be honest with Ben. She had whispered in his ear to call her "Ivy" as he entered her. Once more the two had really enjoyed their fucking. But Ben had questions he wanted answered after they were done.

"I want to watch you," Alice tried to explain.

"What? Watch... what?"

"Watch you fucking a woman. Another woman... fucking Ivy..."

Ben had already known that his partner had some more adventurous ideas when it came to sex. And why object? - that outdoors sex in the national park had been sensational. He'd often had to stop himself bragging to mates about Alice and her love of taking his cum load on her pretty face. But wasn't this too much?

"An affair? With her? Why?..."

"I've wanted it for a long time. Not an affair... no... You are an amazing lover. I get so turned on by you. I would be really excited to watch you do what you do..."

Ben was concerned that this was Alice's way of telling him that their relationship was over. Though he could admit that the idea of some variety was enticing. And it was not a total shock that Alice could have such kinky ideas. He knew from her teasing that she was, indeed, quite serious about this fantasy.

"You'd love that juicy arse," she told him. "And those big titties. I bet they feel so good."

Ben could not argue. He let it go -- for now -- guessing that the idea would pass and Alice would move on to some other kinky sexual urge. Meantime, she'd become aroused all over again and he'd fucked her with her favourite vibrator while tonguing her anus. Her cries of pleasure reassured him that their relationship was safe.

*********************

"Ben has been texting me," Ivy reported to Alice.

"I told him to," Alice replied with a grin.

As usual, Alice was dressed provocatively, a sheer shirt showing her nipples to the world. She'd found herself wondering about Ivy's nipples. And how much Ben would enjoy her larger, juicier tits. Being quite slender, Alice was fascinated by the thought of Ben screwing the cute, plump Ivy.

"it's nice he is so interested," explained Ivy. "But I don't want to cause trouble for you two."

"Its no trouble. Ben is great in bed. And he is very keen on you.

Ivy had responded with a look of horror. It was too much to think that a married man was interested in screwing her - and that his wife was so happy about it. She mumbled her excuses and left quickly.

********************

"You still want to fuck our new friend?" Alice had asked as she was stroking Ben's cock a few nights later.

"I still can't believe this was all your idea," he told her. "But I admit I'm starting to like it."

"I think you will enjoy a little variety," Alice grinned as she went to her knees.

"Just as long as you're totally OK."

"But remember - the deal is I get to watch the whole thing."

"An innocent young woman," observed Ben. "Corrupted by my dirty minded wife."

"Say her name," gasped Alice as she engulfed his cock with her mouth.

"Do it, Ivy... suck my cock."

Alice was even more aroused by hearing Ben say the other woman's name. She was already starting to deep throat his throbbing shaft.

"Yes, Ivy... deep, you dirty bitch, Ivy..." he growled.

Alice groaned noisily as she stuffed his whole cock into her mouth. Her cunt was throbbing, too. And Ben knew his dick was as hard as ever just thinking about it.

"I want those big, juicy tits, Ivy."

Alice groaned louder, excited by the slapping of his balls on her chin and the thought of ivy in her position. She imagined herself to be the younger, plumper Ivy. She was kneeling before her man as he fucked her face. And Ben was taking full advantage to thrust his cock roughly into her sweet mouth.

"Good girl, Ivy. Show Alice you love my cock."

But Alice was far too horny now. She couldn't wait any longer to have her cunt pounded. In a flash she leapt onto the bed, on all fours with her sun-tanned butt presented nicely.

"Fuck me," she whined. "Fuck me while you say her name."

"Time to take my cock, Ivy. Time you had a proper fucking."

His cock was the perfect size for her throbbing cunt. Alice was cumming before Ben was fully seated in her tight hole. And being so much stronger than the petite Alice, he wasted no time in thrusting savagely so that she could only shriek her pleasure into the pillow as her cunt spasmed.

"You need it hard, Ivy," Ben told her. "Good sluts take it hard."

"Fuck that big arse," Alice gasped between orgasms.

"Ivy, you need to be punished. You're so wicked, Ivy."

