Alice's Sub School Pt. 02: Steve 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And that was it. I didn't say we'd stay in touch, and I never reached out to her. What a fool I was.

Because of Jessica, I knew what I was, but I had no idea how to find a woman to serve but now I had the chance.

It took a while but eventually, I sent this.

"Mistress Alice, I am a 24-year-old white male. I am in good shape. I'm six feet tall and 165 pounds and it's all muscle. I got a degree in computer engineering three years ago and have worked at the local navy base since graduation..

I have known since college that I am a submissive, but I've been too shy to explore my desires. Since high school, I haven't even dared to ask someone to go on a date with me. And in high school, it was always the woman who asked me out. "

After sending that message, I started getting ready for my picture shoot. It was easy to take pictures of me in the mirror in my bathroom for the first three pictures.

-Wearing a formal suit as if going to a fancy gala,

-Wearing my Batman Halloween Costume,

-Wearing my bathing suit,

I thought about what I should wear to clean her house. I decided that I should be naked with a ball gag in my mouth holding a feather duster. I set up a timer shot and it came out perfect.

Then I set up my phone to have a timer for the two naked on the bed pictures, and after a few tries with the phone's timer, I had the two nude pictures.

-Lying on your back naked on the bed,

-Lying on your stomach naked on the bed.

For the final shot I needed a picture to prove I was a submissive. I tried to recreate a typical pose that was in most of the Dominatrix porn that I enjoyed. In the picture, I was naked, kneeling on the floor. My cock was proudly erect between my spread legs, my head bent, hands clasped behind my back. I hoped it would show Mistress Alice how serious I was about exploring my submissive side.

I immediately sent the pictures to Mistress Alice with the following message,

"Mistress Alice, may I ask when I could expect to start my training?"

After sending the text, I did what I normally do every evening. I sat naked on my couch with my phone, casting some of Kink's men in pain videos to my TV while stroking myself. I enjoyed imagining myself finally being the guy in these videos kneeling before a beautiful Domme prepared to obey her orders. I would fantasize that the domme was Jessica. I doubted she even would remember me.

On Monday I checked my text messages, no reply.

On Tuesday morning, I again checked for a response from Mistress Alice. Nothing.

Nothing Tuesday afternoon, or evening.

Wednesday morning, I checked for a reply from Mistress Alice, and there was nothing. I got a little depressed thinking that I hadn't properly completed my assignment to be accepted by Mistress Alice. Andrew tried to cheer me up but there was little upside in my opinion.

Mistress Alice

Here it was Wednesday and Steve was probably wondering if he had been rejected. I sent him the following:

"Steve, I have tentatively decided to accept you into my school for submissives. Your next steps are to get an STD test, which I will pay for, and take the next week off work. Below is information on where to take your STD tests. The test is reserved in your name. You will receive further directions on Sunday."

Steve

I was beyond excited when I got Mistress Alice's reply. I immediately requested the next week as a vacation week. Then called the STD test place to set up to go by after work.

Then I sent a text to Andrew that I had gotten in.

I couldn't wait until Sunday and getting further instructions.

===========

Part 3 of Alice's School for Submissives is currently being written, but don't expect it for a few months at the earliest. I've got lots of other stories in the works. Part 3 will explore what happens next for Steve and with some of the other potential students for Alice's school

12