Alice's Sub School Pt. 01: The Start

Story Info
Alice recruits her first students for her submissive school.
6k words
4.51
32.4k
13
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/28/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Howardw41
Howardw41
269 Followers

Subtitle: Alice recruits her first students for her submissive school

This is part one of how Alice recruits and helps/encourages women to discover their inner submissive in the BDSM spectrum. This is a spin-off from my main story, Part 08 of A COVID Journey. It is unnecessary to read all the prior chapters to follow this story, but it will give a deeper insight into Alice and why she enjoys kink. Comments and suggestions are very appreciated. This story contains erotic, lesbian, male and female domination and submission, exhibitionist, and BDSM themes. If you don't like these themes, please skip the story.

I am trying something new in this story. I will let each character tell their part of the story in their voice.

I want to thank my editor 1moeannie. She always takes my original text and makes great suggestions and corrections that helped me improve each story.

Main Characters;

Alice is a 45-year-old widow who is a kinky companion to Howard, a 64-year-old widower. They enjoy BDSM play and are both switches. Alice is normally submissive. Howard is normally dominant. This story starts while Howard and Alice are on their way home from a dinner where Alice was the focus for an exhibitionist and voyeur night. The full dinner and drive home are described in A COVID Journey Part 08.

The Students:

Olivia - Age 22, Latina, Long black hair, Works pick up window. Shares apartment with Hanna. Studying for an education degree. A bisexual switch who leans submissive.

Hanna - Age 23, Black, Shares an apartment with Olivia. A bisexual switch who leans dom. Studying PreMed

Susan - Age 21, Red Hair, Porcelain skin, Irish heritage. Lives at home. Working on an education degree. She is submissive.

Emily - Age, 21. Chinese American. Asked about the nipple clamps. She is a bisexual switch who leans heavily toward submissive.

Alexis - Age 24, Lesbian, Living with Ashley. Switch.

Ashley -Age 24, Lesbian, Living with Alexis. Switch.

Sarah - Age 28 - Switch, She lives with her boyfriend Andrew, an engineer, age 29. She is a switch who enjoys both being dominant and submissive. Andrew is a straight submissive.

==========

Alice meets her future students.

Olivia

I was working the second window at a popular burger drive-through when my friend Susan, who was working the cash window, contacted me through my headset, "Hey Olivia! Nude woman in car 99."

I was just handing out the box with their orders to car 97. As car 97 pulled away and car 98 pulled, I replied "acknowledged" to Susan.

I look out my side window, and in the order 99 position, I see a convertible with a man in a suit driving. I could see a woman but just from the top of her shoulders up. Her shoulders were bare.

I told Emily, Hanna, and Alexis, who were working the front with me, that there was a nude woman in the next car. Susan must have contacted Ashley, who was working in the back as they both joined us.

As the car pulled up to my window, they were greeted by six masked women. We could now clearly see that the woman had nothing on.

I ignored the man and asked the nude woman. "Are you okay Ma'am?"

I could see her bright smiling eyes, despite her mask. She replied to the gathered crowd of masked women, "I'm having an absolutely incredible, sexy, and kinky evening with my lover. My dress is here around my waist. You should try riding nude with your lover. It's so wonderfully erotic.."

Emily then asked, "How do those nipple clamps feel?" By this time, a couple of the guys were standing behind us, trying to see the woman.

The woman replied, "Have you ever pinched your nipples when you are masturbating? The clamps are like that. They intensify the sensations my body is experiencing tonight. They help me have stronger orgasms. You really should try them."

Hanna laughed and then asked, "Do you take volunteers? Because I'd love to be where you are right now. It looks so hot. Is there training involved?"

The woman glanced at the driver then replied, "He's not playing with others right now. After COVID passes, he might. Here's what I'll do, if you want to learn more about what being a submissive is like and if it is for you, just give me your cell phone number and I'll text you back with more information."

I immediately feel my pussy getting wet.

We all laughed. I got a placemat and wrote my cell number on it. The other five women with me wrote theirs also. I saw the woman put the phone numbers in the glove compartment.

I buzzed Sarah, who was working the order position outside about what was going on, she quickly ran to the car and handed them a piece of paper with her cell number on it.

For the rest of our shift all we women could talk about was what it must be like to be the nude woman.

