All Comments on 'Alice's Costume Party'

by mollyj

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Mind Blowing Hot!

Can't wait for the next installment. Do it soon, PLEASE!

libertarianlibertarianover 15 years ago
oH mAN

WOW! I can not believe how hot that story was. Leaving Alice on the side of the road made it even better! Please rush chapter 2!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Okay...but

Good plot, however the horrendous use of commas was quite distracting.

dwjeanesdwjeanesover 12 years ago
Good read

Needs some work on punctuation. Otherwise, this is a very good story. I'm not gonna do my normal character development, plot and pace analysis because the story mostly works quite well, but there was just a moderate amount of distraction from unnecessary punctuation.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
needs work (or you do)

Are you a native speaker. If you aren't, I'll forgive you; if you are, did you miss grammar in school?

For starters.

""Get your hand, out of my cunt. You will get off, if and when, I decide, not you."

"Get your hand out of my cunt. You'll get off if and when I decide, not you."

And, just so you'll know, a person can't masturbate another person.

Love the pain.

Julia in Los Altos

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Hot Story (maybe)

The story was really sexy and I was on fire. It would have been so much better though had you used correct punctuation so that I could understand things the first time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
What?

Whats that sound? "comma comma comma comma comma comma" Is that Pac Man? No that's just mollyj writing another story. By the way, the green squiggly line means something is wrong.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous