Alice's New Life Pt. 03

Story Info
Tessa humiliates Alice further.
3k words
4.36
43k
36
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/09/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The girls and Alex sat at the table with glasses of wine while Tessa explained the plan. "Ok, so we have five guys coming over later to party, so we'll have to get you dressed by then. For now, I want to train your ass!"

The girls led Alex to the bedroom and ordered him to strip. He bent over the bed and Tessa pulled the butt plug out, leaving him feeling weirdly empty. Tessa started ordering him around, "Get on your back and put your legs up in the air, I want you to watch as we fuck you repeatedly. We've got a few hours before our guests arrive and I think we could each go a few rounds with you before then." She tied his legs to the tops of the bed posts, then pulled him to the edge of the bed, his ass on the edge making him accessible for the girls. Tessa pulled down her bikini and walked to the side of the bed, next to Alex's head. She smiled, "You have thirty seconds to lube up my dick with your mouth before I start fucking you." Alex immediately started sloppily sucking on Tessa's monster of a dick, trying to get as much spit as possible on it.

Sasha turned on some music, and Tessa plunged into Alex's still gaping hole. She began fucking him ruthlessly. Alex came twice before Tessa filled his ass with her hot sticky cum, much to the girls amusement. Over the next three hours, Alex covered his stomach in his own cum, ate ass for almost half the time, and had almost 15 different cumshots deposited deep inside his "pussy". The constant harassment from the girls further defeated his spirits.

When Sasha had the last round on him, she wiped up all of his cum off of his stomach and fed it to him. He was repulsed by the taste and idea of his own cum, but he had no choice. Tessa put a small butt plug in his ass to stop the cum from spilling out. He could feel the pure volume of cum in his bowels sloshing around. They untied him and stood him up, he looked up at the girls around him and felt smaller than he'd ever felt.

They handed him a skimpy black string bikini for him to wear. Once he put it on, they handed him a pair of 5 inch black stiletto heels. Tessa brushed his hair, "The butt plug is much smaller, but has a unique function that you will see soon. Now tonight, we have a challenge for you. There's 5 guys, and you need to give at least 5 blowjobs and be fucked at least 3 times. To make it harder, two blowjobs and one fucking must be outdoors. If you fail, we'll punish you. If you succeed, we'll give you a reward. Now, let's start drinking!" The girls cheered and headed downstairs.

Alex was temporarily thankful for his dick being so small from the surgery so that his front looked smooth like a woman's. The other girls had tucked their dicks, but Alex couldn't. They were a few white claws deep when the doorbell rang, which meant Alex was already quite tipsy. Tessa headed to the front door while the rest stayed around the bar. That's when he felt it. The plug shocked him then he felt suddenly very giggly. He realized the plug had drugged him with something similar to nitrous oxide. Sasha noticed it and spoke up, "Alice, give me the plug now, it's filled its purpose, and do not attempt to wipe any cum that leaks."

Alex pulled the plug out without hesitation and started to feel the girls combined cum dribble out of his hole. Unfortunately, the drug loosened him up so much that he couldn't clench his asshole. Cum started streaming down his legs as he heard talking come around the corner. Tessa led 5 very large guys into the kitchen, and began introductions, "These are my two best friends, Sasha and Jenna, both single. And then the small blonde cutie is my girlfriend, unfortunately she has a habit of sleeping around. You can even see cum leaking out of her right now!" Everyone started laughing. Tessa continued, "I'm sure she'll introduce herself to each of you guys before the nights over, won't you Alice?"

She turned to face Alex and he smiled and with an involuntary giggle, "Oh yes I will."

The party started and they all began drinking inside. Alex stayed pretty quiet, only speaking when spoken to. Sasha made a motion to move outside and everyone got up to follow. Tessa whispered, "Don't forget your task," as she walked by. Alex cringed and then grabbed the last guys arm back, keeping him inside. Derek turned and faced Alex, noticing her legs covered in cum. He stuttered, "Hey uhh I don't want sloppy seconds and your girlfriend is right there."

Alex knee what he had to do, "Don't worry about her, and I just want to make you feel good." He got down on his knees and pulled his dick out. It was surprisingly small for his size. Alex licked it once, "Just give me a few minutes down here," and he began giving his first of the five required blowjobs. After a few minutes, the guy came in his mouth. Alex swallowed it all and thanked him for his cum, hating every word of what he said.

They headed outside and Alex got in the hot tub with Tessa and two guys. Alex was hoping it would wash all the cum off of him, and it worked. As soon as he got in the pool, he could feel it wash off. Tessa realized this and grabbed Alex's arm, bringing him towards her. She started squeezing his ass and groping her breasts as she held Alex against her body. The guys ogled as the two girls touched each other. Tessa started making out with Alex and the guys both grew hardons, not leaving the pool. Tessa pulled away and turned to the guys, "Isn't my girlfriend super hot?"