Hanna and I got off at 10 pm. We had the same shift most days, so we could share a ride from our apartment. We talked about the woman on the ride home and speculated what it would be like to be living her life. She seemed very happy.

Since the pandemic started, the only people we saw were the folks at work. Both our parents were high risk, so we'd only seen them online. We each hadn't had a date since the beginning of March 2020, we weren't stupid enough to hang out at bars or try to set up a date. Fortunately, we were bisexual so we had an outlet for our lust.

When we got home, Hanna suggested we could role-play the woman. She declared that she would be the Master then, in a strict voice said, "Olivia! Stand in the middle of the room and dance. I have a whole playlist of music for you to strip for me by."

The song "Buttons" by The Pussycat Dolls came on, I started moving my body in beat with the music.

I was still wearing my work outfit. I started with the top of the buttons on my shirt and slowly undid each. I slowly pulled the shirt down my arms exposing my bright purple bra. It was fun to draw out this strip. I kicked off my work shoes and undid the belt.. The song "Freak Nasty" by Megan Thee Stallion came on.

I slowly pulled down my pants as my hips gyrated to the song. I slipped off my socks. Now standing in front of Hanna in bra and matching panties I slowly rotated my hips thrusting them suggestively toward her then I shook my butt as I undid my bra. My C-cup breasts started to bounce with her beat.

Then I turned away from Hanna and put my hands on both sides of my panties, and slowly pushed them down.

As I finished up, Hanna came up behind me and embraced me from behind, massaging my breasts. I bent my head back. We shared a long passionate kiss as her playlist moved on to "Pole Dancer"

Hanna came around to my front and said, "Olivia, Put your hands behind you."

I did, she started to suck my right breast. With her right hand, she began to tease my left nipple. Her left hand moved down to my pussy and began massaging it. I was getting so aroused being dominated by Hanna with her hands on me. Hanna knew what buttons to push.

As the song "Rocket' by Beyoncé came on, Hanna slipped a finger into my vagina. A second finger followed that, both quickly found my G-spot and started gently stroking it.

I felt a tidal wave of pleasure roll throughout my body, from my hairline to my toenails. Hanna kept me there, letting the wave crest of my orgasm, sucking and flicking and rubbing her tongue against my breast while still rubbing my G-spot until I thought I would pass out.

As I came out of my cloud, I put my arms around Hanna saying, "My Turn."

She responded with a breathless "Yes!"

I ordered her to stand in the middle of the room and strip to the music. As the song "West Coast" by Lana Del Rey played, Hanna unbuttoned her shirt and slipped it down her arms revealing a lacy black bra.

Hanna slipped off her shoes and socks as the song "Save a Horse (Ride a Cowboy)" began to play. I couldn't help laughing as Hanna mimicked riding a "cowboy". Hanna's selection of music to strip by was very unique.

Hanna removed her belt and pushed her pants down her legs, revealing a black lacy thong that matched her bra.

She removed both as the song "God is a Woman" by Ariana Grande played. I already knew that her nude body was stunning.

I grabbed her hand and dragged her into my bedroom. I pushed her onto my bed and lay down with my head opposite her's. I split my legs apart and got one leg between her legs. I scooted up until our pussies were grinding against each other.

The song "Pony" by Ginuwine played as we embraced each other's legs and moved our pussies into a tighter union.

Simultaneously, we were hit with a flood of red-hot pleasure as we climaxed together. I am not sure who screamed in delight. It could have been both of us.

As we came back to earth, I reversed my direction, and we cuddled.

As I lay in bed, in a naked embrace with Hanna, I kept thinking what it would be like to be in the Nude Woman's place.

Early the following day, I received a text from an unknown number: "Hi, This is Alice, the naked woman you met last night. If you want to explore the bliss of being a submissive or switch, text me back and tell me a little about yourself."

I said out loud to no one, "Wow, Olivia, this could get real." I debated if I wanted to respond.

Hanna came out of her room and said she had gotten the same text.

Hanna

What a wild night. First, the Nude Woman at work, which got my juices flowing. And then Olivia and I had some amazing sex.

I got the same text as Olivia from Alice, the Nude Woman.

Olivia and I talked about it, we are both going to go for it. Well, at least the next step. We can always back out later. We will proof each other's texts before we send them to Alice.

I spent about 30 minutes composing my text. I wrote; "Hi Alice, my name is Hanna. My apartment mate, Olivia, and I both work at the burger place you visited last night. Olivia got the same text from you as I did.

