Alice's High Heels

Story Info
Alice's heels trigger her husband's friend's lust at a party.
1.2k words
4.22
11.7k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheVader858
TheVader858
17 Followers

Alice sat in a chair with her one leg crossed over the other, watching the party from a short distance when she suddenly heard her husband's friend speak.

"You look fantastic in that dress." He stated boldly, slurring some of his words as he walked toward her.

"Thank you, Gerald. That's sweet of you to say." She replied as she looked up at him, watching him take another huge gulp of whiskey from the glass he had in his hand.

"And I must say, you are wearing the hell out of those fuck-me-heels!" He added as his eyes fixated on the hot pink strappy stilettos she was wearing.

"Um...thanks?" She smirked at his choice of words but then brushed it aside as she chalked it up to him having had too much to drink.

"What?" He asked while looking at her, studying her face and drinking in her beauty.

"Nothing, just an odd choice of words to say to your friend's wife." She said as she twirled her hanging foot, drawing his attention back to it.

"How else should I describe them? I mean your feet quite literally look fuckable in those heels, highly irresistible!" He explained as he got down on his knees in front of her. She uncrossed her legs and put them together with her high heeled feet flat on the ground as her previous position had her foot hanging between his legs however, he placed his glass on the ground next to him and wrapped his hands around her calves.

Alice was shocked by his behavior, taken aback by his sudden lust toward her but she didn't stop him as he began running his hands up and down the back of her legs, caressing them until he hooked his hands behind her ankles and gently pulled them toward him. She held the sides of her chair to steady herself, watching in awe as he lowered his head and raised her feet to his face where inhaled deeply and held his breath before letting it out.

"They smell so good too. Your feet in these heels are triggering me so badly!" He said but before she could speak he began kissing her pastel gray pedicured toes. She watched in shock and awe as he kissed the tops of both feet in tandem, his lips making their way all around her feet until he reached her exposed arches and began licking them.

"Oh my...Gerald!" She exclaimed, further taken aback by his actions but once again not stopping him.

"I just can't resist them anymore. The look, smell and taste of them is just too much for me to hold back from." He explained. Her eyes grew wide as she watched and felt his tongue slide between the arch of her one foot and the high heel strapped to it. Her cheeks became flushed while feeling his tongue lavishly slither underneath her foot before he did the same to her other foot, this time taking the liberty to begin licking her entire foot. She watched as his tongue ravenously covered every inch of exposed skin, going as far as licking over and between her toes when he suddenly stopped and leaned back while savoring the taste of her feet on his tongue.

"Your feet are so damn sexy it's insane!" He proclaimed and without warning proceeded to unzip his pants and pull his cock out.

"Gerald!" She said in shock, initially worried that they would be seen but her focus quickly shifted to how rapidly his cock tripled in length and girth. With his cock now fully erect, he returned his hands to the back of her ankles and pulled them closer to him. His back straightened and him still on his knees, her feet lined up with his crotch giving him the opportunity to hold her high heeled feet together and wedge his cock between the arches of her feet.

Alice felt his cock throb against her skin and in turn this made her throb between her thighs as his lustful aura had now infected her's. Without saying a word he focused his gaze intensely on the sight of his cock between her high heeled feet and began moving his hips back and forth slowly. Again Alice didn't stop him and instead watched with her heart pounding in her chest until he pulled his cock out from between her feet, hooked the fingers of one hand behind both her ankles and with the other hand held his throbbing cock near the base and began rubbing it all over her gorgeous feet to a point where it started leaking precum which he then focused on smearing all over her pedicured toes leaving them glistening in the night lights.

She couldn't believe how worked up he had gotten just from the heels she had chosen to wear but continued watching as he leaned back slightly and stroked the length of his cock which had oozed enough precum for him to use as lubricant. He groaned softly as his gaze stayed locked on her aesthetically seductive high heeled feet until she noticed him breathing heavily suddenly.

"Fuck!" He whispered then held his breath, holding himself and his cock steady as its head swelled up before rapidly blasting thick ropes of warm cum which he somehow managed to aim perfectly given the state he was in and cover her toes. Alice nearly had to pick her jaw up off the floor as she was flabbergasted by the sheer amount of cum he had just ejaculated onto her toes to a degree where she could feel it starting to ooze down between her soft toes, some of it even dripping off the edges of her shoes.

It took a minute for him to catch his breath and steady himself before he let go of her ankles and placed his hands on the ground to aid him in standing up. His cock now spent and going flaccid, he placed it back in his pants and zipped up before proceeding to dust his pants by the knees where he had been kneeling and straightened his clothes out.

"That was so fucking hot!" He slurred his words as he took a last glimpse of her cum covered feet and heels, reveling in the erotic sight he had just created.

"Are you crazy? What if my husband saw us?" She asked in a low voice while looking down at her feet to see the mess he had made all over her toes. She couldn't help but wiggle her toes and tilt her feet from side to side as if trying to admire them from different angles.

"Yeah I lost myself for a moment there. Im sorry but those heels are just too fucking sexy!" He explained himself however, it didn't escape his notice that she still hadn't cleaned his cum off her toes even though he had had enough time to make himself decent.

"Should I get you something to wipe up so we can head back to the party?" He asked, noticing she was now fanning herself as she continued admiring her cum covered high heeled feet.

"No, it's ok. I just need a minute to put myself together, I'll come in a bit." She responded, still fanning herself and as he walked away from her he could've sworn he heard the shutter sound of a camera phone and wondered if it was her taking a picture.