Alice Wants to Watch Pt. 03

Story Info
The other woman takes control.
4.7k words
4.7
10.9k
16

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 07/07/2023
Created 02/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mjar65
mjar65
1,243 Followers

The young couple had enjoyed some of the hottest sex ever in the weeks since they'd played with Ivy. Well, that was to say, since Ben had fucked Ivy. In front of Alice, while she masturbated and orgasmed through the entire scene.

In the back of her mind, Alice had been hoping that they'd do something like that again soon. It had been her darkest secret that she wanted to watch her wonderful man, Ben, fucking another woman. The reality had been astonishingly good. Especially since Ben had given a wonderful performance, giving the younger Ivy several powerful orgasms that evening. There was no doubt that Ben would have wanted another turn with Ivy and her plump, curvy body. Alice had been so thrilled that she had even made another attempt at anal sex with Ben.

With all the wonderful sex they'd been enjoying, Alice had not minded that Ivy had seemed to make herself scarce. There was surely nothing in it but, suddenly, the other woman, a few years younger in her mid-twenties, had been visiting her elderly relative when Alice and Ben weren't at home. Perhaps poor Ivy was ashamed or too shocked by what she'd done. So Alice was caught off-guard when she almost collided with Alice in the shared driveway.

"Hi Alice," said Ivy as she almost dropped her bag. "How have you been?"

"Oh, Ivy," replied Alice in surprise. "We haven't seen you since... well, you know."

"Yeah, I know. I don't want to get in the middle of... you know. That was the most amazing night. But I'm not after your man."

"I thought you must have had regrets. I was getting worried."

"Well, I guess I surprised myself that night. But no regrets."

What Ivy wanted to say was that the slightly older couple had unleashed something inside of Ivy. She had always expected sex should happen only as part of a relationship. That it would be fun but tame. With the man taking the lead. Not something kinky and debauched. Exciting and new. While being watched.

"I never told anyone my secret," said Alice in a soft voice. "Not until you came along."

"I was worried if you enjoyed it," Ivy replied. "Cos... if you wanted..."

"I would totally do it again," gushed Alice. "Ben totally would."

Again, Alice had no idea of the fire that had been lit inside Ivy. The younger, plump woman had been shocked by how much fun she'd enjoyed by participating in such a scene. Rampant lust had led her to consent. But the discovery of freedom and the open pursuit of sexual pleasure had made Ivy reassesses her thinking about sex. A And a little exploration had uncovered story after story about couples and unicorns. And the powerful desires of women who were cuckqueens and cuckcakes. Ivy had been thinking of little else, each night masturbating furiously as she imagined fucking Ben in front of the delightful Alice.

"It was so... unexpected," offered Ivy. "But I was feeling so horny. I didn't dare say no."

"I wanted it so bad. I'm not worried about losing Ben. But you were great."

"I thought it would be creepy. But I loved it. Ben is... so amazing as a lover," continued Ivy as she blushed furiously.

The younger woman had no intention of stealing Ben. She'd felt strangely empowered by giving herself to a man while his girlfriend watched. The truth was that Ben was the best fuck she'd ever had. Ivy was prepared to do almost anything to have him once more. The older blonde woman could see that, too, from the way Ivy's chubby tits were starting to heave with her excitement.

"Before you get too excited," cautioned Alice.

"Oh yes, He wants to cum on my face again? I thought that would be horrible. But Ben made it feel so... natural. And sexy."

"Nothing like that. But, next time, he wants us to make out."

The truth was that Ivy was ready for all sorts of new experiences. Above all, the other couple had taught her that she no longer needed to rely on the lame boyfriends of the past. Alice and Ben, only a few years older, seemed so accepting of all manner of strange and kinky desires. She'd never so much as kissed another woman. But so much of her reading had contained women having bisexual fun -- whether the cuckqueen or the cake.

"I don't mind trying," Ivy blurted out with a grin. "If you think we should."

Alice had never had any interest in sex with a woman. She was surprised at how eager Ivy seemed. The other woman has come across as shy and quite tame -- at first. Surely one fuck could not change sweet Ivy so much. But it would be OK to just kiss Ivy, as a special reward for Ben.

"And what about... my bum?" asked Ivy. "You know... anal..."

Alice had to contain her surprise. She'd not been expecting such an open conversation - not in the driveaway.

"Oh no," she countered. "Like I said, you don't have to do anything like that."

Alice felt the way her cunt tingled at hearing the little brunette ask about taking Ben in her arse. She had to hope that Ivy would not notice the way her small, pink nipples stiffened at the thought. But Alice was quite shocked at what she heard next.

