Alice's Sub School Pt. 01: The Start

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He replied, "Sarah, that sounds like a great plan."

We made passionate love many times that night.

The next morning I awoke to a text from the nude lady, Alice. I shared her message with Andrew.

We talked for a long time about if I should respond. Andrew finally suggested, "Just tell her our situation. I prefer it when you lead. You should also tell her that you're bisexual and I'm straight. "

We worked on the wording of our reply together.

"Dear Alice, I am so glad you texted. I want to learn from you, but I need to explain my situation.

My name is Sarah. I'm 28 and on the management track at the burger drive-through. I live with my boyfriend, Andrew. He is 29 and an engineer at the local navy base.

You advised me to ask him about kink, and I did. It turns out we both like it most when I am in charge during our lovemaking. I do wish that occasionally someone else would be in charge of me during my sexual games.

I'm bisexual and seeing you last night got my juices flowing. I am in love with Andrew and he with me. We are both interested in learning more about your world. If it required us to have other sexual partners, then as long as they were disease-free, we'd be game.

Can you help us?"

I pressed send, and we got ready for work. I had the opening shift at work, which was my favorite as it was 9:30 am to 6:00 pm. He had his normal 9 to 5 at the base.

Emily

I had only been working at the burger drive-through for two weeks. My coworkers had warned me that after dark, you'd see the weirdest things in the cars. I didn't expect a naked lady in a convertible. The sight of her so turned me on. I have been fascinated by nipple clips for a couple of years but didn't dare to buy some. I asked the lady how they felt, and she encouraged me to try some. I have fantasized about being a sub to either a man or a woman who makes me wear them when I am getting punished.

When Olivia started collecting cell numbers to give to her, I was all on board.

I was being trained for close, so it was pretty late when I got to my student apartment near campus.

When I finally woke late in the morning, I saw I had gotten a text from Alice, the naked lady.

I replied,

"Good day, Alice. I'm Emily. I'm 21 years old. I was so turned on my seeing you last night. I'm the one asked about the nipple clips. I have fantasized for years about them and having a master or mistress who makes me wear them.

I'm a second-generation Chinese American.

Count me in."

Alexis

I'm not very pleased with myself. The nude woman at work was such a turn-on. I'm just into women. When a few of the other women gave the woman our cell numbers, I joined right in. But the more I thought about it, the more I realized that being nude for a guy is a turn-off for me. I have zero sexual interest in guys. If it had been a woman in the driver's seat. I would be all in.

I enjoy being a lesbian. It's who I am. I enjoy living with Ashley in a lesbian relationship where we regularly switch who is in charge. We both recently realized that we both like kink, but we're not very experienced in it. We just knew that we both enjoyed being submissive more than being dominant. However, we did enjoy being the dom but given a choice; we'd pick the submissive role."

Ashley and I talked about it. She was also having second thoughts about giving her number last night. We both agreed that the idea of being submissive to a woman would be hot but didn't know the ropes of how that would work.

I said, "Clearly, we screwed up, so one of us should punish the other. "

Ashley replied, "I agree. Should we do rock, paper, scissors to decide who is the submissive?"

"Okay, let's do it," I said.

Ashley counted out, "One, two, three," as we moved our right hand up and down. On three, we both opened our hands. We had both done the rock.

Ashley repeated, "One, two, three." This time, she had scissors, and I had rock.

"I win," I jubilantly proclaimed, "I pick sub."

Ashley looked at me sideways and demanded, "Get out of your work clothes now! Then get on your knees, with them wide apart, with your palms on your knees, while you wait for me to return."

I quickly got out of my white uniform and got into position while waiting for Ashley to return.

Ashley walked in wearing a corset with a shelf bra, thigh-high stockings, and high heels. Also, she had put on our double dildo strap-on. One end of the dildo was already in her pussy.

She sat on one of our kitchen chairs and said, "Lay across my legs!"

I lay across her lap and felt the end of the strap-on that I would be receiving later rubbed across my vulva.

Swat, Swat, Swat, Ashley started to spank my ass rapidly. I loved being spanked by her, just as much as she liked being spanked by me.

SWAT, SWAT, SWAT. Ashley started to spank me harder. "YOU SHOULD NOT HAVE GIVEN YOUR PHONE NUMBER TO THAT WOMAN!"

I started to cry, "I am so sorry. I should not have done that."

Ashley replied, "Sorry isn't enough, you need this spanking!" and then whispered, "and so do I."

I felt my vagina getting wet as the pain was turned into heated pleasure. I wasn't sure why it worked that way for both of us, but it did. We were lucky to find each other.

Ashley then said, "Stand up and lean over the back of the chair."

I got off her lap and leaned over the back to the chair.

Ashley said. "Grab hold of the legs with your hands. And spread your legs so that your ankles are against the chair's back legs."

I did, and then Ashley pulled some self-adherent wrap bandages. She proceeded to wrap the bandage around each of my ankles and the chair legs. She did the same with my arms to the front legs. This was so hot.

I could feel Ashley placing the end of the strap-on into my vagina from behind. There was no need for lubrication. I was so ready for it.

She grabbed hold of my hips and started thrusting the strap-on into me. I had used the double-ended dildo enough times to know that she was getting the same feeling as I was.

Slowly at first, but then faster, our breathing increased. I could feel the orgasm building in both of us. We both climaxed together. Our bodies jerking together.

