Joanne's Fall

Story Info
Housewife's blackmailed journey begins.
5.2k words
4.51
189.7k
269

Part 1 of the 22 part series

Updated 12/22/2023
Created 12/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TwistedManc
TwistedManc
4,420 Followers

Joanne's Fall

Everyone in this story is over the age of 18!

These are going to be rapid fire stories, unlike most of my stories where they are 8,000 words or more.

I hope you enjoy the start of Joanne's fall from grace!

The Mistake

Joanne is sitting in her bedroom flicking through her phone. Her husband Freddy is out with his mates for the evening and won't be back until tomorrow. She's found herself on a regular site she visits when alone.

For the last few years, her sex life with Freddy has pretty much come to an end. Both being 46 years old and being married for 15 years, the spark has just sort of fizzled out.

Although she knows she's not in as great a shape as she once was, she still thinks she should be sexy enough to keep his attention.

Joanne has D cup sized tits, a curvy arse and thick thighs. All over she has smooth, pale skin and has long brunette hair.

This site is an online sex chatroom that she goes on regularly now. Knowing that she will never physically cheat on her husband, having online sex with men who compliment her body gives her enough thrill to satisfy her needs.

She's wearing just a pink robe with nothing underneath, letting the warm air hit her as she flicks through a few messages.

One man has sent her some filthy messages which instantly turn her on reading them. Since her already vanilla sex life is gone, being treated like a slut online is something that Joanne has come to love.

Just as she goes to reply, another message comes through.

DomJ18: Hey there, your profile interests me, I've always been more interested in older, slutty women. Message me back.

Reading that and assuming that his age is 18, something about it turns her on. Joanne and Freddy's son is 20 and something about someone younger than him has her pussy instantly on fire.

Bringing one hand down, she slowly massages her clit as she types back a response.

Married40: Hi there, I have to say I normally chat to older men on here. But a young man could definitely be of interest.

She watches as he types back as she carries on slowly rubbing herself.

DomJ18: Good girl, so you're married? Does your husband know what a slut his wife is like online?

Being spoke to like this has Joanne giving off a little moan.

Married40: No he doesn't, our sex life is dead so I come on here for my own pleasure.

DomJ18: Fair enough, where are you from? I can meet you right now and show you what you're missing.

Although deep down Joanne would love nothing more than to have some young man fuck the life out of her, she knows that she can't.

Married40: Sorry I don't do meets, I just have online fun. I don't feel like that's cheating too much on my husband.

DomJ18: That's disappointing... but I can work with that. Send me a photo of you so I know what I'm working with.

Joanne loves the way he is telling her what to do, and she has a file of photos she's taken of herself. All in the right angles so there is no certain way to prove it's her.

Clicking on one of her standing in front of a full length mirror with just a pink thong on but with her face out, she sends it to him.

Married40: Enjoy.

DomJ18: You are a hot little slut aren't you! I love your big, heavy tits!

Reading this and being complimented by a young lad has Joanne on fire, she slides a finger deep into her soaking wet pussy and presses it softly against her G-spot.

Married40: Thank you sir, can I see you?

Joanne has been talking online in these chat rooms long enough to know how these dominant men want to be spoken to.

Suddenly, a photo shows up on her chat of a big, hard black cock. It looks to be twice the size of her husband and is being held onto by this young man's dark hand.

Married40: Fucking hell! Your cock is huge!!

Joanne starts to pump her finger in and out of her pussy as she looks at his cock.

DomJ18: I'd love to have your big tits around it right now, and watch your slutty little mouth choke on it!

Fuuuuuckk! Joanne moans to herself as she fingers her needy pussy faster.

Married40: I'd love to be on my knees in front of you, bobbing up and down on your cock as you don't even pay me any attention!

DomJ18: I'd have you choking on my dick until you're gagging and spitting all over it. Before I pull you up and fuck your unused cunt like the whore you are.

Joanne pants for breath as she reads this, fingering herself faster and faster. Loving having this younger man dominate her.

Clicking on another photo of her on her hands and knees with her pussy and arsehole facing a mirror, she sends it to him.

