Alice's Newland Ch. 02

Story Info
Alice plays with her changing body.
5.1k words
4.85
20.1k
12

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/19/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Writly
Writly
30 Followers

Alice stared at herself in the mirror.

It had all started when she drank that carton of Cowsmade milk.

The changes had been very slow and gradual over the past week. They weren't that drastic, not yet anyway, which calmed Alice down a great deal. She had been very worried about the milk potentially having detrimental effects on her, being a pre-transition transgender woman. However, it seemed that the only effect the milk had so far was making her an in-transition transgender woman.

It had started with some pain in her breasts. Just an ache in the flesh under the nipple which stinged and pulsed if she bumped them into anything. She had tried rubbing them gently, but it mostly hurt at the start. However, over the previous week the breasts bad blossomed several cup sizes, but it was a bit hard to tell, especially considering her relatively broad chest.

The other changes were more obvious.

Alice's skin had started clearing up, and her hair had grown several centimeters over the past week. The second most dramatic change was her increased hunger. Her body burnt calories like a furnace, and she had nearly doubled her food budget over the past week. However, she didn't seem to be gaining weight. Instead, it seemed as if she was shifting weight, burning weight around her belly, and adding on new to her hips, ass, and breasts. It was subtle, but she felt sure of it. Most notable were the changes to her face -- although it was still a work in progress, the fat had shifted around such that her eyes were somewhat larger and her facial features slightly softer and rounder. Combined with her skin softening it really went a long way to give Alice a properly feminine appearance.

It of course helped that Alice did what she could to help the process along. Already before drinking the Cowsmade milk she had a clear routine of skincare and shaving, even using some of the money from her streaming gig to get her body hair lasered off. That, eyebrow trimming, the milk-induced changes and a bit of makeup made Alice feel cute for the first time in her life.

She wasn't regretting drinking that carton at all.

There was only one thing that was bothering her. A building heat. It made sense -- her body seemed to be burning more calories, so she should feel hotter. However, it wasn't quite that kind of heat. It was a heat that burned through the core of her body like a hot iron rod. It filled her heart with joy and anticipation and boiled forth butterflies in her stomach.

She was simply getting hornier and hornier.

Jerking off didn't help. She'd tried. But no matter how she went about it, dominant hand, non-dominant hand, on her knees, porn, no-porn, or whatever it did nothing to alleviate that heat she felt. An orgasm was simply a momentary satisfaction, a hurdle in the path of the heat, which it quickly got over and resumed bothering Alice.

It wasn't too bad. She was functioning alright in daily life. But it was always there. Beckoning her. Every moment she wasn't doing something she was thinking of it, bothered by it, wondering what she needed to do to herself to satiate that fire.

She had to do something.

So she went browsing for sex toys and fetish gear for the first time in her life. Alice realized it was strange that she bought transformative reagents before she looked into fetish gear and sex toys. But she hadn't bought the Cowsmade milk for purely sexual reasons -- although she had to admit she wouldn't mind them -- but also because she thought it might give her a body she was happy in. And unlike many other transformatives, unpasteurized Cowsmade milk literally made itself and sold at a bargain price.

She had no such reason for browsing fetish gear. It was purely sexual. And the thought of that exited her.

Looking at the website she could feel the heat inside her stoke. The heat increased and made her feel steaming. Her cheeks reddened, her thigh muscles wanted to move in pure anticipation, and if she hadn't gotten rid of most of her body hair it would have risen.

There was just so much naughty stuff!

Fuck it -- Alice just had to dive in. No use pondering. First, she clicked her way into fetish gear and added frantically to her cart. Cowprint-patterned stockings and bikini. Leather collar with a big, steel bell. A shiny black ball gag.

Alice's hand stopped, almost in shock. Had she really added all that stuff to her cart? Up to this very moment she hadn't really considered that she might be that kind of woman -- not that she had anything against sexually liberated women, it just surprised her customarily repressed self. But when she thought about wearing that outfit it exited her. Stoked the fire. So what if she wanted to dress like a slut? There's nothing wrong with being a slut. In fact, she thought, why not add in a couple of 5" pink stilettos? That's what a sexually liberated woman would do, she decided, yet still blushing harder than before. And that black gag and collar? Make them pink to. Fuck it. Make the fire burn. Maybe she could burn it out for a while if she went far enough.

