The Doll Maker

Story Info
A trans woman takes a horrible revenge on an old bully.
9.3k words
4.54
70k
97

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/18/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fibaro
Fibaro
1,347 Followers

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of non-consensual or reluctant sex.

*****

(This story was one I wrote and posted on Halloween. It's a bit more gruesome than my other works as a result.)

***

Intro

Carl had always been different, he was a quiet somewhat effeminate looking boy, taking mainly after his mother. From an early age he had loved playing with dolls instead of cars like the other boys. He way preferred playing with the girls and when they played house, he loved to play the mommy and put on a dress.

He had never really known his mother as she had died in childbirth. Maybe it was that loss and the search to fill that emptiness that had drawn him more to playing with girls. Maybe it was a reaction on wanting to be nothing like his dad who blamed him for his mother's death. For all his life he heard he was useless. It didn't help that his father had taken to booze when his mother had died.

His liking to play with the girl's had made him a constant target for bullies. They mocked him for paying with dollies or being a girly boy to the point where no one really wanted to play with him anymore. His time at elementary school had been very lonely.

At high school it had only become worse. He had grown his hair out and together with his effeminate looks it had led to people calling him a sissy, or a faggot. At this point the bullying had also become physical in some instances. It wasn't seldom that he had gotten beaten up at school and come how with bruises. His father hadn't particularly cared either he instead called him a wuss for not standing up for himself.

It had all led to him becoming very introverted, keeping to himself all the time. This only had become worse when he had discovered his father hadn't thrown away his mother's old wardrobe and so he found some relief in crossdressing. Dressing up and learning to do his make-up somehow made him feel more confident. At least during the time where he was all dressed up and made up. It just felt so much righter than his usual jeans and t-shirts.

While his life remained hard, he now at least had some escape. An escape that led to him making a new friend. Another guy like him he had found on an online forum who was just like him. Someone who also dressed up and felt more at home in a dress than a pair of pants.

They lived pretty close by, yet they kept contact online, not daring to meet up in person. Everyday Carl longed to when he could get home, dress up and chat with his friend. It was mostly what his life revolved around during high school. It was the only thing that made his life somewhat bearable.

Near the end of his senior year everything suddenly went very wrong. His father had walked in on him while he was wearing one of his mother's dresses, together with a fully made up face, a pair of pantyhose and high heels. His father had instantly started screaming and shouting all kinds of profanities at him, calling him every word for sissy or faggot he could come up with before storming out of the room and getting in his car to drink his anger away at a bar.

Carl was left shaking like a leave and crying in his room when a sudden knock on the door shocked him out of it a couple of hours later. Opening the door, he was met with two officers who came to tell him that his father had just been in an accident and had died on the spot. While it was shocking at first, the more he thought about it, the more relieved he felt. His father had only been a burden to him all his life. A burden that was finally lifted of his shoulders.

Something that hadn't seeped in until sometime after the conversation with the officers was that he had still worn his mother clothes and that the officers had only referred to him as Miss or Madam. Thinking back to it Carl felt rather proud of that in a way.

After his father's death Carl quickly finished high school at the top of his class. He cashed in his father's life insurance, got another nice sum from his father's bank account and another one when he sold their house. He exchanged the house for a small apartment near a prestigious university where he got allowed in to study medicine.

Over the course of his summer Carl made a few appointments with a psychologist. Despite the death of his father being somewhat of a relief he still had ton of trauma to work through. With his father's death he had no more relatives. He literally was alone in the world. Luckily he had passed the age of 18 so he didn't need to go into the foster system. The years of bullying hadn't done him any good either.

When he arrived at the psychologist, he was a broken mess with crushed confidence. He didn't have high hopes for these consultations to work, but he wanted to try cause living on like this was simply impossible.

During the consultations Carl learned a lot about himself. One of the biggest revelations for him personally was how the psychologist had made him think about the fact that his dressing might not be just a mere escape. That he might actually be transgender. The more Carl thought about it, the more reasonable it sounded.

He always felt way more comfortable with himself when dressed and made up like a girl, he felt more confident and he was apparently able to pass pretty well. Even his psychologist said so when she insisted, he tried dressing up for one of their appointments. He had come there in his regular clothes, changed in her bathroom and come out looking like a slender, slightly underdeveloped but pretty girl. His psychologist had been so amazed that he had felt confident enough walking back home dressed like that.

Carl had been wearing a simple skater dress, subtle make up. His long brown hair had been put up in a high ponytail, a pair of black sheer pantyhose and 2-inch block heels had completed his look. Walking out like this had made him feel very nervous and awkward at first, but that had quickly changed when people didn't seem to pay him any negative attention. Those who did notice him were mainly men ogling him.

No one seemed to notice he ways a guy in a dress and it made him feel more confident with the minute. So confident even that he threw away all his guys clothes and from then on wore female clothes full time.

By the end of the summer break his psychologist had helped him start his transition. He changed his name to Charlene, began to take hormones, went to the hairdresser for a feminine cut and started to live life full time as a woman.

Charlene was happier than she had ever been, she had coloured her hair in a deep auburn colour which fell down to her mid back in subtle waves. Her makeup skills had improved to the point where she could apply a quick coat in a matter of minutes, she especially loved highlighting her green eyes.

Her mother's wardrobe had nearly only contained dresses and skirts. It appeared she had been a real girly girl and that was exactly what Charlene also aimed to be. She never wore pants unless they were leggings to go out to the gym. She was a frequent gym goer wanting to keep her body in top condition.

Luckily for her she had never grown above 5'8" her body hair growth had also only slightly developed, but she had taken care of that by getting it all lasered away permanently. Her starting beard, her legs, her arms, even her pubic hair. She had gotten rid of it all.

It was especially nice now that her skin was starting to become softer due to the hormones. Small breasts had started to grow and her hours a week spend at the gym gave her a nice firm butt. She was well on her way to becoming the person she had always wanted to be.

University was way kinder on her than high school or elementary school had ever been. For the first time she felt accepted. She made some friends, girlfriends only and generally had a way better time. None of them knew that she wasn't born as a girl though. She had looked convincing enough on her first school day and developed slow enough that it looked like she simply had a very late puberty to most outsiders.

With how good she looked it wasn't rare for her to constantly get hit on by guys at the parties she went to and even just out in the streets. It nearly always made her have a small panic attack as al of her bullies had been guys in the past. Her father had been a bastard as well and so she had come to see guys as suffering that would surely follow.

The way in which she always quickly denied any flirting or attention from any guy made her girlfriends joke that she was probably a lesbian. Unlike the relentless teasing Charlene had suffered this was just a joke among friends. She didn't mind either since she would way prefer being with a girl than a guy.

Charlene managed to finish her medicine studies with a near perfect score after which she went on to specialise in surgery which she finished at the top of her class. It was no surprise when she instantly got offered a very well-paying job at prestigious clinic. By now Charlene also fully looked like a woman, her breasts had grown to a full C-cup and her Adam's apple had been shaven away.

The only thing she hadn't given up was her cock. The operation to do that would be risky when it came to being able to feel anything. She had also just always liked her cock. It was rather big on her slender womanly frame, standing at a glorious uncut eight inches with a decent girth.

At last it looked like Charlene's life was back on the rails. She had a great job, a nice house and a nice group of friends. She was in her late twenties, yet she didn't have a partner. Her hard youth made it difficult for her to let anyone too close to her. The only person she had shared everything with and still did was that one online friend she had made back in high school.

Then one day disaster struck again. It was 31 October and the news reported that a crossdresser had been badly beaten up at a Halloween party when a group of drunk guys had tried to rape her and found out that she wasn't a girl. The picture of the victim they showed was non other than Charlene's only really close friend. The next day the news reported she had died of a heart attack.