Married40: Would you fuck me like this sir?

DomJ18: You really are a fucking whore! I'd cum deep inside your cunt then send you home to your bitch husband!

Joanne doesn't like talking about her husband in these conversations as they make her feel guilty about what she's doing.

Married40: Please don't talk about him as we have our fun.

DomJ18: Fair enough, are you fingering yourself right now slut?

Married40: I've got two fingers fucking my soaking wet pussy right now sir! But I wish it was your big, hard cock!

Joanne's pussy is dripping wet as she fucks herself faster and faster. Letting her phone drop, she grabs onto one of her big tits and squeezes her nipples, making herself moan louder and louder.

DomJ18: How badly do you want me to spread your legs and fuck your cunt over and over until you're cumming around my cock like the filthy little whore you are?!

"Fuuuuckk!" Joanne moans as she fucks herself.

Married40: Yes sir! I want your young cock balls deep in my pussy. I'd be moaning so loud for you like a whore!!

Feeling riskier, Joanne takes a selfie from her chin down, showing her big tits and her fingers in her pussy and sends them to him.

Dropping her phone again, she pumps her two fingers faster and faster into her pussy as her other hand rubs her clit. Her orgasm growing more and more inside of her. Her chest is heaving up and down with loud moans filling the room.

Grabbing her phone, she looks at the latest message from her online playmate.

DomJ18: Joanne Hardy, well isn't this a surprise!

What the fuck?! Joanne thinks as her heart sinks in her chest.

Her fingers instantly leave her pussy and a feeling of being sick hits her stomach.

DomJ18: I never expected you to be such a horny slut!

No, no, no, no! How does he know who I am!! Joanne panics and feels her hands shaking. Scrolling up, she feels like she's about to throw up as she sees the selfie she send wasn't from her chin down. In the heat of the moment she didn't realise it has her entire face on it!!

DomJ18: I wouldn't start ignoring me now Joanne, wouldn't want Freddy knowing what whore his wife is being.

Married40: Who are you????

Joanne's hands are shaking as she stares at her phone, waiting for this unknown person to reply.

She tries to run through her head anyone she knows who is 18 and name starts with the letter J, right now she can't think of anyone and she panics more!

What if they're not 18? What if their name doesn't start with J?! It could be anyone!!! She panics.

DomJ18: Don't worry about that right now, all you need to know is from now on... I own you.

Married40: Please, please can we forget this! My husband can't find out! Please!!!

She stares at her phone as he types back, still trying to think who it could be.

DomJ18: Freddy won't find out what a whore you are as long as you always obey me!

Married40: Please what do you want? Do you want money??

DomJ18: Oh I want much more than that, you are my personal whore for now on.

This can't be happening!! Joanne thinks, before she can reply another message comes through.

DomJ18: Take off your robe and take a photo of your full body and send it to me.

Oh no, please god! Help me!! Joanne panics momre.

Married40: Please, we can work this out!

DomJ18: Do not fucking question me again! Do as you're fucking told!

Once again, Joanne feels sick to her stomach reading it, knowing she is completely at this person's mercy.

Standing up, Joanne slowly take off her robe and takes a photo of her completely naked. This time, making sure it's from the neck down.

DomJ18: Oh you stupid slut. It's a bit late to hide your face now.

Married40: Please don't make me! I can't do this!

DomJ18: You will do whatever I tell you to do!! Now, take a photo of you completely naked with your face in and give me a nice little smile!

Although she is still shaking and fearful, she takes the photo and forces a smile out. Hitting send, Joanne knows she is sending more ammunition to be used against her. However, she knows it's already too late.

DomJ18: Good girl, now get back onto your bed and spread your legs. Start playing with your slutty little cunt.

Married40: I can't do that! I'm fucking terrified right now!!

DomJ18: You should be terrified if you disobey me whore!

Oh fuck! Joanne thinks, not knowing a way out of this.

She gets onto her bed and does as he tells her, trying to rub her clit but fear is overpowering her horniness.

DomJ18: Show me you've done what you were told.