No reason to cheap out on sex toys either, then. Fleshlight with a slot for a bullet vibrator. Bullet vibrators for her nipples. One medium-sized vacuum-grip pink anal dildo with an inbuilt vibrator. And of course, plenty of lube.

Click. Go to checkout. Card info. Shipping info. Buy.

Express delivery?

"Yes" is green for a reason. Click it.

Your order has been registered.

Your shipment is on its way.

And the very next day:

Your shipment has arrived.

Alice brought the neutral brown package into her bedroom, staring down at it. It reminded her of staring at the Cowsmade carton. The naughtiness of it, the feeling of doing something taboo. The undeniable attraction drawing her in, in into the maelstrom. She dragged off her shirt and sweater in one single movement, grabbing the front bottom end and pulling it directly up over her. Unbuckling her pants and buttoning them up she drags them of revealing an already hard cock, practically bouncing out. She kicks off her garments, flicking off her socks by grabbing them between her index and big toe one-by-one.

She doesn't even grab scissors, a knife, or nothing, settling for simply ripping open the taped shut packaging. Inside there are several more packages -- she rips open the vibrators first, quickly plugging them into the wall sockets to charge.

The clothes she unwraps far more slowly.

For some reason she feels that accidentally tearing them would blasphemous.

She unwraps them and carefully lies them down onto her bed side by side. Then she gathers up all the thrash -- she doesn't want it to get in the way for what's to come.

Instead of doing anything in particular she just stares at the clothing and gently strokes her foreskin.

She decides to put on the stockings first. She takes one, and gently starts sliding in her foot. Her toes touch the silky material. It's soft, and it envelops her skin like an ocean dip on a summer's day. The sensations send shivers up her leg and through her spine, jolting her mind like a caffeine high. She slides her foot all the way in, feeling her shoulders and spine tingle. Then she slowly drags up the stockings, stretching the folded material all the way up her thigh. It goes all the way up her thigh, stopping just where they should. She puts on the other pair more quickly, biting her lip.

She decides to wait with the stilettos. The bra was made to look small and slutty on breasts larger than hers, so when she taunts the string and ties it behind her back it fits just fine. If it wasn't cow print it would have looked like any other bikini bra, but the pattern made it clear that this was a bikini top for udders, and not mere breasts like Alice's. The thong was however outrageously small. It wasn't made to hide a cock, not even a perfectly average one. Her bulge stretched the material taunt. It looked as if the string might snap at any moment. Tightening her muscles she twitched her cock against the tight yet soft material.

She moaned softly. Fuck. If she kept that up, she might cum just from twitching against the tight thong.

Instead she reached out and grabbed the pink collar. The bell rung as she picked it up, and she exhaled audibly through her nose, just barely feeling the air sweep past her sensitive lips. She brought the collar up slowly, as if afraid that she wouldn't be able to get it off. But of course she could, it was not made to be permanent. She was just... anticipating.

She buckled it up behind her neck.

Immediately she bent over slightly and laughed manically -- a low, rasping laugh, like a genie finally set free. Her smile matched, wide and flaring teeth and a glint shone in her eyes displaying the inner light of her soul.

She opened her mouth slowly, spit hanging between her wet lips like strings. She hadn't noticed how wet her mouth was. Her tongue and her lips felt eager, like a muscle ready to be used or a cock ready to spurt. The ball gag entered her mouth, she enveloped it with her lips, sucking it and licked the back of the ball with her eager tongue. It was good, but... It could have been more. It could have been filling up her hungry mouth and testing her gag reflexes. Next time she'd buy a cock gag.

Buckling the ball gag tight she again laughed, but with the big ball in her mouth it sounded more moaning, which caused her to moan for real. A squealy, light moan at the start, but going deep in the end in relief. This felt right.

At last she sat down on her bed and put on her stilettos. She stood up carefully. She hadn't worn heels this high before. Tentatively she stepped towards the mirror, but suddenly her weight fell on her right heel such that it lost balance, and she fell forwards, catching herself against the wall.

"Hmgff," she said through her ball gag.

At least she had caught herself.

She'd get the hang of it.

Looking sideways she saw herself in the mirror. At first it didn't register. It didn't look like her. It looked like some slut had walked into her bedroom and struck a pose. The slut was bent against the wall with her back arched, and her ass sticking out into the air, presenting herself. The whore's ass looked even more inviting pushed up with that pair of ridiculously slutty stilettos.

