Alice's Sub School Pt. 02: Steve 01

Story Info
Alice assigns tasks to Sarah & Andrew tasks & accepts Steve.
4.5k words
4.32
8k
5

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/28/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Howardw41
Howardw41
265 Followers

This is the second part of my BDSM Novel, or maybe it's a Novella, of how Alice recruits and trains women and men to become submissive BDSM players. Part 2 is about Sarah and Andrew and a friend of Andrew's named Steve. It's mainly about Steve, a submissive male.

This is a spin-off from my main story, part 08 of A COVID Journey. It is unnecessary to read all the chapters in the main to follow this story, but it will give a deeper insight into Alice and why she enjoys kink. Comments and suggestions are very appreciated. This story contains lesbian, male domination, female domination, exhibitionist, and BDSM themes. If you don't like these themes, please skip the story.

I want to thank my editor, 1moeannie. She took my original text and made great suggestions and corrections that helped me improve the story.

Alice is a 45-year-old widow who has become a kinky companion to Howard, a 64-year-old widower. They enjoy BDSM play and are both switches. Alice usually is submissive, and Howard usually is dominant. This story started while Howard and Alice were on their way home from a dinner where they had an exhibitionist night. The entire dinner and drive home are described in A COVID Journey Part 08.

This part focuses on just three future students: Sarah, Andrew, and a new person Steve.

Sarah - Age 28 - Bisexual Switch, She lives with her boyfriend Andrew, who is an engineer, age 29. She is a switch who enjoys both being dominant and submissive.

Andrew - Age 29 - A straight submissive. Works at the local navy base as an engineer.

Steve - Age 24 - A shy straight submissive. Works at the local navy base with Andrew as an engineer

=======

Sarah

On Friday, a few of us at the Burger drive-in talked about the Nude Woman from last night, the text she sent, and our responses. Some of the other women wanted to know more about my boyfriend Andrew's interest in the school. The next day I was at work when I saw I had an additional text from Mistress Alice. I knew Andrew was working in his office on the base Saturday with his friend Steve as they were trying to finish a project due on Monday. So I forwarded the message to Andrew with the heading "NSFW" and the added message, "You need to do this now." I thought he would enjoy that.

During my break, I went onto the BDSM test site and took the quiz. There were questions about things I had never considered. For example, would I like to play as a pet or animal? I was surprised that my reaction was that I would find that fun. Some of the results were surprising, others not. I was 100% non-monogamist and switch. I had high scores for Voyeur and Exhibitionist. I had high scores for Pet and Rigger. I wasn't sure what a rigger was, so I clicked on "More Info" and read that it was about tying up my partner. But I also had a 66% score as a rope bunny which is when I get tied up. That is something I knew Andrew would never be willing to do.

I copied the results and sent them to Mistress Alice with the following message. "Mistress Alice, here are my results from the BDSM test. Andrew will be sending his results shortly. I learned a lot about myself. I am already glad that I have this opportunity with you. "

I sent Andrew a text, "Have you taken the test yet?"

I then made plans to stop by the local big box hardware store and buy some soft rope to use on Andrew tonight.

Andrew

Steve and I decided to work this Saturday in the office as we had a deadline on Monday. We usually went in on Tuesdays and Thursdays, with the rest of the time working from home due to the pandemic. My department of engineers was more productive now that we only went into the office twice a week, but sometimes you just have to go into the office to use the equipment. I was sitting at my desk when I got Sarah's forwarded text from Alice. I saw the "NSFW" header, and I went onto a VPN site as I was sure this wouldn't be work appropriate and then the BDSM test site and picked the short version of the quiz. Some of the stuff, like being degraded or humiliated, would be a real turn-off for me. As I was finishing up the quiz, Steve walked into my cube. He noticed my screen and asked, "What is that on your screen?"

I paused, let out a breath, and said. "Let me save this, and then we can go for a walk."

Once we were outside, I explained that Sarah and I were seeking to learn more about BDSM.

He replied. "God, I would love to be owned by a Mistress. I think it is the only way I could ever handle being with a woman. If I could just be their servant or even slave. You know how I just freeze up around women. Even with the gals we hang with; You know Sarah's friends, Olivia, Hanna, and Susan. Is there any way you can get me in?"