Ashley collapsed on top of me, working to catch her breath.

I could feel Ashley make some movements with her hands around her waist. Then she got up, leaving the dildo in me. I heard a rustling sound and then a completely nude Ashley was standing in front of me.

She released my arms and pulled me into a passionate kiss. After which she helped me stand and then released my legs from the chair.

She led me into our bedroom and we climbed into bed naked. I spooned Ashley as we fell asleep. In the middle of the night, I could sense that Ashey was partially awake, so I decided to kiss her softly on the back of her neck. My breasts pressed against her back. Ashley groaned softly, and I rolled her over and kissed her on the lips. I grabbed her arms and pinned them above her head. She responded with a deeper, longer return kiss.

My kisses slowly worked their way down Ashley's neck until my lips stopped at her chest and my tongue began to make circles around her nipples. I continued kissing further down over her stomach. I pushed Ashley's legs apart. I moved around so that my face was between her thighs, making it easier to suck on her clit and lick her vulva.

Ashley let out a deep moan as I drove my tongue into her vagina. I began with long strokes across her clit and slit. I knew I was driving Ashley crazy as her moans increased. Suddenly she exploded in pleasure. Her body responding to my touch. Ashley's body relaxed, and I worked my way back up to her lips. We shared a long kiss.

Ashley said, "Rollover. It's my turn to kiss your body and use it for my pleasure."

We woke up in each other's arms, having both having had wonderful orgasms during the night.

When I got out of bed, I noticed that I had gotten a text from Alice, the nude lady, this morning. I asked Ashley if she had gotten one also.

Ashley

I was also having second thoughts about giving my number last night, but it resulted in some great sex with Alexis and we liked being dominated by the other. We had much to learn about BDSM.

Alexis and I discussed what our response should be. We decided that we should both reply with the same wording.

"Greetings Alice. You are getting the same text from both of us; Ashley and Alexis. We are lesbians who have been living together. We were both turned on by you last night until we realized that your master was a guy. We have zero interest in submitting to a guy. We would be interested in learning about the world of lesbian submissiveness. So let us know if you could put us in touch with someone who is into submissive women."

Alice

I was surprised that all of the women had replied. As I looked through the replies, I could see there were three different groups.

The first group was made up of bisexual women who all appeared to have some submissiveness in their orientation. I made a list of their names and leanings.

Group One; Bisexual Switches;

Olivia - Bisexual switch who leans submissive

Hanna - Bisexual switch who leans dominate

Susan - Bisexual switch submissive

Emily - Bisexual switch most likely submissive

I sent the following text to all four.

"Your quick reply proves to me that you are interested in learning about the world of BDSM submission and dominance. I need your permission to let the others know who you are as there will be group activities. I am a switch. I enjoy being the dominant occasionally. You met me while I was in submissive play activity with my kinky play partner. If you are interested, let me know by sending me a text that you agree to the following conditions;

1) Within 24 hours, send me the results of taking the bdsmtest quiz, including what surprised you.

2) By Saturday, Oct 31st, I need the following pictures;

a. Wearing a formal evening dress as if going to a fancy gala

b. Wearing your Halloween Costume

c. In the clothes that you would wear cleaning my house

d. In a revealing bathing suit

e. Lying on your back naked in bed

f. Lying on your stomach naked

g. A picture that demonstrates your submissive desires

3. You must take a test for STDs, for which I will arrange and pay.

4. Starting today, you will limit your sexual encounters to only others that have agreed to be students in my school for submissives.

5. You will either confirm you are on the pill or start on the pill. If you can not afford it. I will pay for it.

In all further communications, you will address me as Mistress Alice. "

Group Two; Two lesbians

Alexis - Lesbian, Switch mostly submissive

Ashley - Lesbian, Switch mostly submissive

"I can promise you that my training will only involve other women. I am a switch. I enjoy dominating women. You met me while in a submissive play activity." The rest of the text had the same conditions I had sent to the four women, except I removed the part about the pill.

Group Three; A Couple

Sarah - Female, Bisexual switch

Andrew - Male, Straight submissive.

"I am willing to accept you and Andrew as my pupils. I am a switch. I enjoy being dominant with both men and women. You met me while I was in a submissive play activity." The rest of the text had the same conditions I had sent to the four women.

I also told Sarah that I wanted Andrew to follow the same conditions, except he should wear a suit for the picture and that I did not expect him to be on the pill.

I sent all the texts and smiled, thinking "We'll be having some fun with this."

======================

Part 2 of Alice's School for Submissives is currently being written. Part 2 is about Sarah and Andrew and a friend of Andrew named Steve. It's mainly about Steve, a submissive male.

Footnotes: I know people will ask where I got the list of the Best Songs to Strip to.

It was in an article in nyulocal.com by Andie Kanaras published on Oct 11, 2019. It is worth finding the article as she gives the reason for her selections:

Here are just the titles in one place.

• Poledancer by Wale ft. Meghan Thee Stallion.

• Anything by Megan Thee Stallion but Freak Nasty is highly recommended.

• Buttons by The Pussycat Dolls ft. Snoop Dog.

• Rocket by Beyoncé

• West Coast by Lana del Rey.

• Save a Horse (Ride a Cowboy) by Big & Rich.

• God is a Woman by Ariana Grande.

• Pony by Ginuwine.

12