Both guys nodded and agreed, Tessa asked again, "What's your favorite part about her?"

One guy, David, said "I love her ass," and the other, Brent, said, "I love that slutty face."

Tessa smiled, "Well boys it's your lucky day, one of my favorite things to do is watch my girlfriend get dicked down and I rarely have the chance to watch her get gangbanged. Do you want that?"

Both guys were practically drooling while they nodded, entranced by Tessa's attitude and the prospect of fucking Alice. She turned to Alex, "So Alice, what do you say when two kind men want to fuck you so badly?"

Alex turned to the guys, "Please can you guys fuck me? I need you both right now." The guys quickly grabbed Alex and got on either side. Alex turned his head to face the guy who was behind him and out of fear that he would realize that he wasn't a girl, he said, "Since you love my ass so much, why don't you put it there?" Then he bent over and grabbed the other dick and began sucking.

As the two guys began to Eiffel Tower Alex, Tessa began making out with the guy fucking him and whispered, "She just loves anal," as the guy began roughly fucking Alex's ass. He was focused on the dick in his mouth when he started moaning loudly from the other penetrator. It only lasted a few minutes before the guy he was sucking off blew his load in his mouth. Tessa laughed, "I love how my Alice always swallows, she's such a good whore. Now my turn, babe eat my ass while he fills you up." She bent over the side of the hot tub and Alex shoved his face in between her ass cheeks and began tonguing her hole. She squirmed as he licked and tongue fucked her ass. Alex paused for a second while he had his own orgasm from the anal penetration. He moaned loudly in his newly girly voice and he heard the guys calling him a slut.

The guy in his ass suddenly went balls deep and sprayed his load deep inside of him. The two guys left the girls there to continue making out. Tessa always seemed to be genuine and passionate with their kisses. Alex wondered if it was all a facade or if she actually wanted them to be girlfriends. Tessa broke away from their kiss and held Alex's head, "You're so cute, I love seeing that pretty little face choking on a big dick. You've got three more blowjobs and two more fuckings according to my calculations. Get a move on!"

Alex went back to the crowd and saw them all sitting in lounge chairs and talking. One of the two other guys, Tom, called out his new name, "Hey Alice baby, I think it's time I get some lovin, come sit with me," Alex walked over and started to sit on Tom's lap when he grabbed her and pulled her down with a yelp. He bit her ear, "I'd like a lap dance, please." Alex spent the next hour grinding and gyrating on the mans lap, feeling his hard dick against her ass, but never letting her move.

The sun started to go down and Jenna, who was sitting on Derek's lap, had an idea, "Hey guys, lets play truth or dare!" Everyone agreed emphatically except Alex.

They all got new drinks and sat around the fire pit. Alex was pulled back onto Tom's lap again. Jenna started the game, "Ok first off, if you refuse to do a dare or answer a truth, you lose a piece of clothing, second, anything goes, I'll go first. Alice, truth or dare?"

Alex looked at her, terrified of losing a piece of clothing and not wanting to do a dare, "Truth,"

Jenna smiled and asked, "List everything you've ingested today."

Alex cringed just realizing he hadn't eaten anything, "Well, I've had a few white claws, a glass of wine, and uhh cum." Everyone laughed and waited for Alex to take his turn.

He stuttered, "Derek, truth or dare?"

Derek confidently responded with dare.

Alex smiled and decided to be bold, "Derek, I dare you to give a blowjob to anyone of your choice here."

They all laughed and he pulled off his swim shorts as those were all he had on. He confidently showed off his junk to the crowd before sitting back down. Jenna once again say on his lap.

They went around the circle and when it got to Tessa, Alex was already down to just his thong bottoms, his pierced tits hanging for everyone to see. She smiled cruelly, "You've done too many truths, Alice, I wanna see you in action. I dare you to ride Tom's dick while we play!" The crowd cooed and Alex realized this was a good chance to get another one of his required fuckings in.

Alex readjusted himself and Tom pulled out his dick to reveal the thickest dick Alex had ever seen. It was about 9 inches long and at least 4 inches wide. The crowd oohed and ahed at the large cock. He squatted directly over it and lowered himself onto it. It was too big to push down onto, but Tessa walked over and grabbed Alex's shoulders and shoved him down, fully impaling Alex on Tom's pole. Alex screamed and whimpered as Tom began fucking Alex for everyone viewing.

Tessa sat back down and spoke, "Alice, your turn!"