I told him I would try.

After I got back to my desk, I texted Sarah and told her to call me when she got her next break. I also texted her my BDSM test results but said I needed to talk to her before sending them to Mistress Alice.

About an hour later, I got a call from her. I explained what Steve had requested. She told me to draft a message to Mistress Alice and send it to her, but we probably wouldn't get it done until we were home.

I wrote a draft and sent it to her. I got a text from Sarah at 7 pm saying she needed to make a stop but would be home by 8:20. I got home around 7:30.

When she walked in she had a bag from the local home improvement big box store.

"What's that for?" I asked.

"You'll find out later, but first, let's get the text finished for you to send to Mistress Alice." She replied.

We settled on the following wording. "Mistress Alice, I am Sarah's boyfriend, Andrew. I have taken the BDSM test and will include it at the end of this text. Sarah and I have a question. At work, I have a friend Steve who is part of our smaller social circle that includes Olivia, Hanna, and Susan who also expressed interest in learning how to be better submissives. He saw what I was doing on my computer and he was hoping you'd accept him for training as a submissive. Please let me know how to respond to him. Thank you, Mistress Alice, for your consideration. I've included Steve's personal email below my signature. My quiz results follow."

Sarah said to me, "I read your BDSM test results and learned some things about you. We are both Exhibitionists and Voyeurs. You liked to be tied up, and I would enjoy tying you up. We both are non-monogamists, and that is a good thing as it would be hard if one of us was and the other wasn't. You are a little bit of a masochist, and I am a little bit of a sadist. But we also both enjoy having regular, vanilla sex in a traditional relationship. So tonight we will experiment with these newfound aspects of each other. So are you ready to call me Mistress tonight?"

I replied, "Yes, Mistress."

"Strip and kneel before me," was all she said.

I quickly removed my clothes and knelt before Sarah. I became aroused; my cock was rock hard.

"Look at the floor. I will tell you if you earn the right to look at me. Put your hands on your knees." Sarah barked out.

I looked at the floor. I heard Sarah changing her clothes, but I had no idea what she was changing into. After a long while, I heard her footsteps coming in toward me. All I could see were her black high heel pumps and her black stockings. My cock became harder, drooling pre-cum on the floor as I anticipated what would happen next.

She said, "Slave, do you think you have earned the right to look at me?"

I replied, "No Mistress, I only will be able to if you give me that right as your generous gift."

I felt her hand on my chin as she pulled my face up and said. "You are a very much loved slave who has earned the right to see me. "

I gazed up at Sarah. Oh My God, black stockings enrobed her thighs and were attached to a black garter belt that framed her luscious pussy. Her breasts were cradled in a sheer black bra. I asked, "Mistress, may I speak?"

"You are learning your position quickly. Yes, you may." She replied.

I said, "Mistress, I think you are the most beautiful woman in the world."

She said, "If you think that statement will get you out of what I have planned tonight you are sadly mistaken. Now lay across my lap on this chair."

She sat down on one of our straight-back chairs and had me lay across her lap. She put her left hand around my cock and spanked me with her right. I felt my cock getting harder each time her hand smacked my butt.

"This is for you not figuring out about our mutual kink interests. It's all your fault." She laughed. "Now, go lay face up on the middle of my bed."

I walked to our bed and lay down on the bed. She quickly pulled a rope out of the bag and tied my right hand to the headboard.

"Fortunately, I had a few minutes to look at safe bondage knots, so this will not cut off your circulation." She explained.She then tied my left hand to the other side of the headboard and each foot to each side of the footboard. I was stretched out like an X.

She got up left the room, then returned quickly with duct tape and some utensils from the kitchen. "I don't want to hear you scream, so open your mouth."

She crammed her used panties into my mouth and then placed some tape over it.

She then broke character and whispered into my ear. "Andrew, If this gets too much just grunt three times and I'll stop. Can you grunt three times to acknowledge what I just said?"

I grunted three times.

She then took a plastic spatula and proceeded to smack the inside of my thighs. My cock bobbed side to side with each stroke and grew harder.

