Alice's Ears Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was no breathing for Alice with the man hilted, but he seemed ok with leaving her in that state. Sublime peristalses massaged his length as Alice gagged trying to swallow the unswallowable. The sound of choking and muffled coughs superseded the quiet wet sloshing of wet holes being filled. All at once the long haired man pulled his cock out of Alice's mouth, a string of phlegmy saliva connected the massive cock to Alice's chin. She did her best to get as many deep breaths in as possible, knowing that it was only going to get more intense from then on. The man rubbed his slimy cock over the cat girl's face, covering her in her own saliva. Satisfied with the sheen he left on her cheeks he slid his cock back into her mouth and punched it deep inside.

The girl's body clenched, overstretched holes flexing and burning in competition with the shafts inside. One of the men chuckled as he fucked through Alice's reflexive straining. The man in her pussy had begun to slap into her, his thick shaft pushing and pulling her tight hole. Her position made it so that every time he thrust up into Alice, the man's pelvis would kiss her clit which was already stretched beyond measure to accommodate his cock. All two of Alice's toys were on the smaller side, they never could have prepared her surprisingly flexible pussy for everything that had come to be.

The two men in Alice's ass had begun jockeying for position. They were locked in a battle with each other for rhythm and space, a battle that could only be won by force. Alice's muffled moans echoed through the room each time the long haired man pulled out of her throat in between thrusts. The feeling of two men aggressively fucking her tiny hole was turning her to liquid, her body couldn't tell whether it was supposed to flush or shiver. And the noise, depraved sloshing caused by the massive amount of lube they had dumped into her. Her tight ring wasn't able to close around the inconsistent shape of two moving cocks allowing sounds she never thought she would hear ring out. Alice couldn't help but be turned on by the aural lewdity of it all.

The man turning Alice's pussy to butter lifted his head and wrapped his lips around one of Alice's nipples. Without skipping a beat in thrusts he sucked hard on Alice's breasts. The intense suction causing her to whimper. Once the man was sure an amount of blood had rushed to the area of contact he bit down hard. Alice's scream cut in and out with the cock slipping in and out of her throat. Her eyes peeled wide as excruciating pain exploded from her nipple and chained her whole body to thrash backwards. Her movements were quickly stilled, replaced by fierce vibrating shivers as Alice realised her nipple was stuck between the man's teeth and moving would only increase the pain.

Alice sobbed, the man just kept grinding his jaw back and forth over her sensitive flesh. The pain made Alice briefly consider if the man was actually trying to remove a part of her. But the pressure, while cruel, was not enough to tear through flesh. The four men kept fucking her hard. Alice's body felt so hot, she could feel herself sweating from the severe sensations of pain and pleasure. Without even seeing it coming, the shivers of pain tilted, sliding from a reflex to the twitching pulses of pleasure. Alice closed her eyes as Sobs turned to whimpers, whimpers to mewling, mewling to moans. She clenched around the cocks digging into her pelvis. Her eyelids fluttered, eyes rolling back, every nodule of sensation bombarding her overworked systems with pleasure that turned pain into warmth, and every thrust into ecstasy.

For the first time in Alice's life, she squirted, hard. Dousing the man fucking her from below and adding to the damp slippery atmosphere of the perverted scene they were all a part of. Caught in the throes of orgasm, Alice lost all ability to focus on breath control. Not looking to kill the lithe cat girl, the man pulled his monstrous cock from her throat, for now pleased enough to slide his head over her tongue and feel the vibrations of her lustful wails. The other men didn't let up one bit, continuing to fuck her at a punishing pace through her whole orgasm, prolonged at length by their actions. Surprising to the man below her, she seemed to pull out of her orgiastic spasm when he let his teeth slide off of her nipple, leaving imprints and dark bruising.

"Guuuuh... fuuhhh..." Alice moaned around the dick in her mouth, eyes glazed and barely aware "Caaaymmmm shooo fuhhhnnn haarrrrrd..."

"uh huh..." The man inside Alice's pussy said, labored by exertion from thrusts "Maybe we better end this soon, she hasn't really stopped shaking since you guys managed the Double."

