Alice's Ears Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It took a while for her shaking to fade, but she was so tired, bruised and battered that Alice couldn't move. The parts of her skin that had been glowing with pleasure began to ebb and flow into what they truly were. Cuts, bruises, abrasions, fucked raw skin, stretched, beaten, slapped, spanked, bitten, and broken. The pleasant shaking that bounced her from orgasm to orgasm was slowly turning into the shaking that comes from fatigue and pain.

"Get up," the cruel man said, standing over her battered, fucked out form, "Clean yourself off of my cock. Now."

Alice laid on the tile looking up at the man in shocked silence. Not so much from the act he was asking itself. But from utter disbelief at amount of villainy the men kept stacking onto her. More and more they pushed her. She had done things she had never even considered, felt things she never knew she wanted, and some she truly didn't want to ever feel again. Her broken tail throbbed, Alice didn't dare touch it, she knew it wasn't good.

A shoe slammed into Alice's gut, it had carried enough force to double her over had she not already been curled on the tile. "Up, now." The man commanded again.

Alice attempted to lift herself from the floor, but battered and tired as she was there was no way she was going to be able to get to her knees, especially without the use of her arms. "I... I can't..." Alice said with a strained groan.

With a roll of his eyes the man stepped forward and grabbed a handful of Alice's hair. She let out a moan of stinging pain as he lifted her whole body by her hair, hoisting her to her knees before letting go of her and slapping her across the cheek. He stood over Alice's unstable form waiting, "No manners?" He asked.

Alice looked up at him with a sniffle "...thank you." She said flatly.

He stepped forward again so his crotch pressed against Alice's face. "Get to it," the cruel man commanded "No way I am going back to class with your stench on me." Alice grimaced, and stared up at him with a scowl for a moment before opening her mouth and beginning to lap at the man's flaccid cock. The man chuckled, reaching down to softly pat Alice's head. An act that caused her ears to flatten against her head, worried that he might grab them.

To Alice's benefit, there was hardly anything to the taste other than cum and lube, and she could easily get past this final humiliation. Her tongue gently lapped at whatever she could reach, but soon enough she was content to just suck the residuals off of his cock and balls. Thankfully he did not harden again and began to back off when Alice had finished her job to his satisfaction. "Good whore, you sure do know your place in this world."

A long moment passed as the men pondered what to do next. A wicked smile came to the cruel man's face as he stared down at Alice's kneeling form. "Oh no..." he said to the four other men "You see that? She is trying to escape!"

"What? I... can't... my hands are still cuffed?" Alice murmured to the group, bewildered.

"Yeah look at her, she is going for the door." The long haired man said with a chuckle.

"I guess we have to stop her, teach her a lesson." The short man added sounding bored, barely able to play along.

Alice caught on quick but still tried to argue "Come on, guys... I have done everything, have taken everything, I think this is enough, right?" Her pleas brought no reaction from the group of men, they just formed a circle around her, menace thick in the air.

The first blow came from a shoe, and landed directly on her jaw. Light enough to keep her kneeling but heavy enough to whip her chin to the side and give her the spins. Alice groaned loudly. She tried to speak up but was cut short by another man kicking her in the crotch, it landed with a wet thud. A hand caught her by the hair to keep her from doubling over to protection from another strike. The heel of one of their palms slammed into her already damaged nose bringing tears to her eyes and blood across her lip.

"Please..." she begged, whimpering and on the verge of tears. Alice let out a loud high pitch shriek as one of the men toe punted her in the ribs, the pain was so intense she knew something must have broken. Again her body reflexively tried to double over, but the men kept her upright by her hair. One of them slapped her hard multiple times across the cheek until she tasted blood.

"Shouldn't have tried to escape," the cruel man whispered into her ear before winding up and punching her in the solar plexes.

Alice's breathing stopped as her diaphragm spasmed out of control, in the time it took for her to regain her ability to speak again the men had rained down a handful more blows to her arms and legs, bruises already showing. She sobbed in fear, pain, and confusion "I... why? I didn't try to escape... I did everything..." Alice slurred as tears ran down her face mixing with the blood from her nose and dropping onto her chest and legs.

"Oh fuck off already you stupid cunt," The cruel man said kicking her in the clit. "If all you did was fuck and cum for an entire hour it wouldn't exactly be a punishment. This is for taking so long to submit to Mirri. Hell, it might even preparation, some of the stuff she is into... well... doesn't matter" Finishing his explanation he let go of Alice's hair.

She slumped forward and stared at the ground through watery eyes, anger and frustration mixing with pain. "I am going to kill that bitch," Alice said under her breath, too quiet for anyone to hear.

The cruel man took a step to her side, placing a foot on her ankle and with his full weight. He leaned down and put his ear next to the cat girl who was shivering through the pain. "What was that?" he asked.

Alice turned and looked at him with a fiery glare, "I said... I am going to kill that bitch."

The man smiled, and standing up straight, began to laugh. He took pressure off of her ankle and gestured to the other men to lay into her. "Not if we kill you first." He stated before unleashing a vicious blow to the rib he had already damaged. Alice screamed again and fell over, writhing in pain. Unable to move her arms from her back she could do nothing to even attempt to protect herself other than bring her knees to her chest.