Alice grabbed her own slut ass with her hand, squeezing and kneading it, putting on a show for herself. It highlighted how the useless thong barely hid her cock in the front, as it almost escaped from it confines during the rough treatment of her ass. What kind of dumb bimbo would wear something like this? These clothes had one and only one use -- presenting sluts for use by some rough dominant, preferably clad in latex or leather with strong, well defined sweaty muscles.

That was her, Alice realized. Right now, she just looked like some silly slut. Scratch that -- she was a silly slut. She could feel it. She knew it was true. The heat told her. This was who she was -- she liked showing off, liked the feeling of knowing she could present her assets and drive her partner wild. Or, at least, she could if she had one.

Never mind that.

She turned on her heels, swinging her hips in an arch to maintain her balance to get a full-frontal view of herself. The sound of her cow-bell ringing made her mind feel empty, sending her firmly into subspace.

Putting her feet ahead of her, pointing straight forwards, she walked up to the mirror that hang on her door and squatted down, spreading her legs wide. It was a tough pose. She almost fell backwards and had to catch herself with one hand and push herself back up. But fuck if it wasn't worth it. Posing like that before the mirror, her cock poking out of her thong, wearing fetish gear and with a face well-painted with makeup she looked like a pornstar.

Balancing carefully, she started jerking off under her thong. The feeling of wanking while looking at a cow bimbo jerking off while knowing that she was the cow bimbo felt like nothing she had ever felt. It made the heat inside her pulse and arch like a lightning from a Tesla coil. She didn't know if this was a side of her she had just never let out before, if it was an effect of the Cowsmade effect or if this was just how all good girls felt, but in any case she didn't care. It felt fucking good. That's all that matters.

Staring herself down in the mirror she simply balanced there jerking off. It was a great pose. To balance she had to arch her back, which made her tits stick out more, and because of her spread legs she could just barely catch a look at how it made her ass tighten up too. But most of all she liked the look of her eyes. They were dumb, submissive cow-slut eyes, staring right back at her. Dull and happy. Her cowbell rang softly as she jerked. Every chime reinforcing how much of a good cow she was being. Ding. Ding. Good cow slut. Ding. Ding. Jerk your fucking cock. Ding. Ding. Good whore. Ding. Ding. Moan through your gag. Ding. Ding. Panting. She was such a good fucking cow slut. Warm ache spread through her bicep, reminding her how tired she was getting. Ding. Ignore. Ding. Jerk. Ding. Spill your milk, slut.

Alice forced open her hand, arching her fingers and bringing it away from her cock. Engorged, arching, aching and twitching for release. The muscles in her ass flexed hard as she tried not to cum. Oh, she was so close! But no. Not like this. She couldn't just cum from her hand when she had gotten all those toys. The heat wanted more, required more, demanded more.

She stood straight up. It was hard, the muscles in her thighs were complaining now without the pleasure making them hold on. Alice shuffled awkwardly over to the sex toys -- she'd be sore tomorrow, in more places than one.

She picked up one of the nipple vibrators. It was shock pink, just like her heels. Alice idly licked the back of her ball gag, breathing hard out of her nose. Her nipples felt... Empty. Like they needed something. They needed attention. A bit of pleasure. A good cow shouldn't ignore her nipples.

She put one of the vibrators on her right nipple, fastening it with a low-adhesive tape. It was hot from charging, and the warmth made her tit glow. Yeez. It wasn't even on yet. She fastened the other one and grabbed the controller firmly. It was plastic, the edges dug into her hand under the strength of her grip. Should she wait? Maybe it would be better if she did everything all at once? The sensation, spreading through her all at once like a winter's ocean wave making her feel good, complete, satiated...

But a good cow shouldn't really wait to play with their nipples, should they? Alice shook her head. No, absolutely not. A good cow shouldn't have to wait. She stretched out her hand and put her thumb over the controller, still reluctant to press it on. It was still so new to her. A part of her was still reluctant, still found the idea of acting like a total cow bimbo humiliating, but oh, the other parts of her... They liked that humiliation.

Alice flicked on the switch.

