With Friends Like These...

Story Info
Stephanie's sadistic tendencies causes Anna's downfall.
10.2k words
4.52
52.3k
77

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/11/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

-This will be longer than my other stories, and it starts with more foot-heavy interaction before moving on to actual sex. For those who don't care for that style or fetish, I apologize in advance and I'll just say it gets to the good stuff eventually.

-------------------------

As Stephanie sat in her basement, recording her best friend getting fucked up the ass by her father and sucking off one of his friends, she thought of all the little choices that led here. All the small decisions that, had they gone some other way, Anna would still be a virgin. As much as part of her felt bad for her friend, she couldn't help but grin and zoom in on the cock thrusting into her throat. It was too late to go back now, she thought to herself, and she couldn't deny that the whole experience was the hottest and most fun thing she'd ever done, even if she lost a friend in the process.

-

It had all started weeks before, when Stephanie, Anna, Debbie, and Anna's boyfriend Albert all had met up for a weekend get together at Stephanie's family's lake house. This was a big deal for all of them, as Anna and Albert had been dating long distance for months and this was their first time meeting in person. In fact, all four had never met in person and they had decided now was the time to take the leap and all spend the weekend meeting and hanging out.

Friday and Saturday went by mostly uneventful, them going out and seeing movies, going to dinner, just having a fun time. It wasn't until Saturday night that the first spark happened that set everything into motion. After a long day of sight seeing and bar hopping, the group headed back home to finish off the night drinking in private. After hours of drinking games and shots all around, their energy began to wind down and they retreated to the den to just relax and wind down the day.

Anna was the first to tap out, slurring a mumbled "night everyone" before stumbling to her room. Debbie followed soon after, leaving Stephanie and Albert on the couch watching late night TV and talking about nothing. It was at this point that Stephanie, her drunkness clouding her judgement, began to think about how Anna had told her Albert had a huge thing for feet. Normally she would never try to fuck with her friend's relationship, but something about Anna still being a virgin and Albert not even trying to get her into bed irritated Stephanie, and, being a little fucked in the head when she lost control of her mindset, decided that it would be fun to test Albert.

So she shifted herself, laying her socked feet in Albert's lap and whined, "Albert my feet hurt after walking all day, can you PLEASE rub them for me?" Giving him a huge pouty face. Albert, being drunk himself and thinking his fetish was still secret, thought nothing of the request, and agreed, removing her socks and beginning to massage her feet. After a few minutes of, admittedly, a great foot massage, Stephanie decided to make her move and see how it played out.

"Albert? Do you think my feet stink? I think they do..." She said, with fake sadness to try and manipulate him into bringing her feet closer to his face.

"Uhm, no they smell fine to me Steph, don't worry"

"But you can't even smell them from there, here look, they smell bad don't they?" And she raised her feet and stuck them right in his face, just out of reach of touching him.

Albert, confused and a little taken aback, just sat there stunned for a second, looking at these pretty soles that were right in his face, before taking a deep inhale to placate her before starting "See they smell fi-"

Before he could finish his sentence, Stephanie scooted forward and stuck one of her feet in his mouth. If Albert had been sober he would have been outraged and pulled back. But with his inhibitions completely gone from the liquor, he sat there shocked for a second before closing his mouth around her toes and sucking on them. He stopped when a flash blinded him, and he looked at Stephanie with her phone out, having just taken a picture of him with her feet in his mouth.

"Wow Albert, I wonder what Anna would say if she knew her boyfriend was perving on her friend's feet? And don't try to play it off, she told me and Deb about your fetish."

Albert took the foot out of his mouth, looking horrified before retorting "That was you! You forced your foot in my mouth I didn't mean to!"

"Who's Anna gonna believe though? ME, and my photo of you willingly sucking on my toes? Or her perv boyfriend with no proof otherwise?" Stephanie said, grinning evilly. "Now, if you don't want her to find out, I suggest you finish. I want you to lick and suck both my feet right now!"

