Alice's Ears Ch. 09

Story Info
Sera shows Alice the most intimate parts of herself.
6.2k words
4.6
2.8k
00

Part 9 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/11/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JadeMynx
JadeMynx
59 Followers

CHAPTER 9 - My Life inside Your Heart

~ ~~ ~~~ ~~ ~

They had made it to the bed by the time Alice finished talking, the cat girl let go of Sera's hand and folded back the covers. She climbed in and scooted over to the far side, slipping her legs under the fabric and holding them up for Sera.

"Kit... kitten?" Sera asked unsure of just about everything at that moment.

"Nothing more, nothing less." Alice said, flashing a soft reassuring smile. "Just... let me hold you. I might not be able to transfer energy, but I like to think I can give a good hug."

~~~

Authors Note:

There is a woman with a penis in this chapter, and will be in many of the future chapters. If that is not your thing, then I suggest finding another story. =^-.-^=

~ ~~ ~~~ ~~ ~

CHAPTER 9 - My Life inside Your Heart

After finishing up and cleaning off her vibrator, Alice sat inactively watching the spot Sera had disappeared from. She waited, and waited, and waited. Really, she had no idea what length of time was long for a seraphim. For all she knew, Sera could be gone for days, weeks, maybe even months if she was pissed enough. In any event, Alice's patience ran out after an hour or two.

The whole time she had waited, she couldn't help but feel less and less comfortable in the clothes she was wearing. They were a crude attempt at showing Sera what she wanted deep down. A bungled confession that should have just been told with words. Alice had thought about what she wanted from the celestial, with the celestial. And she hadn't really come up with anything definitive. But she knew that in that moment, before, and during her long drawn out tease, she had made a mistake.

They were nice. Expensive even. But Alice left them all in a crumpled pile next to the bed as she stripped. Naked, she walked over to the bags and boxes of clothes that were still in the middle of the room. She remembered a couple of cute things that were easily alterable, and more importantly looked soft and comfortable. A pair of medium length sweat-shorts, and a loose fitting cropped tee. She didn't feel like destroying a pair of underwear at the moment, or even wearing them for that matter. But she did cut a hole in the back of the shorts, feeding her tail through as she put them on. The tee wasn't cropped too short, but there was a decent gap that showed off Alice's smooth skin and growing abs. She took a little time to look at herself in the mirror. Cute, but comfy.

~ ~ ~

Alice had been engrossed in a book for an hour or so when her ears popped. The telltale sounds, otherworldly shifting, filled the room. Letting Alice know that Sera was about to return. Extruding shapes, flesh, bone, skin, chaos forming from a single point into being. Tall, Tan, and just as beautiful as the first time Alice had seen her, was Sera. Alice did notice a difference though. Sera had never looked quite so nervous before. Or maybe a better way to put it, Sera had never looked this kind of nervous before. Alice had seen it few times though, usually on the faces of boys as they approached her in an effort to date.

Sera's eyes met Alice's. A small smile broached the celestial's lips. Her eyes scanned downward over Alice's new outfit. "Oh," Sera said, unsure if she was happy or sad about the change in attire "You changed... Um. Good, that is good. I think this is more your style."

Alice let the book drop to the bed beside her and jumped up and onto the floor. She dashed over to the towering Seraph, her arms spread wide as if to meet in a hug. However, unsure of their relationship she stopped short, her arms slowly falling back to her side. She stared at the floor between their feet.

Before speaking, Alice stumbled over syllables, engine backfiring as it worked to find the right words. "Sera... I am so sorry." Alice began "I went, waaaay too far, I got caught up in the moment, in my own body, in my own head. I said horrible things to you. I... I just... You didn't deserve that, I should have just asked instead of putting you through that." Eventually Alice was able to lift her eyes to meet Sera's.

"Kitten, you don't have to... After everything I did to you." Sera said.

"No! I was so in the wrong. I shouldn't, I can't..." Alice said, her train of thought faltering. "You took my life away from me, you ruined it. But... but it was a mistake, or a bad decision, or whatever... You messed up, I think. We all mess up. Do seraphim mess up? You know what, doesn't matter... You may have hidden a few things from me at first, but you never lied. You have been nothing but nice to me, more than nice, you saved me when you could have just let me go. You cook, and clean, and get me things, and, and you've never said even one single mean thing in the entire time I have known you."

