Alice's Story Ch. 02

Story Info
My desires are satisfied. My guilt increases.
4.4k words
4.56
13.1k
13

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is chapter two of Alice's Story. If you haven't read Alice's Story, this is a short synopsis.

I'm Alice Johnson, a forty three year old white widow of four years. One Sunday afternoon I allowed myself, against all my upbringing and beliefs to be fucked twice by a black man about half my age. Despite my reluctance I really enjoyed it. He left me a card with an address to go to if I wanted more. I'm here now.

The industrial estate was very scruffy and run down. I found the place. I sat in the car for a while worried about leaving it.

Oh! Why was I here? Yes, I know it's for sex, but what on earth prompted me to come. I was so certain in my mind that I was never going to do this again, yet here I am. I could always go home I thought as I looked around and seeing nobody, took off my bra with difficulty, and panties and stuffed them in the glove box.

Trembling, I knocked on the door. Winston opened it. He looked so good in a white T shirt and jeans. I felt myself getting damp already. My nipples were hardening and I wondered if he could see them poking at my thin dress.

"It's so good to see you, Mrs Johnson." He said. " Do come in." as he held the door open for me.

I walked in expecting to see a dirty workshop but was pleasantly surprised. The place was well lit and everywhere was clean and tidy. It was like a home with a kitchen/ dining area, a couch and chairs and a bed. The furniture was old but clean and there were clean white sheets on the bed. I was very impressed.

He came up behind me and turned me round. He kissed me deeply and I kissed him back and melted into his arms.

"Why are you here, Mrs Johnson?" he asked. It felt strange that he called me Mrs. Johnson considering how intimate we had been.

I knew the answer he was looking for.

"I'm here to get fucked." Just being with him and thinking of what was to come turned me into his slut.

He looked at me and raised his eyebrows.

"I want you to fuck me. I want you to stick your fat black dick in my white slut cunt and hammer me into the ground."

What was it about him that made me like this? I was almost coming just thinking about what will happen.

"Undo your dress from the bottom to the waist"

I did as he asked.

"Now give me a twirl and keep twirling as fast as you can"

I did. My dress is flared and it rose up to my waist. I knew he could see my bush and my bottom and it was strangely naughty. He's seen me fully naked but this was somehow different. I was tingling all over.

He stopped me, picked me up and dropped me on the bed. I landed on my back with my legs open and my cunt on display.

I was expecting him to fuck me but he didn't. He pulled me to the edge of the bed and buried his face between my thighs. He had me screaming in seconds as he ran his tongue from by bottom to my clit. He licked and nibbled my clit and I came on his face. My cunt was open and he fucked it with his tongue. It was sheer bliss.

He'd been fumbling with something. It turned out to be his jeans. He stopped licking me and stood up. His cock was standing proud with a little drop of liquid at the tip.

I loved the look of it and loved even more the thought of where it was going to go.

He lifted my legs and pushed them back over my breasts. I was fully exposed to him.

He leaned forward to push into me but he wasn't quite lined up right.

"Guide me in." He said.

I got hold of that gorgeous hot black cock and pointed it at my entrance. He pushed and slid right in.

Oh Lord. I have sinned again. I'll ask for forgiveness when I'm finished if that's OK.

He just fucked me, hard and fast. I was coming like crazy. My titties weren't getting any attention so I slid my hand inside the top of my dress and played with my rubbery nipples. The extra sensations for me going even more. My other hand slid down to my cunt and I played with my clit. I squirted all over his cock.

It wasn't long before he filled my cunt with his lovely come. Huge loads of it spurting into me.

He pulled out and rolled over onto his back beside me. I was laid in a puddle of his come and mine.

His arm stretched out and pulled me towards him. I rolled to him and he held me close. His semi hard cock was just in sight, shining in the light. I reached for it and began to stroke it. It felt wonderfully wet and slippery.

He unfastened the rest of my dress and began playing with my titties, stroking them and rolling the nipples between his fingers. I was getting horny again and wanted more.

I turned in the bed until his cock was in reach and took it in my mouth. I licked and sucked like a pro. I felt his fingers slip into the sticky mess in my cunt and he finger fucked me until I came.

