Alice's Newland Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rachel locked the door behind them, and slapped Alice's ass she walked in. The rubber around the door formed a tight vacuum seal, making a slapping sound as it closed almost as loud against Rachel's hand against Alice's ass. Yet, with a door like that... No one would hear anything in the hallway. It was a room created for privacy, more specifically, mooing.

Alice freezed, sticking her ass out back, inviting Rachel to slap it again. Rachel moved up, grasping Alice's ass with both of her hands, pushing her tits into her back and kissing her neck, breathing on it, whispering in her ear: "Get naked for me, babe."

"Yes, Mistress." Alice said, stripping efficiently. She didn't need to seduce Rachel at this point, and felt far too submissive to put on a show unless specifically instructed to.

"Good girl." Rachel said, dragging a finger up from the bottom of Alice's right breast and gently over her nipple. "Now get on the milking bench."

The milking bench. Constructed like a slightly upraised L, designed for someone to sit in the curve of the L-shape. But... It was made for someone's tits to hang out when they were sitting there. How would she get her cock over the basin?

"Look," Rachel said, grabbing Alice's ass again and leading her towards the bench, making her face it head on from the side of the basin.

"Climb up, babe." Rachel said, tightening her hands around Alice's ass-flesh. "Mount it with your ass and cock hanging off the edge. I'll help push you up."

Alice climbed up. She probably didn't need Rachel to push on her ass, but she liked the feeling of it, anyway. Having mounted the milking bench, it was clear that some of Cowsmade's facilities wasn't properly updated for use for cows with cocks. She had to hold her hands around the milking bench to hold her balance, her head pointing down towards the floor. Her ass hang off, her long, thick hips, legs and cock dangling off in the air. It was a ridiculous pose. The kind only a silly slut would take, Alice thought happily. To really play the role of a submissive slut she wiggled her hanging ass, presenting it to Rachel. This pose might be ridiculous, but it gave Rachel easy access to her fun bits.

Perhaps that's why Rachel had lead her to a milking room with this type of bench instead of better adapted facilities.

"Look at you," Rachel said, squeezing Alice's ass. "Such a good girl for me. Does it excite my good girl to hang off a milking bench for me?"

"Yes mistress." Alice said, swallowing some of her spit.

"And look at how hard your cock has gotten. And those plump, engorged balls," Rachel said, gently dragging a finger over one of them. "Let's see... Oh wow. 9 inches, fully erect. Did you know that?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Of course you'd know. It's your cock, after all. Well, most of the time. Right now this cock is mine, isn't it pet?"

"Yes, it's your cock, Mistress."

"That's right," Rachel said, gently dragging her some fingers along Alice's length, barely touching, yet enough to make Alice's cock twitch and bounce. "So eager... Does my sweet cow-sub need a milking from Mistress?"

Alice moaned slightly into the bench, continuing: "Yes Mistress, please milk your submissive cow slut. Please milk my whore cum out of my slut cock, Mistress."

Rachel giggled. "You're really into this, aren't you?" she said, slapping her ass.

"Good," she continued. "I like that."

Rachel started slowly dragging her index finger up and down along Alice's length. She only touched her with her fingertips, a small and circular touch which slowly teased Alice along. It was just light enough to excite her, just light enough that it wasn't simply enough. She needed more. More.

But Rachel wasn't giving her more. Not yet. And Alice didn't want to disappoint Rachel. Somehow, the need to make Rachel proud, to be her submissive, obedient slut was more important to her than to feel the pleasures of the flesh. The pleasure in her mind was far more important, far more pressing, far more than a meager touch. So Alice simply laid there with her ass upraised, cock and feet dangling in the air as Rachel slowly teased her. But no matter how much Alice wanted to, she couldn't keep entirely still. As she felt Rachel drag along the underside of her cock, down towards her cock-head, over the pleasurable back and out, out into the air. Just as her finger ran over there, just before her touch let go again, Alice couldn't keep still. She had to shudder. Her muscles tensed, she moaned into the bench, she shook and shuddered, making her juicy ass wiggle like slut jello and her cock wave.

