Alice's Newland Ch. 03

Story Info
Alice makes a special visit to Cowsmade head office.
5.6k words
4.73
9.1k
6

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/19/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Writly
Writly
28 Followers

*

Hiii, Writly here! Quick update: I noticed that my stories usually end up at around 5000 words. That's a bit much for me to write and edit reliably every week, so I'll be moving to a bi-weekly release schedule.

*

From: Jeremy Dudeson, Cowsmade HR

Topic: Re: Effects on AMAB individuals

Alice Letir,

I am writing to you regarding your inquiry about the effects of Cowsmade products on AMAB individuals. Regarding your inquiry, I have several pieces of information:

First, it is true as you pointed out that Cowsmade has a double AA safety rating from the FDA; meaning that the transformative does not have detrimental effects. However, it is also true that it is only registered for use and purchase by AFAB individuals, due to lacking research and certification for use on AMAB individuals.

This is also why Cowsmade is only sold to AFAB women, as disclosed on the box and our website. If you have purchased Cowsmade from a third-party retailer, be aware that Cowsmade Inc. Can not guarantee that the resold product has not been tampered with or manipulated. Unauthorized resale of transformatives is a federal crime, and should be reported to the FDA's Transformatives sub-department. Alternatively, please respond with the reseller, and we would be pleased to make the appropriate reports to the FDA.

Secondly, I am pleased to inform you that as part of our double AA safety rating Cowsmades transformative effects are fully reversible. Please respond with your shipping information to this email, and we will send the reversibility transformative free of charge.

Regarding your inquiry about the expected effects of Cowsmade on AMAB individuals we are able to share some information. We are unable to share non-public internal research, but are pleased to re-iterate key points of documentation involved in getting our AA rating. In case you are planning on using more transformatives in the future, be aware that detailed scientific reports on effects are publicly available through the FDAs websites. Here are the key points relevant to your inquiry (be aware that these are not produced through clinical testing, rather Genomic Simulation Analysis (GSA)):

Expected effects include (mean probability, standard deviation):

General feminization (varying degree) (1.0, +- 0.0)

Feminization of fat deposits (0.97, +- 0.01)

Breast growth, up to F cups (0.93, +- 0.40)

Lip growth (0.87, +- 0.07)

Short-duration rapid hair growth (0.92, +- 0.01)

Increased pupil size (0.4, +- 0.2)

Muscle growth in core, back, glute and leg musculature (0.8, +- 0.12)

Change of hair root color to blonde (0.3, +- 0.1)

Teeth whitening (0.3, +- 0.1)

Growth of male genitalia (penis and testicles) (0.9 +- 0.05)

Loss of body hair (0.9, +- 0.04)

Bone structure feminization (0.5, +- 0.12)

Loss of orgasmic refractory period (0.89, +- 0.02)

Increased sensitivity (0.95, +- 0.02)

Softening of skin (0.8, +- 0.3)

Vocal feminization (0.7, +- 0.1)

Breast sperm production (0.87, +- 0.11)

Increased libido (0.99, +- 0.01)

Increased prostate size and sensitivity (0.8, +- 0.07)

Anal auto-lubrication, auto-cleaning (0.56, +- 0.14)

Increased metabolism, depending on other transformative effects up to 175% of basal metabolic rate (0.99, +- 0.01)

Horn growth up to 6 cm (keratin) (0.2, +- 0.1)

Ear transformation, bovine (fur, elongated, manipulable) (0.1, +- 0.07)

Note that the above numbers are the probabilities given by GSA. Clinical testing may reveal other effects.

Speaking of which, we are currently conducting clinical trials trials in Austin. As an Austin resident you are applicable to participate. Specifically we are looking for test subjects willing to take high doses of Cowsmade (3+L, or 3 or more cartons). At that level all of the above transformations are expected to be close to certain. Additionally, our research indicates that higher doses will not induce any other changes. However, as this is an active research area you would as a clinical test subject need to report to the Austin Cowsmade head office for a physical examination (measurements, blood tests, sperm samples, interview) in order to gather research data and for your safety. All gathered data will be anonymized according to US Privacy Law. If you would not like to participate, we still encourage you to come in to the head office for a free-of-charge diagnostic. It would be beneficial to our research, and we could make certain the Cowsmade transformative you imbibed was not defect.

Our research subject reward program includes a 500 dollar cash grant, as well as a care package of Cowsmade merchandise. If you are displeased with the changes, or change your mind at a later point, you are as a research subject entitled to transformative reversion free of charge.