I'm 23, I'm black, and my parents are both successful professionals.

I am attending the local Cal State University. I planned to go off to college this year to work toward a pre-med degree, but with the stay-at-home orders decided that the local community college would be a cheaper option.

Olivia and I were utterly turned on by you last night and had some of our best sex when we got home after work. We're both bisexual. We enjoy wild sex with both men and women, but since the shutdown, in March 2020, it's just been Olivia, me, and a few others who are in our covid bubble playing.

I hope to hear from you soon."

Olivia read my text and said it looks good. Then she handed her phone to me, and I read her reply.

"Hi Alice, my name is Olivia. I was the one at the pick-up window last night. It was obvious you were having an amazing sensual adventure. It made me very curious about learning more.

I am 22. I have long black hair. I am a proud Latina and my family has been in California since the 1840s. I share an apartment with Hanna, who also got your text. We met at the local state university.

Last night Hanna ordered me to strip. I haven't been that turned on in like forever. The thought of someone telling me what to do sexually is exhilarating to me. I'm bisexual, so either being commanded by a woman or a man would be a turn-on.

I am looking forward to learning more about this lifestyle."

I told Olivia I thought her text was good.

I said, "I also enjoyed being told to strip. I hope she can teach us quickly so we can push each other's buttons better."

We sent our text and had just started to make out on our couch when we got a call from our coworker and playmate Susan.

Susan

I found out from Hanna and Olivia that they had gotten the same text from Alice.

I asked if they were going to reply, and they said they already had. They each read their messages to Alice to me. I told them I was up for it and would call them back when I had composed my text to get their feedback.

It took me about ten minutes to craft my message to Alice. I called them back and read it.

"Greetings Alice, My name is Susan. I am 21. I have red hair and porcelain skin which I got due to my Irish heritage.

It is taking longer to complete my degree, as I am paying my own way as I am from a poor family. I work 40 hours a week, and the rest of the time is spent in my studies. I am currently a sophomore. I figure it will take 3 more years to finish my education degree.

I have been interested in BDSM since halfway through high school. I enjoy watching porn where other women or men are dominating women. I have fantasized about being the submissive woman but have never actually tried to do it for real.

Just let me know what the next steps are. I am ready!"

Hanna and Olivia loved what I wrote and asked me to come over to their apartment in about an hour and to be sure to dress nicely. I put on a nice dress over my bra, panties, stockings, and heels.

We worked closely and all had a recent clear COVID19 tests through the company. We considered each other to be in the same COVID bubble along with Sarah and her boyfriend, Andrew, and Andrew's incredibly shy but handsome co-worker Steve.

I arrived at their place. Both had on black corsets, stockings, bras, thongs, and high heels. Their lights were turned down.

Hanna said, "Susan, are you ready to submit to Mistress Olivia and me?"

I replied, "Yes, ma'am."

Olivia said, "Remove your dress slowly. Tease us a bit."

I replied, "Yes, Mistress," as I slowly pulled my dress over my head then slid my hands over my breasts and down my body.

Hanna said, "Remove our thongs."

I replied, "Yes, Mistress,"

I took my time removing their thongs. I let my fingertips stray over their bare vulvas. I could tell that they enjoyed this as I heard their intake of breath and felt their bodies shudder. I made a point of lingering in front of them, as I enjoyed the view of their pussies.

After I removed both their thongs, they both grabbed my panties, sliding them off.

Olivia instructed me to lay on the floor. She lay down also with her pussy practically in my face. She next told me to start sucking and licking her clit.

I started then felt Hanna start sucking on my clit. I noticed Olivia was now licking and sucking on Hanna's pussy.

Olivia said, "The first person that gets their person to orgasm wins."

We all doubled down on our tongue action. I felt Hanna bring her hands up to her clit, stroking around and over her labia, so I did the same, rubbing then stroking to increase my arousal.

Soon we were all moaning. Hanna climaxed first, but Olivia and I were close behind.

Hanna said, "That was an enjoyable daisy chain. We should do that more often."

We spent the rest of the morning in girl talk and after lunch, they got ready for their shift. I went home to attend my online classes.

Sarah

When I got home, I told my boyfriend, Andrew, about the nude lady and what she advised me to ask.