"Good cow. Keeping still for me. Not begging. Just stay still, sweetie. Trust me. Let me pleasure you."

"Yes Mistress."

"That being said..." Rachel continued.

Alice heard Rachel walk around, but she didn't turn around. Didn't say anything. Just waited, like a good girl. She heard a pop, and a squishing sound, then the sound of hands rubbing together and something being put down. Suddenly, Alice felt Rachel firmly grab her hand around the base of her cock, hard, pushing her balls upwards into her crotch. Then it slowly dragged it's way down her length, but before it reached the end she felt another hand grasp the base of her cock again, and drag down. And when the first hand finally dragged off, driving her deeper into pleasure, the other hand took it's place, and the first hand grabbed the base again. The lube spread out over her cock from Rachel's hands, making the tugging motion smooth, glide, easy. As soon as Alice's brain was able to process what Rachel was doing to her, she moaned into the bench. Fuck. Finally, Rachel was really touching her.

But Rachel wasn't done yet.

Slowly but surely she increased her pace, the pace of her hands tugging her cock. At first it had been slow, relaxed, gentle despite the firmness of her grip. But as she progress, for every completed stroke, the pace increased, the roughness. The decisiveness. Hand on, down, hand on, down -- hand off, hand on, down, on, and on, and on. Quicker. Quicker. Quicker.

It just felt better and better the quicker Rachel stroked her. Alice couldn't even moan, instead she merely opened her mouth, dribbling spit down the bench as her tongue hang out of her open mouth. Her body shaking against the bench as she tried to hold on against ministrations of Rachel's touch. Fuck. Rachel didn't let up. The pleasure didn't let up. Her cock wasn't allowed to feel nothing, to get a break. Every single second every inch was being stroked, rubbed, manipulated.

Then Rachel added in a little twist, rotating her hands as she jerked Alice off. The manipulation of the rotating stroke added that little bit of pleasure that finally pushed Alice into realization. This roughness, this touch, this ministration... She wasn't being jerked off.

She was getting milked.

Realizing this, that Rachel was treating her like the slutty milky cow she felt like on the inside, she stopped holding back. Alice started mooing, mooing to the motion of Rachel's hand, letting her voice cry out every ten strokes or so, filling the room with her pleasure -- the sound of her voice, the sound of her cock being milked.

"Good cow." Rachel said.

Time dissipated into a blur of pleasure and submission. Alice thought of nothing, realized nothing other than the feeling of Rachel's decisive hands milking her. In the background, she could feel pleasure build as the passing of the seasons. Building up, pushing against her dam, building, building, then release. Release in a jolt of pleasure, shooting lightning through her spine. Her body felt -- but what body, really? Right now she wasn't a body. She was pleasure. She was submission. She was milk. At some points her ears would idly recognize Rachel say something, but her non-conscious mind didn't. Yet, the things Rachel said sent Alice deeper into submission. Things like: "Good cow. Cum for me cow. Let all your milk out. Such a good slut. Milky milky slut. That's right, shoot it all out for me. Good girl."

But nothing broke through the pink fog of submissive, milky bliss. That is, until she felt Rachel's tongue enter her asshole.

Alice mooed out, the sensation shaking her to wakefulness as Rachel roughly tongue fucked her. She wasn't just eating her out. She was ravaging her.

Previously the pressure had built up, gradually, slowly, just high enough to flow over Alice's mental dam, building up to the point of an orgasm. That didn't happen anymore, not with the feeling of Rachel's wet tongue sending tingles through her asshole, the feeling of her cheeks pushing up against her cheeks.

The dam had broken, and existence had become a continuous orgasm. Every tug, every wiggle of Rachel's tongue sent ropes of cum shooting out of Alice's cow-cock. No longer mooing, Alice screamed out in pleasure. Again and again her cum was milked out in streams. Again and again, until there was nothing left. She felt her orgasm, her cock twitch again, but nothing shot out. Her cock just kept twitching, her ass shaking against Rachel's face. At this point Rachel let up, taking her hands off her still twitching cock and her tongue out of Alice's ass. Instead, she put two fingers in, fucking her hard, hard, until Alice's final orgasm subsided, and the sound of her hoarse voice died out in the room.