At first all she felt was a small shock. She jolted back in surprise, and her ball gag stifled a giggle. She hadn't expected the sensation -- she had just been expecting pleasure, not accounting for its form. And at first all she felt was something vibrating on her nipples, like a severely misplaced cellphone. But quickly the sensation changed. When her sensitive nipples attuned to the vibrations of the vibrator they started to hum with resonant pleasure. The vibrations jolting through her flesh made it rub up against itself, but more importantly, the warm plastic vibrators. They dug into her skin, extracting sensation, a... Alice wasn't sure how to describe it -- a warmth? Jolt? Vibration? Hymn? She wasn't sure, but she liked it, and it spread through her nervous system and throughout her body. She felt the sensation enter her brain and send a shock of pleasure and dopamine through her cortex, jolting her to attention.

Alice looked down at her cock. Jerking off was good, but... It wasn't the same. Good, sure, but different. She didn't want to feel like that. She wanted to feel like this, only stronger, until she was submerged and could feel the pleasure pulse through her again and again.

She decided then that she wouldn't touch her dick anymore that day. She knew intellectually that it was fully possible to cum without it, and with the vibrators on her nipples she knew it intimately too. She'd have to use the fleshlight another day.

She still had one vibrator to spare, however.

She fastened it to her taint instead of putting it into the vibrator pocket in the fleshlight. Today it would do far better buzzing just behind her balls, making the thong fabric shake and jiggle.

The sensation of it jolting on surprised her again, but her body attuned to the pleasure quicker this time. It radiated, spreading up her cock, making it twitch eagerly and a dribble of precum run down it's length, while her asshole pulsed eagerly. She felt something in it radiate too -- was it her prostate? She wasn't sure, she hadn't done anything like this before, but it seemed to be a pretty good guess. Whatever it was it felt fucking great. The pleasure, radiating... Slowly, with one hand on each controller, she turned the dials of both the nipple vibrators and the one on her taint slowly up. Slowly, creepingly, so her body could be in tune with the spasms every step of the way. One hundred and twenty degrees of intensifying pleasure. As it built she felt better and better, stretching her feet and arching her back, tensing her shoulders. It felt like a massage for every nerve in her body, a workout for her brains reward system. It built, and built, but at last the vibrator settings were maxed out.

She hadn't reached an orgasm. Not yet, anyway. The bullet vibrators buzzed loudly, filling the room with sound. Similarly, her mind was filled with their buzz. And eagerness, a stress, a need and an urgency for more. More. She needed more.

She quickly grabbed the dildo and unplugged it. Not even bothering to try to balance on her heels at this point, she simple crawled over to the mirror on her knees and hands. It made her feel silly and slutty. Crawling over the floor covered in sex toys and fetish gear. It was such a submissive slutty thing to do. It was what a Cowsmade cow should be doing, she thought proudly. On her way to the mirror she made sure to sway and wiggle her butt extra. It was humiliating. It was hot as fuck. And it made the vibrator on her taint buzz tighter against the sides as she crawled.

She slammed the dildo down into the floor, fastening its grip. Then she splashed a copious amount of lube into her hands, starting to lube up the dildo, grabbing around it with both hands and driving them up and down all the way from its silicon head to its silicon balls. At first she had planned to jump on it immediately. But rubbing her hands up and down, up and down along it's length she thought differently of it. She'd never done anything like this to a cock before. Even her own wasn't this big and tense. It made her blush, and all the focus her vibrating horny mind could conjure was focused on the view of the cockhead, shaft and her hands moving up and down, up and down. She felt like sucking it. But the ball gag. Mmph. Good sluts shouldn't remove their ball gags themselves, she figured, at least not until after the play is over. Mouthfucking would have to wait.

Instead she shuffled awkwardly on her knees, positioning her body over it. Could it really fit her? It was a bit big, wasn't it?

Before sitting herself down on the cock, she bent forwards, putting the weight of her upper body on her knees, chest and face as she lent into the floor sticking her ass up in the air. She grabbed the string of her thong and brought it to the side, hanging on the side of her ass and revealing her asshole and the vibrator. Another dollop of lube on her hand, and she brought it up and started fingering her hole. It was unusual, but it felt like the vibrations on her taint, only... Better. Still far removed from the real heat yearning in her ass, but still better. More fastened, more concrete, closer. The feeling of her finger absorbing the vibrations ringing through her flesh and making it flux out of sync sent jolts of electric pleasure up around her hole.

Writly
Writly
30 Followers
12