Alice paused and reached out to grab Sera's hand, clasping it tightly as she looked up into Sera's big brown eyes. "I will NEVER, EVER, forget what you did. Good or bad. But I will forgive you. Starting now." She gave Sera's hand a reassuring squeeze as she finished speaking.

Sadness melted into a warm smile as Sera gazed down at the apologetic cat girl. Quickly the smile faded as Sera noticed a bruise on Alice's cheek. She gasped and tore her hand from Alice's grip, startling the smaller woman. Sera's hand traveled quickly to Alice's cheek, gingerly brushing the bruise with her fingertips. "Oh kitten... I hurt you... How could I... How... I am so sorry, I just... I... fuck me. I sound like a spineless asshole. I was just so mad, you kept teasing me, and saying those awful things, and... and, I am sorry..." It looked like Sera was on the verge of tears, her eyes locked on the small bruise.

Alice's hand reached up to meet Sera's again, cupping it and pressing it against her cheek. A gentle nuzzle pulled Sera's eyes to Alice's. "I forgive you." She said, trying her best to look reassuring, "Just... please, I'd rather you didn't do it again. And, I'll chalk it up to contextual... ambiguity."

Sera nodded slowly. They stood like that for a time, Sera ever so slightly moving her thumb to stroke Alice's cheek. They gazed into each other's eyes, the first unflinching stare between them in a long time. Alice moved to grasp Sera's free hand. This had become the most intimate moment the two of them had ever shared. Aside from Sera holding Alice, unconscious in her wings, when the catgirl had first arrived.

Eventually, though the moment was tender, Sera began to look nervous. She let her hand fall from Alice's face as she took a half step back, still holding each other with entangled fingers. "Have you? Did you think about what you want? From this? From us?" Sera said intently, looking for a specific answer.

Alice smiled, but her tone was apologetic when she spoke. "I did," She said, "And... And I don't know. I do know what my body wants." Her face blushing, as her eyes flicked towards Sera's lips. "But I can't. I don't trust my body... not with these new changes."

Sera nodded, worry creeping into her features.

"I can't say for certain about my heart or my mind. But... I want... to know. I want to know that I want to be closer to you. But I need more time. Too much has happened, what can I possibly take as truth when I can't even trust myself anymore." As Alice spoke she squeezed Sera's hand tighter, in an effort to stop Sera's face from falling any further into disappointment and worry.

After a long pause of Alice seeking reassurance in the celestial's eyes, Sera eventually sighed. "I... Understand." She said, worried "That is fine, I don't need you to want me. But I do need you to trust me. I admitted that I needed you. And I do. I need your help. But I will only ask of it if you trust me. And I don't see true trust in your eyes. Even if this is as close as we get, even if nothing else forms. I need you to trust me, I need you."

Alice began to look a little worried herself. "What do you need my help for?" She asked tentatively.

Sera shook her head. "Like I said, I will not ask for your help until you trust me. And I cannot have the task weigh on you until then." She hoped the simple explanation would be enough to dissuade any further questioning.

"Ok..." Alice said. "But withholding the truth is what started some of... you know..."

Sera nodded, with her eyes mostly. "I know, but... there is something else I can do. Something I am not supposed to do. Something I am never supposed to do. Something that will bond us together, at least theoretically. At least, as far as I have been told." She began to ramble, nervous energy pouring from her. "I want to show you something that I have never shown anyone before, in the eternity I have existed, not a single other soul has seen it."

Alice furrowed her brow in confusion. "What? Is it?" she asked.

Sera blushed brightly "To show it is blasphemy amongst the Seraphim. I would rather not explain, It is making me shiver just thinking about revealing it. But I promise, we will be closer after you see it. We will be able to trust each other again. Hopefully."

Alice was watching the tall celestial blush and squirm, it added to her confusion. "Is it ready now? Can I see it?" Alice asked, glancing down towards the Seraphim's waist.

Sera shook her head. "I need some time to prepare." She said, "Tomorrow, m-morning I think. I'll be ready then. If, you really want to that is..." She was progressively getting more and more nervous.

Alice stared at the celestial, the giant seemed so much smaller than usual. "Wow..." Alice said, observing Sera. "I... have never seen you like this. You are really worried aren't you? It won't hurt me will it?"

Sera looked a little taken aback by the comment "What!?" she gasped, her eyes flicking to the bruise on Alice's cheek "I would never hurt you. It won't hurt you. I promise."