Yours Sincerely,

Jeremy Dudeson, Cowsmade HR Community Outreach Officer

From: Alice Letir

Topic: Re: Re: Effects on AMAB individuals

Sure, I would love to participate in your clinical trials.

Sincerely,

Alice Letir

From: Jeremy Dudeson

Topic: Re: Re: Re: Effects on AMAB individuals.

Great! I have registered you in our system, feel free to drop into our head offices at any time. Just report in in the reception, and they'll show you the way to one of our clinicians.

Sincerely,

Jeremy Dudeson

-------------------------

"Okay Alice. You can do this."

Alice looked at herself in the mirror in the entrance hallway of her apartment. She was checking herself out, making sure that she looked presentable. The changes to her body had rapidly given her a far more feminine appearance quicker than her fashion sense could keep up, so she was nervously checking herself out to make sure that she alright. She was headed to the Cowsmade offices for a checkup, and for some reason that made her feel very self-conscious.

But it was mostly in her head. She looked perfectly fine, having gone for a casual and regular outfit. She was wearing a hoodie and a jacket, a baseball-cap, and well-fitted blue jeans that made her curves visible but also didn't give her a massive bulge. To finish it off she was wearing white sneakers and a black handbag. With her new bone structure, fat distribution, shoulder-length brown hair and everything she really just looked like a perfectly regular woman.

That was part of the reason why she didn't want to move away from the mirror. She could look at herself for a long time. Sometimes she would just stare at her outfit and how well her body filled it out, how it made her look so feminine, and smile. She'd just stand there and be happy for a while. It didn't worry her though. Eventually she'd get more used to finally liking her body, and leave her mirror narcissism to a quick check and a smile. But for now... She might as well enjoy the view.

While it lasted.

After all, her body was about to change a whole lot more.

Catching a final look at herself in the mirror, Alice headed out of her apartment.

-----------------------

Alice swallowed hard, and knocked on the wooden door she'd been shown to. A sign hang on the door: "Dr. Rachel Lasternam, Laboratory Clinician".

The door opened. Dr. Rachel was presumably looking back at her, but it took a couple of seconds for Alice's brain to process what she was seeing. Rachel was a gorgeous Cowsmade woman; the whole package. Blonde hair, cute ears and horns, killer curves, those big, happy eyes and a sweet smile. She was wearing pink lipstick.

And of course, why not? There's no reason a doctor couldn't partake in the transformatives they were working on -- if anything, it was a vote of confidence. Alice just didn't expect her to be so pretty.

"Hi! You're Alice Letir, right?" Rachel said, breaking the silence.

"Um, yeah! That's me. Dr. Lasternam, I presume?"

Rachel smiled, closed her eyes and nodded. "Yes -- but please, call me Rachel. Dr. last-name is so formal. Please, come on in. You can hang up your jacket and take a seat." Rachel said and waved towards the coat hanger and the seat.

"So," Rachel continued, seating herself behind her desk, facing Alice's seat head on. "You wanted to partake in the clinical trials?"

"Yeah! I'm, you know, very happy with my new body so far! And I think I'll really like, uh, progressing further?"

Rachel smiled. "I know right? I mean, you look great now, but the whole package is really something. But, I'm obviously a bit biased."

"No, no. I think you're right. I'm, I'm really looking forward to it."

"Well, super! We'll just do a diagnostic checkup, just to make sure that everything was good with your first dose, and then you're good for dose two and three."

Alice smiled and nodded.

"Great. So," Rachel said, shuffling a bunch of paper, "first of all we have a survey we'd like you to fill out, then we'll do a physical checkup to inspect the changes and current state of your body. So for that, you would preferably be naked, and the checkup would consist of me just seeing the physical characteristics of your body to determine which and the extent of the changes, as well as taking some measurements. If you uncomfortable with that you can alternatively wear underwear, or we can also ask you to take some measurements yourself in a separate room and fill in a schema. The reason we ask you to be naked for the examination is that we can take more accurate measurements, and because it's standard procedure in clinical transformative research to determine if there have been any changes the patient haven't noticed."

Alice felt herself blush slightly. "I'm fine with the regular -- uhm, naked -- checkup. I mean, it's just clinical."

"Yeah, exactly. It really helps with accuracy, so that's great if you're comfortable with it."

"I am." Alice said, smiling confidently. Cowsmade had done so much for her. The least she could do was help them gather accurate data in return.

"Okay, great. So after that we'll need some samples. We'll be taking a hair sample, some mucus samples from your nose and throat which you're probably pretty used to by now -"

"Oh yeah. A bit too used, really." Alice said and laughed.