It wasn't long before he was hard again, standing proud so I rolled over him and impaled myself on that wonderful cock. For the first time I had every last bit of him in my cunt. I was stretched wide open and my clit was exposed. I rocked back and forth, rubbing my clit in his pubes, It was a crazy sensation.

He pulled me down to him which increased the pressure on my clit even more and I had a fast intense come.

The wet back of my dress was cold on my bottom so I wriggled out of it and threw it on the floor.

I pushed myself back up until I was sat on him again then started to ride him. I pounded up and down on him until eventually he filled my cunt with his come for the second time. I was happy as I'd been coming almost all the time.

I raised myself and his come flowed out of me over his cock and balls. Wow. That was some fucking. I wonder if he can do it again. I tried with my hands and my mouth but I couldn't get him up again.

"If you want a shower, it's just through that door." He said.

"Thanks." I said. "I think I need one." as I stood there with come running down my legs.

In the shower I was again racked with guilt. Why was I doing this? This wasn't really me, was it? How had I gone from modest churchgoing woman to a black cock crazed slut? Why was I loving it so much? I still couldn't find any answers.

Oh Lord please forgive me for sinning twice today. It was nearly three times but he couldn't get it up again. Please forgive me for enjoying it so much.

I enjoyed the shower and felt physically refreshed, if not mentally. I dried off and walked naked into the main room.

Winston was stood there, still naked. His thick black cock hanging limp against his leg. I got a tingle just looking at him.

"This dress is a mess." He said, holding up my come stained garment. "See if you can find anything in the wardrobe to wear"

I rummaged through the clothes and found a tee shirt and pair of jogging bottoms. They were too big for me but I wasn't going on a fashion parade. They only had to cover me going home.

Just as I was leaving he said.

"Just one more thing."

He walked up to me and pushed his hand into the jogging bottoms. Oooh. Is he starting again? He ran his fingers through my pubic hair and said.

"You'll look a lot better without this. Shave it off before you come next week."

I didn't respond to that but I did ask.

"Are you coming to the barbecue on Saturday?"

"I wouldn't miss it for the world."

When I got back to my car I was surprised to see it still there with all its wheels. On the way home I was hoping that there would be nobody about to see me coming home in different clothes from what I went out in. I was terrified of anything that could cause any suspicion about what I'd done.

Luckily the street was deserted and I got in unnoticed. I had time to change before Bob arrived home.

Saturday arrived and the morning was spent organising for the barbecue. I was looking forward to seeing Winston although I was apprehensive about how he would act. Would he do anything that would indicate that there was anything going on between us.

I needn't have worried as he behaved perfectly.

Since that first Sunday, every time I'd been with Winston, he'd been in me and filling me up. It was driving me crazy being so close to him with nothing happening between us. I was horny all the time and I couldn't wait to go to bed and play with myself

What I was doing was still a mystery to me. I couldn't figure out why I was doing it. Why was I taking such a risk? The shame of being found out having sex outside marriage would be unbearable. The fact that it was a black man would be much worse in our community. Guilt was always with me. How had he seduced me so easily? What made me go back for more?

Church on Sunday morning was a worrying time. I was always alert for knowing looks and whispers. Was I giving anything away? I thought I was acting normally but who knows? I prayed a lot for forgiveness for my sinful thoughts and actions and for strength to resist going to see Winston again

Thankfully there was nothing unusual about the morning.

I was determined that I wasn't going on Thursday, but the memories of what we did together kept rolling in my mind.

Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday passed slowly. I managed to get most of my chores done but I wasn't really concentrating on them. Winston was always there in my head. I would be halfway through doing something when I could feel him inside me. It was so real I had to check to see he wasn't there.

It was the usual charity meeting on Thursday morning. It ran later than normal and I dashed home, grabbed a quick sandwich and headed for the shower.

I showered, shaved my underarms and legs. I thought about what he said about shaving down there. Only sluts and prostitutes did that, didn't they. God fearing churchgoing women wouldn't dream of being hairless there. The short curly hairs swirled down the waste. I was a god fearing churchgoing woman, but I'd slipped a bit. OK I'd slipped a lot.

Dressed only in a black knee length pencil skirt and white blouse, I had the presence of mind to put a change of clothing into a bag along with the clothes he lent me last week.

Oh Lord. Please forgive me, I prayed as parked outside the unit.