The liquor frying his judgement and terrified of losing his girlfriend, he listened to her and began licking both her feet while she just giggled and watched. Stephanie wasn't even into the fetish, and although it did feel good, the better thing was controlling him. The fact that this was her best friend's boyfriend just made the game that much more fun. She couldn't understand why betraying her friends into this was so hot to her, but she had no intention of stopping now. She pulled her feet away from Albert and moved on to her next step.

"Good job on my feet, but it's not fair to you if you're the only one sucking things is it? And I'm not trying to be unfair! So take your pants off, cause I think its time that cock of yours got some attention, and I know Anna isn't helping with that..." She said chuckling.

Albert looked at her, eyes wide in disbelief that this was all happening. How had their weekend gone from casual fun to him cheating on his girlfriend with her best friend? Worse, that she was BLACKMAILING him into it.

"Come on Stephanie, that's too far and you know it. Anna is your friend, why would you want to suck her boyfriend's cock? Just imagine how upset she'd be if she found out!"

"That's WHY it's fun though! The thrill that we could get caught at any time on top of me loving to suck dick makes this the best! But hey, if you want to stop me, I'll just have to send this picture to Anna... Your choice." Stephanie said with a malicious wink.

Albert hung his head, and with a torrent of mixed feelings of guilt and lust, dropped his pants and boxers revealing his 7in hard dick. Stephanie wasted no time and got down in front of him and took him fully in her mouth, reveling in the taste and the fucked up situation that she had her friend's boyfriend's cock in her throat. She bobbed up and down a few times, before looking at him with an evil glint in her eye, and quickly took a picture of her face around his cock. Not quite able to get his face in the shot, but you could clearly see the couch and his outfit, which was damning enough. She then got back to business and thrust her head down all the way, feeling the head of his cock pushing into her throat. She picked up speed, bobbing up and down and rolling her tongue all around his shaft loving hearing his reluctant moans as she knew he was enjoying it despite himself. After a few minutes, she felt his cock start to twitch and she knew he was close. Stephanie immediately removed the cock from her mouth, looked up at him and licked her lips before grinning again. It was time to see how far she could take this. Would her next idea end up blowing up in her face? Or would she get to keep this game going? She was tingling thinking about it and that pushed her forward to the next game.

"You know, you have a really nice cock Albert! Very tasty" She said, winking again. "I feel greedy keeping it to myself.. HEY DEBBIE!" She shouted out of the door towards the bedrooms.

"WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?! WHAT IF SHE HEARS AND COMES? WHAT IF ANNA WAKES UP?!" Albert cried in a hushed yell, looking in a panic at the door. " Steph you've had your fun now fuck off, this isn't funny. You need to delete those pictures and forget all about this, oka-"

At that moment, Debbie stumbled around the corner, groggy eyed and still wobbly from the alcohol. As her eyes focused, she noticed the scene laid out before her and her eyes shot open in shock.

"Guys? What the fuck is going on here?" Debbie said apprehensively, starting to back away from the den.

"Debbie hold up, don't leave!" Stephanie shouted, springing up and running out the door. She poked her head back into the den and hissed "You stay right there, and don't even think about putting your pants back on. We're not done with that cock yet!"

Stephanie grabbed Debbie's arms and pulled her back into the den whispering into her ear "Don't think too much about it, we're just having some drunk fun. No one will tell Anna, and plus I know it's been awhile since you had any attention... We won't even have sex okay? Just oral, both ways okay hun?"

"Okay.. I guess that's not so bad as long as Anna never finds out. And it has been awhile since i've had my pussy eaten out..." Debbie relented as they walked back over to Albert on the couch, cock still hard as a rock. Both girls removed their bottoms revealing their shaved pussies as Stephanie pushed Albert onto the couch laying down, and straddled his face pushing her pussy against his mouth as Debbie got onto her knees and slid his cock into her mouth.