It seemed like hours, but in reality it was hardly even a minute. Still the amount of kicks, punches and slaps that landed upon her in those long seconds was impossible for Alice to count. No part of her was spared, she collected bruises and welts all over. There was no way she was able to stay conscious, the blows to her chest left her unable to breath, the blows to her head blackened her vision as her brain rattled in her skull. They stomped on her legs, her feet, her tail, her hands, but her pained vocalization had stopped mere seconds into the onslaught. Long had she stopped feeling, sunken so far in herself that she only felt the movement of her body as particularly strong blows shifted her form.

The cat girl's vision suddenly focused. She saw the blow that was about to put her to sleep, time slowed as the toe of a boot inched towards her face. She heard a dull wet smack and then everything went black.

~~~~~

Alice groaned loudly as she came back into the land of the living, the men had obviously been exaggerating their desire to kill her, as here she was. Alive. Alice attempted to move but found two things: she was still cuffed, and everything hurt. Even just thinking of moving hurt. She tried to open her eyes but the light caused her head to spin and nausea to bubble in her throat. Just being awake and lying there was proving to be too much. She began to gasp in agony, bringing more pain to her broken and bruised sides, which made her feel faint. She was spiraling in a feedback loop of pain and panic, her body began to tingle as consciousness faded again.

~~~~~

Voices warbled through to Alice as if she were underwater, echoing and tinny. Alice tried to open her eyes, tried to move, tried to speak, but nothing happened. Singular and numb she could do nothing but wait, unable to even feel the floor she believed she rested upon. Dumb and blind she waited, had she been able to do anything, she would have sobbed. For the first time since Mirri sent the picture of Alice and her new owner together, Alice thought of Emma. What would she think if she could see Alice now? Or worse, what would Emma think she had seen her during the depraved orgy, while Alice was riding orgasm after orgasm and begging for more?

Like a radio tuning, the voices started to become clear. Though Alice couldn't tell who in particular was talking.

"Do we just leave her here? We can't carry her past everyone like this..."

"Fuck if I know, Mirri just told us to find her once we were done with the new toy."

"Not like Mirri will be able to get her out alone though, right?"

"Doesn't matter, let's just clean up and get out of here, I'm bagged."

There was a pause in conversation, Alice thought she heard shuffling around her. The sound of the door unlocking was clear, followed by the creaking of hinges.

"Nah, leave Mirri's camera. I'll stand guard outside while you go and find her. She's gonna want to pack up herself anyway."

"Sure. Whatever."

There was more shuffling followed by the door closing, and then silence, a quiet that pulled the suffering cat girl back into a light pained sleep.

~~~~~

Warmth that stung like fire but didn't burn, washed over Alice, pulling her to consciousness. At first she thought she was blind, but unlike before it wasn't unseeing blackness that assaulted her, but brilliant light.

Garbled sounds hit Alice's ears like loud static flowing from the light. ".kct.._-~djc/ ';3c-=/ ))(>bbb3/ +lkcur34````~." Unlike anything Alice had ever heard before somehow she knew it carried information like packets of code. Could it be a voice? Was her brain so damaged from the blow that she could no longer understand?

"En punaikkutti." Said the voice that floated forth from the light. Alice groaned in response to the foreign language.

"to kaimeno mou gataki." The voice spoke again, vaguely feminine it's conjured synesthetic feelings of both warmth and cold in Alice. Her hair stood on end and she shivered where she lay. A weight was placed on the cat girl's head, it moved under and lifted. Alice's head was released, gently held by something soft and warm. Long gentle strokes brushed and unstuck hair from Alice's wet and sticky face. Still blinded Alice tried to question whoever was with her, but only croaked out incomprehensible syllables. The voice shushed her and began stroking her hair as if an attempt to sooth.

"Tristus, misellus catulus." The voice spoke again, this time it sounded somehow familiar. The unknown person continued to softly stroke Alice's hair. Warm droplets splashed against the cat girl's face. Alice thought of rain.

"Come potrebbero? Al mio gattino... finalmente ti ho trovato." The voice felt like butter to Alice as it spoke. Maternal, caring, powerful, ancient. It vibrated.

"Ic aspryrede to ieldum. Min earma cattlin, waes ic to laet?" The rain continued to fall as the voice vibrated through Alice. Again she felt herself fading, pain was seeping through her, she trembled and mewled still unable to see past the blinding light.

"I did search f'r eons. Mine own po'r kitten, wast i too late?" The voice warbled, the sound of many animals, inhuman. At least Alice could understand it now. Still unable to speak, the cat girl just groaned and closed her eyes, slipping towards oblivion fast.

"What have they done to you? How did I misplace you? My kitten." Alice pondered the words that she could now hear. But Alice's energy was gone. Smoke from a candle that was already burnt out. Confused, agonized, broken. The cat girl managed to whimper out two quiet syllables.

"...Emma?" Alice asked before losing to sleep and drifting off.