Alice's Costume Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mollyj
mollyj
120 Followers

The Master of the stage, auctioned off two more cage slaves. Alice blushed deeply, when he approached her.

"Now, for our first auction of Nona. This is a Halloween party. Our slave must be in costume."

As he spoke, two naked slaves, one man, and one woman, entered the stage. They stepped up onto the platform. They unbound Alice's hands. They began to dress her.

The slaves dressed Alice, in an old English, school girls dress. They withdrew, as the stage was reset.

"We have here tonight, an antique punishment stool. The stool was manufactured in England in 1850. Every school, and every church, had one at that time. You can see, by the smooth finish, it has been well used."

The Master of the stage, with gestures, called the kneeling slave, at the back of the stage, to him. She obediently came forward. He guided her onto the stool.

"This is an ideal punishment stool. The kneeling spot is well padded, so as not to distract the errant student with sore knees."

He pushed his kneeling slave forward, as he continued.

"The front part supports the chest, while leaving the breasts free for inspection."

He was standing in front of his kneeling slave. He fondled, her ample breasts. He pinched, her bare nipples. He pulled out his semi erect cock, and pushed it into her mouth.

"As you can see, the stool is, exactly, the right height, so that the errant student can show her contriteness, after her punishment.

The man removed his erection from his slave's mouth. He motioned her back to her place. He replaced his erection, into his thin silk pants. His erection was clearly evident, as he approached Alice.

He fondled Alice's breasts, through the thin cotton material. He slid his hand up under her dress. He began to masturbate her.

"You have been naughty, haven't you young lady?"

Alice responded with her hips, and her voice.

"Yes sir, I've been naughty."

The man withdrew his hand. Alice was looking forward to the sex. She was still not so sure, about the whipping, that would come with it.

The man returned his attention, to the audience.

"Who would like to punish this errant student. She was caught masturbating, in her bed, by the house mother."

We will start the bidding at three thousand dollars."

As the bidding was going on, a narrow, satin covered bed was rolled out onto the stage. The bed had no head board, or foot board. The bed did have a brass pillar, on each of the four corners of the bed. The pillars had elaborate brass binding posts on each one of them.

The bidding ended, at $7,600. The Master of the stage escorted Alice, off of the pedestal. He led her to an armless chair, next to the punishment stool. He pushed her down onto the chair.

The high bidder, walked onto the stage. He paused long enough, at a wardrobe rack, to put on a period costume. The winner walked up to her. He spoke sternly.

"Well Nona, you are in trouble again. The house mother tells me you have been sinful. She said, she caught you in the act, of a sinful activity. Is this so Nona?"

Alice slipped easily into her role. She even managed to raise tears in her eyes, without actually crying. Her lower lip was quivering, as she spoke, in a small voice.

"Yes sir. I was being sinful."

"Show me, exactly what you were doing, when you were caught. Lean back in the chair. Pretend you are in your bed. Show me."

"Please sir, don't make me show you."

The man pulled Alice up by her ear. He forced her onto to the punishment stool.

He Pushed Alice forward, onto the stool. He pulled her long dress, up over her back. He pulled her white cotton panties, off of her ass. He pushed them down to her knees. The man picked up a whip. He used used it cruelly, on Alice's bare ass.

He spoke with fury, as he used the whip.

"You'll never defy me. Ever again. I gave you an order. You will always, obey my orders."

Alice was crying.

"Please sir. Please stop. I'll do it. Please."

The man used Alice's ear lobe to pull her on to her feet, with a stern command.

"Go back to your chair. Show me."

"Yes sir."

Alice started to pull her panties up, when the man spoke.

"Take them off. I only spank bare bottoms."

Alice pulled the panties off. She dropped them on the floor. She returned to her chair.

Alice sat back. She slid forward on the seat, as she pulled up the long dress. She splayed her legs open. Alice began to masturbate. The man watched, with a leer, as he pulled out his erection.

He stood close to Alice. He pulled one of her hands up, to his erection. He used Alice's hand to stroke himself. He leered down, at Alice's other busy hand. He was enjoying the show.

As his passion rose, to match Alice's, he stepped up closer. He pushed his erection, into Alice's willing mouth. He roughly fondled Alice's tits, through the thin cotton material. Alice's screams of pleasure, were muffled around the ejaculating cock in her mouth. She received his emissions deep in her throat.

