Alice Wants to Watch Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Such a tight cunt," reported Ben to his girlfriend.

Alice responded by shoving two fingers back inside her own hole. Her only hope to delaying her next orgasm was to use her other hand to cruelly pinch her nipples.

"I'mmm... cummmiiiiinnnnggg..." cried Ivy as she writhed underneath Ben.

Which was all too much for Alice, now gushing and spasming around her fingers. She was hardly aware that her own cunt was displayed for the couple on the bed.

"Take my cock, Ivy," Ben was saying. "I'm gonna fuck you so hard."

"Yes, fuck... use me... don't stop..."

Alice lost control then, her cunt spasming around her driving fingers. She knew all about Ben's thrusting, how much pleasure he got from pinning a woman down and ramming with long, hard thrusts of his cock. And she was more than familiar with the way his fat shaft opened a woman's pussy, stretching and filling at the same time.

"Ohhhhh.... Faaaarrrckkk..." Alice was moaning.

"You feel good around my cock," Ben was telling Ivy.

"Oh... jesussss..." Alice responded.

She could see the rippling of Ivy's generous flesh as Ben pounded her. The shaking of those larger breasts with each ramming thrust. And he was only too happy to slam his thick, hard cock into the younger Ivy -- only too happy to take advantage of her urging that he should use her for his pleasure. With a glance at Alice, he lifted her ankles to his manly shoulders.

"Oh, Ben..." murmured Alice as she tried to hold-off her next orgasm.

Ivy felt so wanton being fucked in that position. Slutty, even. She was spread wide, her freshly shaved cunt made accessible for his plunging cock.

"Use me, Ben," she called out for Alice to hear. "Fuck me hard."

"Just like you need, Ivy," he grunted aloud. "A hard fuck."

"Ohhh... jeezuzzzz," came the moan from Alice.

Ben was enjoying the new Ivy, the wild thing she'd become. She seemed eager to be pounded, cumming harder as he increased the power of his fucking. Her engorged cunt was perfect, gripping him with each orgasmic spasm. Until suddenly she was trying to change position.

"From behind," she gasped. "Like I'm a doggy."

He almost laughed at her mangled meaning. But he did not hesitate to let Ivy flip onto all fours. Her generous bottom was presented so nicely. And the tight little anus. A single thrust was all he needed to fill her sopping cunt. Ben had not realised that Ivy had positioned herself to give Alice the perfect view. But he slapped her bottom, ignoring her groan of pain as he drove his full length inside her.

"Oh, that cock," Ivy moaned.

She'd wanted Alice to see Ben fucking her like this. Her juicy C-cup tits swinging with their thick, dark nipples as the boyfriend plundered her from behind. And it was all part of the show when Ben took a handful of hair to yank her head back.

"He's fucking me, Alice... oh, I'm cummiiiinnngggg..." Ivy reported as Ben's balls slapped against her smooth labia.

Ivy knew that Ben was using her for his pleasure, trapping her between the hand pulling her hair and that big, pounding dick in her hole. But it was thrilling that she could give him as much as his girlfriend. Her tits bounced with each thrust from behind.

"That big cock... am I tight enough for you?... baby, do you like fucking my pussy?..."

Ben had the freedom to do as he pleased. He spanked her big arse again.

"I'm gonna fucking cum in that pussy," he growled, to both and neither of the women.

Alice groaned aloud as her clit throbbed under her strumming fingers. It excited her beyond belief that Ben was about to blast his balls into Ivy.

"Fill me," Ivy was gasping. "While she watches."

"Take it, bitch," he growled and spanked her bottom again.

"Faaaarrrckkk..." came the noise from Alice as she watched helplessly.

"I'm cumming..." he growled again.

"Yes... yes..." begged Alice.

"Ohhhh..." moaned Ivy with pure delight.

Ben moaned, too, as his cock pulsed in Ivy's tunnel. There was nothing better than the rush of pleasure as he erupted. The feeling of his cum squirting through his hard shaft. At that moment he might not have cared which pussy he was filling with his seed -- except that Alice was frigging herself in a chair while he buried his cock inside the plump, juicy Ivy. He made sure to bury himself to the hilt, extracting every ounce of pleasure and making sure to blast his ball juice as deep as he could.

To her surprise, Ivy realised that she was cumming one last time. She couldn't help it, the sensations of Ben emptying his balls were too intense. It was intoxicating, the best sex in her life so far. To feel so greedy for a man to spray his virile, sticky seed against her cervix.

Alice felt light-headed as she listened to Ben's sounds from across the room It was a primitive act for a man to fill a woman with his seed. Alice knew how it felt - Ben thrusting and pulsing as he blasted his load into her pussy -- but she could not describe how erotic it was to see the wanton pleasure of her lover as he flooded another woman's cunt, right before her eyes.

Ben, of course was oblivious to that -- in the throes of a mighty orgasm. And why not enjoy fully the luscious, soaking hole of the plump younger woman? He continued to thrust until his softening shaft slipped out of Ivy's well-used cunt.

Ivy surprised him, then, by quickly turning around so that her head was towards him. He had no idea that Ivy had planned for this as well. She had counted on a big load from Ben and knew his seed would leak from her hole. And Ivy wanted Alice to see it, to view her cunt all bashed from her boyfriend's pounding and the slow oozing of his fresh cum.

"Is it a big load?" she wanted to know of Alice.

"Fuck..." Alice whispered in reply. "Yes, a big load..." as she played with her aching nipples.

"Your boyfriend filled me with his cum."

"Fuck, yes."

Alice could not take her eyes from the sight before her. She had no interest in a woman's genitals. But it was strangely pleasurable to watch the just fucked cunt leaking fresh semen. And it was intoxicating to know that the heavy load of sticky fluid had been deposited by her own boyfriend.

12