Alice was groaning with delight even before Ben slapped her butt cheeks. The shock caused her to cry out but it was not a protest - she often dared Ben to spank her harder during wild sex. And that firm, skinny backside sounded so good under his hand. He showed no mercy to the bucking Alice, slapping hard on each cheek as he continued to ram her doggy-style.

"Ivy, your juicy butt is turning red. You like being spanked, Ivy."

Alice could hardly hear his words as she came furiously, trying to muffle her shrieks in a pillow.

"Fuck my bum," she begged. "Stick your cock in."

Ben was surprised. And cautious. Alice usually needed a lot of careful prep of her backdoor and even then struggled to take his thick shaft.

"You sure, Ivy? You going to take cock in your little butt?"

"Give it to me," she whined.

Ben did not hesitate - but he was gentle. With just enough force he inserted the circumcised head of his cock into the tight, hot hole. Alice groaned with desire -- the thought of his mighty girth stretching her sphincters was only enhanced by the thought of young Ivy taking it up her butt. Luckily, her face was hidden and so was her grimace of pain and lust. Ben was giving her just enough to start opening and stretching her delicate hole.

"You've got a tight arse, Ivy. You're gonna make me cum."

Ben knew this was more than Alice really could handle. He had the head of his cock and at least an inch shoved into her tight tunnel. She was moaning that lovely sound of pain and need. Ben slapped her butt cheeks hard. It was just the thing to help Alice focus. He shoved again and this time slapped both cheeks at the same time, obscuring her cries. The truth, though, was that Ben was already thinking he'd enjoy spanking the generous bottom of their new friend. abut for now he had enough of his cock in Alice's arse to make him explode.

"I'm gonna cum, Ivy. You're gonna take it in your juicy butt."

"Ohhh... give it to me," came the moan of total pleasure. "Don't stop, you animal."

Ben didn't disappoint. Sometimes a quick fuck was the best kind. With a mighty groan he unleashed his climax, trying hard not to ram deeper into Alice's poor, vulnerable rectum. His orgasm was completely satisfying nonetheless. He emptied his balls into her rear entrance, knowing already it was too shallow to contain all his ball juice. Soon it would drip onto her cunt lips and the bed. But Alice was still very heated and not waiting for anything.

"Don't you go anywhere," she said firmly while flipping onto her back. Her hands reached to spread her engorged cunt lips. "Eat me good. And don't you dare stop."

******************

It just so happened that at the same time Ivy had been in the midst of pleasuring herself. All those naughty talks with Alice had reminded the plump, young woman of how much she had been missing regular sex. Of how incredibly horny she was. And, as much as she tried, she'd not been able to stop her thoughts straying to Ben.

Alice had admitted to herself that she liked the way Ben filled out his t-shirts. It was wrong to fantasise about another woman's man - but Alice had made several mentions of his cock, how thick it was and how expert he was with it. And, after all, it was the lascivious Alice who'd given Ivy the courage to buy her first sex toys.

She'd lain in her bed teasing her body for ages as she wrestled with desire and the idea of it being so wrong. But her nipples - thick and dark - were so sensitive and she hadn't been able to stop thinking about Ben touching and sucking them. It was only a matter of time before the new vibrator had come out. Ivy had edged herself for as long as she could manage. Squeezing and rubbing her hardened nipples while she thought about being fucked by a man for the first time in so long. Slowly, she had increased the pressure of the buzzing toy on her clit as she imagined the naughtiness of being screwed a man while his wife watched them. And then the toy had dipped into her hole - wetter than she'd been for ages - and it had been only minutes before she'd been overcome by lust and need. Alice had fucked herself with a fury as she realised she was murmuring his name - Ben.

The memory was strong in her mind when she met Alice a few days later. It was her last chance to be good and to resist the temptation being trailed before her.

"Does Ben really want to do this?" she asked Alice.

"He is so horny for you. We both really want this."

"How can he? I'm fat compared to you. I just can't believe it."

Alice could not bring herself to confess that the whole thing had started with her. But there was no need to hide her own desire to watch her man fuck the younger woman. Ivy simply needed some confidence.

mjar65
mjar65
1,238 Followers
12