Saying it between thrusts, Alex simply dared Sasha to jump in the pool. The game continued and Alex was moaning the whole time while getting fucked. His dick was splitting him in half and he didn't know how much longer he could last. He'd already came twice when Jenna's turn came around. She laughed and said, "I dare Sam to face fuck Alice and cum on her tits!" Alex didn't have much of a say as Sam got up and walked to the side of the chair he was getting fucked on already. Tom yelled, "Wait! I'm about to cum!"

Alex gasped as Tom shoved him all the way down and began to shoot load after load up his ass. Then he pushed Alex off and into Sam's hands who took him back to his chair. Tessa laughed, "I love seeing cum trailing from Alice's holes. It's so hot." Everyone laughed again as Alex was pushed to his knees and had his head forced down on Sam's 10 inch dick. It wasn't thick, but it was long. Alex was quickly choking on it as Sam roughly fucked his face.

They continued playing and Alex missed everything that was said until eventually Sam let go of his head and stood up to stroke his dick towards Alex's tits. He shot stream after stream onto both tits, leaving them covered in his cum. Tessa commented on how hot it was then said, "Come sit on my lap, baby." Alex walked over and sat on Tessa's lap, leaking cum from his ass onto Tessa's legs while she played with his cheeks.

The game eventually ended and they moved inside to drink more. Some of them wanted a pizza and so they ordered a pizza. They put on a movie and all took their places on the couch. Tessa sat in the middle and called over to Alex to sit next to her. Sam sat on the other side of them on the long L portion of the couch. He grabbed a blanket and covered himself up. The movie started and Tessa whispered to Alex, "I think now would be a good time for you to get another blowjob done, but I don't want him to come until the pizza is here." Then she turned to Sam and pulled up the blanket and said to him, "Don't make it easy, and finger her while she's at it." Then she pulled the blanket over Alex's head and pushed him until he was laying down under the blanket with his head in Sam's crotch.

Alex pulled out the dick that just recently had brutally fucked his face and began to suck it. It was similar to the cab driver from earlier, it forced Alex to worship it and tease it for about forty minutes until the doorbell rang. Then he began sucking it like he means it and swallowed his load quickly. He popped up and Tessa smiled at him, "The pizza man is here, I think you can find a way to finish paying him." She winked and handed him a $10 bill.

He got up and headed to the door and opened it, not realizing his tits were hanging out until the delivery man almost dropped the pizza. He was a young kid, probably just graduated high school, he stuttered, "Uhh that'll help $24.89 ma'am." He clearly had never seen a woman naked before. Alex stared at him, then said with puppy dog eyes, "All I have is $10, but I'm sure I can find a way to pay the rest of the bill."

The kid smiled, "How's that ma'am?"

Alex didn't say anything, just got onto his knees and pulled the kids pants down. He was rock hard already and maybe four inches long, Alex actually felt bad for the kid. He was determined to give him a good time. He licked it and played with it, even swallowed his balls, but it was no use as he came within a minute. Alex swallowed every drop of it easily, then got up and said goodbye as the kid walked away.

Alex was done with all of his blowjobs, now he just needed to get fucked one more time and he would get rewarded. He couldn't believe the things he had done so far in one day. He was exhausted already and there was still so much time left in the night. He headed back to the couches and Tessa patted on her lap. Alex sat on her lap facing away from the tv and sucked on Tessa's breasts for the rest of the movie.

When the movie ended, Derek laughed and made a comment, "Wow Alice has been real busy during the movie." Alex blushed and tried to ignore it until Tessa said, "Ya Alice is a good girl to anyone who wants or needs her. I'll bet she'd even let you gangbang her, wouldn't you like that, Alice baby?"

Alex gulped and stared back at her trying to find a way to say no when Sasha said, "Oh ya Alice just loves gangbangs, especially bukkakes. She likes to sleep with a face full of cum." Jenna spoke up, "Hey Alice, I'm sure if you asked nicely, these nice men would fuck you all night long." Tessa pinched Alex's arm and he jumped up. He turned to all the guys staring at him, "Would you guys be so kind as to fuck me all night long?" They didn't hesitate and quickly picked him up and carried him to bed.

They got to the bedroom and pulled off his bikini thong and stopped in their tracks. Tom shoved him onto the bed, "What the hell is this? You're a guy?!?!" The rest of them insulted Alex too calling him a "sissy", a "faggot", and a pervert. They slammed the door behind them and he heard them leave the mansion.

Alex started to cry when the girls walked in. Tessa sat next to him on the bed, "I know they were mean, but that's what I wanted to show you. We're the only ones who will love you and take care of you. You're ours now." Tessa took off her bikini and started making out with Alex. She smiled, "I know they didn't fuck you all night long, but I won't leave you hanging."