Alice's Story Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I prayed for forgiveness for my past sins and for the strength to resist sinning again. I vowed to myself that my time with Winston was over.

On Thursday afternoon I knocked on the door of the unit and Winston let me in. Within seconds I was in heaven with my skirt up round my waist and Winston's glorious cock in my greedy hole.

He fucked me upside down and inside out. I was coming the whole time and was exhausted when he finally filled me up with s huge load of come.

Oh Lord, forgive me for I have sinned again and forgive me for enjoying it. Please forgive me for the sin I am about to commit.

I took Winston's cock into my mouth, revelling in the taste of him and me mixed. Once he was fully hard, I got on my hands and knees, looked over my shoulder.

"Fuck me again with that fat black cock. Fill your white slut's cunt with your meat"

Lord, forgive me for the foul language.

He got behind me and pushed his fingers into my cum filled cunt and smeared the come round my ass before pushing a finger into that hole.

His cock plunged into my cunt and he started to pound me while finger fucking my ass. I was lost in the sensations and I was coming hard when he pulled his cock out of my cunt and pushed straight into my ass. I went wild, pushing back at him to match his strokes.

My cunt was feeling the loss so I reached under myself and pushed a couple of fingers in and matched his strokes with my fingers.

He pulled out of my ass and I felt his cock against my fingers. I moved my hand and he slid into my cunt again. It was a few strokes in my cunt, then into my ass for another few. That was out of this world and I was having feelings I've never had before. This went on for a while until he finally unloaded in my ass.

After this, Winston had nothing left. I tried my best but couldn't get him up again. Marlon wasn't around do even though I wanted more I had to be happy with the intense pleasure I'd just had.

Despite my determination to stay away, I kept on going back. The rumour mill at church was going wild and I was still terrified that I'd be found out. I was amazed that I hadn't already been branded a harlot.

A couple of weeks later Bob would be off school and I knew I couldn't meet Winston while Bob was around. I mentioned this to Winston and he didn't seem too bothered about it. I began to realise that he wasn't too bothered about me as a person. I was just some white woman he could fuck. That hurt a bit but there was never any promise of anything from him. I got so much pleasure from him and Marlon that I could only accept the fact. I wasn't going to stop getting fucked by them. I should, I really should, but I just can't.

On the last Thursday before Bob's holiday, I told Winston that Bob would be going to my sister's for a week, the week after next.

"That's good." he replied ."Instead of coming on Thursday afternoon, come at eight in the evening. I want to take you somewhere special."

12