I knocked on the door and heard him call out "Come in."

He was laid on his back on the bed, naked with his cock standing proud.

He looked at me and said. "Are you wet?"

Are you kidding? I thought. I was wet before I left home. I'm positively gushing seeing him there.

"Yes."

"Pull that skirt right up to your waist and come and sit on this." he said waving his cock.

My skirt was up in a flash and as I ran across the room he said.

"That cunt looks a lot better without the hair."

I felt so glad that I'd pleased him.

Within seconds I was straddling him and sinking onto his lovely hard cock. It was sheer bliss. He pulled me down and kissed me deeply while thrusting up into my willing cunt. I was coming already.

As he pushed me back up I saw another big black cock in front of my face.

"What is going on, Winston? I shrieked.

"Relax." He said. " This is Marlon. You wanted more than I could give you last time so Marlon is going to help out.

"But I don't know Marlon."

" Marlon, Meet Mrs Johnson. Mrs Johnson. Meet Marlon. Now you'd been introduced"

"Call me Alice" I said.

Oh Lord. Please forgive me. I took Marlon into my mouth.

It felt strange at first. I'd never been with two men together in my life. Winston was pumping in and out of my cunt and I was swirling my tongue round Marlon's hot cock. I soon got used to the feeling. I felt empowered that I could satisfy two men together

Winston pumped and I sucked and came until Winston erupted in my cunt and sprayed the walls with his come.

No sooner had Winston finished than Marlon grabbed me and carried me to the kitchen area. He sat me on the worktop, put my feet up there and pushed my knees apart. The last time I was in a position anything like this was when I pushed Bob into the world.

Marlon speared me with the full length of his hot black cock. I loved it. He didn't pound me like Winston. He took slow long strokes. I could feel every inch of him.

I looked down and saw my hairless cunt, It was a strange but amazing sight. I could see my clit exposed and my lips moving as he moved in and out, his cock covered in Winston's come.

I was coming now, a nice gentle orgasm.

"Show me your titties" he said.

With trembling fingers I unfastened my blouse and pushed it open.

"Wow! Lovely titties" He said as he engulfed one hard nipple in his mouth. His tongue rolled round it and my gentle orgasm became a massive come

"Yes...Yes.. I love it" I screamed.

I could feel my juices flowing and my cunt felt very sloppy. This must have had an effect on Marlon as he increased his pace and began to hammer me. I was going crazy, screaming like a banshee as I came and came and came. I was still coming when Marlon unleashed his load inside me.

He put my legs round his waist and my arms round his neck and carried me to the bed with his cock still inside me, I wondered if he was going to keep fucking me on the bed but as he laid me down he slipped out of me, leaving me feeling very empty.

We were laid on the bed with me in the middle and despite having two very good fucks I wanted more.

I got to my knees and began sucking and wanking each of them in turn to try to get one or both of them up again. Marlon was the winner, he was rock hard first. He rolled me over on top of him and I slid down his black pole. Oh! The bliss to be full again.

"Ride me". He said

I did. Bouncing up and down on Marlon, I looked for Winston's cock to suck but couldn't see him.

"You're a great fuck, Mrs Johnson" Marlon growled.

I'm riding him like a woman possessed and he calls me Mrs Johnson?

The bed moved as Winston got back on it and his cock was in front of my face. I took it in my mouth and really worked to get him fully hard again.

I felt something cold between my buttocks and Winston's finger rubbing something slippery round my other hole. What? It felt good though. I gasped as his finger slipped into my ass. This is so wrong, much worse than anything else I've done. It still felt good.

His finger began to move in and out and I felt more cold slippery stuff dripping on me. He pushed another finger in and opened them, stretching me open. That wasn't very comfortable at all. I shuddered as he poured the cold liquid into me. The fingers worked in and out smearing the slippery liquid all round and inside me and the discomfort subsided.

Winston pulled his now hard dick out of my mouth and Marlon pulled me down to his chest. I felt Winston behind me, his hard cock rubbing around my ass, getting it slippery.

He wasn't, was he? Was he really going to put his cock in my ass? I knew some people did this disgusting thing, but they weren't God fearing churchgoers like me. At that moment I wondered what it would feel like and knew I was going to find out soon.

