Goddess Ch. 01

Story Info
Enter Tom Vernor and his dom, Sydney Brednar.
1.7k words
4.24
10.6k
9

Part 1 of the 24 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/04/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhh. Oh God." He was begging her. She absolutely loved it when he begged. To see that proud, defiant man of utopian liberty on his back, blindfolded, begging her to mount him, with his cock erect and trembling at her slender fingers. She sat atop him, just north of his cock, and bent down so that their faces met, her lips stopping just shy of his own. Her pretty, petite breasts pressed against his chest, which was slick with the sweat of anticipation.

"You want this, don't you? You need this." she said, cupping his marvelous chin.

"Y-yes. Oh God, yes," he quietly gasped "P-please. Please do it."

"Please... what?" she asked sarcastically, enjoying this scene far too much.

"P-please... please Goddess. Please let me please you." he begged slightly louder.

She giggled a bit, moved to the foot of the bed, and lightly kissed the head of his throbbing cock, before finally mounting him.

"Alright you dirty boy," she said "Fuck your Goddess." She placed her hands on his slick, chiseled chest, and began to ride him, as he bucked his hips in sync with her. The sex was always grand when he did this - these little acts of autonomy that she allowed. He was inventive when he needed to be, and she loved that about him.

"M-move a bit faster you dirty lit-" She didn't even have to finish the sentence. He was almost like a machine, thrusting himself in and out of her rapidly.

"G-Gah... Goddess I'm gonna..." She grinded herself hard against him.

"Just hold on... a bit longer. Hold on a bit..."

They both shouted out in ecstasy. She slicked herself back, letting his freshly relieved prick feel her juices. She sat there atop him, letting him stay inside of her until his cock softened. Afterward, she got up, removed the blindfold, and kissed him gently.

"You did so well." she said, curling up beside him.

He kissed her forehead, and then looked at her. That beautiful, smooth, gentle face. Her small nose with her cute little lips, that little blonde haircut and those amber colored eyes that emanated purity and altruism, beneath the right of which sat a gorgeous beauty mark. No one would've thought she was such a dom, especially to him. She stared back and admired him, with those dark blue eyes, his muddy brown hair, and a jaw so square you'd think he came out of an action movie. She gave him a kiss on his forehead and then got out of bed and stretched a bit before undoing his restraints.

"So, what would you like? Pancakes? Cupcakes? Oreos?" she asked.

"Oh nothing too sweet. I've eaten a lot of bullshit lately and some of the folks at the gym have been giving me crap for it." he said, watching her fat ass walk away.

"Oh have you been listening to that asshole again, Tom? You know he just gives you crap because he can."

"That asshole is my best friend, Sydney. And Cliff's not doing it because he can, he does it because he's a hygiene freak. Course I suppose being a Maoist comes with the territory." Tom said, trying to get out of the bed despite some aching legs.

"Oh sweetie, Jesus, stay in bed!" she said, running back to the bedroom. Tom started back into the bed and they kissed again. "Jeez, you'd think after all this time you'd remember that the aftercare's important." Sydney folded out a stand-up tray beside the bed, and set up a plate full of melon slices with a side of chocolate cupcakes. She crawled back into the bed, and snuggled up next to him under the blanket.

"Go ahead and eat, babe. And screw what Cliff thinks." Tom chowed down while Sydney gave him light kisses along his shoulder.

After he finished eating, Tom got up and got dressed.

"Oh fuck me. Speaking of Cliff, I promised him I'd pick him up from the range like fifteen minutes ago." Sydney gave her lover a hug from behind.

"Go on ahead, pick up your friend." She leaned into his ear and whispered "We can do more later".

"Great, gotta go, love you bye!" he said as he grabbed his duffle bag and ran out the door.

Tom drove for about twenty minutes, running through the metro traffic toward Cliff's home away from home, Al's Arms. He got out of his old Caddie and entered into the gun store separating the entrance from the range. The store was a small, deep colored gray room, horizontally narrow, that stretched out towards the back. At the back was a glass door, behind the owner and operator, Al Geadle, who's back was always to the door and the myriad of firearms that surrounded it. Al himself was an older fellow, in his early 40s, with silvery hair, tanned skin, and copious amounts of arm hair, which showed from the forearm down, due to the rolled up sleeves on his work shirt.

"Howdy Al." said Tom "Is Cliff still in the range?"