"Ha, yeah, exactly. After that we'll also take a skin sample -- just scraping off a bit from the top, nothing noticeable or anything. Then finally, we'll need you to produce a sperm sample, so we'd just need you to go to a room and do that, and try to collect as much of the sample as possible in the container."

"I don't think that'll be a problem," Alice said without thinking, and blushed furiously. Her chins felt like heat sinks. "I mean," she continued, her voice getting lower, looking down into the floor. "How large of a sample could you really need?" - the last word, barely a whisper.

Rachel. "Don't worry about it. We really only need a small sample, but usually after Cowsmade has it's effect our patients have no issue producing more than enough. Unless you've noticed any issues with that?"

"No, just, uh... Opposite, really!" Alice said, smiling awkwardly.

"Exactly!" Rachel said, fiddling with some papers and writing down something. "So," she said, passing Alice a small stack of papers and a pen. "Here's the survey we'd like you to fill out. If you have any questions I'll be right here, just doing some busy work on the computer."

Alice nodded, and started filling out the survey. It was primarily filled with questions that made her self-report the changes to her body and general mental state. Most of the questions were harmless, she barely noticed anything. Some of the questions, however... Some of the questions made her feel like she was being shined on with a spotlight, and she felt just a little bit of that electric excitement. She reacted especially to questions like: "On a scale from 1 to 5, very 1 is very reduced, 3 is no change, and 5 is very increased, please rate the change of your... libido... sensitivity... semen production... penis size... exhibitionism... self-esteem..." A lot of fours. A lot of fives. She was very happy with the changes, yeah, but... She was slightly self-conscious filling them out with Dr. Rachel just sitting there. Sure, it is not like the doctor was staring her down with intense, piercing eyes or anything. Rachel was mostly doing some other work on her computer. But every now and then she'd look up, their eyes would meet, Rachel would smile disarmingly and Alice would smile nervously and almost mutter something embarrassing about how she only had a little bit left to fill out.

The physical didn't make her feel any less self-conscious.

Obviously, it was just clinical. Nothing sexy was happening. Rachel was just taking measurements. And not like, just of her tits or anything. Her cock didn't even get measured -- apparently, she was supposed to do that herself when she produced a semen sample. Instead Rachel was taking precise measurements of seemingly every other part of her body, shoulders, arms, legs, feet, fingers, facial proportions, bone thickness, on and on and on. Sure, the data would get anonymized and decoupled. But there were still enough measurements to create a pretty good 3D model of her, or sew like a really really tight fitting suit.

And Rachel were doing those measurements. That made Alice really self-conscious. Rachel, moving around her, sizing her up. Rachel, who was so pretty. And she smelled really good too... But it wasn't exiting at all. Instead Alice worried if Rachel thought she was pretty, if Rachel thought that she was feminine. Utterly ridiculous. Alice's body was undeniably feminine at this point, and even if Rachel didn't think so; why should Alice care? It's not like they knew each other or anything. She was just a random doctor doing her job. But Alice's transformation was still so recent, and that dysphoric part of her brain still existed, still could drive her insecurity into fifth gear when faced with a woman like Rachel, no matter how ungrounded those feelings where.

"Hey, are you alright?" Rachel asked, taking a measurement of her shoulders.

"Oh, uhm, yeah. I'm alright."

"It's just, you looked a bit uncomfortable," Rachel said, ducking under her arm to face her. "Tense and kind of, like, you know, nervous."

"Oh, you know. It's not the physical," Alice said, looking to the side for a moment, "it's just that I'm like... A bit insecure about my body."

"I'm sorry to hear that," Rachel said, looking into her eyes. "You shouldn't be, though. You're gorgeous."

Alice blushed furiously, looking away to stare at an empty spot on the floor. "Oh, uhm, I mean -- thanks."

"Hey," Rachel said, putting a finger against Alice's chin to turn her face back towards her. Alice let her, blushing even more. "Really. I mean it."

"Thank you. That means a lot, especially from you. I mean -- uh -- you're just really pretty and... uh..."

"Thank you. We're both really pretty."

"Heh, uh, yeah."

"Do you want a hug before we continue?"

"Yeah."

Rachel wrapped her arms under and around her shoulders and grabbed her tight, patting her on the back. Alice could feel the loving warmth coming from Rachel. It just... Felt so nice to be accepted and hugged.

"You feeling better?" Rachel asked.

"Yeah. I think I'm ready to continue now."