Oh Lord. Forgive me for this sin I am about to commit, and forgive me more if I enjoy it.

I felt the head of his cock pressing against my ass hole. He pushed a bit more and it slipped in. I was surprised that it didn't hurt. I guess all the lubrication helped. It was strange sensation. I felt so full. He pushed in deeper, then started to fuck my ass. Marlon and him got a rhythm going alternating in and out thrusts. After the first few strokes I really got into it and started to come.

I came a lot really strong powerful orgasms that shook me to my core.

"Yes..Yes..Yes" I shrieked. " Fuck my cunt...fuck my ass. Do it. Keep me coming" Oh Lord. Forgive me for the profanities even though they are a small sin compared to everything else.

They did. They fucked me inside out and upside down before filling both my holes with their creamy come.

These guys found something in me that I didn't know was there. They found a fire and they lit it. It was a raging inferno and I wanted them to put it out.

I couldn't move much, sandwiched like I was between them but I managed to wriggle my hips to try to encourage them to keep going. It was no good. I felt both of them softening inside me. I was disappointed. I wanted more, much more.

Winston pulled out of me and I climbed off Marlon. Both of them were completely soft now. Realising that there was no more for me today, I climbed off the bed and went for a shower. It took me a while to clean up as trying to scoop all the come out of my cunt ended up as a fingering session. I got to come again.

I dried off and went naked into the main room. Both guys looked at me but their cocks didn't even twitch. I dressed in my clean outfit and gave Winston the clothes I'd used last week. Today's clothes went into the bag.

I was about to leave when Winston asked, "Same time next week?

"Sorry." I said "I'm expecting my period so I'll be out of action"

"That's a shame. How about the week after?"

"That should be fine."

When I got in the car, the guilt kicked in again. I was brought up in a very religious family. I wasn't allowed to play on Sundays. We went to church twice a day. When I got older, boyfriends were vetted and if they weren't churchgoers I wasn't allowed to see them. Sex outside marriage was not allowed and that was drilled into me from when I first took an interest in boys. When I met my husband we courted. We kissed but there was no sexual touching until after we tied the knot. My first sexual experience was on my wedding night and since then until meeting Winston my husband was the only man to have been inside me.

When I was with Winston and then Winston with Marlon I was having so much fun that all my upbringing went out of the window. It was only after it was over that I felt bad about myself.

I was in two minds about my period. I wanted it to come because I didn't want to be pregnant. I know the morning after pill should have sorted that but I'd read reports of it not always working. Equally I didn't want it because I would miss my Thursday afternoon.

I managed to get through the Saturday and get all my chores done. My daily masturbation sessions helped. That was another sin I wasn't allowed. We didn't have a barbecue so I missed seeing Winston.

Church on Sunday was alarming. The Minister's sermon was all about the sins of fornication and adultery. He had a real rant about how bad theses sins were. It wasn't his normal type of sermon and I wondered what brought it about. After church there was a lot of gossip about a woman committing adultery, which is bad enough, but it was said to be with a black man. That made the sin even worse in our community. Nobody knew who the woman was but there was a lot of speculation. To my shame I joined in with the condemnation of whoever the woman was. I didn't really have much choice as I didn't dare do anything that might lead suspicion to me.

On Monday my period arrived which was a relief and a disappointment. I was frustrated and horny so I did something I've never done before. I did an internet search for black men with white women. There were tens of thousands of hits. I didn't know there were so many women going with black men. Some were obviously actors but quite a few seemed to be normal women like me. Some of the men were huge. Winston and Marlon were big, but these guys on the internet were monstrous. I wouldn't have been able to take them.

I watched quite a few of the seemingly normal women videos and I played with myself while doing it. It was enjoyable but a let down as it only showed me what I was missing. I carefully deleted my

internet history. It was unlikely that Bob would use my tablet but I had to be very careful.

I prayed for forgiveness a lot too.

The week went on. Thursday was strange. I didn't have to rush after the charity meeting. When I got home I was very down as I should have been with Winston.

The rest of the week went by with me masturbating frequently, thinking of Winston and Marlon. I did my chores in a haze. Church on Sunday was a nightmare for me. Everybody was trying to work out who the harlot in their midst was. I was terrified that they would work out that it was me.

12