Alice's Newland Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She slowly and tentatively brought her finger in. She'd never done this before. The anticipation was almost as good as the sensation. It shouldn't have entered her so easily, it shouldn't have been so smooth -- but yet, her middle fingers was knuckles deep in her ass. She slowly brought it out again, before pushing it in, and out, and in, and out. The feeling of finger-fucking herself made her feel like a whore violin. It strummed her pleasure, making her body sing with each push along her sensitive nerves, before falling in a silence between the strokes -- but it was alright, for the silence was merely a prelude to the next stroke. Her already buzzed mind waved over with the pleasure, and she felt herself blank. Her mind shut up, like this she wouldn't feel hunger, thirst, sleepiness. She could only mind the pleasure and the need for more. More -- something bigger, fatter, harder. She pushed her finger as far in as it could go, straining it, feeling the other fingers and her knuckle push hard up against her ass.

She started waving her finger deep inside her, and immediately felt it.

She'd hit gold.

Deep inside her there was a patch of flesh that exploded in pleasure as she rubbed her finger up against it. It felt like edging, except not in her cock, but in her ass and so much stronger. Yet, she didn't cum. The pleasure seemed to be more physically distanced from her cock, and she imagined it would have to be just so much stronger to push her over the edge -- and what kind of flood could be hidden behind such pressure? Alice flared her nostrils. This was it. What she needed. All her senses assailed by pleasure, and a hard vibrating cock up against her prostate.

She shifted her head around and looked up at herself in the mirror. In one way she didn't recognize herself. It certainly didn't look like she used to look. In another way she did recognize herself -- the way she was supposed to look. This wasn't some act; this was more her than anything else she had done lately. Sure, she probably had other sides too, but that didn't mean she couldn't enjoy being the slutty cowgirl laying on the floor and finger-fucking herself. Her arched back. Her fat ass. That surprised her! Had her ass always been this fat? It looked really good with her hand deep in it -- perhaps she had just not seen it from this angle. Or perhaps it really had grown a lot lately and she just hadn't noticed. In fact, it made perfect sense -- the ass of a Cowsmade slut should look best when it was presented properly.

Alice regrettably brought her finger out of her ass, and shifted her weight, bringing herself up with her bottom and her torso over the dildo. Seeing it stand like that, pointing up into her ass it felt so much bigger and majestic than her own. Yet, her own cock desperately tried to not be outdone. It was harder and more engorged than Alice had ever seen it, and without her noticing consciously it had pushed it way out from her thong, pushing the fabric down to her balls. It would probably explode if she gave it a couple of jerks, but no. She had better plans.

Alice slowly lowered herself towards the latex protrusion. Her asshole tingled with anticipation and need, visibly flexing like a hungry maw for plastic cock. Then something cold pushed against it. The cold was nothing against the heat she felt inside of herself. No matter. She continued to lower herself down onto the dildo, feeling the head flare her asshole as it entered her millimeter by millimeter. Despite the stretch she felt no pain. Even as the entire head entered her, passing her sphincter.

Anal sex shouldn't be that easy, she figured. Sure, she warmed up and used plenty of lube, but still -- you'd think that being an anal slut took a little bit of practice.

Perhaps the Cowsmade milk had more effects than she anticipated.

Her ass flared with pleasure as she slid down the shaft of the dildo, and the unfamiliarity of the sensation of being penetrated only aroused her further. Holding back with her hips she continued to slide all the way down, until she felt the balls press against her entrance. Up above spit ran down the side of her chin, but she didn't notice. Her body had more pressing sensations, and her eyes weren't up to seeing much of anything at this point. Instead they stared into the empty void between the matter of the universe, no light that shone on her retinas registered with her consciously except for some whore fucking herself and the knowledge that was her.

More. She still needed more.

Alice started bouncing up and down on the plastic cock. The sensation of fingering herself had been good, but this was something else entirely. Her finger had felt as a playing a violin, slowly stroking her notes. Frantically bouncing up and down the latex cock felt like being a thrash metal drummers favorite thing to pound. The sensation of the cockhead hitting her prostate and gliding up against it with the bumpy shaft blew up her brain, removing all thoughts and almost interrupting her motor control. She had to focus hard on continuing to fuck herself.

Up and down, up and down, her cock bouncing like a hypnotist's watch. Wagging like a happy Cowsmade slut. The pressure pounded against her prostate, egging her on to cum, hitting her cock like a tidal wave. Yet she didn't, couldn't, the block stopped her. Kept her there, her pleasure increasing -- just how much did she have to feel that earth-shattering orgasm? She was just bouncing, hornier and hornier, empty to the sound of her lubed asshole sliding up and down the dildo and the sound of buzzing vibrators.

She realized something and giggled under her ball gag. She had forgotten to turn on the dildo. Such a silly cow, she thought, and sneaked a hand under the balls of the plastic dildo, flicking a switch.

The dildo came alive and Alice moaned loudly into the gag. Her thighs gave out, much of her weight falling on the dildo pushing it deeper into her prostate which just made Alice even less in control. Her eyes unfocused, she saw double, she was screaming into the gag and it took almost a minute before Alice could gather some semblance of control again.

Tentatively, she started sliding up and down the dildo, but it was clear that this would not be long-lasting. The orgasmic waves were hitting against her like a tsunami, generated again and again by the bouncing buzzing cock against her prostate. Closer. Closer. Closer!

Alice heard herself moo against the ball gag. It shook just a tiny part of her awake, the part that deep down reveled in her humiliation. She saw herself in the mirror, covered in lube and precum, spit running out of her ball gag, tears running down her face ruining her makeup and mascara. She looked like a pornstar at the end of a long shoot.

Alice mooed again, deliberately this time, pushing herself over the edge. She was a fucking cow, and she needed to spill her milk. The sensation was like nothing she had ever experienced before. Her ass shone like a supernova sending pleasure through her entire body, making her mind cum before her cock. A rope of cum shot out, hitting the mirror several feet away, but it didn't stop. The orgasm just continued as she slid all the way down, feeling the buzz. Arching her back cum kept shooting out of her cock, milking her dry. Her upper body writhed in orgasmic pleasure, her mouth mooing by itself against the wet ball gag. Alice didn't feel like a person then, she was nothing more than her orgasm and her body simply a tool to further it. Was this what getting milked always felt like?

The sensation slowly ebbed away, as her cock pulsed uselessly in the air, trying to shoot out more milk. But there was nothing left. She realized she had milked herself dry. And no wonder! The lower part of her mirror and her hardwood floor was practically drenched in cum. In fact, she had never seen some one cum that much. It looked like her bedroom door had been the star of a bukkake-shoot. It was a superhuman cumshot.

Yet one thing became clear to her. If she came so much with so few changes... How milky would she be when the transformation was complete?

12