Grabbing her phone, Joanne takes a photo of her pussy with her fingers over it.

DomJ18: Good girl. I actually have already cum, but I'll be in touch. Give me your number.

Once again, Joanne hesitates, giving her number to him just increases his power over her.

Married40: Please don't make me.

DomJ18: That's it, you asked for it whore. Guess Freddy will be surprised to see these photos.

Joanne jumps up and quickly types her number to him, hoping it will stop him from telling Freddy any of this.

DomJ18: Finally, you're learning. Keep an eye on your phone tomorrow. Goodnight my slave.

Joanne doesn't reply. Instead, she throws her phone onto the bed and panics over her future.

How could I be so stupid! Do I deserve this? For sexting with men online, is this what I get for having a little fun?!

The First Day

Joanne barely slept a wink last night. As the sun slowly rises, she looks at the time on her phone. Knowing it's only a few hours until Freddy should return.

Every two seconds she is checking her phone for a text off this person, but nothing comes through. She decides that she can't just sit there and wait, so she gets up and makes herself some breakfast. Except she still feels sick from what's going on.

It's 9am and her phone vibrates.

Master J: Good morning slut. I hope you're ready for your first day as my slave.

Reading it, Joanne starts to shake again, This is it. She thinks.

Joanne: Please can we just forget about this?

Master J: Not a fucking chance, it's time to teach you a lesson.

Joanne's heart beats faster and faster in her chest as she reads that he's still typing.

Master J: Firstly, you will always address me as Master.

Joanne: Yes, Master.

Reading it, before last night those words would bring her great pleasure. Yet, right now they fill her with fear.

Master J: Good slut. Secondly, what are you doing today?

Joanne thinks about this for a minute, right now she has no plans but she doesn't want him to know she is free all day to use. So, she types him back a lie.

Joanne: I am going shopping to a shopping centre today, Master.

Master J: Good, you are to wear a skirt and no underwear on.

Joanne: I can't do that!!!!

Joanne's chest is heaving up and down as she reads his text, not believing this is actually happening to her. Although she has had chats with men who have dominated her like this in the past, it's never been anything real. This however, is deadly real.

Master J: I guess you like being punished. Since you said that, while you are out, you are to flash your exposed pussy to 5 different people.

Joanne: Please don't make me do that!!!

Oh god, this can't get any worse!!! She thinks.

Master J: Well that's another punishment. You are also to ask at least 3 different men to make you cum.

"Oh my fucking god!!" Joanne shouts out loud at reading his last order.

Joanne: Please! I can't do that!! I'll do anything else! Please I can't cheat on my husband!!

Master J: You need to learn that you have no control in this Joanne. You will do what I have told you and I want proof. You are to press record on your phone when you ask these people to make you cum. If you don't I will send the photos and our chat to your husband right now.

What follows is a screen shot of her blackmailers phone with her husband's number on it.

Oh fuck! Joanne panics. Okay come on, we can do this! No one is going to actually say yes! I can just play it off as a joke!

Joanne: Please don't send them to him! I'll do it, I'm sorry.

Master J: Good girl. Have fun.

Joanne gets dressed, putting on a t-shirt and a baggy skirt with no underwear on. Her big tits are hanging in her top and her nipples are clearly visible. Walking out of the house, she feels more exposed than she ever has before in her life.

Getting into her car, Joanne drives to the shopping centre. Although she doesn't actually need anything, she walks around for a little while when she gets there.

After twenty minutes, her phone vibrates.

Master J: I haven't seen you flash anyone yet.

Oh my god!! He can see me?! Joanne thinks to herself, looking around, the shopping centre is filled with people, yet she can't spot any young black men looking at her!

Joanne: You're here?

Master J: Yes I am, and you look hot in your grey skirt. Your big nipples look great poking through your shirt as well.

What the fuck! Where is he? Who is he?!

Looking around, Joanne sees an empty bench on one side of the shopping centre. Going over to it, she crosses her legs and watches all the people walking past. Still looking to see if she can see any young black men staring at her.

Her phone then vibrates in her hand.

Master J: That's a good spot to start flashing people.