Andrew and I had decided to move in together at the beginning of the pandemic. Both our families lived out of state, and we thought it would be better than living alone. We were already close, and we had grown closer since March 2020. We had started talking about getting married but didn't want to take that step until after the pandemic because I wanted a big wedding.

Our social circle had contracted during the pandemic. These days it was just three of the gals from work, Olivia, Hanna, and Susan, my boyfriend Andrew, and a 24-year-old, single guy, Steve, an engineer with Andrew at the navy base.

Steve was handsome, but he was so shy. I think he was almost afraid of women. Andrew said he was talkative at work, and I'd seen him talk up a storm when we were all together playing a board game, and he forgot we were women. Andrew had caught Steve once looking at dominatrix porn on his phone, but we had never told the other girls in our group.

Andrew knew that I was bisexual and encouraged me to hang out with Olivia, Hanna, and Susan for some fun lesbian sex. He'd get off on me talking about the four gal daisy chain that we liked to do. Andrew is straight but very submissive.

I got up my courage and asked, "Would you want to do any kinky stuff to me?"

His answer surprised me, "As long as you took the lead most of the time."

I looked at him with a puzzled face, "Explain what you mean by that?"

Andrew looked at the floor and said, "I enjoy our lovemaking the most when you're leading."

I smiled at him and said, "Okay, buster, take off your clothes and carry me to our bedroom, now!"

He replied, "That can be arranged."

I barked at him, "You will address me as Mistress. Do you understand?"

He quietly said, "Yes, Mistress."

I told him, "I can't hear you."

He then said in a loud voice, "Yes, Mistress."

I quickly followed up, "Why do you still have any clothes on?"

He replied, "Sorry, Mistress." and quickly took off his shirt, kicked off his shoes, pulled his pants and boxers down and off. He then removed his socks.

His cock was standing at attention. He was enjoying this change in our sexual relationship. He picked me up and carried me into our bedroom.

Once he deposited me sitting on the bed, I said to him, "Slave, I require your services. If you deliver those services well, I might reward you. But tonight, you are here to serve me and I am not here to please you. Whatever I command you to do, you will only think about my pleasure. Do you understand?"

I didn't think it was possible, but his cock looked harder and bigger after my speech.

"Yes, Mistress, I am here to do as you command and seek only your pleasure."

I then stood up and said. "Slave, you may undress me, but you will be punished if you attempt to fondle me in any way."

Andrew first unbuttoned the white blouse that was part of my burger chain uniform. I grabbed his cock and gave it a couple of tugs. He moaned in pleasure. He then bent down and removed my shoes and socks. He pulled my pants and panties off. We were now standing naked and ready for some fun.

I sat down on the bed and spread my legs, and said, "You are to bring me to an orgasm using just your mouth and fingers."

Andrew placed his mouth against my pussy and started slowly licking, circling my clit occasionally. I let out a moan as Andrew worked his tongue and lips around my vulva. He began to focus his efforts on my clit. I felt him insert two fingers into my vagina and started to rub my G-Spot. I could feel my passion increasing as the pace of his efforts increased. I reached a peak and cried out in pleasure. "Yes, Yes, Yes,"

As the climax passed, I laid back on the bed. Andrew licked his way up my body, and we shared a long sloppy kiss.

I rolled him over and mounted his cock, cowgirl style. I ordered him to put his hands behind his head. It didn't take more than a few minutes of rocking together before his seed was shooting into me as he cried, "Oh My God, Oh My God."

I was surprised when my pussy responded, rippling around his cock with another climax so soon after my previous one.

I waited for Andrew's cock to get soft and slide out of my pussy before I lay down next to him. I wrapped my arms around Andrew, holding his nude body tightly to mine, and asked. "Andrew, how was that for you?"

Andrew replied, "Mistress, I feel like I just passed over a threshold into another world of sexual pleasure. By giving up control of this sexual encounter, I got an amazing orgasm. I enjoyed you being my dominatrix tonight. I don't want to do this every day, but I'd like to experience this more. Mistress Sarah, You know how much I love you, and I could tell you enjoy this too."

I replied, "I did enjoy this and I'd like to do this again, but I also like it when we mutually express our love while being intimate. So for now, let's stop this Mistress and Slave thing and just be Andrew and Sarah who are madly in love and enjoy having a lot of sex."

Howardw41
Howardw41
269 Followers
12