It broke something within Charlene her last hope that all might be good had vanished. Everything came rushing back to her. Now she felt anger instead of fear. A deep hate boiled to the surface. From that day on all that was on her mind was revenge, revenge on all who had wronged her and especially those guys who had taken her best friend away.

The convictions they got were laughable at best. All of them had come from rich families with good lawyers who claimed that they couldn't be held accountable for the death since a heart attack was most likely caused by a weak hard and not by the beating. They all got two years under home arrest, two years in their luxurious mansions without a care in the world.

What made it even worse was the fact that Charlene had been able to see into the autopsy of her friend which clearly stated that she had died of internal bleedings. So not only had they had good lawyers, they also had also bribed and falsified their way out of their punishment. It only made Charlene angrier. It was just too bad that she wouldn't be able to go after those bastards right now since they had to wear trackers. She would have to go after someone else, someone from her own past.

Chapter 1

Faking that nothing had been wrong for an entire year had been hard in the beginning. It did become easier and easier as time went by though. Charlene just continued her life as she had known it. She went to work, she went out with friends, but in the mean time she was plotting her revenge.

Today was Halloween, a year after that fateful day and Charlene was getting ready for a costume party. She had just put on a lacy black thong, a black lacey garter belt and a pair of sheer black stockings.

Over top she wore a long sparkly red gown that reached up to her breasts going just above her nipples in an under bust fashion. The back of the dress was cut to go up just to her lower back. The skirt on the other hand reached down to the floor apart from a slit up her right leg that reached all the way up to her hip, just short of her thong strap. It revealed her entire garter strap and stocking, leaving very little to the imagination.

The look was finished by a pair of patent red leather stiletto heels, a pair of opera length deep purple satin gloves and an over the top evening makeup look. Her lips were painted in a perfect red cupid bow with a luscious wet look lip stick while her eye lids were done in a deep Smokey purple matching her gloves.

In the end the finished look made her look even better than the cartoon version of Jessica Rabbit. An outfit similar to what her friend had worn on that fateful day. With how much she got hit on in day to day life, this look was sure to make it possible to wrap pretty much any guy around her finger which was exactly what she was going for.

Now that she was ready she got into her car, a bright red Mercedes sports car and drove off to the party she was going to crash. The party of Billy one of Charlene's main tormentors back in elementary school. He had never even finished high school and was by all means a low life.

Charlene had been planning and plotting for this for a long time, and the longer she had watched Billy the more she looked forward to her revenge. He had grown older, but he had remained a bully all the same. Now instead of tormenting classmates he tormented local business and anyone who was unlucky enough to cross his path on a bad day.

During her research Charlene had discovered that Billy, or baseball bat Bill as he was known in the underground circuit acted as a loan shark for one of the local gangs. Apart from criminal scum Billy was also quite the womaniser. His social media was full of his conquests which he dumped after making the poor women pregnant.

He was very active on social media, sharing pretty much everything that didn't involve his criminal life. This alone had made it very easy for Charlene to track him down. She knew exactly where he would be, she had known for about a month now and she had had all the time to prepare.

One of his buddies was throwing a Halloween party which following the pics would mainly revolve around drinking a lot. The main drink seemed to be his so called "Blood punch" which main ingredient was a lot of hard liquor. The party was advertised as private with free entrance for any and all "hot women looking for a good time." There even was a sign placed in the front lawn among the decorations, reading "Great party with free candy canes for hot women."

Billy himself was dressed as prince charming and had posted a pic holding a very high heeled shoe captioned with. "Any princesses out there lost a shoe? Cause I found one and whoever can walk in these gets to go home with me." As if anyone wanted to go home with a brute as Billy.

Sure he looked muscular which wasn't a surprise judging from the numerous powerlifting selfies on his social media. He did have a blonde flat top and bright blue eyes with a rough stubble making him look what Charlene guessed some women found handsome. It was without a doubt the reason why so many girls kept falling for him.