Oh fuck! Where is he?!!!

Looking around, Joanne slowly uncrosses her legs and sits with them wide, exposing her bare pussy to anyone that looks in her direction.

Master J: Good slut, sit like that for 2 full minutes!

Looking at her phone, Joanne knows this is going to be the longest 2 minutes of her life!

Although not many people glance over to her, all too distracted with their own shopping, she does spot a few men and women look over and clearly see her bald pussy.

What's worse for Joanne, having herself exposed like this for anyone to see has her growing more and more wet.

What's wrong with me? Am I getting turned on by this!!

One man takes a long look at her and smiles directly at her and Joanne feels her body give a quiver of pleasure. Knowing this stranger has enjoyed the view.

Oh god, this is unbelievable! Joanne thinks as she feels herself getting hornier and hornier at being exposed.

The clock keeps ticking and every second Joanne gets more turned on and wetter, knowing that as soon as she goes home she will have to make herself cum.

Master J: Good slut, you can cross your legs now.

Doing as instructed, Joanne covers up her bare pussy. Pushing her thighs together she accidentally lets out a little moan from her throbbing clit.

Master J: Time for your second punishment, go and ask someone to make you cum.

For fuck sake, this is going to be hell! Joanne thinks.

Standing up, she can feel her hands shaking in fear as she approaches one man who's holding a few different shopping bags.

Holding into her phone, Joanne hits the audio record button as she approaches him.

"H-hi." She stutters.

"Hey, can I help?" He asks back with a cute smile.

Fuck, this is it.

"Can you..." Joanne say, looking to the ground as she can't even look him in the eye, "Can you make me cum?"

"Excuse me?" He asks in shock, as though he's not sure he heard correctly.

"N-nothing, sorry." Joanne stutters out and quickly walks away.

Sending the audio to her Master she waits for his reply.

Master J: Not bad slave, although I'm disappointed you chickened out at the end.

Joanne: That was never part of the order.

Master J: Fair enough, next time, you will make it clear what you're asking for.

Fuck! Joanne thinks to herself.

Seeing a woman stood on her own, Joanne thinks it could be easier to ask it to a woman instead of a man. So, she walks over to her.

"Excuse me?" Joanne asks the pretty young blonde woman.

"Yes?" She asks back in a soft voice.

"I wanted to ask if... you could help make me cum?" Joanne asks, the words sounding ridiculous coming out of her mouth.

"Erm...." The women replies, clearly not expecting that, "No, sorry." She replies awkwardly.

"Never mind, thank you." Joanna says and quickly turns and walks away and sends the audio to her master.

Master J: Better, now, how about that group of lads there. Go and ask if any of them want to make you cum.

Joanne is both angry and horny reading this, the idea of the three young men hearing her asking them to cum turns her on, yet it's not what's been agreed and is riskier.

Joanne: You said I only have to ask 3! With them that will be 6!

Master J: I still don't think you're understanding this fully. Go and ask them right now.

He doesn't even have to threaten Joanne for her to know she doesn't have a leg to stand on.

Looking at the three lads, they must be in their early twenties and to be fair they are all attractive men. Joanne wonders if any of them could be her blackmailer and that this could all be some sick game, however none of them are black.

Slowly walking over to them, Joanne prays to god that they will all say no to her request.

"E-excuse me?" Joanne says grabbing all three of their attention.

"Hello?" One of the lads ask.

"I was wonder if.. if.." Joanne stutters.

"Yes?" Another one asks.

"If.... If any of you can make me cum?" She blurts out quickly.

"What?!" One of the lads blurt out in shock.

"S-sorry." Joanne whispers and turns around.

"Wait!" One of them call out before she leaves.

Oh no. Joanne panics.

Turning around, one of the lads, who must be 6 foot and dressed nicely is smiling at her.

"You serious?" He asks.

Suddenly Joanne's phone vibrates and she quickly looks at it.

Master J: If he is saying yes you have to let him! Or I hit send.

On it is a screenshot of her blackmailer about to send all the evidence of her to Freddy.

TwistedManc
TwistedManc
4,420 Followers
12