The man turned from Alice. He went to the small bar, and pored two drinks. He handed one of them to Alice, when he returned.

"Drink this medicine. It will fortify you for your punishment."

The man sat in another armless chair, next to Alice. He fondled Alice intimately, as he drank. His probing hands, returned Alice to a state of arousal.

He finished his drink, as he stood up.

"The house mother was right. You're in need of punishment. Drink your medicine. Take your dress off."

Alice was glad for the alcohol. She found it hard to look contrite. Or, to cry. She was, totally, turned on, at the prospect of her public whipping. It was as if she was watching herself, as her lust took over her body.

She smiled impishly.

"Yes sir. I have been sinful. Right now, I feel very sinful."

Alice unbuttoned her dress as she spoke. She stepped out of her dress.

"I want to do, sinful things."

The man pulled Alice to the stool, into position. He sounded furious as he spoke.

"You sinful little tramp. I'll drive the devil out of you."

The man removed his clothes. He began to whip Alice's upturned ass. He was methodical, as he covered her lower back, bare ass, and upper thighs, with thin red welts.

Alice let the stool support her torso. She moved her hands down, to her open vagina. She began to masturbate. She said, in her mind, as she shuddered with pleasure, I am a little pain princess, also.

Alice found a small, but satisfying orgasm, as she felt the pain spread waves of pleasure, throughout her body.

The man threw down the whip. He drug Alice roughly to the bed. Without ceremony, he climbed between her legs. He pushed his erection into her open, wet, vagina.

Alice rose to orgasm, almost immediately. The intense sensations, were to much for Alice. She began to swoon. Her out of body experience, in no way, keep her from responding.

As she shuddered through her seemingly, endless orgasm, she met each thrust of his cock. She matched each thrust, with her own energy. The mans orgasm was as strong as Alice's. He ejaculated with long deep thrusts into her womb.

CHAPTER

Alice, and the intimate stranger, fell into their after glow. The lights on the stage, dimmed. The stage was cleared, and reset.

Before Alice wanted them to, the slaves washed her up, dried her, and stood her on her feet. Alice found it hard to stand. Alice's body woke up, as the slaves bound her wrists, behind her back.

They led her back, onto the small pedestal. Into her circle of light. Alice could see nothing around her. She knew, that everyone could see her. She knelt in submission. Her head bowed. Her knees spread. She awaited her next command.

It seemed like hours, as the Master of the stage, continued to auction off slaves from the cage. Alice's lust was at bay, for the moment. She knew the beast between her legs would rise up, with the slightest provocation.

CHAPTER

As the auction progressed, the light on Alice's pedestal darkened. Alice was able to see around her. She was, definitely, in an orgy. The sex acts within the audience were open, and varied. Alice had little time to watch.

A group of slaves came up to her. They began to tend to her. She was oiled. Her hair was combed and brushed. The attendants were sensuous in their duties. They kissed her, and pet her, as they worked.

One of the slaves, slipped a bed pan between her legs. She whispered into Alice's ear.

"Pee."

Alice had not been aware of it, but she realized, she did have to pee. Alice relaxed her muscles. She let the pee flow.

A female slave, covered Alice's crotch with her hand. She pet Alice as she peed. The urine was directed across her vagina. The warm liquid felt good, as she relaxed herself, into her elimination. It was in no way erotic to Alice. It was sensuous.

When Alice finished, the slaves pulled her back, into a seated position. They supported her, as she reclined. She reclined back. A young male slave, began to lick, and suck, her open vagina.

The young man was quite talented, with his mouth. Alice's vagina responded. The lips of her vagina swelled. Her vagina bloomed, like an Autumn flower.

Before Alice could begin an orgasm, the slave stopped. She was returned to her knees. Alice wanted to masturbate. She needed to find, some relief.

Her bound hands, behind her back, left her as frustrated, as the male slave did, when he had removed his mouth. Alice had no choice, but to await someone's command.

The light on Alice's pedestal, was dim. She became aware, of the activity around her. Alice watched, as the Master of the stage, went about his work. He sold two more cage slaves. He was now focused on Mary.

The master of the stage, stepped into Mary's circle of light. He walked around her. Mary watched him, as opposed to bowing her head. There was a defiant look in her eyes. She pulled back, when he reached out to fondle her. He used the whip on her. He forced her, to accept his wandering hand.

"The closer it gets, the more defiant she becomes. She must be tamed, every time."