"Wow." Rachel said, genuinely impressed.

"Aaaaaah," was all Alice could come up with in response.

"Here now," Rachel said, gently helping her up. Beyond the haze of her still-present submission Alice could feel how sore and tired her muscles had gotten. Rachel unrolled a yoga-mat, and guided them down to the floor, such that they were both laying down, Alice on top of Rachel with her head resting against her tits.

"There, there," Rachel said. "Such a good girl."

"Mhmmmm."

"That's right. You were such a good girl for me. So submissive and sweet. It was really fun playing with you, beautiful."

"Thank you," Alice said, noticing how deep her feminine voice had gotten after all the exertion. "It was really fun playing with you, too."

Rachel simply kissed the top of her head. Simply kept dragging her fingers through her hair, cuddling hair, whispering sweet things to make Alice slowly and comfortably emerge from submission and back into reality. Sweet confirmations reminding her of her value, of how much Rachel appreciates her, helping her overcome the emotional exhaustion of submission. It made Alice feel happy. She smiled, feeling the warmth of Rachel's body against hers. Not arousing. But comfortable. Cozy. Human.

After a while, Rachel shifted and got up. Alice looked up at her, starting to get up, struggling to lift her weight up under her.

"No, just rest here for a bit, gorgeous."

Alice smiled, and let herself rest against the mat, closing her eyes. She heard Rachel move about, dragging something, but slowly faded off into sleep.

And then she was awake again. Rachel had put a hand on her shoulder, gently shaking her awake. Alice slowly sat up, blinking as she accustomed to reality again.

"Hiii," Alice said.

"Hi, gorgeous." Rachel said. "You ready to talk?"

Alice breathed in, sharply, filling her mind with thought again. "Yeah, yeah. I was -- or I am -- just a bit tired."

"Completely normal." Rachel said, nodding affirmatively. "So," she continued, and got out a clipboard. "Good news. Everything is good, actually. Looks like the Cowsmade you drank was unaltered, perfectly normal."

"Oh, yeah." Alice said, remembering the reason for her diagnostic in the first place. "That's -- that's good."

"So, we're ready to send you home when you're ready. If you need to rest a bit more, that is fine. Just jump in the shower and leave when you're ready."

"Oh yeah, I should probably shower before heading out, huh. Wait -- did you shower already?"

"I was wearing a rubber cover, so I didn't need to clean myself up much."

"Right. I didn't notice, actually."

Rachel smiled. "I'll take that compliment." After a brief pause, she continued: "So, I'd love to stick around a bit longer, but I have to get back to work."

"Oh! Oh! Right, sorry. I hope I didn't keep you?"

"Don't worry about it," Rachel said, waving her hand. "We've got a flexible working time, I'll just stay a bit late."

"Okay, good. So..." Alice said, looking at the floor and back up at Rachel.

"Well, if you'd like we can exchange contact information. Like, I'm not really looking for something serious, but... I am up for more fun if you'd like, like that."

"Yeah, yeah, same!" Alice said, beaming. "We'll just be friends and -- uh -- fuck sometimes."

"Exactly. Fuck buddies."

"Fuck buddies." Alice said, nodding.

"So," Rachel said, "When you leave you can just ask for the cartons in the reception, and they'll provide them for you. That is, unless..." Rachel blushed and smiled abashedly, nervously making eye contact with Alice.

"Unless?" Alice asked.

"Unless you'd like a more personal dosage from me tonight?" Rachel said hanging on to each word, dragging it along, dripping with confidence despite the red color of her cheeks.

"Hmm..." Alice said, biting her lip and eye-fucking Rachel. "Doctor?" she said, lacing her voice with sweetness.

"Mhm?"

"I'll be looking forward to your home visit."

12