"Here's the deal Albert. You're gonna eat us both out and get us off, otherwise we go wake Anna up and tell her you tried to rape us. And if you cum before we both do, we tell her anyways, so you better start licking if you want to save your relationship!" Stephanie growled, grinding into his face. Albert's tongue shot out and started licking her folds and up onto her clit, trying his best to not let the blowjob Debbie was giving him distract him from his task. He continued licking and sucking her clit, and in a few minutes her could feel her start shuddering and moaning loudly, before cumming on his face and in his mouth. He swallowed and she hopped off, making way for Debbie. Debbie slid the cock out of her mouth with a pop before climbing onto Albert's face, smothering him for the second time as she started sucking his cock again, enjoying her first 69. He attacked her clit, sucking and biting it lightly, trying his best to get her off, feeling his own orgasm building and having a harder and harder time holding it off. Finally, just as he felt like his relationship was going to be over, he felt Debbie cum on his face as he simultaneously came in her mouth.

Debbie swallowed the load, savoring the taste of Albert's cum as well as the afterglow of her orgasm, sitting there until Albert started slapping her thighs. Realizing she was still smothering his face, she got off and he gasped for breath, shaking his head at everything that had just happened. He had gotten both of his girlfriends friends off, and had even cum in one of their mouths. But as he sat up, trying to recover, he felt Stephanie kneel down between his legs, a mischievous pout on her face.

"Where do you think you're going? You gave all your cum to Debbie and I didn't get any, so you can just sit there til I get my share!" And with that, she dove onto his cock and started sucking hard, swirling her tongue all around the head, determined to get his cum as well. The entire time she was blowing him, she was thinking about how Anna hadn't ever touched him like this, and here she was stealing his second load away from her. It was so hot to her, she picked up her pace and within minutes was swallowing a load of cum herself. As she got up, leaving Albert's spent cock shriveling in his lap, she licked her lips again and cooed at him " Mmmm, so good. That was fun Albert, maybe we can do it some other time hehe" Winking one final time at him before collecting her pajamas and walking out with Debbie, leaving him sitting there thinking about how of the people at the lake house, the only person who HADN'T swallowed his cum was the only one that should be doing so. After a while he got up, grabbed his pants, pulling them on, and walked to his and Anna's room. He climbed in bed, but couldn't bring himself to touch her, so he laid on his own side and tried to forget everything that happened and fall asleep.

Sunday went normally, or as normally as a departure day can go after the night before. Debbie avoided Albert and Stephanie and left early, hastily saying goodbye. Stephanie on the other hand, gave Albert a big hug before heading out, whispering in his ear as she did.

"I had a lot of fun last night, and I stuck my socks in your bag. A little souvenir for you to remember what happened." She broke the embrace and winked before getting in her car and leaving as well. Anna and Albert drove to the airport together, Anna talking about how fun their weekend had been, and Albert responding but not talking much, his mind still on the events of the night before. They separated at at the ticket counter, Anna hugging him hard and kissing him goodbye before heading off to her plane, Albert watching her leave, thinking to himself how he needed to make sure she NEVER found out what happened before heading his own way. The group video chatted when everyone got home and for the most part all seemed to be back to normal, aside from Debbie still being a bit awkward towards Albert, and he hoped it would stay that way.

But as the days following went by, Stephanie couldn't get what happened out of her head, and she knew she had to push it further. She couldn't help herself. So a week or so later, she was messaging Albert, telling him she was having a going away party for her move, and that she needed him to come. He asked why, seeing as they were only casual friends and he didn't live near her so she wouldn't be "going away" from him. She smirked to herself and replied "Well no, you won't be a guest, you're going to be the entertainment. I can't stop thinking about our fun at the lake house, and I want to taste your cock again. But, being the nice girl I am, of course I have to share with my friends at the party! You will be our boytoy, walking around naked letting any of the girls suck you off and if they want you to go down on them you will. And you WILL show up, or all these are going to Anna." And after she sent that message, she sent the photos of him sucking her toes, her and Debbie sucking his dick, and him and Debbie 69ing. Albert knew it was either go along with her horrible plan, or lose his girlfriend, and he really loved her. So he agreed, with the condition that he be able to wear a mask. Stephanie agreed, and they set the date for the following weekend.

The day finally came, and Albert showed up to Stephanie's house early and knocked on the door. She answered and her eyes lit up evilly when she saw him.

"Hey buddy! Good to see you again! The party is gonna start soon, so go to the bathroom and "change". Your mask is in there, along with a surprise I got for you.."