As he spoke, the attendant slaves came out. They untied Mary's hands. She was quickly dressed in shear sexy underwear. They covered her underwear with a short, evening gown. A ball gag was placed in her mouth. A blindfold covered her eyes. Her hands were bound behind her back. The attendants stood Mary up on the pedestal.

The Master of the stage, walked up to Mary, with an orchid corsage. He pinned it, over the upper globe, of her left breast. He took the right shoulder strap, along with the bra strap, in his hand. He peeled them down, baring one breast. He crushed the orchid, as he fondled her.

"She was captured, after the prom. She put on her sexy underwear, thinking that she would give herself to her boy friend, after the dance. Her boy friend was also pretty. We captured them both. He is being sold, on the another stage."

The master used his whip on Mary. He forced her to stand straight, and accept his invading hand.

"I captured her. I'm transporting her, to the auction block."

He turned his attention onto Mary. He forced her, to her knees. He fondled her breasts.

"You're a tasty, little, piece of ass. You'll make me, a lot of money tonight."

He removed the gag. Mary started to scream. He slapped her.

"Shut the fuck up, bitch."

He replaced the ball gag, with his erection. He fucked her mouth. He mauled her tits, further crushing the orchid. The heady aroma, of the crushed flower, rose around them, like a cloud. The Master of the stage, found his orgasm.

"This is your first blow job tonight. It'll not be your last."

He finished his lust in spurts of smooth, silky, emissions, that filled Marys mouth. The silky fluid coated onto his erection. He gently rocked his erection, in and out, of her mouth, as it began to soften.

He pushed her onto her knees, on the pedestal.

"A student, fresh from her senior prom. She has been captured, and delivered here tonight. A fine piece of ass. Hot as a fire cracker. We will start the bid, at five thousand dollars."

The bidding was lively. Mary was finally purchased for eight thousand, two hundred, dollars. Mary was lead off the stage, by two men, one on each side. She only struggled, a little bit. A woman with a whip, walked behind them. The woman used the whip, to obtain Marys cooperation.

The rest of cage slaves, were auctioned off, in short order.

The Master of the stage went to the bar. He paused long enough, to take a large swallow of the fiery liquid. He returned to Alice, as her spot light brightened. She could see nothing, outside of her circle of light.

"On this Halloween night, our star must have a costume. You arrived in such a lovely costume tonight, Nona. But, you were a bit, over dressed for a slave. Your master will dress you properly."

Several attendants stepped into the circle of light. They sat Alice on a narrow, armless chair, with a reclining back. She was strapped to the chair with wide leather straps. The attendants used pieces of ice, to freeze her nipples, and her ear lobes.

Alice wondered, what they were doing. Allen stepped into the light. A small table, was sat next to Alice. On the table, in a neat row, were several pieces of jewelery, and a mechanical device.

Suddenly, Alice knew, she would be pierced tonight. She was frightened. She was glad that Allen would be the one, who would pierce her.

Allen used the piercing tool. He inserted two large golden loops, into her ear lobes. Allen turned his attention, onto her breasts, as the attendants used the ice on her navel. Allen sucked her nipples to full erection. He spent some time bitting, and tugging, Alice's nipples, to full extension.

Allen used something in his hand to push against. He physically pushed the diamond studs through her nipples. He took his time. He seemed to enjoy his work. He pushed a stud through her nipple, with a slow steady pressure.

Before the first stud broke the skin, Alice could contain her self, no longer. She screamed out her pain. Allen payed no attention, either to her screams, or to her sobbing.

Her sobbing continued, as he pierced her other nipple. The stud sank, slowly, through her tender nipple. Alice renewed her screams.

Allen used the piercer, to insert the diamond navel pin. The pin, pierced the skin of her belly, just below the navel. The diamond in her navel, was secured with a clasp, that had little strands of diamonds, hanging from it.

The attendants unstrapped her from the chair, from the waist up. They left her legs, strapped to the seat. Allen pulled her up, into a seated position. He pulled her forward. He pushed his erection, into her mouth. Allen's excitement, did not hasten his pleasure. He took his time, to reach his orgasm.

Alice was in bondage, with her hands secured behind her back. She had only one option, open to her. She used her mouth, to please her master. Her body screamed for more. Allen spoke, as he finished his orgasm.

"I'll have all of you tonight. You'll see the sun rise, before I am finished with you."

Allen replaced his softened cock into his pants. Mary began to cry, as Allen left the circle of light.