"Fuck. That. Fuck. This. Slut. And. Fuck. You." The cruel man smashing into Alice said, punctuating each word with a hard thrust that made Alice gasp. Still he rolled his eyes and conceded "I am not letting up, or giving her a break... But I only got one more load in me anyway so... yeah, whatever." The remaining men shrugged or nodded, They had all been in the bathroom for at least an hour. And as much as they all would like to achieve superhuman levels of stamina, fatigue would weigh on them all soon.

On that note they all picked up the pace. Ploughing into her with all they had. What curves were present on Alice's athletic figure jiggled as the men bounced her in four different directions. The noises coming from Alice's throat were grotesque, but the effect they had on Alice was beautiful. Again she found herself unable to breath, the lack of oxygen sparked parts of her that needed none. Each thrust into her ass and pussy was brighter and more intense than it could have been alone. The pain from the man using her ears as handles while he fucked her throat became sweet. What little of her moans made it past his cock, were those only heard from the lips of the most corrupted of whores.

The men slapped and spanked her skin red, glowing handprints laid over the welts and bruises from Alice's fight with Mirri. Even more were added to the ones she had received during the previous torturous sexual acts. Each new mark left on Alice's skin hurt less than the one before. The human brain can only process so many things it once, it oh so easily blurs the lines of perception when presented with more information than it can handle. Why would an organism let itself feel pain when it can just as easily take those very same sensations as pleasure? Sure there is a time and a place for pain, in desperate times it is used to protect the organism. A survival mechanism.

Alice was uncomfortable, distressed, and being turned inside out by gargantuan penises. But deep down in this moment of internal struggle, she knew the situation was far from life threatening. And so pain, through the art of masochistic alchemy, became true pleasure. Earlier the pain had teased, asphyxiation added, burning raw skin sparked. Now there was only pleasure, the thread Alice had felt fray earlier was thinning by the second, would it ever mend if it split in two?

Rutting like bulls they pulled her this way and that, each man fighting for an angle that would allow him to sink faster and deeper into her wet warmth. The cruel man wanted to hear her whimper, he reached around to her chest and sank his fingers deep into her tits. Nails digging and scrapping as he clenched his hand into a cruel grasp. Beads of blood formed at the deepest parts of the indents where his nails where fixed. He dug and scrapped and twisted, using the holds to slam even harder into her. He expected cries, sobs, muffled wailing. But Alice only moaned, louder and louder in response to his frustrated clawing and pinching.

"Fucking bitch has lost it..." He muttered, letting go of Alice's breasts to enact similar tortures to her nipples and getting more of the same, desperate wanton moans that cut in and out as the long haired man gouged out her throat with his length.

"She is a river down here," The man fucking her pussy noted through grunts and heavy breathing "Kitten is gonna need a drink, would be crazy if after all of this she died of dehydration."

The man fucking Alice's throat pulled his cock out with a long schlorp and laid it against her face, the length crossed from chin to hairline and much more. Alice absentmindedly lapped at the underside of the cock. She was happy for the extra air but part of her missed the sensation of something so deep in her mouth.

"Will everyone shut the fuck up?" The long haired man said gently kicking the man lying down in the shoulder "I am trying to cum for the third time in an hour while watching and listening to three other guys fuck. Let me concentrate on destroying this slut's throat in peace."

The three men chuckled but agreed and got back to it. The long haired man lined his cock up against Alice's lips, and with a frustrated grunt shoved his entire length into Alice with one thrust and ground his pubic bone into Alice's nose. Possibly fractured by Mirri's punch the motion against Alice's nose made her eyes water, but the sensation was pure bliss. Alice rolled those teary orbs back into her head to the tune of her own greatly muffled moan. The man fucked the last three inches in and out of Alice's throat with quick brutal thrusts, sloppy noises and reflexive gagging echoed as drool poured from her pried open gullet.

It went on for at least five minutes, all four men edging closer to their maximum speed and intensity with Alice just barely hanging on to her sanity and consciousness. Her holes were red from the hour of feral rutting, the areas around them pink from the slapping of pelvises. Barely breathing Alice's head was spinning. She had long ago stopped trying to focus her eyes as all she could see was the stomach of the man in her throat moving in and out. Often all she could see was nothing, everything went white or black from some expansive amount of pleasure. It had felt like she had been caught in the tail end of an orgasm ever since the beast with five backs had given her the first one. But now a second approached like a tidal wave. Alice could see what it would reap, monstrous.

