Alice's Barefoot Vacation Ch. 02

Story Info
Joseph and Alice going from the parking lot to the market.
1.5k words
4.11
1k
4

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 05/11/2024
Created 05/05/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We finally arrived at our new home. It was pretty far from the beach, 1km more or less. During the end of the car trip, while she was changing her wet long shirt into a pink clean and shorter one, Alice decided to take off her shorts and put them in her bag, leaving herself only with the shirt. She said that she was more comfortable like that. I didn't care at all, it was pretty hot and I know she is often with only panties on when she's at home.

As our landlord was late, we decided to take the bags off from the car trunk and put them outside the house, so meanwhile we could go park the car somewhere else, because there were no parking lots near there. The parking lot we found was 5 minutes on foot from our home, so we started walking towards the house.

That's when I looked at Alice and gasped: "Alice what are you doing? You are still barefoot." I looked down to her feet and noticed they were obviously dirty.

She smiled at me "Yeah, there was no point in wearing my shoes now with my soles that black, I would have made my shoes dirty. Also, I put the shoes in one of the bags and forgot they were there when we left home to search for a parking space."

She was right, she already walked barefoot for 30 minutes in a very dirty place. But this is a bit different: that was a closed place, crowded, but still somehow delimited. Now she was going to walk with her bare feet on display for everybody, in the middle of the town. This turned me on very much, and my dick started to pump in my pants with renewed vigor.

But it was then she made the real move: "Hey Jo.. look here!"

As I turned my head to her I winced. She smirked at me while lifting her shirt a bit, revealing she didn't put on her shorts.

"Do you like it, love?" told me with an unusual naive face while showing me her black transparent thong.

"Sure honey, but why are you almost bottomless?" I asked her.

I didn't understand, it would have been understandable if she did it with her naughty face, but now she seemed naive.

"I always wanted to feel free like this, I love this sensation! Speaking seriously, does it bother you? I don't have any shorts to put on anyway!" Told me Alice laughing heartily.

"Of course not Alice, don't worry. just do as you wish" I smiled at her.

One of the things I loved the most was that she could be both bratty and provocative, and very naive and sweet. She was just 18 in fact.

She then continued to talk while we were walking in one of the main streets: "I would have removed my thong too, it's really too hot, but I don't think it would be the right choice right now!" She laughed again.

It was then I had an idea. It was crazy and I started to sweat a bit thinking about it.

So i asked "If you want to, you can remove the thong if it bothers you, I don't mind at all."

"Really? I'd like to do it but look at my shirt, it is only a few cm under my crotch, and even if I don't care at all about having my panties exposed, I still care at least a bit about having my pussy in plain view. I don't want it to be on display! One thing is to show nipples, another one to show my pussy. But... At the same time I want to get rid of this annoying thong, it's cute but very uncomfortable." Answered Alice nervously.

And that was the moment I was looking for, I felt a bulge in my pants, so I told her: "Then you have the answer you were waiting for. Come on, remove that thing, I'm here with you anyway!" and so I smiled to reassure her.

She was a bit hesitant because there were people walking around us, but she still came behind me at the side of the road, put her tiny hands under the shirt, grabbed the two sides of the thong, and finally pulled it down between her legs until it reached the floor. Now that the panties touched the dirty ground she couldn't even put them on again. It was the point of no return.

I noticed her blush while lifting one foot at a time to remove the thong. Now her feet were really dirty, even the insteps a bit. After the panties were removed she put them in her tiny bag she was carrying on her shoulder.

I was loving the situation. Now, how was she going to act? We were going home to make the check-in, yes, but she didn't know that before that we were going to have a tour of the town and we would have gone to buy dinner in a supermarket. I wanted to make my girlfriend in a difficult situation on purpose.

After 10 minutes she turned to me: "Why aren't we at home yet? I want to remind you that I'm barefoot and bottomless, and we are walking near the seafront. Even if I'm often with no shoes on, it doesn't mean I usually walk with my bare feet in the city. This is not my comfort zone anymore. Also with this wind I'm pretty sure that I flashed my crotch to one of those guys that was staring at me!"

"Yes i Understand, but we are going to buy dinner. You don't want to fast this evening, right? Don't worry, I watched the map on my phone. In less than 1 hour we will be back home, and the distance is more or less 2.5km round trip." I replied.

She then snorted pretending to be angry, but I found her very cute, and I was pretty sure she was enjoying her freedom at least as much I was enjoying to watch my girlfriend walking in the street with her pussy on a dangerous display and with her beautiful white painted toes touching the hot dirty ground like it was a normal thing. I loved the fact she pretended to not care about any of these facts.

"How does it feel?" I asked her.

"What do you mean?" Replied Alice.

"Everything! To be with your dirty bare feet on the ground. You can't put on shoes even if you wanted to, because you don't have them. And more importantly, to be with your shaved little pussy at risk every moment?" I explained.

"It's strange. I love this sensation about my feet. But i don't know about my vagina.. aren't you jealous if a guy sees it? It's my most private part!" She told me thoughtful and worried. "Also..." she continued, "should i remind you it's illegal to be naked in the street?"

"That's the point Ali, you are not naked. Actually, you are bottomless, but not naked. So technically you are wearing clothes. And your pussy is not naked, it will be seen only if for some events your shirt is lifted up. And even so, you can't be blamed for showing your pussy!" I answered her with a smile on my face.

"Anyway, to answer your other question, no, I'm not jealous about THIS situation. It would be different if you sent a pic of your vagina to a friend, or if you cheated on me. But now we are together and also I can't blame you if it happens that your shirt is lifted up, and a boy sees your pussy. It would be just an incident. And even if you for some reason pull up your shirt in front of a guy with your legs spread it wouldn't be a big deal and I wouldn't be angry, because if you are not wearing panties, it's normal he can see your pussy completely!"

I gave her a kiss on her lips pretending I really didn't care. We then started kissing passionately and seized the opportunity to pull up her shirt about 15cm, leaving her bare ass and pussy uncovered, even if my torso acted like a wall and nobody saw her privates. She smiled at me not caring about what happened and told me "Ok, understood love, now let's go to the supermarket, we don't need to run, I'm definitely fine."

And saying that she headed towards the city center, where the supermarket was located. I thought I was going to cum in my pants while I watched her walk next to me. That's because while walking, with her dirty soles touching the very dirty ground, getting even more dirty, she scratched her hip, and doing that, she pulled up her shirt and showed her probably juicy pussy to anyone who passed by. And there were many people. People of our age, all around us. She surely didn't pass unnoticed.