"Okay," Rachel said, breaking the hug. "Gorgeous," she added in, before continuing the physical.

Alice felt far more at ease, and the rest of the testing proceeded without much event until about twelve o'clock. They had finished all tests except Alice producing the semen sample. Alice was just about to exit Rachel office when she ran up to her, stopping her.

Rachel was blushing ever so slightly, and held her straight arms together in front of her, pushing her body against them. Part of her clinical self-confidence seemed to warp away, revealing someone far more cute and personable.

"So," she said, batting her hair. "I have my lunch break now. So would you -- I mean, optional, just if you want -- and like sorry if it's not cool for me to ask -- but um... Would you maybe like me to help you?"

"With the..."

"Milking."

"Oh, well, yeah! Sure, I'd love for you to milk me -- I mean..."

"No, no 'I mean'," Rachel said, putting a finger up against Allice's lips. "Milk you. That's right. I'll milk you so good, Alice."

"Yes, please..." Alice whispered.

"But, uhm... I'm not really looking for anything serious -- just like, a bit of fun. Just like, so you know, and that's like, cool with you."

"Yeah, I'm cool with that." Alice said, beaming. "I don't mind just having a bit of fun." She really didn't.

Rachel smiled at that, grabbing Alice's hands and taking a step towards her. She leaned in towards Alice, closing her eyes, moving her lips towards Alice's. Her smell was so much stronger now -- perhaps it was just Alice's own mental state, perhaps they were pheromonically compatible, but in either case it put Alice into overdrive. Her neurons spiking up through the back of her head, almost sticking out of her neck. So when Rachel's lips closed towards hers, Alice immediately pushed back, quickly pushing herself up against Rachel, kissing furiously, wrapping her arms tight around Rachel.

It seemed that Rachel was into that. Perhaps she liked how Alice smelled, too.

Rachel kissed back just as hard, their lips pushing and succumbing against each others pressure. Rachel put a hand on the back of Alice's head, grabbing her hair in a fist, taking control of the kiss. She put her tongue inside Alice's mouth, Alice eagerly letting her. She was rough, intense, practically tongue fucking Alice as she melted in Rachel's arms, moaning lowly against the heat of their kiss and their entwined bodies.

Rachel slowly pulled away, breaking the kiss, staring into Alice's eyes. Her hand still grasped Alice by the hair, though. Alice looked back at her. They'd both changed. Rachel's eyes were filled with fire, desire, and grinned. Alice's were wide open, staring at Rachel expectantly and excitedly, a wide smile hanging on her lips. It was clear, the results where in: Rachel liked taking control in bed. Alice was more than happy to let her.

"You okay with me being a bit rough?" Rachel asked.

"Yes. I mean -- yes please. But nothing... Too extreme, you know."

"Of course. I mean, for me -- what I really like -- is just taking command and doing a bit of dirty talk. So not that rough, more like... Like I want you to be my sweet, submissive slut. But we'd still be doing like -- you know -- mostly normal stuff except for the dom-sub kink aspect."

"Good. I'd really like that." Alice said, looking Rachel up and down, biting her lip. "I mean - I'll be your sweet, submissive slut, Mistress." Alice said, pushing her breasts out in a seductive pose.

"Good girl," Rachel said, kissing her cheek.

"Come," Rachel said, taking her hand off from Alice's hair and groping her ass instead, before starting to walk out of the door, leaving Alice's ass wanting more. "Let's find a room."

Alice followed her, staring at Rachel's ass as she stayed slightly ahead, leading her along. Rachel rotated her hips seductively, making her phat ass sway and bounce even more, clearly enjoying the attention.

Before Alice knew she'd stopped staring at her ass they were inside a new room, alone. Alice had expected that Cowsmade would have a bathroom or something for this purpose, but she was clearly far off. This wasn't a toilet. It was a milking room. In the middle of the room there stood some kind of bench apparatus that looked a bit like gym equipment that was clearly meant for resting one's body on, tits hanging off the bench. Right under a metal milking basin was placed, ready to collect. In the corner of the room a simple shower was placed, with some ready-to-use towels. Clearly gathering milk samples could be a messy affair, or at least, one that left you messy. Otherwise the room looked very... Corporate, but in a good way. Some furniture, flowers, abstract art on the walls, nice lightning -- clearly meant to make the milking facilities look medical instead of sex-dungeony. Still... It had a clear kink vibe. Sex dungeon, corporate chic. Alice realized that there might be quite a few sex-positive people who passed through these offices.

Writly
Writly
28 Followers
12