Alice gave Sera a half smile, squeezing her hand. "Then sure, let's see what you've got."

Sera tried to smile back, but what came through was more of a grimace. Was she really about to show Alice? Would she really fall further from grace just to get a mortal to trust her, to help her with a pipe dream? Sera shook her head to try and clear the doubt. "Ok. Ok, let's maybe, do something else? I can't let myself second guess this. Not now."

Alice shrugged, "Sera, I don't really know what you are talking about. But I am sure it will be ok?" She squeezed Sera's hand one last time before slipping out of her grasp. "Now, let's watch a movie, I feel like we need a distraction."

After a pause, Sera nodded and followed.

The TV was set up in front of the bed, nothing grand but comfortable enough in viewing size from the head of the bed. Sera waited a few steps away as Alice got a movie ready. Neither of them could or would remember the title or the plot, but it was funny and fluffy. Casual viewing.

Once the movie was set up Alice jumped onto the bed and propped up some pillows to make a backrest. She looked up at Sera who hadn't come any closer to the bed. "C'mon," Alice said, patting the space beside her "It's all ready."

Sera looked at Alice, then the TV, then the spot beside the catgirl. She was hesitant, they hadn't been on the bed together since Alice had arrived injured, and a brief moment when Sera held the knife. This would be the first time the bed would be shared in more friendly terms. "Oh... Yeah," Sera mumbled, stepping forward "S-sorry." The tall eternal rearranged some pillows of her own before leaning against them. Alice pressed the remote and the movie began playing.

~ ~ ~

The movie, and the rest of the day were hard on Sera. She just couldn't get into anything. She went round and round in circles; mind numbing nerves, hesitant glances at Alice, blushing almost the whole time. At one point Sera dashed into the bathroom. Alice thought she heard the seraph throwing up. There was really no describing the heaviness that followed Sera around for the rest of the day. She was either in an impenetrable fog, drifting, or nearly catatonic, frozen with nerves. It was extremely odd for Alice to see someone who seemed so powerful, in a state like Sera was in.

~ ~ ~

The day was coming to an end, and Sera was at the stove cooking something for Alice when the room began to fill with smoke. Alice looked up from the book she was reading to see a plume rising from the pan Sera was standing in front of. "Sera?" she called quietly, closing her book and standing from the bed. "Sera?" she said again, louder.

Alice walked quickly over to the stove. Sera was standing still as a rock, staring into the small oil fire. The seraph looked terrified. Eyes red as if she had been about to cry or just finished. "Oh, Sera..." Alice whispered to herself as she picked up a lid and put it over the pan, extinguishing the fire. She switched the stove off, the whole time Sera hadn't moved, seemingly unaware of anything happening around her.

"Sera?" Alice said from beside the celestial. There was no response. Alice pried Sera's fingers from the pan and moved it off the hot element. She took the spatula out of Sera's other hand and laid it to the side. Sera's hands didn't fall, or really even move out of place. She was statue still. Alice placed a hand on Sera's bicep and squeezed tightly, concern creeping more and more into her thoughts. "Sera?!" she called loudly, again there was no response.

Alice ducked under and between Sera's arms to face her. The seraphim's arms were long enough that Alice didn't need to worry about the stove. Facing Sera, it seemed like the celestial was staring directly into Alice's eyes. But her eyes were vacant, a million miles off, staring through the cat girl. "Sera?" Alice said quietly, fear pitching her voice high. Alice stepped forward, placing a hand on Sera's stomach and pushing lightly. "Fuck... Sera? Say something?" Still nothing. Alice examined the seraph's face. Dread pulled creases in the celestials face, aging her further than usual.

"Damn... what...is wrong with you?" Alice mumbled in confusion. She stepped forward and wrapped her arms around Sera, a tight embrace. Alice was much shorter then Sera, her face in line with Sera's solar plexes. She pressed her face into Sera's abdomen clutching her tighter while mumbling her name. After a short pause Alice looked up between Sera's breasts. There was no change in Sera.

"Sera?" Alice said quietly. "Please wake up?" She squeezed Sera tighter, her muscles straining around the celestials waist. "Sera?!" She called, loudly. Still here was nothing, maybe a slight twitch in Sera's eyebrow. Alice drew in a large breath, her lungs expanding full. She paused, examining Sera's face for any sign of awareness. Finally, unable to notice anything she let it out. "SERRRRAAAAAA?!" She screamed, long and drawn out, her voice cracking with effort, Alice's muscles burned as she squeezed Sera even tighter than she had been before.