"Ouch," I mumbled through my gag.

She put a hand on my cock and said, "Your cock says you are enjoying this."

She dropped the spatula and then softly slapped my cock three times with her hands. My whole body vibrated. "Oh, this is fun!" She exclaimed.

She climbed up on me and guided my cock into her pussy. When she comfortably settled, she grabbed my nipples. As we started to rock together, she tightened her grip on my nipples, pulling and twisting them. The sensations she triggered had me struggling to maintain control of my impending orgasm.

When she told me, "You can't cum until I do." I knew that she was about to climax so I wasn't worried about disobeying her. As I felt her vagina muscles start to convulse, my penis joined her, and we climaxed together." It seemed like every nerve in my body was singing praise to our newfound intimacy.

After we calmed down, she untied me, removed my gag, and said, "That was the most intense orgasm I have ever had."

I replied, "I think it was for me also. I'm looking forward to learning more from Mistress Alice."

With that, we got up and made dinner.

Mistress Alice

I was getting ready for an outing to a hotel at LAX when I noticed that Sarah and Andrew had already sent me their BDSM test results and a request to include their friend Steve.

I was beginning to realize that this was getting bigger than I had expected, but I thought, "What the hell." and sent the following text to Steve.

"Steve, if you are really interested in fully submitting to a woman, you will complete the BDSM test immediately upon receipt of this text. Send that to me along with any surprises you get from the results.

Then before the end of the day Sunday, you will write a summary of who you are and why you are interested in this adventure. You will include the following pictures;

-Wearing a formal suit as if going to a fancy gala,

-Wearing your Halloween Costume,

-In a bathing suit,

-In the clothes that you would wear cleaning my house,

-Lying on your back naked on your bed,

-Lying on your stomach naked on your bed.

-A picture to prove you are a submissive

If you don't complete this quickly, I will know you aren't really interested and there will be no further communication with me.

Signed, Mistress Alice.

P.S. You will always address me as Mistress unless instructed otherwise."

Steve

I was lying on my couch in my tiny apartment when I heard the ding from my phone. I made great money as a software engineer and could afford a bigger place, but I'd rather save money for the future.

I read the email from Alice and immediately took the BDSM test. There weren't any surprises. I already knew I was a submissive. I'd watched enough porn to know that I wanted a woman to use me for her pleasure, but I'm so shy that I'd never taken any steps to live my fantasies.

I sent the BDSM test results to Alice along with these comments. "Mistress Alice,. My favorite porn site is men in pain, so I already knew I was a 100% Rope bunny and Pet. I'm actually surprised that for slave, masochist, and Exhibitionist, I was only in the 90s as a score. I wouldn't have been surprised if I was 100% for those also. I would like a little of a vanilla relationship as I got a 28% on that, but being a submissive would have to be the majority of the time. I will work on my bio summary and my pictures next and will send them shortly. -Your Potential Slave Steve."

I knew I was excited about this opportunity because I realized over time that I was a submissive when it came to relationships. I wanted the woman to be in charge. That need didn't carry over to my work relationships. At work, I liked being part of a team and sometimes that means your idea is best and you have to lead for a while.

But when it came to relationships, I wanted my partner to take the lead. I learned this about myself in my senior year of college. This came about because I'd gotten one of the computer science department tutoring jobs. It was only 6 hours a week but paid $25 an hour. The best thing was I could set my own hours each week. So for my first term, I posted that I was available Tuesdays and Thursdays from noon to 3 pm.

My second day of tutoring, this gorgeous freshman woman came in. She had on a sundress and her nipples showed through the fabric. As she sat down at my tutor's table, I told her, "I'm Steve. What can I do for you?"

She broke out in a broad smile and replied, "Good afternoon Steve, my name is Jessica. There are many things I'd want you to do for me, but today let's just focus on Computer Science." She held out her hand and we shook as we both laughed. I was glad that the table hid my lower body as my cock was immediately hard.

Jessica told me she was taking Calculus, Machine Language, Statistics, Biology, English, and History. I remarked that was a pretty heavy load, but I had passed them all with flying colors so I could help with any of them.