"Oh, hey Tom. Yeah, Cliff's still back there. You wanna go to the back and get him?" said Al, handing Tom a pair of ear muffs.

"Sure, be back shortly."

Tom entered into the range, which itself was much larger than the gun shop. Towards the back end of the range stood Cliff. Cliff was 22, same as Tom. He had a very dark complexion, a short afro, thick glasses, and a super-thin stache. His overall build was stocky, but most of it was muscle. He was also currently wielding his tricked out Remington (nicknamed "Huey") and emptying it's contents into a target.

Tom tapped his friend on the shoulder. He turned, waved hello, turned back around and fired one last shot right between the eyes of the target sheet. The target had rounds in it's eyes, it's forehead, several in it's chest region, and one in the groin. Cliff was a vegan, but if anyone saw how he shot, they'd assume he hunted every meal. The two exited the range, and handed their earmuffs back to Al.

"Sorry about how long that went on, Al. Jackass over here was supposed to show about thirty minutes ago." Cliff said, digging into his pocket for his wallet "What'll I owe ya?"

"Ohhh, don't even worry about it there Cliff. I'm sympathetic to your troubles. Head on out, I won't bother your bank account." Al said, smiling whilst resting his face on his left hand.

"Well alright, thanks then. I'll be back some time around next week. Waiting on some new parts to come in." Cliff said, putting his wallet back in and picking his gun case off the floor.

"Have a good day! Come again soon!".

Tom unlocked the car and Cliff threw his stuff in the back seat before turning to Tom.

"Man, what the fuck? I told you, six goddamn thirty! I got shit to do!"

"Look, I'm sorry dude, I got held up at Sydney's! You've known me since like fifth grade, I wouldn't go out of my way to screw you over like that!"

Cliff sighed deeply. "Alright, 's cool. But you gotta manage your time better with her. It's cool if I get back to the dorms late every once in a while, but if this was a party meeting I'd get my ass chewed out. And not in a good way either."

The two hopped in the car and Tom stomped on the gas pedal right after they got out of the lot. Despite the age of his old ride, it ran like a cheetah.

"Speaking of screwing, you do know Al's checking you out, right?"

"Shit, he can check me out all he wants. I don't date white guys. I got my vices, but that ain't one of 'em. I'm especially not dating a liberal. Speaking of which..."

"Oh hell, here we go!"

"Now calm down Tom, I'm not gonna rip on you here. Although I do think it's funny an anarchist like yourself is dating someone so milquetoast. Lemme ask you something. You been seeing this girl how long?"

"Bout seven... eight months now."

"Right. And you two have never done anything besides date and fuck. Never met their friends, nor their family? You ain't think that's weird?"

Tom paused. The relationship had been going pretty great, he'd never really thought about that. He preferred not to bring her around most of his friends due to their political beliefs, and his family absolutely mortified him. Though why she'd never brought this notion up, he had no idea.

"I... It's complicated, OK man?"

"Look, I'm just saying, y'all might wanna try, y'know, doing normal couples shit."

Tom pulled into the dormitory parking lot, which as usual was crowded as sin, and parked way in the back. They both got their bags and started walking towards the dorms.

"Look, I'll talk to her next time it comes up. But that said, in the name of shifting gears, you know when we're supposed to get this new R.A?"

"No clue. I've heard some chatter among the faculty, but nothing solid. Can't be worse than Mason, that's for damn sure."

Cliff pulled out his key and unlocked the dormitory entrance. The two headed down the hall to the elevator, going up to floor 3.

"You talk to Sydney, alright? I wanna finally meet this girl who's seduced my adamant black flag flying friend."

"Alright, alright. Good night, man."

"G'night."

Tom opened the door to his dorm. It was a small, two bedroom apartment with a tiny kitchen. Tom's roommate, Casey, kept largely to their room. Whenever they left their room, their face was always behind a book. Whenever they were in said room, they were behind a series of books which formed something of a wall around them and their armchair. Tom's room was, like Casey's, quite messy. Although this was largely due to his frequency to leave wrappers about from this or that thing of junk food (which his coach would murder him in cold blood for even looking at). He changed into his pajamas and laid up on his bed, looking at the ceiling fan. It'd been so long since they started seeing each other... How would he bring up the idea? Hey babe, I know we've been going out a while, but we don't know each other's friends and family and that's weird and... no, that seemed too weird, too direct. He sighed and went fuck it. He'd think about it tomorrow.