Alice was red in the face from exertion. She stared up at Sera, her emotions fading the longer she waited, there was no movement. "What the fuck...?" Alice said to herself as she unwrapped her arms from Sera, letting them rest on the tall beings hips. Alice's eyes drifted down to Sera's lips, they were trembling ever so slightly. With a quick flick, Alice's eyes were back on Sera's. Everything was exactly the same, no movement. But gone was the million mile stare. Sera was looking at Alice.

"Sera?" Alice asked.

Sera's lip continued to tremble as she spoke "K-kitten?" Sera whispered, her eyes drifting to the covered pan, then back to Alice who at least to Sera, had just appeared between her and the stove. "W-what is going on?"

Alice gasped, a relieved exaltation. She jumped into Sera and hugged her tightly. "I don't know. I don't know." Alice said, "You were just standing here, you weren't moving, the pan set on fire, you weren't responding to anything I said..."

Sera's eyebrows rose in shock before settling into a furrow. "Oh..." She whispered, mostly to herself. "I... I'm sorry, I was thinking. Maybe a little too hard."

Alice didn't say anything for a while, she just looked up at Sera with concern. "Sera. You know you don't have to..." She started, breaking a drawn out silence. "You don't have to do whatever it is you are going to do. You don't have to show me."

Sera saddened and shook her head. She raised on of her hands and began to gently stroke Alice's head. "I think I do... I think it will help, in more ways than one. I just... don't know what will happen to me. I am already so, little. What if they..." She couldn't finish her thought.

Alice didn't know what to say, she knew she might never understand what sera was talking about. She slipped away from Sera, her hands lingering around the slim waist, debating whether she wanted to part ways. Alice took one of Sera's hands and pirouetted as she dipped under the tall beings arm, not unlike a ballroom move. "How about we watch something else? I know you might not be able to get into it... but it's better than setting the room on fire." Alice pulled on Sera's hand, a pleading suggestion to leave the stove and her malignant thoughts.

Sera glanced between Alice and the stove, "Aren't you hungry? I can still... make something else?" Sera said.

With a short shake of her head Alice turned and pulled Sera towards the bed. "Nope, I am still full from breakfast, and lunch..." She tried to be convincing, but they had both heard her stomach growl earlier. "We have snacks anyway." She added. Sera didn't even try to further the conversation, she had too much on her mind.

The room was small and it was only a few steps before Alice broke the hold on Sera's hand to get another movie ready. Sera sat on one of the stools close to the border between the kitchen and the bedroom. Though it really was all one room. Alice hemmed and hawed over which movie to choose. Sera didn't even bother putting in input, she knew very, very few movies and wouldn't have been able to decide in the state she was in. The seraphim just stared at her hands, flexing each finger one after another as if the simple movements could calm her.

After a minute or two Alice had finished choosing and the movie was ready to play. She walked over to the tall celestial who was slouched on the stool. Alice leaned down, her head tilted to the side in order to look up into Sera's eyes. She forced a smile, "C'mon, let's get to bed." As she took Sera's hand and lifted her off of the stool. "I am going to be honest with you, It is hurting me to see you like this. I don't know how to make it better, but the few time in my life that I spiraled into the abyss, one thing that always comforted me was sharing a bed with someone I cared about. Just being held. Warmth. Another beating heart."

They had made it to the bed by the time Alice finished talking, the cat girl let go of Sera's hand and folded back the covers. She climbed in and scooted over to the far side, slipping her legs under the fabric and holding them up for Sera.

"Kit... kitten?" Sera asked unsure of just about everything at that moment.

"Nothing more, nothing less." Alice said, flashing a soft reassuring smile. "Just let me hold you. I might not be able to transfer energy, but I like to think I can give a good hug."

Sera's lip trembled, but she nodded and slowly climbed into bed. Alice started the movie and the lights began to dim on their own. Alice lay on her back, Sera eventually worked up the courage, though not without some coaxing, to rest her head on Alice's chest. Alice cradled Sera's head and gently stroked the celestial's darker than black hair. Instinctually, Alice began to purr, the way a mother purrs to comfort her brood of kittens. About halfway through the movie, Sera moved her arms to hug Alice back. Every few minutes Sera's body would tense and she would squeeze Alice so tightly it was almost too much to bear. Though Alice didn't mind.

JadeMynx
JadeMynx
59 Followers
12