The cruel man twisted her nipples and pulled them hard towards the floor. Alice's chest tightened, vision turning to noise. The man in her mouth began to fuck her with his full length, scraping his thick head up and down her tight throat. Like a spark to gasoline vapor she exploded. Everything clenched, muscles tore at each other to extend and retract each limb at the same time. Desperate shaking and silent screams claimed her for minutes. A torrent exploded from her pussy drenching the pelvis of the man below her and forming a puddle. It only seemed to egg the men on, renewed to fuck with even more vigor against her twitching and clenching holes.

The fourth man caved first. A marathon fuck ended by holes tightened too much for him to last. His thrusts broke down in speed, but each time he bottomed out he slammed into her with heavy thuds, careening deeper into her ass than any before. He fucked through his orgasm, painting the inside of Alice's ass his very own shade of white, adding to the vast amounts of lubricant sloshing around inside of her. When he was good and spent he pulled his cock from her hole, and backed off giving the cruel man free reign over an expertly limbered up hole. The man shifted into prime position and got back to work, utterly pounding Alice like a hammer driving a nail through a knot. Though now more an ever, the cruel man didn't care if his hammering caused her to bend, or even break.

The man below Alice grabbed her hips in vice like grips and slammed up into her, like the man before him, Alice's orgiastic vibrations proved to be too much. He made sure to use her for as long as he could before his own orgasm impeded his upward thrusts. He pulled her down onto his cock and ground into her pussy with grating pressure, his member throbbing and straining. His load was once again massive, Alice swore she could feel herself bloat as it's heat flowed into her deepest parts. Alice's lust fueled moans redoubled as the thought of being bred tickled her mind.

The man's orgasm lasted long, but ended with weak throbs and twitches to match the massive ones that came from Alice. With nowhere to go lest he upset the rhythm still beating. He switched his attention from Alice's pussy to her chest. Though clearly showing the signs of overly rough and cruel treatment, the man couldn't resist adding to Alice's current state. One hand dipped to her pussy, rubbing at Alice's sopping clit with rough fingertips. The other hand clamped onto her left nipple and began to tug and twist. He lifted his head back to her nipple, the one he hadn't bit earlier and gave it the same treatment, gnashing at it like a bored animal. Content with the pitched moans his movements brought forth from Alice, the man softening in her twitching pussy continued as the other men fucked her into a froth.

The man in Alice's throat, amused by the breast torture and purr like vibrations spilling from her lungs, pushed himself to follow the other two men. His entire length slid in and out, base to tip, lips to lungs. Brutal, violent power crashed into Alice's face as the man's sweat dripped onto her. Minutes of the hardest sex Alice had ever felt washed over her, and the site of the act was in her throat. Part of Alice knew she may never recover from this fervent depravity, hoarse for life. There should be pain from cartilage being forced this way and that, discomfort from raw passages never built for this. But there was only pleasure, spilling forth like a flash flood.

The man came hard, never skipping a beat he filled her throat with his cum. Without even leaving her previous orgasm Alice came as well, soaking the man's hand below her as she squirted again. Pleasure doubling from what some would only consider pain and discomfort: Anal, nipple torture, and a brutal face fuck.

The long haired man left his cock deep in her throat until he saw her eyes roll back and colour begin to drain. Pulling it out so quickly that there was an audible gurgle from Alice's depths due to the vacuum he had created. The man took one of his hands off of Alice's ears and slapped her hard across the cheek. Alice's surprised gasp quickly turned into a low moan as the sting began to burn and glow. Stuck in what seemed like a never ending orgasm she hacked up gobs of cum and tried to catch her breath as the long haired man stepped back and walked over to the sink to wash off.

Grasping the links between the cuffs, the cruel man pulled Alice back with each thrust forward. Loud slaps filled the room to the accompaniment of Alice's growing moans. Mouth now free to breathe her song of lust increased. "You want my cum you fucking slut?" The man asked her as he wound up and spanked her with all his might. Alice shivered from the impact and moaned loudly unable to form any words. "I asked you a question." The man seethed, spanking her again with equal force eliciting a cry from Alice. "Do you want my fucking cum in your slutty overused fuckhole?" A final spank marked his question. He slowed his thrusts to a grind and waited for an answer.