"I felt bad," explained Ivy with a crazy grin. "That I stopped Ben having his fun. And I want to let him try next time."

**************

That night, Alice was stroking the almost seven-inches of her boyfriend's erection. Naked and on her knees, she'd teased him with her slender body -- telling him about Ivy's juicy tits and her tight cunt. And what they'd discussed.

"Ivy wants us to make out," she told him as she licked his thick shaft.

"That seems fair. You shouldn't have all the fun."

"Wanna watch?" Alice teased as she fondled his balls full of his seed. "Wanna see me take her tongue down my throat?"

"Another facial for her? Or will I cum in her mouth?"

Almost dripping with excitement, Alice allowed herself to suck on Ben's throbbing cock, taking it deep into her soft mouth before telling him the other news.

"Her arse," she grinned up at Ben. "Little Ivy thinks you missed out last time cos no anal."

"Is that what you want?" he asked cautiously.

"Tonight I am Ivy," she said with a wild look. "I want you to fuck Ivy in the butt."

Soon they were in bed, Ben pounding his cock into her sopping cunt as she came hard and loud. She rolled into doggy position for him, eager to take him as deep as possible.

"Say my name," she gasped as he penetrated her again.

Ben still thought it strange to call Alice by another name -- his slender, blonde girlfriend was so delectable as she orgasmed around his slamming meat. But he never wanted to disappoint her.

"Take it, Ivy," he told her. "Take that big cock, Ivy."

Somehow it made his girlfriend cum all the harder. And he enjoyed the chance to pound her brutally.

"Rim me," she gasped to him. "Please Ben, lick my bum..."

"Oh, Ivy. You have a such a juicy arse for me to fuck," he muttered as the tiny blonde moaned with excitement. "Ivy, your arse is so tight."

"Say my name, baby," groaned Alice as she felt Ben present the head of his cock to her tiny butt. "Say my name."

Alice was still a little frightened when it came to anal. But this night was different -- she was intoxicated by the idea of plump Ivy taking that thick dick in her bottom.

"Ivy, I am going to fuck your butt now," he warned her.

She groaned with the pain as he jammed the head of his cock past her opening. But Alice was determined to go through with it -- to have her boyfriend screw Ivy in the arse.

"Relax, Ivy," he told her. "Relax for this big cock, Ivy. I know you want it."

That night, Ben only got half his length into the tight rectum of his sexy, slender girlfriend. But that was enough because she felt so amazing wrapped around his pulsing cock. And because it was better to cum in her arse than to really hurt Alice.

"Aaahh... Ivy, I'm gonna cum... Ivy, gonna empty my balls in your plump arse."

Alice practically screamed with lust - and relief -- as she felt her wonderful man blasting his cum into her rectum. Already she could not wait till the coming Saturday night when the young brunette would come to play.

********************

Alice felt only half dressed when she rang the doorbell. This time there was no chance of a misunderstanding. So underwear was superfluous. And why not choose a short skirt and leave the top buttons of her shirt undone? Ben's face as he opened the door confirmed she'd made the right decision.

They hugged and Ben gave Ivy a quick kiss on her mouth. The younger woman tried to keep her excitement under control. But there was no reason to hide anything from Ben. After all, he was the first man who'd ever cum on her face. Not frightening or humiliating, but erotic and exciting. And this time Ivy had arrived with her head full of ideas for more sexy, adventurous fun.

Turning to Alice, the plump woman gave her a gentle hug. It was returned without the same passion. That confirmed Ivy's plan. A facial and a rim-job had been only the start of her exploration. Since Alice was happy to watch, this time Ivy would be more adventurous. She let Ben guide her to the lounge, making sure to keep a tight grip on Alice's arm so that the three of them were seated together.

"You want to do this?" Ivy asked.

Alice very much wanted to do it -- she'd thought of little else than her boyfriend's thick cock sliding into the backdoor of their newest friend. She had little idea of what else Ivy had planned but her own cunt was throbbing nicely. Alice took her place on the lounge, with Ivy between her and Ben. The other woman's voice was still soft, almost meek. But Alice was watching intently at Ivy's hand sliding up between Ben's legs.

"Will you let Ben fuck me?" Ivy pressed.

"Yes..." came the answer in a ragged breath, seeing Ivy stroke Ben's waiting bulge. "I want him to fuck you good."

"Do you want to kiss me?"

