Alice's Ears Ch. 11 - Epilogue

Story Info
In Emma's diary; the recounting of Alice's disappearance.
1.4k words
4.09
1.8k
0

Part 11 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/11/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JadeMynx
JadeMynx
59 Followers

Chapter 11 - Epilogue

~ ~~ ~~~ ~~ ~

Emma's Journal

Keep out, or in, I don't give a shit, go fuck yourself.

~ ~~ ~~~ ~~ ~

20XX, XX, XX

I called the cops. Where are you? Ghosting? The day after we...

Two days, nothing.

They took some information, said they would get back to me. Told me to contact your parents. I called them. They were worried, they might come back early.

They didn't like it when I showed them the picture of you and Mirri. Said I shouldn't accuse out of jealousy or some shit. They don't know Mirri, they don't know you.

I am going to find you.

Alice... where are you?

20XX, XX, XX+1

She said she didn't know. Swore she didn't know.

She didn't say nothing happened, just that she didn't know where you are, where you went. She wasn't making sense.

I threatened her, she looked so scared. I think she could see that I meant what I said. After classes, she said. Come to her house after classes. She would show me why she didn't know.

ALICE, Alice, alice... poor Alice.

I think I cried the whole time. Why did it look like you enjoyed it? Why did it look like you came so many times, your moans... Alice...

They beat you, I'd seen fights before, seen someone kicked while they were down. But never like that... your body. Pushed across the floor by kicks. The sound of flesh wet by blood being pounded by hands and feet. I will never forget... did they kill you? Alice, are you dead?

No... you were still breathing when the video ended. No, when the light came, when the voices came. Alice... where are you?

I felt a bone in Mirri's face crack. She didn't fight back. She just looked at me like she deserved it. She did deserve it. I've never lost to rage before, but it wasn't red like they say. Just empty space, I remember the first punch, and then I was looking down at Mirri as she choked on her own blood. My knuckles were ruined.

She begged me not to show anyone the video. I bet that isn't the only one she has. Those other girls... her... girlfriends.

I don't know why I didn't take it. Maybe I had already left enough.

20XX, XX, XX+2

People whispered. Mirri was fucked. She still came to school though. Made up some story about something. I didn't care.

I tried to hide my knuckles, but people whispered.

Nothing came of it. No cops, no calls, Mirri didn't even make eye contact.

Dead end.

Mirri Really didn't know anything, or she was better at editing than she looked. I don't believe the latter.

I think I broke my hand.

Alice?

Where are you?

20XX, XX, XX+5

Something is fading Alice. I don't regret anything that we did. But, without you here, I no longer think about you constantly. I mean, I worry, are you dead? Are you gone? Did you leave me?

I no longer think about your... body, constantly. No longer think about your lips, your hands, your breasts...

Sometimes though...

Alice?

20XX, XX, XX+6

Fuck you Alice... come back to me... I thought you were mine, you were mine.

20XX, XX, XX+8

Mirri came to me. Her face is gross. I made her like that. Green and blue and bruising brown. Stitches... she will have scars.

Good.

I listened to her. She said she wanted to help me. To help me find you.

I laughed.

20XX, XX, XX+10

Regrettably. Mirri was the only help I could get. Your parents are useless, the cops are useless.

Even If I gave the cops the footage it wouldn't explain where you are, and it would probably get Mirri thrown in jail... which... maybe...

But she is the only lead I have other than those five ass taxis that beat you to death... hopefully not to death.

Regrettably...

But hopefully...

20XX, XX, XX+11

Mirri felt it too. You affected her just like me. She didn't even know who you were until you changed. And now that you are gone? Guilt.

She is still a cunt, still a sadistic cunt who controls pretty things, fucks them up.

But she never did anything like what she did to you. At least as far as I can tell. At least as far as she told me.

Alice... what are you?

You made me...

Made is strong...

I wanted your heart, I wanted it to be mine. I wanted it.

Mirri wanted your body, your mind.

Alice, are you gone?

20XX, XX, XX+15

Dead end. Dead End. Dead End. Areliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii... Where are you?

20XX, XX, XX+22

Fuck you Alice... come back...

20XX, XX, XX+39

Mirri and me... I and Mirri... Mirri and I?

We have been spending more time with each other, we are still hunting. But there isn't anything to go off of. Just voices and flash. You were there, bleeding, beaten, then gone.

I think we are giving up, or starting to. Everyone else has. Even you parents...

Most of the time we don't even try to look. We just... are around each other, pretending to, pretending to care. I hate her.

But I think we are becoming friends.

Would that piss you off Alice...

I am sorry...

If you just came back, I would...

Alice, where are you?

20XX, XX, XX+41

Fuck you Areli. Fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you F U C K Y O U F U C K Y O U F U C K Y O U F U C K Y O U F U C K Y O U F U C K Y O U F U C K Y O U F U C K Y O U F U C K Y O U. ALICE!!!! FUCK YOU.

I got your letter. Why... why why why why... where are you...

Why would you send me this... this doesn't change anything.

Were you hoping to give me closure??? Huh?????

Useless fucking bitch...

Alice...

Alice...

Alice...

Where are you Alice?

I will find you...

Where ever you are... If this is real... if this letter is real. I hope you are ok. I hope you meant what you said in this...

I love you A.

20XX+5, XX, XX

Dug this thing out... Was thinking about you.

All dead ends... you ran... you ran you ran you ran. From me.

I forgive you. I still love you.

Me and Mirri are still spending time with each other. In some ways she replaced you.

Don't worry, I fixed her. I think... she is still a cunt though.

Where did you go Alice? Will you ever come back? Are you still Alive?

Do you ever think of me?

I'm not sure I will open this again... Or if I will ever find it again. It was buried deep, just flipped it open after we moved in.

Alice...

Alice...

Alice...

Goodbye...

Love you...

~ ~~ ~~~ ~~ ~

Author's Note:

Thank you for reading my first ever long format story! If you actually got through it all, then many blessing upon your family and loved ones. If you enjoyed it, I am glad. If you didn't, then why did you read it all? Either way, thank you for taking the time.

This story is something of a prologue to an idea I have for Alice's journey to the throne of thrones.

However, "Alice's Ears" was written, and/or, planned, while I was coming off of my mind numbing anti-psychotics. It was catharsis, and stress relief, and it was fun to write. But it was what it was. Messy and thoroughly unplanned.

I am going to take a break from actually writing Alice so that I can do some shorter format stuff while planning her journey on the side, actually doing the story properly this time. This way I can have something I am a bit more proud of. Not that Alice's ears isn't aight, it's just not fantastic.

Anyway, Alice's story WILL continue in "The Feline Procession" a trilogy that will start (eventually) with "A Cat Can Smolder"

If you enjoyed my writings, be sure to give me a follow, because Alice might sleep for a while, but many more kinky, action, drama, and humor filled adventures await!

Thanks again for reading!

~ ~ ~

~ ~

~

JadeMynx
JadeMynx
59 Followers