Albert didn't like the sound of that, and when he got into the bathroom to strip, he found a Viagra on the counter with a note. "We don't want you cumming and going soft do we? ;) " Sighing to himself, he stripped naked, put the mask on, and, hearing the front door opening, and voices growing, downed the pill and waited for Stephanie to "announce" him.

"Okay ladies, as you know, I'm moving next week, and I thought what better way to send myself off than with a pool party with all of you! But! We have a special treat for you! Oh, Albert!" She called and he stepped out into dining room, naked with a raging hard on, 10 women all staring at him, and down at his cock.

"Albert here is going to be serving us drinks, and if anyone wants to play with him, feel free. His cock is open for anyone to touch or suck, and his mouth is available for oral if you want any! And don't worry about him cumming in your mouth, he tastes good and he'll stay hard from my little "gift" if you know what I mean" All the ladies laughed and immediately one of the girls walked up and grabbed his cock before getting on her knees and sucking him. Stephanie and the rest cheered her on, before walking outside to the pool to swim and drink. The woman sucking Albert off stayed there for a minute, before getting up and grabbing his cock again, leading him outside and telling him to get her a glass of wine. A few other ladies called out drink orders, and when Albert had gotten all of them delivered, he handed the glass of wine to the blond that had been sucking him off. She took a sip, sat it down and stripped her bikini bottoms off before laying Albert down on a folding beach chair and sitting on his face before swallowing his cock again.

Albert settled into his task, tonguing her slit and sucking on her clit, enjoying the feeling of her mouth on his cock. It didn't take long for her to cum, and she got up not bothering to finish him off, only to be replaced by a brunette who promptly sat on his face and went to work sucking him into her mouth.

For the next 2 hours this repeated, women sitting on him and sucking him off, only giving him breaks to fetch drinks. He had cum twice already, but the Viagra kept him standing tall the whole time. Stephanie was about to sit down and take her turn when she heard her phone go off. She froze, hoping beyond hope it was who she thought it was. She walked over to her phone, tingling the whole time at the possibility that her next idea did indeed work. As she picked up the phone and saw the message from Anna saying she was able to come after all last minute and that she was in town and would be there in 10 minutes, she went weak in the knees. It was happening! She had all but given up hope that Anna would show up, settling for just letting her friends use Albert. But this was perfect, it was all coming together. The rational part of her brain tried to reason that this was too far, and that she should stop, but it lost out to the kinky fucked up part of her brain that wanted to torment her friends more.

She dragged Albert away from the party, and whispered in his ear "We have an extra special surprise after all. Anna is going to be here in 10 minutes to join our little party. So you better keep your mouth shut unless you want me to remove that mask and show her what you've been up to."

Albert went pale, and had to sit down. His girlfriend was going to be here soon, and she would see him naked and being played with by all these women. Sure, she wouldn't know it was him, but his stomach still twisted at the thought of Anna watching him being forced to cheat.

He wasn't given any relaxation as more girls asked for drinks, and after what only seemed like seconds he heard the doorbell. Stephanie grinned at him and flew to the front of the house and opened the door, greeting Anna and telling her to go get changed into her bikini before coming outside.

Anna stepped out to the pool minutes later, and stopped dead in her tracks when she saw masked Albert and his still raging cock.

"What the hell Steph, you said we were having a pool party, but you didn't mention a stripper!" She laughed as she went to get a drink.

"Did I leave that out? My bad! But don't get your drink, that's what cutie here is for!" And she pointed at Albert to get Anna a drink. The whole time, her sadistic side kept pushing her to go further, to see how far she could get them to go. As Anna was sipping her drink and talking to everyone, ideas started forming in Stephanie's mind. She knew she shouldn't do them, but she was too far gone on her power trip to stop now. She snuck up behind Anna, and in a few swift motions untied her bikini top and bottoms, leaving her standing there naked. Anna Shrieked and covered herself, whirling around furious and shouting "WHAT THE FUCK STEPH?!"

"It's fine honey, we're all women here! Well, except him, and you'll never see him again so whats the harm! Plus, we all did this, got naked and took pictures with him. Don't spoil the fun! They're just for me to remember this day forever, come on pleaseeee!!"