Charlene arrived at the party pretty early on in the evening. After all she didn't want the guests to be too drunk just yet. She knew it was a dangerous operation after what had happened to her friend, but the pay out would be too good to pass up.

Confidently she strutted her way to the door and rung the bell. Not much later a tall black guy dressed as count Dracula opened the door. He looked annoyed at first probably because his party got interrupted while everyone was there already, probably thinking it were some kinds who would ask for candy.

Eyeing Charlene up and down a few times his annoyance quickly changed to stunned disbelief. There he was met with one of the most stunning women in one of the most stunning costumes he had ever seen, and it left him speechless.

Coughing two-time Charlene spoke up. "Excuse me for interrupting your party mister Dracula. I got stood up by some friends and while passing by I could hear the music playing. It sounded like you have a pretty good party going on here and after spotting your sign I thought I might as well take my chances since my plans unexpectedly got cancelled."

She took a step closer to the guy and rested her hand on his shoulder, pressing her breasts against his chest while looking him straight in the eyes. Her high heels made her about as tall as the guy. "So what do you say mister Dracula, would I count as hot enough for your party?" She asked in her best husky tone.

The stunned guy started to stutter instantly, clearly not used to advance being made towards him instead of the other way around. "Uhm, yeah sure. I would definitely say so. Uhm the party is right this way I believe." He stammered lost for words, turning into a complete blabbering idiot.

Charlene just gave him an innocent smile while he grabbed her waist to lead her inside. She was disgusted by having to flirt and put up with this pervert, it was for the greater good however. A necessary evil she had to put up with to achieve her goal.

Once inside the living room Dracula's stunned expression had changed into a big smirk as he showed of this gorgeous woman at his side as if she was his personal conquest. "See guys, I told you the ladies would come. This cutie here was stood up by her friends, but I came to the rescue. I said don't you worry sugar I think it was just a sign of the gods to lead you to the best party of your live." The guy bragged with his big grin obviously masking his clumsy way of handling the situation to score points among his friends.

She just rolled her eyes but didn't give his lie away. As all the guys started clapping and cheering. Instead of giving him away she made him the butt of a joke in another way by wiggling away from his side and running straight towards Billy wrapping her arm around his waist.

"If you don't mind mister Dracula, I would prefer to be held by a prince since I have been with enough monsters already." Charlene kindly remarked as the whole group erupted in laughter while the host just stood there shocked like when he first saw her at the door. If only he knew what the goal of her trip here was, he would have been happy to let go of her.

"Don't worry baby, I have no problem holding you at all. I understand you wanting a real prince to hold you." Billy said. Although she could see that the vampire was clearly frustrated, it also looked like she had been right with her analysis. Billy was the leader of this group and if she flirted with him no one else would dare to touch her.

"Now if you don't mind my prince, I'm going to grab myself a cup of that delicious looking punch." Charlene said giving Billy a lingering kiss on his cheek before letting go off him to seductively walk towards the punch bowl. All eyes were on her, or more specifically her toned ass and swaying hips.

With all attention going to her butt it wasn't hard for her to subtly open up the big jewel in her ring while filling her own cup. A sprinkling of powder fell out of the crystal into the punch. It was a concentrated version of the date rape drugs. Every cup after the one she just took would hold some of the stuff, in combination with the alcohol it would send everyone who drank it in an overtly drunk haze.

It would take some time to enter the bloodstream so it would surely catch all of the people at the party before they came suspicious from seeing other succumb. The suspicions might rise when the first ones succumbed, but by then it would be too late for the others already, they would soon follow their friends.

The house was a rather controlled environment and by the time the drug stopped working it would be morning. They would all just rise with a massive hangover and no memory of what had happened at the party. More importantly no one would remember her except for Billy, she had way worse plans for him.

Fibaro
Fibaro
1,347 Followers