Alice was confused as to why he was stopping, unable to comprehend the question in her state. "Wha... you... stopped?" She murmured.

The man wound up and spanked her again, leaning forward he bit the side of Alice's ear drawing blood and a pleasured whimper from the cat girl. Releasing his teeth he whispered into Alice's ear "Where do you want my cum? You slutty, used up, jizz sock."

It took Alice a few moments to understand but she eventually responded in a breathless murmur "In... side... deep... please, more."

The man leaned back "That I can give you." He said quietly as he took both of Alice's wrists in his grasp and prepared for his final flurry. He blasted into her with vicious thrusts. He wasn't even trying to control himself, he just wanted to pummel Alice inside and out, his own orgasm though fast approaching wasn't even on his mind. Alice's desperate moans were music to his ears, her throat now unobstructed and clear.

The man behind the camera stepped out of his perch and around the camera, his lubed up cock was straining in his grasp as he jerked it to the cat girl being buttfucked to another realm. He walked over to stand in front of Alice and aimed at her flushed, sweat drenched face and gaping mouth. His cock throbbed and dripped pre before unleashing a torrent of cum across the cat girls head. Very little ended up in her mouth, but her face was coated. One eye blind by an eyepatch of cum, as the viscous liquid began to slide and drip under the violent vibrations of the cruel man's thrusts.

"Glad you could *unf* get off as well," the cruel man said to the camera man who was already departing back to his duties, "Wouldn't want you to feel left out." The other men gave a little chuckle, though the voyeur's patterns of inclusion were well known to them.

There was little left in the tank of the cruel man, who feeling his end approaching took hold of Alice's ears as if they were horns and pulled back on them. Alice's head whipped back under the pull, lightning flashed through her as the flesh of her ears stretched under the man's tugs. Alice wailed, a constant trickle of fluids leaking out of her onto the man under her. The man wouldn't stop, he fucked her ruthlessly for minutes trying desperately to push himself over the edge. But for some reason he couldn't.

He growled in frustration, twisting the ears he was using as handles while keeping a constant pull on them. "Tighten up for me whore, I am never going to cum like this," The cruel man groaned to Alice. Twisting her ears again to the point they couldn't be folded anymore. Alice's eyes teared up, but all she felt was pleasure. She was unable to control any muscle, let alone clench the hole that had been stretched out and fucked to the point of failure. The man put even more force into his twist, even himself unsure if he was reaching the breaking point of the thin membranes.

Alice's loud moans warbled in response to some internal trigger of danger. Her tail stood straight up, puffing due to stress and confusion. She desperately tried to clench but could only manage pitiful twitches around the man's cock "Nnnnng, Ca... Can't..." She said in between gasps.

"You will," The cruel man said with a dark intonation. While still fucking her just as hard as he had before he reached for the base Alice's tail. Grasping it, the man began to stroke it gently. For a few moments Alice's internal alarm quieted, her tail decreased in volume and her moans went back to their original timbre.

Without knowing why, tears began to flow down Alice's face. She sobbed as she came again, squirting more than she had up to that point. A bright ember of pain was breaking through the wall of pleasure that had been her sole sensation for long minutes past. Molten and growing at the base of her tail, the pain invaded, but it only made her cum harder.

"There we go, you filthy fucking pain slut. You tighten up plenty, just needed to find the right button." The man fucking Alice's ass began to lose consistency in his thrusts as he dipped into orgasm. He twisted and kinked Alice's tail further and further as his thrusts became heavier, decreasing in frequency as he began to unload into the carved out ass. His orgasm didn't last too long, but he filled her to the brim. He slapped into her for the last time and waited there panting. With his cock deflating, he enacted a final cruelty on her tail.

Alice heard the snap and crunch just as much as she felt it. White hot, she screamed and crumpled forward. The cruel man let her fall, her broken tail sliding across his palm. Cum poured out of her ass as she tumbled forward away from his cock. With her hands behind her back she bounced off of the shoulder of the man she had been riding and rolled onto her side. She sobbed loudly, tears and cum sliding off of her flushed face. And even through all of that, she shook as intense waves of pleasure carried her orgasm along.