Our conversation that day covered more than academics. In between explaining some of the tricks of calculus, we discussed the latest movies, favorite songs, and even some politics. When we finished, she thanked me saying, "Thank you for giving me everything I wanted today."

She came to the next five of my tutoring sessions and the experience was wonderful. A beautiful woman was telling me how to help her. My shyness with women would have never allowed me to start a conversation with her. She was driving our meetings and the conversation by telling me what she wanted of me. We covered all her subjects and she said she was pleased with how well I helped her in each. I would have loved to spend all my tutoring hours with her, but we couldn't spend more than an hour with the same student each day and we were limited to spending no more than half our tutoring hours with just one student each week.

Then during my next tutoring session, she didn't show at first, so I started helping another student. When she came in during my last hour of tutoring I could see the look of disappointment on her face when she saw I was helping another person. She went to another tutor. I finished with my last student with about 15 minutes left in my office hours. I pulled out a textbook and started reading.

When there were about 5 minutes left in my tutoring window she finished up with the other tutor and came over and sat at my table. I looked up and I saw an unhappy expression on her face.

"Steve, in the future, you need to figure out how I can own you for tutoring. The other tutor was terrible. "

I replied, "I am sorry Jessica. You are my priority, but the department says I must take whoever comes first. Today you weren't here when I started so I had to help the first person who asked for help."

Jessica angrily replied, "I had to work a longer shift that overlapped into your first hour, so I could not come. Since my Dad died, I don't have anyone to pay all my college costs. My sister and I both are working retail jobs twenty hours a week because Mom's job doesn't bring in enough to cover our college fees."

I got up my courage and said, "Miss Jessica, may I ask you to share your available times for the coming week with me, so I can see when I could be available, then you pick the days and times?"

Jessica suddenly had a surprised look on her face. She exclaimed, "You are serious about making me your priority. That is so sweet. Yes, you may ask and the answer is yes I'll send you my available times."

Then she looked at me with sultry eyes and continued, "I am going to enjoy owning your tutoring hours and telling you when you can serve me."

My cock was standing at attention when she finished those words.

That week we started the process where she would send me the words "Here are the windows of time when you will be allowed to serve my tutoring needs."

I would then tell her which hours I would "serve" her. I think she got a real kick of me saying serve instead of being available.

I remember the day during the fall when it was obvious she had been crying. I asked her what was wrong. She held my hand as she shared that her dad had died in a car accident on that day a year before. Eventually, she was crying into my shoulder. She cried about how hard it was for her family. To allow her and her sister to attend college. Her mom was working a full-time job along with her and her sister working part-time at a retail shop downtown near the mission. All she had time for was classes, studies, and work. We talked for a few hours about how she had looked forward to having fun at college and even dating. Unfortunately, a cruel twist of fate had killed her dad. It was all her mom, her sister Michelle and she could do to make ends meet and the truth was they were slowly falling behind.

When she finished getting it all off her chest, she did have a magnificent chest, she kissed my cheek and said, "You're my best friend here in college."

We became good friends as the year progressed. It turned out we had both gone to the same high school.

It didn't take long for me to have a big crush on her. But I never suggested we get together for something other than tutoring. Just the thought of asking her made my stomach do flips.

We met for tutoring my entire senior year. Usually two days a week, but occasionally she'd tell me she needed me for extended time on the weekend. I never turned her down. I wasn't being paid for weekends, but I didn't care. I got more time with this Goddess and we talked about everything. I loved it when she told me what to bring for our lunch for our weekend sessions.

We got along so well.

After sessions with her, I would go back to my apartment and masturbate, thinking of her while watching dominatrix and CFNM porn. My fantasy was for me to be completely naked, kneeling in front of her, while she was fully clothed as I tutored her.

She came to my graduation to wish me well. I had gotten a great job at the Navy Base near our hometown, so the future was looking good for me. The best part is that she kissed me on the cheek and said, "You're the reason I made the honor roll. I will be lost without you next year. The Navy Base is lucky to have you."

Then she leaned in and whispered into my ear, "I hope you realize that If I hadn't been still grieving about losing my Dad, I would have made you take me on some dates. Some girl will be lucky to get you."

Howardw41
Howardw41
265 Followers
12