Alice was released, from the bondage of the chair. Her hands were released, only long enough to rebind them, in front of her body. A thin chain was lowered from the ceiling. It was clasped to the short chain between her wrists

The chain was raised, until Alice was standing on her toes. Her wrists were bound, with soft padded cuffs. She was, helplessly on display. She was, in little physical discomfort.

The house lights were raised. The spot light, on Alice's pedestal, dimmed.

"This lovely slave will be auctioned off, in five minutes. Feel free to examine the merchandise."

Several people rose from their chairs, and walked up onto the stage. Alice was assaulted, with hands, and mouths. Several people used the whip on her, then tested her responsiveness. Alice was in total lust. She was hot.

Alice used her greedy mouth, to receive, and deliver, deep passionate kisses. Alice shuddered with delight, whenever anyone tugged, on the new studs, piercing her nipples. The points of pain were sharp. The pain added much to her pleasure. Alice was totally aroused. She didn't care what anyone did to her. She wanted more. She wanted it now.

The Master of the stage ended the inspection time. Alice was left panting. She no longer cared, if she were beaten, or not. She began to moan, and beg, in a soft trembling voice.

"Please. Please take me. I need it. Now."

The Master of the stage, lashed her.

"Silence. No one cares, what you want."

Alice was weeping tears of frustration, as she writhed in her bondage. Her hips were rocking. Her vagina was open.

"I am sure that you all will agree with me. We have here, one of the most beautiful, and the most receptive slave, we have ever had on this stage. We will start the bidding at five thousand dollars."

The bidding began. The bidding was lively, as the price rose. Alice smiled as the Master of the stage announced her worth.

"Sold, for ten thousand,five hundred, dollars."

Alice would have reveled in her worth, except everything was eclipsed, by her raging need.

Alice stood bound to the sky, awaiting her fate. The house lights dimmed. The background noise quieted. She rocked her hips, and writhed, in her need. The diamonds in her tits, and her navel, flashed, in the bright light of her captivity.

Alice was shocked, when the woman who had spoken to her, walked onto the stage. She stepped onto, the, brightly lit, pedestal. She was dressed in a severe corset. The garter straps, attached to the corset, held her thigh high boots, firmly in place. The corset was cut short. It left her breasts, and her hips, bare. She held a whip in her hand.

The woman smiled, as she approached Alice. The tall heels on the boots, allowed her to look down at Alice, in her captivity.

"I couldn't resist. I couldn't watch someone else teach you, your new position in life."

The woman walked up to Alice. She kissed her, lightly. The woman finished the kiss. She took Alice's lower lip, between her teeth. She bit down sharply.

Alice tried to kiss the woman. She reached for her, when the woman released her teeth. Alice was moaning. She plead softly.

"Please."

The woman walked behind Alice. She began to use her whip methodically, on Alice's ass.

"You'll please my husband. You'll give him everything. You will hold nothing back." You'll be his slut. You'll fuck him. You will please me."

As the woman beat Alice, the lights changed. Alice could see the womans husband, reclining on the satin covered bed. He was stroking his erection, as he watched, the scene unfold. The chain that held Alice's bound hands, into the air, slackened.

Alice lowered her arms. Her hands went to her crotch. She began to masturbate.

"Yes, mistress. I'll serve your husband. I'll pleasure you."

The woman walked in front of Alice. She let Alice's, greedy, mouth capture hers. Alice kissed the woman, with all of the passion she had. Alice spoke between kisses, and moans.

"Please mistress. Please, let your husband take me. I'm in need. Please."

The woman, at first accepted Alice's kisses. She suddenly turned cold, as she used her whip, to punctuate her commands.

"Get your hands, out of your cunt. Your pleasure, is of no importance to me. If you want release, you'll beg my husband for it."

The woman released Alice, from the bondage of the chain. She left Alice's hands, bound together. She turned Alice, and pushed her towards her husband, reclining on the bed.

"Beg, bitch."

Alice was determined, to pleasure the womans husband. She walked up to the bed. She posed for the man. She spoke in a deep, passion filled, voice.

"I'm the slut, your wife ordered. I'm hot. My ass is on fire.

Alice climbed onto the bed. She knelt beside the man. Alice pulled her bound hands, over her head, behind her neck. Alice pulled her elbows back. She proudly displayed her tits.

mollyj
mollyj
120 Followers