Alice did not resist as Ivy leaned in close. This part of the deal was for Ben, after all. She felt awkward as a woman's lips were pressed against her own. It was the first time for both of them but Ivy sensed that Alice was uncomfortable. Somehow that made her want to linger with their first kiss. And she was pleased to discover that kissing a woman felt good.

"Kiss me more," she whispered to Alice.

Ivy was super horny but not from the kissing. What thrilled her was that it made Alice uncomfortable. Yes, the once timid woman had found her edge over the confident, cocky, older blonde. Alice had the better body, slim and taut, but she needed Ivy for her fantasy. And that meant Ivy could try for the kind of control shown by so many women in those stories.

"Kiss me properly," she said before pressing her soft tongue into the mouth of the other woman. "Give your boyfriend a show."

Alice tried to ignore her discomfort. She focused her thoughts on her gorgeous Ben, with his manly chest. His breathing was enough for Alice to know he was enjoying the show. Much better than the kiss was seeing Ben slip his hands around Ivy and grope her larger tits.

Ivy could not help moaning as Ben's strong hands grabbed her breasts. Those many stories had fired her lust and, more importantly, had convinced Ivy to shake off her reliance on lame boyfriends. It felt much better to be assertive. Eager to use what she had learned, Ivy thrust her hands under Alice's shirt, finding her hard, pink nipples. She enjoyed the response to that, the way Alice froze at such intimate touching from a woman.

"You should suck Ben first," Ivy whispered. "He's your man and you should be first."

Ivy's voice was shaky with fear and craving at the chance to take charge with the willing couple. She could hardly believe that the night was turning out just like those stories. Would Alice really comply? But Alice was glad to evade further touching from Ivy and began to slip to her knees. Ivy's hands fumbled as she opened Ben pants to reveal his thick, throbbing hard-on.

"Show me how to do it," she grinned at Ben. "Fuck her mouth good."

Alice was already bobbing along Ben's wonderful cock as Ivy stripped off behind her. She wanted that meat so badly. But it was electrifying to watch a woman suck her boyfriend so openly. Not to mention that she'd come prepared to take charge.

"Use your hands," she said to Ben. "Push deep."

Ivy climbed onto the lounge beside Ben. She watched him take hold of Alice's blonde head and pull her further onto his twitching shaft. Her cunt was gushing with the thrill of it all, the once shy woman embracing this new debauchery. She proved it to herself by pressing her juicy, plump tits into Ben's face. Her nipples were already dak and thick with lust. And Ben's lusty sucking felt better than any of her old boyfriends. Which was a good solution to the nerves Ivy felt about her next step. But there was no real doubt after enjoying the sounds of Alice struggling with such girth.

"Now me," moaned Ivy as she dropped to her knees on the floor.

Alice felt strange at letting Ivy control the action. Not that she had minded Ben being so forceful in her mouth. She sat on her haunches as the small hand of the younger woman wrapped around that magnificent cock.

"Do what you want," Ivy was saying to Ben. "I'm yours now."

Ben was in the perfect mood, too, with a naked woman between his legs. He understood the hint from Ivy and placed both hands on her head, forcing her onto his rock-hard cock. With a groan of his own, he pressed harder and jammed still more of his length into her sweet mouth. Her moan of discomfort, not to mention her sound of almost choking, was merely an added reward. He was shocked that Alice could want this -- but she found it breathtaking to be up close as Ben fed his throbbing shaft to Ivy.

"See what he does to me?" Ivy gasped when Ben finally released her.

Alice could, indeed, see what Ben did to the younger woman. What had gotten into sweet Ivy? But that was obvious enough, her saliva drooling from her mouth and smeared around her lips. Alice tweaked her own nipples, feeling incredibly hot from the sight of her man face-fucking the younger bitch. The only thing to make it better would have been eye contact with Ben but he was focused on his own performance -- yanking Ivy back down onto his twitching cock.

Ivy was engrossed in the way Ben filled her mouth, such rough thrusting. No man had ever used her like that - she'd never have allowed it. But she knew better now, eager to prove herself as the cake who gave the man everything he wanted. She was sure that Ben's brutal thrusting was forcing more of his length into her mouth than Alice could ever accept. Ben had the same thought and, worried he might have gone too far, finally released Ivy to choke and gasp for air.

"Fuck me, Ben," Ivy forced herself to say. "Alice wants to see you pound me."

It did not escape either of the young couple that it was Ivy who led the way to their bedroom. She practically ripped Ben's clothes off. And by the time Alice was naked, Ivy was on her knees once more with Ben thrusting hard into her mouth. Alice had nothing more to do than slump into her chair and spread her legs. Running her hands along her slim thighs, she quickly reached her steamy pussy.

Ben soon gave Ivy another respite. And she took full advantage, not forgetting the importance of teasing Alice.

"Want me to lick his balls?" she asked the blonde in her chair.

Alice thought that was an amazing idea. She was stroking her own bare labia, enjoying their fullness, engorged with blood and heat. And the sudden wild behaviour of the once timid Alice was only making her more horny. Unable to speak, she gently ran a finger through her wet cleft. Seeing that signal. Ivy bowed her head again.

"Is that good?" Ivy wanted to know between lapping at his shaved sack, heavy with semen. "Is that how she does it?"

Ben heard the lustful moan from the chair and assured Ivy that she was doing just fine.

"Do you want to eat my pussy?" Ivy wanted to know. "I shaved myself this time."

Alice groaned louder at that, now teasing her clit gently as she tried to delay the orgasm she craved badly. And Ivy already knew what to do.

"Its just for you," she said firmly so that Alice could hear. "Touch it."

Standing before Ben, Ivy wrapped her arms around his strong physique as he reached between her legs. Her back to Alice, showing her generous butt, she parted her legs to give him better access.

"She's watching," Ivy groaned loudly. "But my pussy is for you."

Ivy was warming to her part, using all that she had learned from her reading. She craved Ben's mouth more than anything -- to be licked and sucked to the most exquisite orgasms. Moving to the couple's bed, Ivy found it so much easier this time to lie back and spread her chunky legs. It felt so wanton to display her shaved, soaking cunt. But there was no mistaking the moan of anticipation from Alice in her chair. Nor the haste of Ben as he got between her legs.

"I shaved my pussy for him," she called out to Alice. "And now I want him to... oooh fuuuuucccckkkk..."

Ben's talented tongue sent a paroxysm of pleasure through sweet Ivy. She could not stop herself rising up to him, her back arching to meet Ben's tongue slipping through her cleft.

"Ben... oh, eat me... eat meeeee."

Alice was inspired by their show. It was too much to watch Ivy cumming all over the boyfriend's face. She could not stop herself slipping two fingers into her sopping entrance. Alice moaned aloud, not caring whether Ivy could hear or not, and exploded with her own ecstasy.

"Oh, fuck... baby... I'm cumming," Alice tried to call out.

"Don't stop," cried Ivy, almost screaming with delight as she tore at the sheets. "Eat my pusseeee..."

Ivy strangely enjoyed the competition with the other woman. And she had just enough of her wits remaining to tease Alice some more. Squeezing her juicy breasts as she tried to catch Alice's eyes.

"He has the best mouth ever," Ivy cried. "Oh faaaaarrrrck..."

Alice could no longer speak, her cunt gushing and spasming around the fingers she was driving into her hole. She knew, of course, about Ben's wonderful oral skills. It was a thrill to see the plump body heaving and trying to grind against his mouth. Alice tried to delay her next climax, caressing the base of her swollen clitoris as she listened to Ivy's ecstasy.

"Fuck me, Ben... fuck me," she heard Ivy gasp.

Ivy had never wanted a man's cock so badly. But this was as much about the show for Alice. Not so deftly, she used her hand to stuff Ben's meat into her mouth. And he, just as eager to satisfy Alice, resumed his crude fucking of her pretty face with his fat dick. It was almost too much for his girlfriend and Ben saw how Alice reluctantly moved her hands from her cunt to her small tits -- flicking and pinching her hardened, pink nipples.

"Still want me to fuck her?" he asked Alice.

Locking eyes with Alice, Ben used his strength to throw the younger woman backwards so that she was spread wide on the bed.

"Fuck me, Ben," commanded Ivy as she spread her chunky thigh. "She wants to see you fuck me."

Grasping her ankles, Ben quickly penetrated Ivy with a firm thrust of his impressive dick. He knew he was the luckiest man alive. And Ivy was wet and open for him, her cunt hungry for his cock. But she was tight, not having a regular lover, and Ben enjoyed ramming hard as he began to bury his meat in her throbbing hole.

"Ohhh....so biiiiggg...... Alice, I love this cock..."

Alice was still edging, now with a finger tracing lightly around her anus. Her eyes were rivetted to the action before her. Ben had a sexy body, not to mention an amazing dick, and it was an indescribable sight as she watched him begin to punish the cunt of another woman. The glazed look and slack jaw of the chubby Ivy was even better than watching her tits bounce and shake as Ben began to pound the sopping hole.

"Fuck her good," Alive called out, though it was not necessary.

mjar65
mjar65
1,243 Followers
12